Mothering Forum banner

Nursing Mamas TTC in March!

8K views 327 replies 52 participants last post by  risen_joy 
#1 ·
Good luck in March! Here's hoping for LOTS of success stories!

Hoping for even more

Waiting to be Ready
Jodi (Jodskiinca) 13, 10, 8, and 14 m ds
BathrobeGoddess 2-95 dd, 3-04 ds
Irex

Waiting to Catch the First PP Eggie!
arnden
Becca (Yo Becca) 9/01/04 dd
Lissybug 4/8/05 ds
AmmiK
Tanya (Little Shepherds), 15 ds, 13 dd, 11 ds, 7 dd, 6 ds, 4.5 mos ds
Debra (debra lea)
Lisa (lisabc311) 8/8/02 ds, 2/9/05 ds
Mandy (Boheime) 11/02 ds, 9/04 dd
Cheryl (naturegirl) 8.2.04 ds
Julie (JulieK) 8.31.04 ds
Tammy (quaz) 2yo dc
Catrinel 6yo ds, 1yo dd
SharonAnn 6/05 dd

Waiting to O
LizaBear 8-02 and 8-04
eternal_grace 9/02 ds
Shelly (Sophiasmomma) 5-21-04 dd
Ruby slippers 02/05 dd
Heidi (Irisflame) 12/15/04 ds
Monocyte 31 month
Julie (Slingin'Momto4) dd 8, ds 5, dd 3, ds 2, ds 1
Laurie (massaginmommy) 12-02 ds
zoomom, 16 mo
Naomi (tempestjewel) 12/21/03 dd
Jodie (Jazzpurr88) 10/9/03 ds
Ellie (risen_joy) 8/23/05 ds
Rozzie'sMa 12/6/04 dd
Tricia (HopesMom)
Shalena 12-13-04 ds
Lara (PudnHead) 5/04 dd

2WW
Trina (Scarlett1110) 21,19,16 and 2/13/04 ds
ToniaStarr
Willzmama 4/2/03 ds
PugglesMum 39 month old ds
Isaac'smama 8/30/04 ds
Warrior mama 3/05 dc
MotheringHeart 2-18-02 dd, 9-24-03 ds, and 5-16-05 dd
Kristen (hapahaolegirl)
p1gg1e 7-04 dd
Sasha (Adamsmama) 3 yo ds, 12-04 ds
pjs 3.5y and 15 m ds
Heather (wrzos) 10/4/04 ds
Kerri (Kierdan'sMom) 12.04 ds, 1.04 dd, 7.26.05 dd
Keri (UllaBulla) 4.4.05 ds
Patty (pattyla) 1.16.04 dd
Sarah (autumn_faune) 11/04 dd
JaneyHD 1-15-05 dd
Karen (judahsmommy) 2.20.05 ds
Alison (akrab) 11.9.06 ds

Our success stories!

APRIL
Jessica (because) 27 month dd
Joni (sun-shine01) 27 month dd
Natalie (zipwoth) 23 month ds
Jennifer (JennP) 16 month dd
Gena (hunnybumm) 15 month DS
Tammy (frogmorest) 22 month dd, 43 month dd

MAY
Mandy (HerthElde) 15 month dd
Angie (Boobiemama) 13 month dd
Lexymama 35 month dd
Kristin (sunnylady303) 18 month dd
Melinda (OhMel) 31 month ds
WitchyMama2, 20 month DD
MuhajibahMama, 22 month child
Becky (EllasMummy) 20 month dd

JUNE
Steph (Sleepymama) 28 month ds
Daniele (tomsgirl) 10/03/03 dd
Jessica (Mimi!) 05/08/03 ds m/c 8/05
Yvonne (yvonnemlv) 21 month ds
Karin (martinshockeymom) 8/12/02 ds

JULY
Lindsay (Talula fairie) 11/26/04 dd
bellee 17 mo dc

AUGUST
Jesi (norasmom) 8/3/03
Darci (dkenagy) 03/03/03 dd, 05/15/04 dd
Liam's Mom 26mo ds
Merrick 9/30/02 ds
Erin (dharmama) 6/19/04
Ksenia ds 10/03
Lauren (Unreal) 3/03

SEPTEMBER
Guinevere
Mel (CountryMom2e) 14 month ds
K (Leakyboobs) 24 month ds 47 month ds
Nichole (doulanichole) 3-01 & 4-02 dds & 1-04 ds
Augustmom 8/03 dd
Jentilla 09/25/03 dd

OCTOBER
Kathryn (seekermage) 3/22/00 dd, 11/24/03 dd
BundleFishMama 8/02/02 dd and 5/28/04 dd
Germaine (MrsHenderson) 4/14/04 ds
Jade2561, 16 mo

NOVEMBER
BooBerryParker 22 mo dd
MamaDee4 18 mo ds
Megan (mamameg) 12 mo dd (already 20 weeks pregnant!)
Teaghansmama 14 mo dd
Lady Bug 14 mo
Aydensmama 11/9/04 ds

DECEMBER
Sailmom 16 m dd
Caroline 13y, 11y, & 19 month
Gabry ds 8/21/03, m/c's 6/05 and 10/05
Sarah (Pease) 11/04
Cindy (momRN) 4/22/04 dd
Jessica (mimi!) 5/03 ds, m/c 8/05

JANUARY
Cheryl (maciascl) ds 12/03
Caroline (cheesedreams) ds 12/14/03
BCmamaof5 10,7,5,3
Nay (AntoninBeGonin)

FEBRUARY
Nosebite 4/04 ds
Sarita (Saritasmile) 11-02-02 ds
Chrissy 11/14/01 ds & 10/1/04 dd
Kathryn, dd 6/18/04
Amy (AMB8301) 1/06/03 dd
Catgirl1007 10-8-04 dd

MARCH!
kochanyk 13 month old ds, m/c 12-05
Genevieve (gen here) 2-05 ds
Erika (erikanorth) 12/03 ds
Paxye 4/16/02 ds, 9/2/04 ds
Susan (riversong) 5/04 dd
Kristen (Kristeremy) 2/04 dd
Meg (midwestmeg) 9/1/04 dd

See less See more
#2 ·
Please let me know if I need to change your status (please put it in the subject line
)

I eliminated folks who didn't post last month - Please let me know if I need to add you or re-add you. ALso, if we don't have your DC/s and their birthday, please share if you want me to add it.

I am looking forward to moving lots of folks to the SUCCESS STORIES! Good luck!

#6 ·
Hey ladies! Well, it looks like acupuncture worked for me. After 5 BFPs today and yesterday, I think it's official. I'm still kind of nervous b/c I'm only 11DPO today; however the last 3 months I had AF by 9-10 DPO. At my acupuncture appt Monday evening the acupuncturist told me that she thought I was PG based on pulse rates before I even mentioned the HPT BFP. Praying this is a

It was nice getting to know all of you. If it's okay, I'm still going to hang out and lurk.

#7 ·
Catgirl - You are a one-woman recruiter for accupuncture! COngrats - our First success!! (well, technically in february)
CONGRATS!
:
H&H 9 months!

Tempestjewel: Well, I had the time today. DD has the rotovirus - major puking sat. and sun. and diarreah ever since. So of course I caught it last night, ended up puking last night and this moring and running a fever. SO MIL kept DD today so I could rest, and in the 2 hours I drug myself out of bed I got the htread stared. It's been quite an adventure!

On the possibilities front: I had good EwCM yesterday - it took me by surprise. Then I felt a twinge in the vicinity of y right ovary - SO I got my hopes up that maybe that was O. I seduced DH with such romantic offers as "I promise I won't kiss you;" "Nothing long and drawn out, just give up the goods;" and "I'll be in the bed - feed the dogs on the way"
. FOrtunately, he was very cooperative, but of course it's probably too late and I was running a low fever and got up to puke a few hours later, so who knows. I know I'm grasping at straws, but it's better than moping, I figure.

Autumn Fawn - just wanted to share some moral support over your church delimma. I'm not the most reliable attendee of church - largely b/c I just can't work it into my life. We have so many family obligations, and the weekend is our time to fulfill them - so when we are in town and not occupied, it's hard to give up basically half the day. We've been debating trying to find a church with 9am services, closer to our house. But I totally feel the bigger issue of the insensitive comments. People have no idea what they are doing when they say such things, and if they put themselves in your position they would be ashamed. My SIL and a good friend are both due in early may - and I started TTC before either of them (well, SIL was an "accident"). I reassured myself that I would be Pg before either of them delivered, and that is so not in my future, as I'm still without PPAF. THere are also many pg moms in my 9-04 moms thread, and I think I'm officially the last one w/out AF (even though I nurse less than almost everybody else). I feel you - we all need a pity party sometimes. Just try to think positive.

#9 ·
Hey! Somehow I got dropped, even though I did post last month. It's all good though, kudos to Becca for taking on the thread. Anywhoo, I'm still hanging out, waiting to catch the first PP eggie. I've had a million BFNs, but last night I tested for ovulation and got the two lines, so DH and BD, but who knows if it stuck or not!?!

Congrats to catgirl and here's hoping for more babydust for us all.

#10 ·
Autumn faune - goodness, for your own sake find a church you like that is both closer as well as non-video-nurseried! I don't know what dh and I would do without our church...but i feel we really lucked out: VERY baby/nursing friendly, sometimes they have a baby praise video on but always turn it off if you ask them too (I don't mind it b/c it's music but I don't do the cartoons). At any rate, hope things are better for you.

Well - I'm just kind of depressed. (Is there a "just kinda" version?) I've stopped my bouts of weeping - or rather I should say they have spread out much further...and I should be ecstatic that I got an AF...kind of. But wow what a cost. I'm sorry, don't mean to be such a downer!! It's just late, ds was fussy all day and hardly wanted to nurse and I'm just feeling cruddy, that's all.
Thanks for letting me vent.

Ellie

#11 ·
Hi all, I'm going to join you here
My ds is 2 1/2 (July 12, 2003) and is still an avid nurser. My cycles returned when he was 12 months. My last period started on Feb 6. We were planning to start trying in march. I've been charting cm and this month I started using a saliva monitor. BUt I haven't been super consistent with the monitor. The last couple of days I forgot, but thought we were past O, (I didn't seem to O this month, but thought maybe it was just anovulatory) so last night we BD'd and this morning there is TONS of ferning on the Saliva monitor!!!!
I know there are some false positive on these, but I'm starting to freak out a little
I won't be mentioning this to DH unless I get a BFP since we both agreed that a november baby would be stressful because work is going to be CRAZY for him that month. So, all in all, I'll be excited if I got pregnant, but not dissapointed if it didn't happen.

Baby dust to all of you,
Erika

#13 ·
So yesterday I was so sure AF was here TMI coming…. I wiped and there was blood not tons but a little bit, so on with the pad and on with my day… went to the bathroom again and there was still a little but a lot less. Thought hmm I wonder… then I went on with my day, and there was nothing on my pad all day, and is still nothing. I am thinking implanting… but don’t wanna get my hopes up. What do you ladies think?

#18 ·
Congrats to catgirl!!

Thanks to YoBecca!! Hope it brings you luck!!

I'm waiting on AF, my temp dropped this a.m., but not enough for cd1
. It sucks because I had yet another beautiful chart until 12dpo, this time I had an "implantation dip" and everything. Ah well.. bring on AF, at least I'll start feeling better!!

#19 ·
Becca- Thanks for doing this month's thread! Hope you feel better!

Catgirl- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Don't recall, have you had any ppaf or did you catch the first eggie?

Erika- welcome!

Little shepherds- I have no ppaf, but have had two separate instances of very light spotting. I'm talking three noticeable spots on my underwear (but hey after 25 months of nothing you notice these things!) No idea what it was, I think I tested after the first episode, but bfn. And no increase in flow at all except for some red tinged ewcm.

I'm turning 30 this month (yikes!!!) all I want for my birthday is a bfp! I'm having a night away with some friends (my first night without my dss in over 4 years!!!) I'm nervous, yet excited. Maybe 24 hours without nursing will at least bring af back?

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pjs
Catgirl- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Don't recall, have you had any ppaf or did you catch the first eggie?
I got my first ppaf at 3.5 months even though we were co-sleeping, no pacis, and EBF. DD is now almost 17 months old and about 70% BF. I had somewhat regular cycles (18-32 days), but didn't start charting until November and that's when I found out I was O'ing late and had short LPs.

TY for all the congratulations and well wishes! And yes, I do highly recommend acupuncture... who knows, maybe it can even bring on the first ppaf. After what happened to me, I'm a true believer in Chinese medicine.

#21 ·
Becca - thanks so much! Sorry I didn't see myself there! I don't really know what is going on w/my body. I can't tell if I o'd or not or if af is on the way. I'm just a big mess. I guess I probably should be in the 2ww list because I'm so ambivalent as to what exactly is going on. ARGHGHGHG

Little Shepard, I had a friend who got pregnant last year and had some implantation bleeding she was convinced was af. It was sooo funny because she told us all she got her period and then six weeks later she said "nope, i was wrong...i'm preggers!" here's hoping that's what it is for you!

Does anyone else feel massive confusion about what is going on with their body? This is the third time I've been nursing, getting my cycle back, and trying to get pregnant and I still feel like I'm fumbling around in the dark. I wish we came with a pop-up turkey timer or something!

#22 ·
Hi all! I've been lurking, but wanted to check back in. I took last month off from TTC b/c of timing issues w/my brother's wedding. I'm not temping this cycle b/c I'm fed up w/trying to temp around DH's crazy swing shift schedule & DD's early morning wakings. Plus - we're in the process of moving in w/my parents while we find a new place to buy, so I don't even know where my thermometer is!

I'm on CD 19, but am not sure if I've O'd yet or not. I had a terrific, long patch of EWCM from day 10 to 14, but NO libido, so hardly any BD'ing. I figured we'd missed our chance this month. But then I've had EW for the past couple of days plus what feels like a very high/open cervix and an unusually high libido (been BD'ing). So...maybe? Don't know. My cycles are irregular, but the last few have hovered around 30 days. What do you think?

CONGRATS Catgirl!!!

#24 ·
Little Shepard, When Ds was a baby I had light spotting on and off from 7 months until 12 months (when AF returned). I read in TCOYF that spotting can mean that your body is 'trying' to ovulate again. I could be implantation bleeding, but it could also be a sign that fertility is trying to return.

Here's hoping for implantation bleeding!!!
Erika

#25 ·
"I wish we came with a pop-up turkey timer or something!"

NO KIDDING!! Thank God my bad mood has passed...too soon for O I think but dh and I had fun bding anyways!
Not temping this month so we'll just have to see...REALLY hoping for a bfp though! (Aren't we all!) Here's prayers and baby dust for us all this month!!!

Ellie

#26 ·
Hi Everyone!
I've been lurking a little bit.... but now I'm ready to join in!

I'm nursing a 18 mo old (same age as Becca's dd- exactly!) and I've had 4 pp cycles... the last two have been ttc. I LOVE charting and temping and trying; it's like playing science project with your body every day.

But that said, I'm also trying to relax and let go... you know, the ole "it will happen when it's meant to be" strategy. However, the planner and mom in me is ready to be pg (NEVER thought I would be saying that)!!

TTC while nursing is interesting; between sicknesses, nightwakings, extra nursings for a little 'mama love', I'll probably end up with kids in grad school and preschool!!

Right now I'm in the 2ww. Looking forward to seeing lots of BFPs!!

-meg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.