~ The One Thread ~ March 5th to March 11th ~ - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 11:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh Tricia!

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#212 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter

Tricia! I'm sitting here almost in tears because I was gearing up to move you to the March BFP's! I'm so sorry honey! Sending vibes for AF to stay away and the temp dip was really nothing and it's just to early to test! to you!
#213 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter

OK so I know that a few weeks ago we were talking about dreams and pregnancy. Well about 2 weeks ago, I had a dream that I was pregnant and when I gave birth I had twin girls and Dr Bailey from Grey's Anatomy was my OB. Well last night I had ANOTHER dream that I was pregnant except this time I POAS and then it was positive, and the next thing I knew, I was giving birth. I had a baby girl again. FF has me forcasted as getting AF tomorrow, but my temp went up again! This is getting SO frustrating. I'm going to have to start setting an alarm clock so that I can take it at the same time every day. They are very vivid dreams, like I can remember everything from them still and they were very clear. Anyone know what this means??? Or am I just wanting a baby so bad that my subconcious is making me have these dreams?
#214 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 01:29 PM

Tricia!! I am so sorry!!!!

I thought I was down and out, but my temp rebounded this morning, and usually by this time, my temps are on a downward spiral--so I am causiously optimistic. Slightly excited, but trying not to be toooooo much, since we have been disappointed so many months. Just going to try and stay calm, knit to my heart's content today and just see what tomorrow brings.
#215 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 02:33 PM

Oh Tricia- i'm so sorry honey

Big to you today. I'm so sorry you didn't get that second line.

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
#216 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 03:05 PM

Tricia So sorry I am hoping it was just too early to test. Tesalyn that sounds promising. I would poas the day after my period didn't show up. But maybe you are stronger than I am. LOL Actually I would probably poas right now.
I have no idea what is going on in my body at all right now. I am on cd15 I. Not sure if I O'd this month. I had watery wet cm on cd6&7 and ew on cd8. Last night we dtd again and I had plenty of lubrication on my own. I think life has just been so hectic lately I am not paying as close attention. Maybe that will be good as I conceived last baby totally unaware of anything.
s to those that need them and : for all of you in the 2ww

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#217 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 04:34 PM

Tricia- I'm soo sorry Its not really over until the fat lady sings. Sending you some anti-AF vibes.

One of the luckiest woman in the world! luxlove.gif

#218 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 05:34 PM

Tricia- don't lose hope. I had a big drop on 11DPO when I was pregnant with Alex and then it went back up.

Dreams can be more vivid when you are pregnant, and also when you are thinking about something a lot. I had a very wierd dream last month about swallowing my ovary!! I've got fertility on the brain for sure.
#219 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 07:23 PM

Thanks for all the hugs... i needed them...

FF has me at 11dpo but i think im actually 10dpo... cuz i got my peak on my cbe on cd15 and 16.. so technically i could be 9-10dpo... im gonna retest on monday b4 the dr's office.. and then i get my beta done.. so who knows...

i will admit i was crying at the theatre and your posts brought tears to my eyes... so if im not pg.. then darn it ovulating doesnt agree with me

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#220 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 07:44 PM

Tricia.

Dr's office never called yesterday. : and I didnt call b/c I got busy doing other things and remembered to call at around 5:30. so I'll have to wait til monday.

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#221 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 08:57 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Beating Earth, like other's have said, your temperatures after you O will be on a different level than before you O.

Tesalynsmommy, hope you are feeling better.

Twilight, hope your life calms down a little soon so you can get some rest. GL in your 2WW.

lunarmagic, hi and welcome. Sorry that AF showed up for you.

tricia, sorry about the BFN, but fingers still crossed for you that it was too early.

Lex, what do you think Lena's reaction will be if they are twins?

Mavourin, you mentioned wanting twins to get your 4th child... I heard of a family one time who had two kids and wanted one more... she got pregnant with QUADs. lol. Doubled their family size overnight.

Mermaidmomma, congrats.

punquin, hope the rest of the week goes fast for you so you can poas. About the thermometer, of course make sure it's a basal thermometer... also, you need one that is ACCURATE to a tenth of a degree. Many that you can find in the local pharmacy will "measure" to the hundredth, but only be accurate to two-tenths instead of one-tenth. Several that you can get online will say their accuracy, but the ones in the store don't come right out and say it... you have to look in the "specs" in the back of the instruction manual.

katy, sorry about that fake AF.

mamabear, fingers crossed for you this cycle.

funnygrace, lol at your taking a break from temping. :P I took a break from CM last cycle but I don't know what I'd do w/o temps.

Christy, so you folded it in half lengthwise? If that is so, then now I can picture it. About the canned pineapple, it will definitely be tasty, but I think I had heard somewhere that the canning process destroys that enzyme in it. (Like if you look on the jello package, you can use canned pineapple in it but if you use fresh or frozen then it will break down the gelatin and it won't "gell"). I have a bunch of bags of frozen pineapple in my freezer, and MI should have some of that too. I'd never heard of making a dump cake w/ pineapple though... sounds interesting. What else do you put in it with that?

Damiarayne, about counting PG bellies... a few cycles ago in my 2WW, I was at Walmart and I kept saying to myself "Ok if I see 5 pg bellies then that is a good sign that I am pg too" lol. Well I think I saw 2 or 3, and of course BFN that cycle. :P

saskiasmom, did the wind die down yet?

marie, if I remember correctly i think it's the other way around for temps... it goes down if you get up earlier and goes up if you sleep in later.

pnuts, fingers crossed for you.

I had a weird dream last night.... dreamed that my boobs were two different sizes. Yeah I know that most women have two slightly different sized boobs ANYWAY, but my left boob was normal and my left was sortof... deflated. LOL. Like if you had blown up a balloon, left it blown up for a while, and then let all the air out, but the deflated balloon is still a little stretched out and not all "new" like a never-been-blown-up balloon... THAT is what I dreamed my right boob was like. LOL. It was so tiny. It was also sortof like a "new" boob... like when you were a teen or preteen and first started developing... it was a little training bra boob. But my left boob was normal so who knows. :P

Anyway hope that gave a laugh to some of you. I haven't done any more sewing yet but I did finally manage to buy the bridesmaid's dress fabric. I am going to sew it out of regular fabric first though in case I need to make any fitting adjustments. But I need to finish DH's pants first... he bought a few secondhand a while back but they all needed to be hemmed. I hemmed one pair finally the other day but it looked a little short, and it was but only by an inch or so... it looks good if he stands up but turns into high waters if he sits down. I think I am going to order some fabric this weekend too and try to get motivated to finish both the "fitting shell" bridesmaid's dress and the REAL bridesmaid's dress before that fabric comes in. So I need you all to cheer me on w/ that. :P

My cycle is plugging right along. No, I won't give you any hints about where I REALLY am... you all will just have to wait to catch up. :P Although I am thinking that the CM on the chart is just some of AF's old luggage that she left at my house. :P There is just too much of it for this early in my cycle to be "real" CM ya know?

I did manage to get a couple of thank you notes sent out to state senators today though. Our state says that midwifery w/o a CNM credential is a felony and groups have been trying to get it changed the past few years... we are making great progress this year. I sent DH's and my Christmas pic in w/ the TY notes. :P

Andrea

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products! Come check it out!!
Earn free makeup. Join the sisterhood. Build your future.
#222 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 09:49 PM

Okay, this month is a no go for me, I got my bfn this morning. Tricia I am so sorry for your bfn and I am feeling your pain. I'm not suprised that's what I got, but its still hard seeing it. In all reality, if I could choose, I would really like a spring or summer baby... and that's what I'm using to console myself. Good luck to you all!
#223 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 11:03 PM

I haven't read through the whole thread but I am finally home from my visit to my sister's house!

You can move me to waiting to be ready.

Still no AF but I got yet another BFN last night (poas just to make sure...you know.....) so I am thinking it may have been a fluke thing that my body produced any fertile CM that would make any one think they would have O'd. BUT I also had midcycle spotting on the day that should have been O......I think my body is confused.

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
#224 of 228 Old 03-11-2006, 11:33 PM

Joygee and OtherMother - to you both... BFN's suck...

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#225 of 228 Old 03-12-2006, 12:00 AM

Just a quick update because I'm trying to not OBSESS--Still no AF (just one day late...or maybe my cycle is adjusting itself from Jan. mc) and no bfp from the dollar tree tests.

#226 of 228 Old 03-12-2006, 03:34 AM

Thanks Tricia, you are in my thoughts, I'm thinking your not out of the game for this month just yet! Take care of yourself!

OtherMother I'm hoping your body gets it all straight this next cycle and your seeing double lines in no time!

: Racecar :
#227 of 228 Old 03-12-2006, 07:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hey all...nothing much here, CD oh 14 I think and EWCM today big time. Not temping like I SHOULD be.

for the BFN's. Tricia--not an implantation dip? HOPING IT IS.

Lex--thanks for all the pineapple talk! :P I bought one yesterday because of hearing all about it and there was one that smelled just fabulous...bought it, and it was. It was DS's first fresh pineapple and he LOVED it. (He ate as much as any of the adults did of it!) SO much that we went to the store again tonight and he saw me pick one up in the produce aisle and started yelling "apple, apple!" (He has NEVER said that before, and he doesn't even like actual apples! ) Then I couldn't remember what my friend had said about the leaves on it, so I had to call her on my cell to ask, and then she was on the other line and didn't click over, so we walked through the rest of the store waiting for the call back with DS going 'apple, apple!' I finally ended up buying one of the ones they cut the top off of so I could see what I was getting

he's been a chatterbox in the last 48 hours, he said "Bobbie!" (aunt Bobbie) again and now her 18 month old is "Mimi" according to DS AND he put together another 2 word-er as we were leaving tonight to go see "Bobbie" and "Mimi" again "Babba, BYE!" (Babba is Daddy, DS is starting to be bilingual.) SCREAMED at the top of his little lungs as we were going down the steps

lovin DH since 1/04, best mom for my 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), one 13 wk (10/13) and 5/15 just your average multigenerational living family!!
#228 of 228 Old 03-12-2006, 11:26 AM

Please Join Me on the Thread...

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...86#post4742486

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page