40+ and TTC SPRING on over!! - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 1257 Old 06-26-2006, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
L,
Cute, but I'll have to wait til I AM "with child" before posting the ad! I assume that many men who want children may come out of the woodwork then, especially if I "need" their help!

Tell me more about the tattoo! I'm more likely to get a piercing than a tattoo....I wonder what pregnancy does to a BB piercing, with the tummy streching and all.
Anyway, this is a good distraction! I am CD 14 and took 2 OPK's today and yesterday, waiting for the surge, which seems to be elusive so far this cycle. I usually O around 14 or 15, so this wait is making it difficult to make social plans!

MS GB

LegalShield Sales Representative.  (Affordable access to quality law firms throughout the US and Canada...low monthly fee!  Ask me about it!)  Mom to Justice :in doggie heaven (13 yr old Dalmatian), Single, age 47.  TTC'd for years.  Now lurking and rooting on my fellow women friends!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 of 1257 Old 06-27-2006, 03:47 PM

I haven't checked in for nearly a week, so I've got to go back a few posts. so bear with me.

Finished penicillan for strep, so all better. Don't ask me why there was a wave of strep through ds's child care in summer but I guess it happens.

Summermom: sorry to hear the reason you didn't try this month, hope you and your dh are getting through it all OK and are feeling better by now.

Massaginmommy (Laurie): So sorry. But Happy Anniversary anyhow, belatedly. I hope you got to go out to dinner or do something fun.

Msgoodbuns, best of luck today with those swimmers.

Bach4Babies: my very good friend had a baby a few weeks after turning 42 after having miscarriage the year before. Welcome.

Velvet: Just to reinforce for you, it is one h. of a difficult and long process. I for one went back and forth a few times, thinking that I had accepted infertility only to find that I couldn't quite let go of it. (I was so frustrated by my own inability to just put it behind me. I even bought a book about raising your only child, talked to people about how ds would be an only child, etc.) It's a tough one, to be able to acknowledge your feelings without constantly mentally wringing your hands and being regretful that this or that didn't work out somehow differently. I for one cannot do it 100% of the time, but the bit that I can helps a lot.
#243 of 1257 Old 06-27-2006, 04:35 PM

I have 7 tatts & a few piercings & I'm 45.

anyway, trying to BD @ the right times with a almost 3yo is getting quite comical

I swear that kid has radar about that...

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#244 of 1257 Old 06-27-2006, 04:36 PM

I have a BB piercing & I got HUGE with DS & it barely stretched much

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#245 of 1257 Old 06-27-2006, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka123
I have 7 tatts & a few piercings & I'm 45.

anyway, trying to BD @ the right times with a almost 3yo is getting quite comical

I swear that kid has radar about that...
my 3 year old does too. Daddy has nick named him "Rab-us interrupt-us"

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#246 of 1257 Old 06-29-2006, 01:56 AM

gotta get us back on the front page

#247 of 1257 Old 06-29-2006, 05:37 PM

Hello everyone and welcome to Bach4!

Come on now, gals, no pressure, but I was really hoping to come back from vacation and find news of a BFP 'round here. We are ripe for a BFP on this board! Someone please oblige soon!

Anway, DD and I had a good time in Peru. She was an exceptional traveller,so lucky me, since I was travelling without DH. It was pretty exhausting for me. No lazy, restful days, that's for sure. We were on an aggressive tour schedule so in most places only one night which meant an innordinate amount of packign and re-packing (which took me a lot of time and cut into my sleep both AM and PM, standing there baffled about how to fit it all back together again, must be my ADDishness or something--and toddlers come with A LOT of paraphenalia). Seeing Machu Picchu was the highlight. Such a spiritual and amazing place. Wish I could have spent even more time soaking it in. Neither DD nor I got sick, which was good, because other family members were laid up for days at a time with the turistas. The poverty in Peru was striking, more than I expected. It is a HARD life for most there. Famlies routinely live in one room dwellings with dirt floors and with no stove or fridge (cook over fires), share one toilet with many families (if they are lucky). We visited one such home, and this family was much better off than most, I think.

Oh, and DD decided to potty train herself the week before we left for Peru. So that made the trip a bit more challenging. Potties are not so nice there. But she stayed dry the ENTRIE trip. Guess she was ready!

On the TTC front, it is ironic that since starting fertility treatment I have had 2 anovulatory cycles where before I never had such a problem. Didn't ovulate this cycle either and so have now been put on 3 weeks of birth control pills (making me naseous) to hopefully better set up the next cycle. But, I'll be waiting to O until the first week in friggin August!

I wonder if nursing DD more during the vacation scared O away this time. That and the wackiness of traveling. This is what I suspect.

How many of you got pregnant and had successful pregnancies while nurisng? I need encouragement!

Also, I aksed this on the nursing TTCers board, but do any of you think that nursing on both sides might affect fertility to a greater extend than nursing on only one side per session? DD and I have always nursed on both sides at each session, but I was thinking that MAYBE more let downs occur that way and therefore more hormonal stimulation. Or perhaps it just contributes to the length of the nursing session. Anway, researching this one, so any thoughts welcome.

Okay, there you have my routine all-about-me, LONG post!

Best,
AnaMom
#248 of 1257 Old 06-29-2006, 07:07 PM

I got PG while nursing DD and she continued to nurse until I was in my 5th month.
I induced lactation for her as she is adopted. I went on a hormonal protocol and they may have kicked my system into go.

#249 of 1257 Old 06-29-2006, 07:09 PM

Hi AnaMom, welcome back from your trip. I'm glad to hear that you and DD had a good time. Rest up, though. You need to be healthy and rested while ttc-ing.

I finally had my OPK surge yesterday morning, and did an ICI last night and again this morning before work. Still waiting for the temperature rise to indicate O. Then I can join the 2ww crowds again for the next few weeks.

Anyone on the same schedule? I'd love some company and more distractions.

Ms GB

LegalShield Sales Representative.  (Affordable access to quality law firms throughout the US and Canada...low monthly fee!  Ask me about it!)  Mom to Justice :in doggie heaven (13 yr old Dalmatian), Single, age 47.  TTC'd for years.  Now lurking and rooting on my fellow women friends!

#250 of 1257 Old 06-29-2006, 07:55 PM

Hi Everyones

AnaMom Welcome back. How was your trip? I hope you and your DD enjoy it.

My DH arrived safely on Monday Nothing much this cycle just waiting for to show to start new cycle b/c this cycle no spermies meeting eggies and also looking forward to good LP.

: to everyones and

to all.
#251 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 12:32 AM

msGB : for you on your ICI's
Anamom glad you are back.

#252 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 01:16 AM

We-e-e-ell... actually I did persuade him to try once this cycle. So we'll see. Bursting sore breasts as usual. I seem to get them for 2 weeks and then get my period. But... always foolish, always hopeful!

I'm going to India on Sunday. My sister had her baby 16 days ago and is having a really hard time, with nursing, PPD, c-section recovery etc. I'm exhausted and freaking out about getting everything together to go away again - haven't even unpacked from the last trip. But I'll be back in time to try for the next cycle! (Or test positive!)

Anamom, I'm in awe of you - travelling with a toddler. No way I could do that!

Massaginmom - how did you induce lactation for your adopted baby? If only my sister could get some milk going.

Jempd - how're you feeling now? How does penicillin make one feel?

Bach4babies - tell us about your username - do you have 4 babies? Or like playing music for babies? I'm afraid my love of classical music is limited almost exclusively to Bach - anytime I hear something I like it turns out to be Bach! Pathetic!
#253 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 11:34 AM

I did it with the help of Lenore on asklenore.info and a protocol that she and Dr. Newman developed. She is an IBCLC and runs a clinic in Montreal. She is a wealth of info. Check out her site.
You did say India, right?
BTW most breastfeeding problems occur due to a poor or improper latch. If you go to Lenore's site there are videos of latching that should help you out. You can email me with questions too. I help her moderate the board and am working on my requirements to become an LC. my email is [email protected] put breastfeeding in the subject line so I don't delete it.

#254 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 12:33 PM

Hi there!
It's been awhile..don't know how that happened!

Anamom! Welcome Back! your trip sounds like it was worthwhile but exhausting.I have great travellers too & it is a great thing. We have not done overseas travel but have strongly considered the teacher exchange program (You go abroad for a year without risking your position at home). My father really loved Machu Piccu as well. Great potty training news even though it was less than convienent. I remember being stuck in Chicago holiday traffic
& Nicky in a pull-up "just in case" , I heard all this distress in the back seat & he was frantically "Not going" because he was a big boy! I don't remember how we resolved it but he simply refused to use his pull up. Got to admire them!
It really is ironic that you are having the anovulatory cycle now..I do think that nursing can play a part in that. As far as nursing and pregnancies/ttc goes...I was nursing Lily when I got pregnant with Helena...she was about 18 months old when I got pregnant,I was just 40. I tended to go to more one-sided nursing after lot's of solids had been started with my long-term nursers, so I probably was predominantly nursing that way when Helena was conceived although not entirely. I nursed throughout that whole pregnancy & nursed both for a few months after Helena was born. I think Lily was 2 1/2 so I guess 3 months,that was challenging I must say & I really take my hat off to those who do that long term. Wishing you luck & patience.

Yes Bach4..tell us what it means! I am curious too.

Jempd,
We have had several rounds of strep here to so "I feel your pain" (To quote a better president ) How are things going? Are you at the firm decision stage? It is hard but could be so exciting. You are right about letting go..it c an be nearly impossible and is really always done in stages. I am just now feeling like I am getting there. Moving on to adoption has really helped me realize that my dream can come true one way or another. I am still trying on my own as we wait to be financially ready but am even more excited about adopting after hearing Laurie mention that she nursed...hope that is feasible at my age! It really is the big thing that I would have missed adopting..the body connection..my heart is open I don't worry about that aspect at all but I loved pregnancy & nursing so if I could add one of those experiences it would be great.

Polka! Hope you are still lurking! I love it when you pop in. We are rescuing
a little dog tomorrow! He is a Bichon/Poodle mix and all of 13 pounds. He met our biggest dog,Spartacus who is about 80 or so. They got along great.
Funny the excuses the divorcing couple used...the woman just couldn't find a condo that would take her 13 lb non-shedding dog!The man didn't want him to be alone...why do people get pets if they aren't going to want them long-term? I could actually understand a bit more if it was a dog like Spartacus as he wouldn't be welcome at a lot of condos but this little guy is Paris Hilton size.

MsGB,
Hoping for you! I had my surge on Wednesday too! Big surprise as my OPK's had been quite blah then all of a sudden I had a more + than + result! My temp was actually up already yesterday morning so am hoping we had good timing Wednesday night! Must have been the radishes....I have been eating a bunch of them as they are first up in the garden..we use them as row markers for carrots by planting them right next to each other. Radishes & TTC wonder what would happen if I Googled it? \

Summermom,
Good luck to you too & I am glad that you managed to get a chance to have a chance. India, Wow...I am jealous. I hope your sister is O.K..the nursing hormones would probably help the PPD a bit if she could get it going but I know sometimes that can be a really tough battle. It is very nice of you to go all that way to offer support & it will certainly help.

Foloboye,
Hope you have your last AF for awhile soon! Wishing you luck for this upcoming cycle.

Velvet,
How is your cycle going..I thought I'd be right with you as my OPK's were looking blah but then I went ahead and O'd day 10 anyway.You are day 13 I think? Wishing you heaps of luck. Any vacations planned?

Exhale...phew...that was a lot even for me.

Non TTC topic..good cookbook recommendations..
My latest favorite is Rick Bayless Everyday Mexican..he is an excellent chef has a wonderful restaurant in downtown Chicago. Regular books.. I am reading (just started)Making Kind Choices:Everyday Ways to Enhance Your Life Through Earth & Animal Friendly Living I'll let you know how it is...

O.k, that's all folks... hope MDC can handle the size of my post,,better copy just in case!

Happy Weekend!
Lisa
#255 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 02:37 PM

I'm in awe of Ana too: when I traveled by air with ds at that age I swear it aged me 5 years. And as for the packing/repacking, no it has nothing to do with ADD it's just that it's hard to do. Peniccilin doesn't seem to affect me much although I was careful to eat a lot of plain yogurt so as to not get a yeast infection.

And summermom is going to India--good luck and smooth traveling! I hope your sister and her baby is well.

: (I forget why, I used to know how to get the smilies to work) but that's a fingers crossed to you MsGB!
#256 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 05:09 PM

Mamaov4 you can totally nurse your adopted children. Age is not a factor neither is whether you have all your reproductive organs or have gone through menopause. It is a wonderful thing.
Lenore had both her children with a gestational surrogate and nursed the first for close to a year and the latest one is over two and he either is still nursing or self weaned. She had a full supply for him too. NO supplementing at all.

I posted on the One Thread about two adoption situations that are urgently in need of families. If you are seriously looking at adopting and would take an African American child sex unknown or a biracial baby girl PM me and I will give you the info. I don't know if they have found families yet for these two pregnant moms.

#257 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 05:54 PM

Posting again as I had forgotten to answer Lisa (Mamaov4) which is to say, yes, we've reached the firm decision stage. Now we are gathering together all that is on our checklist so that we can go on the waiting list. I feel like I have been trotting to this medical office and that but the items are getting checked off i.e. had an all-around health check-up this week and went to get (several) vials of blood drawn, next week mammogram, week after that consult with RE, and dh has to get blood drawn for genetic testing. As for how long we'll be on the waiting list, there's no way to tell although a lot depends on how fussy you are (i.e. the looks of a donor mattering a lot or a little to you) and whether you want exclusive or shared donor. Shared is faster and also considerable cheaper. I am trying to work on the financials of this. Have applied for a loan. Interestingly the price for donor egg insem. just shot up. The reason is, they're offering much more to the donors and therefore are attracting far more women to their programs. Now, I was not thrilled to hear how much cheaper it was two years ago but I do think that it is a much more taxing and complex thing to do than a lot of women realize at first and I think these women deserve more money, believe me, if it were me, I would consider what they're paying now as only just beginning to be compensating. One thing about this whole egg donor thing is that you really are stepping into a whole other realm--and although I want a baby so badly I do have those thoughts re: the whole thing being strange i.e. what are the ethics involved, and are human beings really meant to have such control over nature, it seems uncomfortably godlike at times, kwim, although I don't have many thoughts that are much more coherent than that. Someday I think I'll mull it all over thoroughly; right now I feel like I'm too busy to think about all the aspects. Another thing is raised price: I had rejected adoption as being too expensive, and now, what with the hike, egg donor is right up there. So, I'm beginning to question: am I being selfish to want to carry and give birth to a baby (who'd have my dh's dna) while I could maybe afford to adopt a baby who needs a loving home? So that's the question of the week in my household.

I just read somewhere 10 mins before I read Lisa's post that Parker Posey has a bichon/poodle mix!
#258 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 06:48 PM

Jempd,
A long while back I posted a letter that I read on Fertility Friends. It was posted there by a women who was using a donor in her effort to conceive.
Unforunately although she did become pregnant she lost the baby because of some physical problems. Her post from her blog was so moving that I thought
you might like to read it and get some perspective from the process from one woman who chose to donate her eggs...here goes:

"Friday, December 02, 2005
The Day Has Arrived
Today is our transfer day. I've just been to the acupuncturist for my pre-transfer pincushioning and will return after the transfer for post-transfer pincushioning. I've been trying like heck to clear my mind and de-stress before the procedure. The past few days have been hard as I have been thinking a lot about mom and getting very sad. I just miss her so much. Dr. Zhang put the needle into the top of my head to "calm the mind." I do feel a little less frantic, but the control freak in me just wants to make this process work. Unfortunately it is out of my hands, at this point. I have to, as they say in the program, let go and let God. And this is one of the most difficult things ever for me to do. But I'll pray to God, to Mom and to my other ancestors for help. Last night I received the letter from my donor C where she discusses what her experience as a donor was like. Immediately after I read her words, I KNEW that she was exactly the right donor...and that all the stuff we had dealt with with our previous donors was to get us ultimately to her. Sometimes there is a plan. Here are her words:

“What would we become if we lived a life of ignorance to the needs of those around us …

What would we become if we let go of what has been placed in our control…

What would we be if we behaved unlike women, and turned a blind eye to the feelings, needs and emotions of those that desired to be parents but could not? …

What would you be and what would I be?

That is the question that I asked myself during the whole procedure because making another woman’s dream of becoming a parent come true, is more fulfilling than all the riches in the world. It has been an amazing experience for me, and one that I will live to tell because there is nothing like it.

My story as a donor is one of a personal journey in the sense that it was so subjective and one of those things in life I believe you cannot do without a genuine desire to be that candle that lights another. It is not a process of mere transference of eggs from one woman’s body to another but is much more than that. Throughout the whole process I created a visual image of the mother-to-be on the day she gives birth…tears or joy, and not of sadness, run down her cheeks; and in her arms lay a baby, or twins or triplets. Often times when I was questioned about why I was doing it, I would say if I was in the same situation, trust me, I would want someone to do the same for me. I remember when I signed up I was told that I had to be 21yrs and above, at that time it meant I was under age. It irritated me and I remember when I turned 21yrs I made it a point to remind Robin that I was of age, but I still had to wait until I was picked out by a couple.

No doubt it’s not a ride in the park, it’s a difficult process especially the meds. Never did I imagine injecting myself, trust me never, and when I got the meds I had to remind myself why I had decided to carry through with this. I had my friends questioning my sanity and reasoning. I remember on the first day of the meds I called all my friends to come to my place for moral support. Worst mistake of my life: they were all so scared. Whilst they were still discussing who would give me the first injection I quietly did if myself and discovered it was not as terrible as I had imagined –the trick was not to think too hard about it. Each day went by and I was taking my meds religiously as instructed by the doctor. All went well and it turned out I was very fertile because it appeared I had over ten eggs. During the last days of the meds I was anxious and static and my fiancé was very edgy about the whole process- especially as I had been telling him about the meds over the phone, but seeing me injecting myself was a different experience for him altogether and I was questioned about our chances or having our own children in the future. Trust a man to think that way. The classic part of it all was the actual number of eggs I had in me- 31 eggs, ‘the miracle donor’ Robin called me. I remember when I left the theatre all I did was show signs of consciousness to the nurses that were taking me back to the ward, and they started screaming how I had set a new record. This was me in a semi-conscious mode everything seeming a bit blurry at that moment and they insisted on telling how much of fertile lady I was and a miracle. Later on I was told of the thirty eggs in me, talk about shock! First thing I did was call my mother to let her know, she thought I was still under the influence of the sedative hence she brushed it off. When I woke up I told myself it was done I felt a sense of joy and tranquility- I had accomplished one thing in life I promised myself I would do-awesome. Back to reality I was in a lot of pain, at some point I actually asked the nurse if I had gone on my periods during the procedure cause of the pain I was feeling and the pad I had on.

As I was leaving the ward I passed by the doctor and what do I get a lovely gift from the parents- at that point I was not bothered that much because the pain was terrible but when I got home and read the card I was in tears. I had helped make a difference in another person’s life. I opened my heart and you can see how that made me feel. Its amazing; egg donation has taught me that strangers can become friends yet they remain strangers. The parents that will receive the eggs I donated will be friends that I have, yet will never meet; we connected in an unusual way. From different parts of the world we both had different needs. For them the need to become parents and for me the need to give my life a new meaning through giving– a true sense of contentment, one I will never forget. Egg donation reflects the language of love, a language full of possibilities and one understood only by the heart, spoken by those that choose to tap into the realm where the impossible becomes the possible. I realize how unique we are as women; we have such huge hearts it's amazing. We are all fragile threads, but what a tapestry we make. In conclusion to this I will leave with every donor-to-be, current donors, and anybody reading this that We are all angels with one wing. The only way we can fly is to hold onto each other, so if you have trouble flying I will share mine with you anytime”

Wish us luck....

Whatever path you end up choosing, Jempd,is going to be out of your love for children, so how can you go wrong?

Take care,
Lisa
#259 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 07:00 PM

Laurie,
Unfortunately we are not yet quite ready to adopt. My husband is starting his Masters this fall & we need to be a a better point financially (Hence the Masters!) We were planning on getting the process started next summer as we may even have a move on the horizon to get ourselves in a better situation. (I am also going to be working hard on several creative projects this fall as Helena will be half days at school- I am hoping to be able to contribute financially as well!) At any rate come next summer as we get serious the situation may allow for something like that-biracial or some non-causcian ethnicity is actually my preference.I swear I could actually handle it now but my husband NEEDS some advanced notice & if I want to remain married I have to respect that! I truely hope that someone can step up & help,
Lisa
#260 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 07:12 PM

oh and one more thing gals....
while I was finding the long lost post for jempd I noticed that amongst women who had posted here with the last year or so we have had more pregnancies than we realized.Kokomom is due in August, Mama Dee4 is due in July I believe, Cheesedreams is due in Sept. Greenmansions had a baby in January.
Joan was pregnant and due this summer and unfortunately lost her baby. Hopeful & I also had brief pregnancies. So...although we certainly are due for some good news we have had some women from the thread graduate and many women in there 40's who never make here are roaming the due date boards!

As I was browsing our past threads I also came across these names....some from recent threads some from a while back..check in if you are lurking!
Hollybell,Mom4Tot,Liz(mama4gals),Hopeful,Numnumom, and more..I am blanking!

NOW I will go make dinner..tortilla soup! Can you tell my house is dirty? I always post like crazy when my house is dirty!
Lisa
#261 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 07:12 PM

Hello Ladies,

How you all doing? I wish everyones wonderful weekend!

found me today CD1. Short Cycle 22 the shortest cy. in my line of cys. I'm normally 29-45 cycle day. Shorth cycle means short LP(11). I'm just venting sorry.

I wish everyones GL and sucsess (sp) in whatever steps/options/paths you're choosing for TTC.

: to everyones

to all.
#262 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 10:56 PM

Folaboye,
I have never had a 13-14 day LP consistantly, mine is often 11-12 days so
unless you are spotting for days before that it may not be of any concern!

Jempd,There is a post to you back a page...sometimes I miss end of the page posts & since this pertains to you I wanted to make sure you saw it!

Happy Weekend,
Lisa (Still avoiding the huge jewelry-making mess on my doining room table!)
#263 of 1257 Old 06-30-2006, 11:11 PM

Lisa,
Thank you for sharing that great and moving story from the egg donor. How wonderful that we live in a world where people feel an obligation to help each other and will alter their bodies to do so.

Folaboye, sorry about the hag's visit. I went from a 25 day regular cycle (very predictable) to 22 then 19 day cycles, but since then, they've become longer than before. I think ttc does a lot to our bodies and our minds, and the bodies are simply adjusting to prepare for eventual pregnancy. I'm on chinese herbs and vitex as well as a number of supplements including fish oil, acidophilus and more. These dietary supplements probably also do things to the m. cycle.

Hang in there and get ready for the next go'round.
ms gb

#264 of 1257 Old 07-01-2006, 02:29 AM

I'm sad. I think I'm going too late. I'm taking a Medela double pump and a bunch of herbs and stuff, but I think my sister's giving up on breastfeeding. She's willing to pump and bottlefeed, but says breastfeeding just hurts too much. I can offer to nurse her baby with an SNS while I'm there if that will give her breasts a chance to heal without the baby forgetting how to breastfeed, but I think she may not want that. Also, I wonder if that might affect my fertility.... Never mind, I'll do it if she lets me - if he hasn't gotten to prefer the bottle already. I just wish my breasts weren't so darn tender all through the 2 ww!
#265 of 1257 Old 07-01-2006, 06:42 PM

Summermom PM me your email address and I will forward you some video clips on latching. If breastfeeding is hurting her she isn't latched right. Breastfeeding should not hurt.
Hang in there. At least she is willing to pump for the baby. Take some bf friendly bottles too like Avent with the #1 nipple.

#266 of 1257 Old 07-01-2006, 11:28 PM

Hi,

How are you all doing?

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend? If so, splendid!

CD2 here.

GL this month

#267 of 1257 Old 07-03-2006, 12:21 AM

Hi All

#268 of 1257 Old 07-03-2006, 03:39 AM - Thread Starter

jempd; there is a buddy group of women on fertility friends website, you might really be interested into checking that out. Good luck to ya! I am so excited for you.

Foly; sorry about AF

mamaov4; well, I think we will be running on the same schedule pretty much again. I got a peak on Friday, I was surprised, as I wasn't expecting to peak until Sat or Sun. Which means I'm probably 1 dpo or so.

Anamom, welcome back!!! That sounds so exciting/tiring/exhilirating! I traveled to the Carribean 4 years ago with a 18 month old, it wasn't easy.

msgoodbuns; great big thumbs up for ya!
#269 of 1257 Old 07-03-2006, 02:47 PM

Hi everyone,

Just checking in. I'm 4DPO today with stomach upset. Surely a PG sign, right??? I was exhausted on Saturday, which is atypical for me. I'm usually up and running all day, but I felt so tired like I wanted to lie down...of course, I didn't, as I had a busy day. Anyone else around 4DPO and on the 2ww?

#270 of 1257 Old 07-03-2006, 05:46 PM

Hi everyone!
Ms.GB..5dpo here & I believe Velveteen is about 3 so you do have company..
Good luck!
Lisa
(P.S our little rescue dog is the best! Poodle/Bichon & all of 13 pounds but thinks he is a big dog..he & my 80+ pound Sparticus get along great!- found him on Petfinder.com..a GREAT place to find rescue animals)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page