Nursing Mamas TTC in MAY!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 426 Old 05-15-2006, 10:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Does anyone have painful ovulation? I usually feel twinges, but this cycle I've had pain for 3 days! The last two days have been intense. I started vitex this month so I'm wondering if it has something to do with that. I am now in the 2ww.
Sometimes I do but I haven't ever taken vitex...so maybe that's good for yoU!!!
#182 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 12:33 AM

My ovucue monitor said my "cue peak" had been found meaning I should ovlate in the next couple of days. I hope its right I still havent had my ppaf and I havent o'ed on my own since I got pg with ds #1....I'm thinking its giving a false reading but I guess we shall see in a few days.

Jackie
#183 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Jackie my fingers are crossed for you. Any other signs, like CM or something, how exciting! Should I move you to 2 WW or would you like to wait to confim the reading?

Well I am 9 DPO!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I made it at least this far. I still have light spotting so I am on the fence about how this is going to go but at least I made 9 days for the first time. Heck, I'm going to go advanced, this deserves a dancing banana: well all the foods then I FEEL GOOD.

Mamas just a little thing for us to think about. When a mama losses a babe and returns to the board what should the runner of the board do. I leave the name up unless requested to remove because I don't want to erase the baby and offend the mama, but I don't want to leave it up and hurt the mama also. So since this has happened a few times now, I feel it is something we should address. I think maybe we should leave it and the mama can pm whoever has the board that month if she wants to be removed from the success stories? I don't want to upset anyone by posting this but I just don't know what to do here.
#184 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 10:08 AM

AF showed up this morning.
to everyone. We need some more BFPs.
#185 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 10:13 AM

Rozzie...I think PM'ing to take it off would be a great idea

I woke up with really intense cramping today 2 dpo, I think it' just gas though One question though. The day I think I o'd, there was some bright red blood along witht he big glob of ewcm, but none after that initial clump. Is that normal? I've never had any blood like that with O, maybe just some pink tinged ewcm, but never bright red blood, and certainly not that much!
#186 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabear&babybear
AF showed up this morning.
I am sorry mamabear

I am on day 22, 10 dpo and my temps the last three days have been 98.3, 98.2, 98.1. All definitely high for me as my coverline is 97.6. My birthday is Saturday but I'm not sure I can hold out until then to test

Here is my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/i...hp?d=2006-5-18
I don't know how to make it work with the little chart icon. Can someone help me out there?

Keri

Keri wife and Mama to  Cory 17,  Brendan 15,  Kerianne 8,  Avery 7,  Lilia 3
#187 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Emily could it have been a sensitive cervix. Maybe you bumped it when you checked. Sometimes when I O my cervix is sensitive and will bleed a little if I bump it just right, I think it has to do with the hormones.

Sorry Mamabear, that stinks

Keri things are looking good.
#188 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 12:22 PM

Rozz...that's what I was thinking it could have been...my nails are a tad long
#189 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Does anyone have painful ovulation? I usually feel twinges, but this cycle I've had pain for 3 days! The last two days have been intense. I started vitex this month so I'm wondering if it has something to do with that. I am now in the 2ww.
I typically feel o pains but only on the day of ovulation. My temp dips way down and then I have the pains and voila next day temp has skyrocketed. I have never used vitex, so maybe it does have something to do with it.

Tracy, Wifey to Jeff . Mama to Maya-Papaya 7/04 and Carolina Bean-a 5/07 and Jack 7/4/10!!
#190 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 05:29 PM

I used Vitex for almost a year before dd1 came along...I actually had less cramping and "PMS" before AF but I never noticed a difference around O. Hope your 2ww ends happy!

Actually, the only really "good" part of my c/s is that I now have a very clear, very specific, sensation related to O. It's smack dab reliable and totally brainless on my part. Which is good since I couldn't temp chart if my life depended on it. I'm always so impressed by you all who do!

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#191 of 426 Old 05-16-2006, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Rozzie...I think PM'ing to take it off would be a great idea
I agree!

Well - af is due thurs...certainly don't FEEL pregger. : But that's actually nice since I don't have my hopes up in the same way as when I DO feel pregger.
#192 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 10:51 AM

Ok, I am starting to get excited. This is day 23 and my temp was up again at 98.4! My cycles are usually 26 days so if my temp is high again tomorrow I may test with FMU on Friday super early before DH goes to work.

Keri

#193 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 12:22 PM

Anyone else who is not Oing feel a little silly even thinking about TTC? I do! I have mixed feelings. I don't have that urge to be PG "right now" (I have before with my past DDs) because my youngest is so young. I also worry about nursing through the pregnancy if I should be so lucky to get PG anytime soon. I know some people do it fine, but I have heard horror stories about the pain.

Keri, my chart shows up when I click on your link. You have to go to FF, then "sharing", then "home page setup" and in the box "your charting home web page address" you will see the URL for your page. You can't just link it via the address you see for your chart.

There might be an easier way-- that's how I do it.

Anyway, it sounds VERY promising from what you've said!

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#194 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 01:57 PM

Keri - how exciting!!! let us know how it goes!!

Mizelenius - I'm sorry mama! I don't think it's silly! Just hang in there - wish I had more "inspiring" words!!

Wow I am EXHAUSTED today!! AF is due tomorrow and I just wish it were Friday already and she was here so I wouldn't be in this eternal 2ww limbo!! I really don't think I am and any time I start to wonder I try to tell myself NO! Not b/c I don't want to be (quite the opposite) more b/c I don't want to get my hopes up then be all sad again. Oh crimany!!
#195 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 02:09 PM - Thread Starter

Well back to CD1 for me. I am not upset though. This was a great cycle for me. I went from 36 days last cycle to 30 days this one. I O'd 9 days sooner and added 2 days to my LP. SO I really have hope for a good cycle this time, maybe even a bae next month. It took a lot of the pressure off me. I was starting to feel deffective so I am glad to be evening out a bit
#196 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizelenius
Keri, my chart shows up when I click on your link.

Thanks Elena. Please let me know if this works:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1261aa

Keri

#197 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerikadi
Thanks Elena. Please let me know if this works:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1261aa

Keri
It works-- boy does it work! Looks textbook perfect, mama!

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#198 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM

kerikadi- reminds me of my char twhen I was pg with dd. Triphasic!

Tracy, Wifey to Jeff . Mama to Maya-Papaya 7/04 and Carolina Bean-a 5/07 and Jack 7/4/10!!
#199 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Anyone else who is not Oing feel a little silly even thinking about TTC?
count me in! i still have mixed feelings too...

Liv, SAHM of 3 kiddos 

#200 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 05:41 PM

Quote:
It works-- boy does it work! Looks textbook perfect, mama!
Thanks - I sure hope so because these high temps are getting my hopes up.

Something to think about for everyone that will be testing soon -
The other day I was in the car and realized with my previous pregnancies I bought the tests w/o DH's knowing, tested and then told him the results.
I started thinking that maybe he wanted to be more a part of the testing this time especially since this is FOR SURE the LAST time. So I sent him an e-mail this morning letting him know what my temp was and a link to my chart (since we practice NFP he is always aware of my cycle) and asked him if he would prefer I take the test and let him know afterwards like I always have or if he wanted to be part of the whole process.

He surprised me by writing back a heartfelt note letting me know that he would like to be with me when I tested so that we could see the result together for the first time Part of me thought he might say "Ummmm don't need to know you are peeing on a stick, just let me know after the fact."
But knowing this will be the last time and wanting to make this pregnancy special in it's own way he wants us to do it together.

The other good thing about this is that now I will wait to test until we can do it together rather than just sneaking it whenever I get the urge

Keri

#201 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 07:43 PM

YAY KERI!!!! It looks so promising, and that's SO neat about your hubby wanting to be a part of it!! The last time I tested I thought I would keep it a secret for the first month or two just to make sure it would stick but I couldn't even keep it a secret before I tested!
He's so sweet too - so very supportive!! (Happy sobbing!) No, I'm not emotional!!

Ok, ok, I give up! I give in to the "must obsess about every little symptoms before one's period comes" fairys! Other than being tired and emotional (also af symptoms : ) the last day or so nursing my son has been so hard! Not only has my supply been down (he's been sucking so hard and crying at times ) but it HURTS to nurse him!

There you go evil symptom fairy! I hope you're happy! I tricked you though - I KNOW af is coming, so there!! (Humph)
#202 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 08:10 PM

Keri: I am excited for you. I tested and then told my dh afterward with dd and am looking forward to involving him the next time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

risen_joy: Your last post made me . I'm glad to know that I'm not the only obsessor. I swear that I will know I'm pregnant when I don't get any symptoms at all.
#203 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 08:59 PM

Keri- Your chart definately looks triphasic! My DH wants to test together all of the time. He's kind of stopped that though because of the 18 months of negatives though GOOD LUCK!!!!
#204 of 426 Old 05-17-2006, 10:34 PM

I'm still here, still in the 2ww. I am obsessing a little as well, risen_joy. I am eating like horse and feeling tired.

Keri, I am excited for you, too!

Here are some more and for all!
#205 of 426 Old 05-18-2006, 08:13 AM

Quote:
by sizen_joy YAY KERI!!!! It looks so promising, and that's SO neat about your hubby wanting to be a part of it!! The last time I tested I thought I would keep it a secret for the first month or two just to make sure it would stick but I couldn't even keep it a secret before I tested!
Quote:
by mamabear&babybearKeri: I am excited for you. I tested and then told my dh afterward with dd and am looking forward to involving him the next time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Quote:
by Emily Keri- Your chart definately looks triphasic! My DH wants to test together all of the time. He's kind of stopped that though because of the 18 months of negatives though GOOD LUCK!!!!
Quote:
by Kellie Keri, I am excited for you, too!

Thank you all so much! My temp was 98.1 this morning. I REALLY wanted to test but DH leaves so early and I want to be coherant So when I woke up I saved my FMU and now it is going to sit in my bathroom ALL day with a packaged box of 2 pregnancy tests next to it until after we get the kids in bed tonight. Wish me luck in leaving the tests alone - this is going to be HARD and for a positive result!

Oh, and I think I finally figured out how to do this:
:

Keri

#206 of 426 Old 05-18-2006, 12:23 PM

I couldn't wait any longer and I tested and saw a BFN I tested way too early though, AF isn't expected until Tuesday. I planned on testing on Sunday since I thought I might have a chance of seeing a BFP by then. DH doesn't think I should test until Monday. This wait is soooo hard!
#207 of 426 Old 05-18-2006, 01:43 PM - Thread Starter

Any of you guys have experience with Red Clover? I have been making an infusion with it for the past 4 days. One of the mamas on another board I go to suggested it. Heres some info on it. http://www.naturalfamilyonline.com/5...-pregnancy.htm I have noticed I don't have cramps. It's supposed to be an anti-spasmodic. Heres some other cool stuff about it. I guess it can't hurt http://www.woodrow.org/teachers/bi/2...ed_clover.html
#208 of 426 Old 05-18-2006, 03:53 PM

rozzie'sma - that's great! I think I'll try some!!!

hapahaolegirl - don't worry! just wait - I know it's SOOOO hard! I asked dh if I should test this morning and he said to wait for the day AFTER af is due...wise but SO difficult - hang in there mama!!

keri - check and see if it's ok to let the urine sit! i remember (i think) reading somewhere that the hcg levels drop if left to sit. Again, I THINK I read that...try peeonastick.com or twoweekwait.com...maybe one of those was where I read it. All that to say, if you test and it's neg - don't freak b/c it could be just from sitting all day! Test again in the morning!! GOOD LUCK!! We're pulling for yoU!!!!

Sooooo....af due today - hate getting excited. But I can't help it! Trying not to though since last time it started late at night. Arg. We'll see. Why is it the last 24 hours are the longest?
#209 of 426 Old 05-18-2006, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by risen_joy
keri - check and see if it's ok to let the urine sit! i remember (i think) reading somewhere that the hcg levels drop if left to sit. Again, I THINK I read that...try peeonastick.com or twoweekwait.com...maybe one of those was where I read it. All that to say, if you test and it's neg - don't freak b/c it could be just from sitting all day! Test again in the morning!! GOOD LUCK!! We're pulling for yoU!!!!

Thanks for posting this. I went to poas and it says that it will be ok for a few hours, that it will break down significantly after a full day. She also said that if refrigerated that would slow the breakdown. So my bright yellow pee is in a clear snack cup with a lid on it next to my green tea

Keri

#210 of 426 Old 05-18-2006, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerikadi
Thanks for posting this. I went to poas and it says that it will be ok for a few hours, that it will break down significantly after a full day. She also said that if refrigerated that would slow the breakdown. So my bright yellow pee is in a clear snack cup with a lid on it next to my green tea

Keri
I can just imagine someone thinking that's lemonade. I know my son would!

Well I'm 4dpo and trying not to think of anything conception related. LOL. It's killing me! I ordered some cheapy tests online to make the wait a little easier. Maybe by the time they arrive I'll be able to test! I don't feel like this is our month. :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page