March 2 week wait - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 388 Old 03-28-2003, 05:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just dropping in again to send you all lots of and dust!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#362 of 388 Old 03-28-2003, 06:03 PM

Yay frogertgrl - what fun!!!! Congratulations!

Boysrus - wow, what a whirlwind you must be in now. I can certainly understand why you'd be having mixed feelings about this. Your acronym cracked me up! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer to know one way or the other. Hang in there!

I had my pelvic MRI yesterday. Man those things are noisy! I was so freaked out the day before, but after some extended journalling and a good , I calmed down. I actually stayed really calm during the test. Now the wait for the report - doc should have the results on Monday. We'll see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that surgery isn't the only alternative at this stage of the game. That would suck! And interestingly, my thyroid that felt so big and puffy at the docs on Monday seems to be back to normal size - now what's that about?!

Good luck and congrats to all the waiting and new pregos!!

Lisa

Lisa , married to Dan, mama to IVF miracle Natalie 5/20/09 :
#363 of 388 Old 03-28-2003, 08:29 PM

So sorry dancinggirl.

Congratulations frogertgrl! thanks for spreading that dust around.
I am still here, waiting it out. Won't have an answer for another week. Half way there!!!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#364 of 388 Old 03-28-2003, 10:10 PM

I'm out. Big time pms and cramps. Plus spot has arrived. Probably full af tomarrow.

good luck to those still waiting
#365 of 388 Old 03-28-2003, 11:45 PM

Well.....I think most of youprbably saw my post but...I'm out.

I think is here....comse cramping and bleeding....not nearly as heavy as she has been......and she's almost over. I'm still VERY nauseated though. I'm thinking that maybe its partly from my back being so out of whack!! My right hip is higher than the other and my left shoulder is higher than the right....I have serious baby carring disorder!!

Anyway.....we'll see what happens.....

frogertgrl....I had no idea!! Congrats to you!!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
#366 of 388 Old 03-29-2003, 12:27 PM

How many dpo do you ladies wait to test? Anyone not test at all? What is the earliest it would be likely to be positive and the latest you would be likely to have a false negative? Sorry to those who are out of the running...Hopefully next month will be the one...
#367 of 388 Old 03-29-2003, 11:43 PM

Arduinna & Megan, sorry AF found you.

jgale. I am going to test on the day after I expect AF, that would be DPO 14 or maybe 15 & I am only dpo 6 now! Seems like forever. I think you can get a good positive test at 12 days. Last time I was pregnant though, I kept getting neg until the day after I was due.

When are you thinking of testing?

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#368 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 09:39 AM

I'm out (sigh).

I had major PMS all week so I *knew* I wasn't pregnant but I was still holding out *hope* right until AF arrived last night (CD 31).

On the positive side I'm getting a little better handle on my post b/c pill cycles and them seem to be settling in at around 31-33 days.

I also made the switch to cloth menstral pads this month. I have been wanting to try them for a while now but didn't want to make the investment because I am hoping not to NEED them for a good long time. But I finally bought a starter set of Glad Rags this week. So even though I'm bummed to have AF visiting, I am excited at least to use my new pads. (Ahhhh....the small joys in life....)

On to April...and the temping/charting world.

Congrats to all our many graduates this month!!!!!

To those of us movin' on....see you in the April 2ww!

~Erin
#369 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 10:17 AM

I have one test, and don't want to buy anymore, so I should probably wait until the day after af is due also...But by then it would only be four more days until I would have recorded 18 days of high temps, so I would know anyway--that makes me more inclined to test a little earlier, kwim? You know I think would only really believe the test if it were positive anyway...so if I test too early and its negative, I don't know if it would matter that much. In fact, I'm almost inclined to take the stinking test like tomorrow so I can just stop worrying about when to take it. I'm not sure this board is helping me with maintaing SERENITY!

Last night I dreamt that I went to work and did an ultrasound on myself and found that I was pregnant with twins...

Mamma-wanna-be sorry to hear about af. Let us know how you like the Glad rags though...
#370 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 12:56 PM
bec

Well, I caved into the pressure! Made DH go to the store early this morning to get a test while I tried not to pee.

And I got what I wanted!!! A big ole BFP!!!!

I can't believe it! I'm beyond myself ecstatic!

Spreading the babydust far and wide!

Bec

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
#371 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 01:13 PM
Banned

Congrats, Bec!!! Wonderful news!
#372 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 03:37 PM

Congrats Bec

Fantastic news this Sunday morning.

I am running around underneath your shower of copious babydust.....

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#373 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 04:18 PM

Congrats Bec! I'll take some of that dust too! I have a few more days until I test...It is starting to get to me.

Sorry mama-wanna-be

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#374 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 05:43 PM

Congrats Bec!!!
#375 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 07:16 PM

Well, i am out, and moving over to pre-o yet again.
Good luck to all still waiting.
And CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all the pg ones!

Karen
#376 of 388 Old 03-30-2003, 08:04 PM

Hi ladies!

Congrats bec!!!

Well, af is over.....very very light this month. Which is a nice change from the last couple! My nausea is getting bad again....I puked 3 times this morning....nausea/gag/bleck!! I'm thinking I'm having something weird going on. I go back to the chiropractor....I have serious misalignment issues right now...so I'm hoping that once I'm straight the nausea will go away!

Congrats to all the graduates!!!

I might see you on the pre-o....but I might stay away!! I obsess enough on my own!

#377 of 388 Old 03-31-2003, 02:10 AM

Well, I am happily out!
I took a pg test on Fri night, and came up with a bfn and then AF came the next day.
I have never actually been totally happy for a bfn. Usually there is a bit of relief adn also disappointment. But, this time, it was pure relief. I had not let myself think any negative thoughts while I thought I might be, bc I did not want any potential visitors to feel unwanted. But, i am very happy now. DH is actually a little disappointed, which I thought was kind of cool. I know we will have another one someday, but now is not the time. Eli is only 20 months and still nurses a lot. We are goign to be doing a cross country move. i want to start going to school part time, dh wants to go to school full time, and I get earth shattering, life stopping pregnancy sickness. Plus, I am finally losing the baby weight. I am in my 7th year of continous nursing and pregnancy and I am hoping for a little break in between(not that Eli will ever wean )
Anyway, congrats to all the new mommies to be And good luck to the try-ers I will be seeing y'all in the other boards, but not here, as that man will not be coming near me uncovered for some time!
#378 of 388 Old 03-31-2003, 03:05 PM

I caved! I tested this morning, 10 or 11 DPO (I think). Got a BFN. NO KIDDING! Why do I do such crazy things...Af not due until Saturday so still have a lot of waiting and hoping I just jumped the gun and test too early. Ahhhh!

#379 of 388 Old 03-31-2003, 04:06 PM

Megan - are you SURE you're not pregnant??? Lots of people have "light periods" around their regular time and find out later they are in fact pregnant. It sure sounds like it if you don't have the flu! Better take one more test??

See you all in the April 2 ww.
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#380 of 388 Old 03-31-2003, 04:20 PM

double post

#381 of 388 Old 03-31-2003, 04:43 PM

Am I sure....not positively sure.

I'm not going to test though. I refuse to buy another hpt EVER! I think from now I'm going to wait till af is really late (no matter how I feel) and then go get a blood test...then I won't waste money! Even though it is very tempting!!

I guess if I'm pg then I'll know in a couple weeks when I can feel that my uterus is full....like I did with sweetpea and ds.

I had xrays done to today at the chiro so I sure hope I'm not!

You should see how bad my back is out. I have almost no natural curve to my neck and my ower back it grotesquely out!

I've only puked 2x today!! YAY!!!

#382 of 388 Old 03-31-2003, 04:55 PM

Erin, Arduinna, Karen, sorry no baby this month. Ugghh. I hate disappointments.

boyrus. I am glad you got your preferred answer. Sounds like a lot of changes in your life right now.

Naturegirl! You tested really early! Actually it makes sense to me. If you test early you might, just might get a wonderful positive. And if you don't , then it was just too early to tell, right. So you can still have hope. So, you are due on Sat and I am due on Sunday, way, way down at the very end of the week. Let's see and today is MONDAY, right at the very beginning. It seem so long. oh, boy, I want my christmas baby too much I think. I am nuts. It doesn't matter when the baby comes!

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#383 of 388 Old 03-31-2003, 09:21 PM

Now I am REALLY confused: . Not only did I test WAY early and got a BFN (which I deserve for being so impatient ) But I also noticed some spotting today. Which seems way early for (not due until Friday at the earliest!) but also seems a little late for implantation. Although if it is implantation, I probably wouldn't get a + HPT for a couple of days yet...Ahhhh what is happening! Don't know whether to be or ...

#384 of 388 Old 03-31-2003, 09:55 PM

naturegirl, implantation bleeding usally occurs 6-12 dpo. sounds hopeful to me!

(i'm cd20 and wouldn't mind a little spotting this week myself )
#385 of 388 Old 04-01-2003, 12:18 AM

Naturegirl, day 6 is only the mimimum time fertilized eggie could take to make the journey. A little spotting could be a good sign. I think it's looking very hopeful.

I still have no symptoms at all. Usually by now i have convinced myself I could be pregnant.

Time will tell...

We need a fingers crossed emoticon.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#386 of 388 Old 04-01-2003, 12:59 AM

I am also feeling a little cramping in my belly. And have quite a bit of gas, the chili last night didn't help

Still holding out hope...Please send me baby dust and pregnancy thoughts. (Even though at this stage it is either done or not done!)

Thanks
Cheryl

#387 of 388 Old 04-01-2003, 10:38 AM

Naturegirl,Sending very positive baby thoughts your way.
I hope the gas is preg symptom and not the chilli

Hoping your next test is ++++
#388 of 388 Old 04-01-2003, 02:13 PM

Congratulations to all the pregnant mamas!

Sending lots of love, baby dust and pregnant thoughts to all who are left!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page