March 2 week wait - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-07-2003, 11:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Adina, I had really sore nipples with my second pregnancy but no breast soreness. It was really a bummer because I was still nursing my toddler at the time. It was my first sign that I was PG and showed up about a week, give or take, before AF was due.

You have been her so long, I hope this is it so I can officially kick you off this board.

I'm wishing you this in the weeks to come.

Girlfriend, if this is it, you have got to pm me as soon as you pee on that stick. The suspense is killing me.

You all don't know that this is usually the first forum I check everyday so I can see if anyone new is pg. It makes me smile so much if one of you makes the "big announcement."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2003, 11:27 PM

Congratulations to the pregnant mamas!!!

I am 6dpo and obsessing, of course. :

Lots of love and dust to all!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

Old 03-07-2003, 11:32 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
jbjcmom - you are so sweet!!! I hope you can kick me off this board too!!:LOL

I am hoping this is it too....I haven't obsessed in a 2ww for so long. And this one I am obsessing.......yikes!!!!

only 10 more days to go!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 03-08-2003, 01:58 AM

Ok, guys, it's a wash for me this month. Some friends were coming over and we were opening a special bottle of wine. I decided I could have a small glass, but only if I got a neg test. Which I did.

I'm ok with that. I'm going to move on to month 5 and focus on my little Christmas present....

Mama to 13, and 10 and 4.
Old 03-08-2003, 03:52 AM
Administrator

I'm sorry Oceanone. Did af show up - or just a - HPT?

Good luck on your Xmas Present!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 03-08-2003, 11:40 AM

Sorry Oceanone

Good luck Adina!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'n CD 15 now...Oing (at least I hope so!!).

Hoping for lots of BFP this month!!!
Old 03-08-2003, 01:10 PM

Good Morning ladies, and HAPPY WEEKEND to all.

Anyone planning to test next weekend? AF is due for me on Saturday I believe (I can NEVER remember what day I'm on)

I will probably test a little early.......... perhaps Friday.

When are you going to test?

Chelly
Old 03-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Administrator

I am waiting to test until Tuesday the 18th. Af is due on the 16th - but I am gonna hold out. No point in wasting $10 to find out af is gonna show up a day later.

i was feeling so positive yesterday - and then my temps continued their downward track this morning and I am feeling less positive. Yesterday I would have sworn I was pg - todya I woudl swear that I am not.

Grrrr....they need to develop a better test that doesn't require waiting for two whole weeks!

My chart

Old 03-08-2003, 04:54 PM

Adina, just the neg test. Still waiting on the AF. I ended up just having a few sips of wine just in case, but felt better doing the test first before having those few sips.

I know that feel pregnant one day, not the next feeling. good luck!

Old 03-08-2003, 06:17 PM

Why does this feel like it should be titled "2 MONTH wait"?

I'm just a little frustrated today, i need a nap and I'm HUNGRY.

Chelly
Old 03-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Administrator

Nap sound good! (I am a little sleepy here too) We walked aorund the mall and had something to eat and now my eyes are burning like it is 2am....

2 MONTH wait is right!

Old 03-08-2003, 11:54 PM

Thanks mamapenelope!! We're glad to have all the eggie/sticky/BFP/baby dust we can get!!!!!!!

Sending good thoughts to you.
Old 03-09-2003, 02:35 PM

Thanks Mama Penelope!

It's all official for me now. AF started yesterday, as expected. Now, fingers crossed for that Christmas baby!

Old 03-09-2003, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Thanks mamapenelope!!!!

My temps went back up this morning - so I feel better about everything. 6dpo and waiting.

Old 03-09-2003, 04:04 PM

Adina, just looked at your chart...looks promising!!

Lots of fertility to you,

Mamasoleil
Old 03-09-2003, 04:54 PM

well folks, here I am and waiting. Apparently I'm waiting for possible preggo although that wasn't my original intention. (those who have read my posts know that I was trying to regulate my cycle before TTC starting NEXT month) but whoops! hubby and I had a little action the night before I O'ed. Oh well, if I do get preggo, which I doubt, then #2 will be due 4 days after ds's original due date. Which means they might actually have the same bday. Crazy! well wish me luck!

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
Old 03-09-2003, 07:43 PM

Well I'm back. Af officially showed up today. I was getting hopefull as she was a day later than I expected but I couldn't be so lucky.

Good luck Adina. I sure hope this is it for you!

So sorry Oceanone. Maybe we'll both be having christmas ?

I am going to go cry in my pillow now...Where is my husband? I haven't seen him or told him the news yet. He hasn't been home since I got here...:

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

Old 03-09-2003, 08:27 PM

naturegirl and ocean~ I'm sorry- that really bites! I hope that you feel better after a good cry and perhaps some chocolate?

Thanks for the baby dust Mama Penelope

Lots of sleepy ladies out here, perhaps you need some ? (sorry I just had to use that new emoticon)

Dh and I went to the dr yesterday- we got to see that I had for sure ovulated (3dpo), dh gave a sperm sample "Do you think they'll need another one hun?": So far my ovulating was good, mucus good but my uterus lining is not so great. I'm not quite sure what the ramifications/treatments of that are, so I'm still really hopeful for this month. I go in for progesterone tests all this week and a pg test on 3/20. That is so far away! I'll probably waste money on hpts if I suspect I'm pg.

Adina, are you still feeling the soreness?

Chelly- 2mw does feel more like it...hunger, hmm perhaps thats an early pg sign for you!
Old 03-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Administrator

naturegirl - I am so sorry!! I am putting all my intentions toward Christmas babies for you and Oceanone

Still feeling the soreness butterflymaiden!!!

Old 03-09-2003, 08:53 PM

It's funny, I never imagined I'd spend so much time thinking about the way my boobs feel or the quality of my cervical mucus! Or for that matter, be discussing it online with other people... I found this list on another site, we can all use more laughter during the 2ww torture!

Top ten signs you're obsessing about ttc

1) You take your temperature every five minutes.

2) You touch your breasts more than your partner does.

3) You check your panties about 30 times a day, just to be sure your period hasn't arrived!

4) You drive your partner crazy talking about your "symptoms," and why you feel this is "the month".

5) You can't sleep at night because you know tomorrow's temp is the MOST IMPORTANT temperature you'll take all cycle!

6) You keep making your partner look at your breasts! "Do they look different to you?"

7) You plan your week around your schedule for sex.

8) You repeatedly look at your chart during the day, as if the temps may magically change.

9) You start talking about home pregnancy test sensitivities and your partner frantically starts searching for his Sports Illustrated.

10) You buy 30 pregnancy tests on eBay for five dollars because it’s a good deal, and hey, you can test everyday!
Old 03-09-2003, 09:36 PM

Hello everyone!!!

I'm about ready to join you all for the 2ww! ( I agree...more like the 2 month wait) It sometimes seems longer to wait to O sometimes though...!!!

I'll be DPO 1 tomorrow...lots of BD this past week and one "extra" tonight

Butterflymaiden...I LOVE your TTC list!!! I could even add a few things....

I vow to try to be more calm this month and not interpret every little twinge, breast soreness, weird taste in my mouth as signs of pregancy. I also vow NOT to test more than 4 days before AF is due like I did last month (and got very disappointed!!)

Nature Girl and Oceanone....big hugs to you.

Chelly my SD friend...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. When are you testing????
Old 03-09-2003, 09:49 PM

Hey Abylite,
I'm going to probably test on Friday - I have no idea how many days past O I am and AF seems to have a mind of her own. Lucky for me I have 25 cheapy tests in the bathroom - so I can pee on sticks for almost a MONTH if needed.
Good luck to you and lots of baby dust!!!

Butterflymaiden - hunger as pg symptom, I hope so cause I'm still eating!! LIKE A HORSE today - :LOL

I did have a weird dream last night (or was it friday night) anyway I dreamt my DH brought me a baby, it was alittle girl and she was 6 - 8 months old, her name was Megan....... how weird, but I did have a dream of my son before or at conception - but it was my brother who brought him to me......

dust to all

Chelly
Old 03-09-2003, 10:00 PM

Naturegirl, so sorry. Hope next month is your month (our month!).

Old 03-10-2003, 02:06 AM

Oh I hate this - I'm now having second thoughts that perhaps life without a tiny baby suits me!!

Oh I'm so confused, and I really don't know what to think at this point.......

am I the ONLY one who suddenly changes course mid cycle like this....?

Chelly
Old 03-10-2003, 02:49 AM

Ok now I'm losing my mind cause I'm talking to myself! :LOL

I spoke to my hubby, he's convinced that I'll change my mind again he said once I see another baby - I'll be ALL wanting one again - he's probably right.......

Sheesh..... I think I might be PMSing! these mood swings are horrible!!! (and its not so bad talking to yourself :LOL)

Chelly:
Old 03-10-2003, 03:26 AM
Administrator

I do it all the time!!!! Ramble on to myself - or to my dh. He just smiles and nods.

I seem to ba having some sort of allergy attack....My eyes are all red and bloodshot and I have been sneezing. Poor plants outside don't knwo whether it it spring or winter!!!

Old 03-10-2003, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AdinaL
I do it all the time!!!! Ramble on to myself - or to my dh. He just smiles and nods.

I seem to ba having some sort of allergy attack....My eyes are all red and bloodshot and I have been sneezing. Poor plants outside don't knwo whether it it spring or winter!!!
Glad I'm not alone!! :LOL

Sorry you're feeling so yukkie...

*********GET WELL & BABY DUST********

Chelly
Old 03-10-2003, 01:55 PM

Kelly, I do that too. Usually when I am in the midst of doing something really fun with my first, like, how on earth am I going to be able to do all he needs with a very smalll babe to look after as well? Then later, when I realise how much joy he brings, I know I can't bear not to do it all again...

Old 03-10-2003, 06:10 PM

Hi everyone.

I'm back from the vacation from hell! One of the MANY down points was that af showed up 2 days in! I was so sure that I was pregnant that I was shocked when my temps plummeted. The rest of the vacation wasn't any better! I am very happy to be home.

I didn't temp much while I was gone, but I pretty sure that I'm 4dpo as of today. This is my 7th cycle TTC #2. I never thought it would take so long!

I want to give a to everyone AF has found and a to all of us still waiting. I hope we all "graduate" to the pregnancy board really soon.

I plan on testing on the 20th if no AF by then. Anyone else testing around then? I would love a support buddy to help me not test early!

My chart

Mom to dd1 7/00 reading.gif, dd2 12/03 upsidedown.gif, and ds 2/07 afro.jpg - home forever 9/07
In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. -Lisa T. Shepherd
Old 03-10-2003, 06:34 PM

9dpo today.

to everyone found by AF.

Love and dust to all still in the running.

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

User Tag List