March 2 week wait - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 12:10 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Chelly - I am going to try and hold out as long as possible. FF says don't test until Monday. If I can hold out that long I will be in good shape....but oh it is so hard!!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 11:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Adina, are you next to test? When is everyone else testing? FF says for me to wait until the 25th but I may cheat and go earlier than that.

What's everyone reading to keep your mind off it? I'm reading Raising Your Spirited Child to help me with some issues with dd. Please all send me mellow child vibes for #2 or I may go to the loony bin! lol! Also reading Sister of My Heart which has finally become available at the library. It's an awesome book but does have some baby stuff in it.

My chart is staying above the coverline I manually put in so hopefully I guessed right, and it jumped up a little today too! Hmm. . probably too early to tell anything and it's messed up anyway.

Darshani

7yo: "Mom,I know which man is on a quarter and which on is on a nickel. They both have ponytails, but one man has a collar and the other man is naked. The naked man was our first president."

#123 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 11:47 AM

You know - I think I must be pregnant BECAUSE:

Last night I walked around for two hours after my bath with my panties on BACK to FRONT..............

I spend SO many MAN hours on MDC I could inseminate myself.

And Number 3 - The harder I squeeze my boobies the more painful they become.....

I think that confirms it............. :LOL

Chelly
#124 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 11:55 AM

Quote:
And Number 3 - The harder I squeeze my boobies the more painful they become.....
lol!!

7yo: "Mom,I know which man is on a quarter and which on is on a nickel. They both have ponytails, but one man has a collar and the other man is naked. The naked man was our first president."

#125 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Okay - 10 dpo. I am thinking about testing on Saturday...that wouldn't be too early would it? tht would put me at 12dpo....or should I just suck it up and wait?

arrrrggggghhhhhh.......obsessing!!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#126 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 01:49 PM

I think I need to wait until at least the 23rd or 24th...but I don't temp, chart, or mucus-check...and my boobs are bugging me yesterday and today. Power of suggestions? PMS? We shall see...

Now it's off to the hospital, where my best friend is about to birth a baby! Yee-haw...a much-awaited baby!
#127 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 03:39 PM

HELP!!!!!!!

I am 12 dpo today and decided to take a EPT hpt. I used first morning urine. I waited about 2 min and the first window was just all pink and the second window was starting to turn pink. I got frustrated because I didn't see a line and so I threw it in the trash. With both of my little ones the line was visable right away, although I tested at 15 dpo both time.

About an hour later I was in the bathroom helping dd wash her hands and decided to pull the test out. There is a faint pink line! UGH!!!!!! I am assuming it is an evaporation line, but of course I am sooooooooooo hoping it really is a +. So please put me out of my misery. Tell me it is an evapration line so I can brace myself for the visit of

Thanks a bunch!

Much love and dust to all!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#128 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 04:57 PM

Hmmmm, sounds promising, Aurora.

Adina, the wait is killing me... You'd think I was the one hoping to be pregnant.:LOL
#129 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jbcjmom
Hmmmm, sounds promising, Aurora.

Thanks Beth, I am so afraid to get my hopes up though. YKWIM?

Adina- I am sooooooooooooo hoping this is it for you!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#130 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 05:43 PM

Adina can you wait until 12 dpo? I know it's hard (this is coming from the woman who wasted 3 tests last month starting at 7 dpo)!

Darshani

#131 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 05:59 PM
Administrator

That is what I was thinking Darshani...Saturday morning would be 12 dpo....
I could get a positive then right?
That wouldn't be too early...right?
I am only slightly obsessed....Right?

#132 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 06:25 PM

You are too funny Adina! My friend tested + at 12 dpo with an aimstick so it's possible. Her line was very faint but it was def. there.

Darshani
who's got her tests locked away so she won't use them yet

#133 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 07:02 PM

I've been trying not to obsess this month, but today I had a jump in temp. Now all I can think about is that I'm 7dpo and it could be an implantation spike! I almost tested this morning! I know there is no chance I would get a result this soon but those tests seem to be calling me. I need to be strong. Any words of wisdom on how to make it thought the next 6 days? (I swore I wouldn't test until the 20th)

Aurora - In my experience, evaporation lines usually don't change color much. I'd test again tomorrow morning (but then I've already admitted my testing weakness ) Good luck!!!

wolfmom, how are you doing on the not testing? Holding out okay?

Chelly2003, I'll have to try that boob trick ...then I'd at least have something new to obsess about :LOL

~*~*~baby dust to everyone ~*~*~

-Mandy (no pregnancy symptoms yet!)

Mom to dd1 7/00 reading.gif, dd2 12/03 upsidedown.gif, and ds 2/07 afro.jpg - home forever 9/07
In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. -Lisa T. Shepherd
#134 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Hi all,

I started the thread and then disappeared for a bit. I kept getting booted off. Araggg! Computer problems!

I just read the PAGES!!! of posts since I was on last. OOOOO, Adina, Aurora, I can't wait to find out.

Lol, I have been thinking that the reason my nipples are sore is I can't keep my hands off them checking for tenderness!

I am tired, sore nipples, extra hungry, food aversions.

I am 13 dpo. I drove myself insane last weekend, by starting to test last Saturday, 8dpo. I kept getting faint positives, but everyday they were lighter, not darker.

I had a very early mc in December and was afraid that was happening again. Then, I realized I had an hCG shot to kick the eggs out of my ovaries (there were 2- one on each that I could see on the ultrasound.) THAT must be the reason I had faint positives then.

Does this make sense? I am on progesterone suppositores right now. And I took fertility drugs to get my ovaries to produce, before etting intrauterine insemination!

I cannot believe all the intraventions I am going through to try to get pg. With my son, I self-inseminated and got pg on the second try!!!

My period is due on Sat., but I will test tomorrow a.m. Thank-God for cheapie tests bought on line!

Sorry about the long post. I felt out of the loop!

Love and Baby Dust to all, Anne!!!
#135 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 10:44 PM

Hello...4DPO here...so I'm not obsessing about testing YET!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us...Good luck to those testing soon!!!

I'm reading "Since I was gone" a novel to keep my mind busy...alternating with the occasional PREGNANCY magazine for that positive visualization. Sometimes I feel great reading these...sometimes I feel bad like "why aren't I pg yet..." You probably know the deal...

Back home to reality tomorrow (after 4 days at a conference...)
Still a while to wait for me!!
#136 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 10:58 PM

**Graphic warning**

Okay for some reason this evening I decided to check my cm and did a sweep, and pulled out what looks like a mucous plug with some bloody bits in it! I'm about 8 dpo!! Also feeling a pain on my right side sometimes and having on and off sore boobs and hot flashes. I hope this is it!! I hope if I am pg that the pain is just my corpus luteum (sp?) and not an ectopic pregnancy.

Darshani

#137 of 388 Old 03-13-2003, 11:46 PM

Hello...I've been having a little twinge off and on especially more in the evening on the L side. Last time I was pg (but m/c) I felt this too...Last time I KNEW I was pg...because of the m/c I think I don't want to jinx anything or get my hopes up. I'm not as open as I'd like to be.

Interesting how the younger kids have said something about babies to you ladies...maybe they can sense something. I know my cats laid on my belly before I knew I was pg last time.

I'm away from home and don't have the "cat test" available to me right now....
#138 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 12:09 AM

I hope this is the month !! I am already starting to obssess and I am not even in the 2ww race yet.

I always say I am not going to come to this board because it make my obssession worst. I just can't stay away thou because I want to know how all you wonderful ladies are doing.

Just want to let you all know I am praying for everyone and sending babydust and baby thoughts!!!

Aurora, Abylite, Adina, Coolermam, Chelly, Dashini, Usama, and Mandy I think that would be so awsome if all of you were on the I am Pregnant board together!!! This is the month!!
#139 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 01:07 AM

Thanks Dancingirl, I'm starting to lose hope here - I don't know why, perhaps cause AF is due sometime this weekend, or perhaps becuase I have NO symptoms what-so-ever.

I'll let you all know when shows her face.........

Chelly
#140 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 10:59 AM

I did take a test this morning a BFN......

But

If you put a REALLY BRIGHT light on it, and stare at it for 20 minutes without blinking, you can almost see another line.......:LOL

Looking at my palm pilot, its got my AF date as Monday (based on the 24 day cycle) - so this would be WAY early..................

Chelly
#141 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 11:50 AM

I've done the bright light thing too! lol! Yes it's too early still. It's not over until it's over!

Darshani

#142 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 12:12 PM

I've done no less than five tests this cycle. How sad is that! And, yup, each and everyone under a bright light, staring at it forever.

Good thing i'm not obsessive
#143 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 12:32 PM

I used the other EPT this morning and got 2 very faint lines. I am so afraid to belive I could really be pregnant. I expect to crash this whole thing any minute. I bought a Kroger brand hpt this morning and I will test again tomorrow morning.:

Sending lots of love and dust to everyone!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#144 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 01:04 PM

Aurora, CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!! Wooo hoooooo!

my update: My breasts have grown, or else my bra has shrunk. I normally have to arrange my old ladies to fill out the bra, but today it's actually tight. I think we got it this month. I can't imagine the bra thing *and* spotting. Gagged when I opened the fridge this morning from the smell. Just hope it sticks. Now have to wait 4 more days to test.

Darshani

#145 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Aurora - CONGRATS! YOu know what they say - a line is a line!!

Darshani - that sounds pretty promising!!!

Still waiting.....boobs hurt - A LOT!!! Woke me up when I rolled over last night. no cramps so far today. bought some pg tests last night. Going to test in the morning.....very freaked out that it will be ----. feeling pretty emotional yesterday. But that may have just been being tired - which I was. Went to bed early last night.

Temps are still nice and high.

My Chart

#146 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 03:13 PM

Hello!

Aurora Sound like a congrats may be in order???!!!!

USmama...sounds good so far!

Chelly...I've done the bright light thing!!

Cielle...last cycle..I went through lots of HPTs...this time I vow to wait and use only 3!!

Heading back home today....yeah!! ALthough it's a 7 hour travel time with 2 stops...Talk to you soon!
#147 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 04:02 PM

Aurora, Congrats!!!!

Adina, you can bet that as soon as I wake up I'll be checking this thread.
#148 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 04:27 PM

Darshani and Adina-sounds really good!

Abylite-Have a safe trip home.

I gave in and used the other test and it was POSITIVE!!! I feel giddy. Thanks for the support and encouragement.

Much love and dust to everyone!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#149 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Administrator

YIPPEE!!!!! Yay aurora!! That is awesome!!!

#150 of 388 Old 03-14-2003, 05:14 PM

Here's my update. This morning after trying on the bra I brushed my teeth and actually vomited! I tried to fight it but it was useless. Now I'm feeling that ligament stretching pain same with Abi. But gosh, it's so early! Part of me thinks it's all in my head still even though I saw the bra and saw the spotting. So I'm 99% sure, just waiting to confirm.

Abylite- have a safe trip!

Adina-- I'll be you are pg! I'll be checking in here in the morning. Can't wait to hear your news! Your chart looks good. And one tip about the boobs-- mine tend to hurt less when I go braless. A sports bra is the worst.

Darshani

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page