#61 of 107 Old 03-19-2003, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
And she's back!

Here I am again - onto cycle 11.....
CD 2 here.
I am on Clomid for the second cycle and should O around cd 15...so here we are.

Lovely to see you all again!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#62 of 107 Old 03-19-2003, 02:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Adina, I wish you weren't seeing us all again though

I hope this is your month.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#63 of 107 Old 03-19-2003, 02:28 PM

So sorry Adina. I was really pulling for you this month.

I am at cd11. Expect that I will O sometime in the next 4-5 days... Oceanone, I would probably bd if I were you. Are you doing temps. ovulite, etc also? I am soley going by cm and gut feeling at this point. Not too specific, I know:

EWCM is usually a good sign of O or that it will be shortly. Plus sperm can live for up to 5 days in good cm so it's better to hit it early than to be too late!

Good luck

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#64 of 107 Old 03-20-2003, 03:24 PM

I thought I wasn't going to obsess this month. Boy was I wrong! I grabbed my ovulite today, just to see, and saw a lot of ferning!! Lots of bding tonight and this weekend. I am at cd12 today. Still a little early for me but I think it will be happening in the next 1-3 days!

Please send me all the baby dust you can spare.

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#65 of 107 Old 03-20-2003, 06:21 PM

Naturegirl, that's great. Good luck, grab some of the baby dust over at the 2ww thread, they are having an awesome time over there.

Day 13 for me and I can hardly believe it but I still have heaps of ewcm. This must be 4 or 5 days. Usually I hardly notice any, so the small amounts I was seeing before surprised me. But now I'm really surprised. And feeling better about this month than ever. Keep your fingers crossed for us too. I think tomorrow or the next day will be the day, but with my cycles it's so hard to tell. All I know is, it's gonna happen.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#66 of 107 Old 03-20-2003, 07:22 PM

I hope this is the month for us Oceanone! I have been browsing around on the 2ww thread also. There is a lot of good news going on over there. I was really pulling for Adina though. I hate to see you back here girlfriend. When will we join that pregnacy board already!!

I have also had a lot of ewcm here today. I don't remember much last month...: I am starting to feel good about this month. Maybe I will be having a Christmas baby after all.

Sending positive vibes to everyone waiting to O as well as waiting to test.

#67 of 107 Old 03-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Administrator

grrrrr....so I am supposed to start my clomid today. And there was this little tiny blizzard for the last few days. So I haven't been able to get out of the house until this afternoon. Well I get to Target to go to the pharmacy and IT IS CLOSED!!!! Darn it. So now I have to go tomorrow and get it and start a day late. grumble grumble. Oh well. Just annoying more than anything.

Thanks naturegirl. I wa really hoping that it would be my month. I was pretty wrecked when showed. I am really starting to doubt my ability to have a baby. I mean this is getting ridiculous. We started a year ago and nothing - not even one + hpt. Not even an indication that I have been able to get pg. I am really beginning to wonder what is up. But all my test come back fine and dandy. And dh is a little low count-wise- but not to the point where the doc was worried about it. Oh ick. I am having a bad day. It seems like EVERYONE is pg BUT me. And it is making me nuts....

Anyway - Hopefully soon. Hopefully the pharmacy will be open tomorrow and all will be fine and I will O and we will manage to get pg. I can hope right?

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#68 of 107 Old 03-20-2003, 09:40 PM

Adina, sheesh, you tromped all the way out in the snow and they weren't even open. What wimps!

I hope you get it and get back on track tomorrow too. It's so hard to get our hopes up every month isn't it, and yet, we're human and can't help hoping. We are all going to have a HUGE party when it's your turn Adina. I went to the 2ww board and checked on you every day.

This afternoon ew seems to have dried up a lot. I will know for sure tomorrow I guess.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#69 of 107 Old 03-20-2003, 10:39 PM

Hello,

Just wanted to say hi and join the swim here in the pre-ovulation pool. Nice to know there are other swimmers

This is our second month of trying. Last month I was so sick with a sore throat and head cold and hacking cough, but we did try I'm looking forward to this month being less work and more fun!

Trying not to obsess too much, so I've avoided the whole temp thing. I'm so lucky, my cycles are really regular and my CM is pretty easy to read. So we'll see.

What fun over on the 2 week wait to see all the positives signs. I'm so happy for them! Here's to us becoming part of that "club" and being "promoted" to the pregnancy board

Lisa

Lisa , married to Dan, mama to IVF miracle Natalie 5/20/09 :
#70 of 107 Old 03-21-2003, 07:30 PM

I'm sort of new to these boards and to TTC--this is my first cycle but I've been charting for a while and my cycles are really wacky. I'm starting to hate the charting because I never worried about anything until I started. Just figured I had sort of long cycles (usually about 5 weeks). But my temps are really weird--not always biphasic, sometimes really short luteal phase. I had one normal cycle out of 4. No I'm hoping this one will turn out normal so I can stop obsessing. How ridiculous is it to be obsessing on our FIRST cycle of trying. And I'm usually REALLY laid back. Anyway, just waiting to O this month... Good luck to everyone.
#71 of 107 Old 03-21-2003, 10:26 PM

jgale. I hope those cycles get under control for you.

I think I may have O'd yesterday, cd12,: It seems pretty early for me but I did have a lot of ferns with the ovulite and some ewcm. Today is seems somewhat less already.

My poor dh knew what was going on definately. He said he is starting to feel like a sperm donor

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions??

Good luck everyone! Adina, those target people, where are they when you need them?

#72 of 107 Old 03-21-2003, 10:50 PM

My poor dh knew what was going on definately. He said he is starting to feel like a sperm donor

Awwww, poor guy! The other day, I felt like an egg donor when i was feeling amorous and DH asked "are you fertile, because if not, we're waiting!" Now what's the fun in that :

Now we're arguing, and here I sit on a Friday night browsing MDC. Sigh. Not that browsing isn't fun, I just had other plans.

Lisa

#73 of 107 Old 03-21-2003, 11:13 PM

I plan on making it up to him tonight

#74 of 107 Old 03-22-2003, 12:31 AM

Welcome LisaG & JGale. Hope you have a short and fruitful time here on the boards.

Naturegirl, hooray on the early O. Fantastic. All the sooner over the 2ww that way. That's too funny. Sperm donor. Yeah, and you're a human incubator, but so what! I'm sorry, no help here really. DH and I are kind of in this together, but I can sympathise, if that helps!

I couldn't belive it but this morning woke up with just HEAPS of ewcm again! It's not past the time I predicted O yet, just lots of it this month (so I thought it was early.) Guys, this is very unusual for me and I am taking it as a good sign. I think tomorrow or the next day is my day. I hope!

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#75 of 107 Old 03-22-2003, 03:07 PM

Come on little eggie! I am not completely sure that I have O'd either. So, lots of bding in the next few days. Nothing wrong with that right. This is what happens when you don't chart...

#76 of 107 Old 03-22-2003, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

hey all! Well here I am starting a new cycle and officially ttc this month! (last month was an oops!) I am hoping that this won't take very long because I would like to pick the spacing between ds and the next one. Anyway, not even done with af yet but thought I'd say 'hi'. Here's hoping for you this month Adina!

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#77 of 107 Old 03-23-2003, 01:04 AM

Welcome wolfmom! I am not sure if I "officially" belong here or at the 2ww. I can't stay away from here anyway

Here's to closing down the 2ww forum for awhile. I want to see all of us on the pregnancy board by the end of April!

Let's go ladies! positive (((((((vibes)))))))

#78 of 107 Old 03-24-2003, 02:24 AM

Hi wolfmom, hope your "first official month" is your last official month ttc too!

I think I am trying to be way too on top of when I o'd because I have been having o pains for a couple of days now. Thought that was it but tonight , they are very strong. I can't temp so I am going by cm, cp and my intuition, but honestly, who knows? I think it was today. My cm dried up a little finally. I am going to head over to the 2ww soon, but not until I confirm a couple more signs first.

Naturegirl, I think we may be cycle buddies, although maybe I'm a couple days behind now. Can't wait to head over to the 2ww and then get REALLY obsessive. I'm sure I have every pregnancy symptom know to woman and may not even have ovulated yet.

Good luck to all waiting for their magical egg to pop.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#79 of 107 Old 03-24-2003, 02:12 PM

Oceanone--how come you can't temp? Not being nosy but curious if there are things that make temping invalid? My temps do not seem to match my CM at all and I've been really stressed about it. Thinking of stopping with the temps all together as it is driving me crazy.
#80 of 107 Old 03-24-2003, 03:31 PM

jgale. I could temp I suppose but my sleep is like a cruel farce. My ds wakes randomly but regularly. There is no way I could get even near 3 straight hours of sleep, let alone the same 3 hours. In addition I am a bad sleeper, so when I am woken, especially in the morning, it takes me ages to get back to sleep.

The good news is that I used to temp, so I have a fair idea of my cycles etc, although yes, they vary. I think that cm, cp and my being in touch with my body is enough for now. Having said all that, I haven't got pregnant yet. This is our 5th month.

When you say your temps aren't matching cm ... are you still getting the rise that shows you ovulated? Do you get cm after that? So do I . I have some all month long, but the ewcm just around o. So I just go by that.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#81 of 107 Old 03-24-2003, 05:27 PM

"Can't wait to head over to the 2ww and then get REALLY obsessive. I'm sure I have every pregnancy symptom know to woman and may not even have ovulated yet."

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I swear I have been doing a lot of touchy feely of my breasts, sniffing everything around me to see if it is "stronger", wondering if these hunger pains are due to a baby growing in me, etc, etc. It is crazy.

I think I definately must have O'd last week. I had one day of mucho, mucho ewcm and that same day saw a lot of ferning on my ovulite! Since then I haven't seen squat on my ovulite and still have some creamy and/or wet cm, but nothing like last Thursday.

I don't know if I will make it two more weeks! Lots of meditation. That's what I need. :LOL

#82 of 107 Old 03-24-2003, 06:33 PM

Hee, hee, I thought you said - lots of MEDICATION. Yeah, that would do the trick, just knock us out for two weeks and make it easier on us. Oh, wait, that's not good for the baby. :

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#83 of 107 Old 03-24-2003, 09:17 PM

Hi all,

I've never been on this board before. Hubby and I are now officially TTC#2 and I hope it doesn't take 10 months like it did with DS(now 26 months). I have very long cycles that are around 44-45 days and so I don't O until cd28 or later. It makes for such long hard waiting. Plus, I've only had 2 cycles since my son was born. I didn't notice any ewcm but I did have a + OPK last month. I figure starting around April 11th or so we'll BD for like two weeks straight, or at least try to Interesting to note that my son was conceived in April 3 years ago!

If I don't catch the egg in April or May I have to wait again until July. Due to my long cycles and how they land I've figured that I'll skip June completely with no O. Having long cycles is pure torture!

Van
#84 of 107 Old 03-24-2003, 11:17 PM

Welcome Vanessa. Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Oceanone :LOL Meditation not Medication! I haven't taken any meds for years, and don't plan on it anytime soon, but at times like this a little sedative-like feeling would sure be nice!

Sending you all my love( but I am keeping the baby dust until April 5th at least )

#85 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 12:00 AM

And we'd just stepped on Saw my ob/gyn today for an annual and a check on my fibroids. He says they're pretty large (1st check a year ago said my uterus was 12 week size, today he says it's 14 week size, although size can vary depending on where I am in my cycle and closer to ovulation = larger, so that could be the reason for the larger size).

He wants to do a pelvic MRI to see location and size more clearly. At this stage, because of the size, he's leaning towards surgery prior to pregnancy. He said they can sometimes double in size during pregnancy and make things extremely uncomfortable and painful at times. Sigh. If they need to do surgery, he recommends waiting 2-3 months before TTC. That's not as long as I had expected, so that's good news.

MRI is scheduled for Thursday, so we'll see. And this was fertility week Waaahhh! Oh well, things could certainly be worse, so we'll take it one step at a time.

Thanks for listening!
Lisa

#86 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 12:16 AM

Yesterday I got my first after the m/c, so I am officially in the march pre -o. I have long cycles, so I am hoping for a January
#87 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 01:24 PM

Hi all,

Welcome Vanessa. Long cycles must be such a drag, I completely agree. The whole 30 day wait seems like a lot to me! I hope you do catch that April egg. What an appropriate Spring month to catch an egg. I have my fingers crossed for you.

LisaG. Sorry to hear about your fibroids. I have one too, smaller though. And it did increase in size during my last pregnancy and it did cause me a little pain, but no trouble or danger thankfully. I hope you can get it resolved and then you just won't have to worry about it. Sorry, though. I know it must be hard to watch another fertile week go by.

Welcome naotalba. So sorry about your m/c. I hope for a january baby for you too.

Adina, where are you and are you doing ok?

I am going to head over to the 2ww board now as I calculate, in my own, imprecise way (not temping), that I am 2dpo today. Hooray! I will see you all there soon.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#88 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 01:41 PM

Hello
I am CD6 on month 4 of TTC #2
This is my first month of charting and trying to temp with a very interrupted sleep schedule. I have short cycles so I am hoping to be able to find out when/if I O and see if I have a long enough luteal phase.
Who would have thought it would be so complicated :
#89 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 05:50 PM

I'm on CD11 so I have about 17 more days to go before I'm close to O. *sigh*
#90 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 06:08 PM
Administrator

I'm still here!!
Things are going fine. Last day of clomid was today - so hopefully O will happen shortly. I have my ultrasound appt on Friday to check my follicles and then bd like crazy!

So just waiting, drinking my green tea and waiting. At least it is a short wait time - unlike non clomid cycles....waiting until cd 40 to O was a little out of hand.

I am feeling a little disheartened about the whole thing. I am really not sure why I am not getting pg. All my levels are fine, hormonally, we have really hit the O date at least 9 times in the year we have been doing this and been pretty close the rest of the time. I just don't get it. And not even a blip...not even a hint of a +. i dunno. Just feeling like it is never going to happen...like it wasn't meant to be. Which of course sets of a round of tears and so on... Ick..Can't shake the depression about this. I think I thought thw Clomid was going to be my magic bullet and that would allow me to get pg. And it didn't - so not sure what will help.

Anyway - thanks for listening to me !

Good luck to all entering the 2ww and hope the O fairy visits you all soon!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page