March pre O - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 06:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been lurking a lot and posting occasionally and I just wanted to say Adina, I'm so sorry you're going through this. It seems like an incredibly painful process. I wish you the best of luck in this cycle--and I hope you feel better soon. All the ladies here seem great, and I'm glad we all have this place to get and give support. Anyway, like I said, good luck and feel better!
Baby dust!
#92 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 10:10 PM

Adina.

I don't know what else to say. You know our hopes are with you too. I guess I will see you over at the 2ww then.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#93 of 107 Old 03-25-2003, 10:54 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Sorry for my earlier post. I realized about two hours later that I felt the same way as I did when I was on the pill....moody, weepy, depressed, lazy and hungry. I was wondering when the side effects of the hormone altering drugs would kick in. I was guessing it would be this cycle, and I was right. I feel better knowing that is probably what it is. This is why I stopped taking the pill too. I get wacky when my body has too much estrogen. Hopefully I will just get freaking pg this cycle and I won't have to worry about it!

ugh - i literally feel like I am crazy. oh well...all in the name of a good cause right?

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#94 of 107 Old 03-26-2003, 02:00 AM - Thread Starter

hey adina, sorry to hear your difficulties. i just wanted to say hello and let you know that i'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us this month. i'm only cd 4 so you're a little ahead of me but i'll be looking for you!
-jenny

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#95 of 107 Old 03-26-2003, 10:51 PM

Adina,

So sorry to hear about your frustrations. Don't want to pry or get too personal, but after all your efforts has hubby been checked?

Good luck and seding you lots of baby dust

Lisa

Lisa , married to Dan, mama to IVF miracle Natalie 5/20/09 :
#96 of 107 Old 03-27-2003, 12:39 AM
Administrator

No problem - Hubby has been checked. he is a little low but not to the point that the doc was worried. I am just guessing that it hasn't been right yet. Hopefully it will catch this month and all will be good! Thanks for all your well wishes!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#97 of 107 Old 03-27-2003, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hello All, I have a question.
I took an opk on CD10 and it was a faint line, which I think means negative. Well here it is CD14 and I took another one to see if the line was darker. Well, there was no line. I know opk's messure LH levels. With no line does that mean that I could have ovulated yesterday? Yesterday I had some slight EWCM and my cervix was open but not soft. Today my temps are still low and my cervix is open and a little softer, and still have slight EWCM.
Y'all could I have already O'd, or am I on the verge of O?
I guess I need to be patient and see what my temp does tomorrow. Just want to make sure I don't miss it!
#98 of 107 Old 03-27-2003, 02:46 PM

Adina, wow soory to say I can sooo relate. It is for a good cause, but that doesn't make it easy while your doing it. That stuff literally made me feel nuts.

11dpo and have pms. should get af monday. But honestly considering dropping out permanantly. Had a beautiful morning running errands alone and blasting the car stereo. The joys of having a teen
#99 of 107 Old 03-27-2003, 03:22 PM

OT, Arduinna, I love your sig! So true.

Peace and eggs to all,

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#100 of 107 Old 03-29-2003, 01:00 PM

thanks layORmama

eggies to all that are waiting to O!!
#101 of 107 Old 03-29-2003, 03:40 PM

So I thought I'd try and spread a little cheer to those that are feeling discouraged. My SIL's sister and her hubby had been trying to conceive for awhile (not sure just how long for sure but I think 1-2 years). Anyhoo, just when they had decided to quit due to the age factor - voila! She got prego and they had their daughter earlier this year -

Good friends of me and dh had been trying to conceive for 2+ years, she finally got prego (didn't do any fertility interventions as far as I know) with number one, got prego with number two one month after popping out number one, and just had number three the end of January (fortunately there's two years between her and number 2).

BTW, FWIW they attribute finally getting pregnant to using the pillow under the hips after/during sex - supposed to give the little spermies an edge on gravity. Also, I read in some book (so many books, who knows which one!) for women to wait 30 minutes before getting up to pee post sperm deposit.

Alright ladies, go get 'em

#102 of 107 Old 03-30-2003, 07:27 PM

Joining you again. Cd1 and gearing up for all kinds of testing this cycle. First one will be cd 3 bloodwork LH/FSH and such on Tuesday. There also will be a HSG in the works, and some checks of my progesterone level.

Hope to ovulate early again, last cycle was perfect with cd12 ovulation instead of my usual late one.

Karen
#103 of 107 Old 03-30-2003, 11:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Welcome back Karen. Hope your tests give you some answers!

This is my 1st cycle on clomid, and its CD17. I've either already O'd or am getting ready to (temps are still low). Hope tomorrow's temp is a high one. We've been BD'ing up a storm(TMI?) and I don't know if I can take anymore.
~LisaG we tried the pillow thing this morning. DH giggled at me,"Jodie's trying an old wives tale.": I'm trying anything I can right now. If I do O, I want to catch it!
~Adina how are you?

Hope we all catch those eggs!!
#104 of 107 Old 03-31-2003, 12:43 AM
Administrator

I am still here! I went to the doc for my u/s to check my follicles and they are moving along. 3 getting big on the left side and one on the right.
Doc said it would be about 5-6 days until I o - which would put me at wednesday or thursday....and thursday is dh's birthday so he will be getting birthday sex!!! Just waiting now!
Should be good - hoping that I catch it this time!!!

Much to all!

#105 of 107 Old 03-31-2003, 02:42 AM

ooooo Adina, it's my dh birthday thursday too. He is going to be 46.

Hope the day proves fruitful for you guys!!!
#106 of 107 Old 03-31-2003, 11:41 AM

~LisaG we tried the pillow thing this morning. DH giggled at me,"Jodie's trying an old wives tale." I'm trying anything I can right now. If I do O, I want to catch it!

I read it in a book, I swear I thought it was kooky too when my friends told me about it, but then seeing it in print - and ya know, you can ALWAYS believe those printed materials : But, it kind of makes sense to me. I think they specifically mentioned it for those with the low end of average sperm counts.

Have fun with all that BDing

Good luck with your tests Karen!

And Adina, have fun with all that birthday sex

Lisa

#107 of 107 Old 03-31-2003, 12:43 PM

Im still here too, CD12 and still no O and with my cycles being short I am wondering if I would even have time for the egg to implant if it does get fertilized. This is my first month of charting and I am going to go to my dr and tell her what I find out. She said to wait for a year of trying but I don't have the patience to wait 6 more months:

Good luck to every one still waiting for O. Looks like I will be moving to the April pre O...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page