Nursing Mamas TTC - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-07-2003, 07:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, everyone & welcome to you new gals! Sorry, I've been out of town as of late. Still no AF from me, but yesterday driving home, my low back starting aching sort of periodlike. It got me excited, but I figure it was just my lumbar support. Sounds like you... Oh....ok, son crying. Will continue later...
Claire

Spark and her four firecrackers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2003, 04:25 PM - Thread Starter

Claire, I have been waiting for you to continue your post woman! Where are ya and what's up?

Owensmom, How's it going? Have you started temp'ing? How're you feeling?

Ann, How bout you? Did you let go of that eggie yet?

Welcome my2girlz, Hope you don't have to hang out here in waiting/trying land for too long! Are you charting?

Well everybody, I have come to this forum about 15 times in the past 2 days, gotten ready to post and then chickened out. The thing is... I *might* have ovulated! I might be 5dpo! I might actually be in the 2ww. Here's my chart if you want to see:
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/la789

I had watery cm all last week, then Friday I even had some eggwhite. My ovaries had been feeling kind of heavy all week then Friday the right side felt more heavy. Saturday morning my temp jumped and I thought maybe I o'ed. But then Monday my temp dropped. Tuesday it shot back up again (shot might be a bit of an overstatement), so I thought of the "fallback rise" ovulation pattern and discounted Monday's low temp. Low and behold, FF gave me a coverline!!! I really don't know if it's real but I've been feeling totally different. Last night I was really hoping that today's temp would either be really high or really low, so at least I would know for sure. But of course, it was neither- it's still above my coverline, but not by much. We'll see I guess. Anybody want to make any guesses about if I really o'ed or not?

I SO want to go over and join the 2ww but I'm afraid that would definitely jinx me! If this wasn't a real O then I will have to blame it on this post!

:

I'm sorry if I missed anybody. I am obsessed with my own body right now!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 04-09-2003, 04:35 PM

lawyORmama ~ No, I'm not charting. I'm one of those people that you guys hate. LOL! With my girls we got pregnant with one try!

Kalyn was almost 2 when Saige was conceived and I was nursing so this is new for me. I'm really not in to much of a hurry since Saige just turned one. I'm trying to not make it a huge deal and just let everything take it's course. If we got pregnant now we would be due the beginning of January and I don't want the baby to be born in March since that's Saige birth month. I guess I'm being picky. Ideally I would love to have a baby in April or May. Ok, now I'm rattling.

I really would be thrilled with a baby anytime.

SAHM to the munchkins (14.5, 11.5, 9.5, 3, and almost 2)
Old 04-09-2003, 04:39 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
LawyORmama-yippee! I'm crossing my fingers for you-that would be sooo cool if you caught the first egg!

I'm cd15 and still waiting for a temp spike to confirm I Oed-I've had EWCM for 4 days and thought it would spike today but not yet. I need it to by tomorrow or my luteal phase will be too short to sustain the lining for an egg. This has happened before so crossing my fingers too. Otherwise next month I need to go and get some progesterone suppositories-yuck.

This is my last chance for a Dec baby so really hoping this is it. I don't have any symptoms like I usually do of O like cramps for a few hrs and tender breasts so I take that as a good sign actually since my first 2 were conceived when I almost gave up hope and had no "signs." They say it always happens when you stop trying so hard..... we'll see.

Good luck to everyone!
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
Old 04-09-2003, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

my2girlz, we don't hate people like you! i can't say i'm not jealous though. that is wonderful that you conceive so easily. we conceived my son while using birth control, although it was birth control that i was hoping wouldn't work and that we didn't follow all the directions for, but still.... this time we've only actually been "trying" for a month, but i still haven't a ppaf so not sure what'll happen.

ann, that's great that you are having so much ewcm. that'll keep the sperm alive for a long time in there. as for your lp, i wouldn't worry about that. the first part of your cycle can vary due to environmental stuff like stress, nursing... but your luteal phase remains constant +/- a day so even if you ovulate later than usual, your luteal phase will be as long as it always is, your cycle will just be longer. does that make any sense? :

thanks for your good wishes ann. i am already having all sorts of "symptoms" and I'm only 5dpo, if i'm really any dpo. i'm pretty good at imagining things though, so who knows....

stafl, come read my chart.... please!!

Old 04-09-2003, 05:15 PM

Unfortunately my luteal phase is affected-my cycle is 28 days and 30/31 days alternately but I O about the same time usually which is around day 15 (or later sometimes). When I have my short cycle my luteal phase is obviously shorter and can be problematic. I've talked with my dr about it which is why we talked about the progesterone supplements.
Hopefully all will be well.

Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
Old 04-09-2003, 05:24 PM

Ann, I had short lp while trying to conceive ds and I used progesterone cream and lengthened my lp a few days and voila! I usually O'd on like day 20!

I'm feeling crappy, I guess I have a cold - all stuffy and sneezing and coughing and sore throat.

I've only temped for 2 of the past 3 days (forgot yesterday). First day it was 98.1, today it was 99.2! I took it later this morning and it was 99.4, must be from being sick, a low fever. Ah well. At least I'm not obsessing on whether or not my nipples are sore or not, I feel too crappy!
Old 04-09-2003, 07:39 PM

Hey, girlies, what's up? Sorry I've been incommunicado. Guess what? My computer is dead. D-E-A-D! <sigh> I'm checking in on 4 days worth of email at dh's office. Plus, Aidan and I have been out of town. My best friend's dad died after a long illness and we went with her to help with her dd while she did all the visitation/funeral type stuff. Very stressful!

On the bright side, I am fairly confident that I O'd (on Sunday). Even though I've agreed not to tell dh when I'm O'ing (to reduce pressure), we were coincidentally VERY "on" the past several days. So...we shall see!

I'll check back in whenever I am able.

Tracy

Tracy, doula and Army wife and homeschooling mama to A and E
Old 04-10-2003, 06:42 AM

hi all. it's been a really long time since i've posted here. i've just been waiting and waiting for something significant to happen. a little over a month ago i started the process of weaning dd and two weeks later af finally arrived. we bd'd on cd 10, 12, and 14. a feat that i am quite proud of. now it's cd29 and my cycles usually run short.

i was actually so confident this month that i was going to post on the 2ww thread. i thought that this time i will either be pregnant or will have a regular cycle. both would make me pretty happy.

but a couple days ago i realized that i had no pms symptoms so i'm pretty sure af will not come this week. no pg symptoms either and i cannot bear another bfn.

i hate this eternal waiting, but i just can't completely wean little dd either....
Old 04-10-2003, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Oh Ann, that is so interesting! I'm sorry I was a big bossy know it all! Crossing my fingers so tight that you got that temp spike today.

JenniferB, I hope this is it for you!

Tracy, Welcome back and I hope this is it for you too! Now go get your computer fixed so you can come back and play.

Owensmom, sorry you are sick. Hope you're better soon.

My temp dropped below my coverline this morning. Wah! Fertility Friend still kept my coverline though so I guess there is still some hope. I am holding out a small percentage of hope, but most likely I really didn't ovulate. Oh well, it's gotta happen one of these times.

Old 04-10-2003, 01:18 PM

Oh LawyORmama - they shouldn't call it Fertility Friend sometimes.... more like Fertility Get Your Hopes Up, or Fertility Mess With Your Head....

So, when I have to get up with ds from 2:30am - 5:00am, should I still take my temp 2 hours later when he doesn't even bother to sleep in for me?
Old 04-10-2003, 04:17 PM

Quote:
owensmom Oh LawyORmama - they shouldn't call it Fertility Friend sometimes.... more like Fertility Get Your Hopes Up, or Fertility Mess With Your Head....
Owensmom

Ann, that is so interesting about your alternating short and long cycles. Mine have been a bit all over the place so I didn't see a pattern. Yesterday I sat down and counted and recorded the 6 months have been, 37 day, 30, 26, 32, 28, 27. I seem to be o'ing on day 15 or 16. I think my luteal phase may be long enough on those short months, but then again maybe not. When I got pregnant with ds they were always 30 or 31!

I think this month may be a long one. I hope. I really hope it works this time! I am still nursing ds around 4 times a day, more when he is sick (which is a lot lately!). I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. But he can't be without his nursing yet. Either way, I am afraid I am taking my fertility for granted. I think things may have changed with me and I can't take it as a given that I will have another child. I am so grateful for my ds every day. I think all this is making me too sad.

Mama to 13, and 10 and 4.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:11 PM

oceanone, it's interesting to see the variations in your cycles. i guess i should be patient.

owensmom, i haven't even bothered to chart temps because dd always wakes up at night. maybe i should try?

chrissy, thanks for the support!

~jen
Old 04-11-2003, 12:04 AM - Thread Starter

Owensmom, that was too funny! You're so right. Maybe they ought to call it 'Big Jerky Liar "Friend"' Or 'Ha Ha, You're INfertile "Friend."' Thanks for the good laugh!

Oceanone, to you. This whole ttc bit can be so stressful. I know just how you feel, I think. It was so easy for me to get pregnant with Noah so I keep assuming this will happen so easily too. So I've been buying maternity things when I find good deals and books about pregnancy and birth assuming that I will need them eventually. Then the other day I started to wonder if maybe I wouldn't ever need them again. I think that is just fear talking though. It will happen. There is no reason at all to think at this point that it won't. Lots more to you though.

Jen, I am a huge proponent of charting my temps but I know not everybody agrees with me. Before I started temp'ing I was constantly wondering if I was pregnant or ovulating. I thought that I knew for sure several times that I ovulated, but it turned out I never did. I find that for me I prefer to temp and know that I haven't ovulated rather than constantly wondering and spending countless dollars on hpt's. Just me, though. Hopefully you won't even need to worry about charting though.

Good night all,

Old 04-11-2003, 02:17 PM

Chrissy, thanks so much for your support. Yes, I think it is just fear talking too. When we had ds we had no idea what to expect really. The decision to have a child was a hard one for us. At that point I didn't know all I do know. Now, he confirms our decision every day and the more I love him the more I can't stand not to have another. Does that make sense?

I am feeling so much better today anyway. We have not been at this all that long really. I guess I just expected it to be easier, like you said.

Jennifer, sounds like you made a great attempt this month. You might as well head over to the 2ww because you know you'll be wondering anyway. Might as well obsess with the others. I have my fingers crossed for you! I know what you mean about not wanting to bear another bfn. That's why I always wait a bit past expected AF now. I really find it easier than a bfn.

Owen's mom . Temping is SO hard with a little one, especially if nursing or night weaning. I have just given up on that. My ds slept from 9pm until 4.15 am this morning! Right through! I just feel like someone handed me a gift. I feel so refreshed this morning. He went back to sleep pretty easily until 5.30, quick nurse, back to sleep until 6.30am. That is an AWESOME night for us.

Tracy, woohoo on the O. Hope it your month. And then mine a bit later on in the month.....

Old 04-11-2003, 02:30 PM

I keep forgetting to take my temp in the morning! Dang it!! Oh well... maybe tomorrow.

Oceanone - must have been something in the air last night ("the stars were bright, Fernando..." ... sorry... ), ds went to sleep at 9pm, woke at 4:40 to nurse, got up at 7:30. I feel like a new woman!!!!!!!!! This compares to getting up and playing from 2:30am-5am 3 times in the past week, as well as sleeping fitfully, waking every 45 minutes, nightmares, etc. Ugh. I'll be dreaming all day that tonight will be the same. Now that dh has caught my cold, looks like any interest in bding will be put off again. I think that maybe sex more than once every two weeks would drastically up my chances of conception, no? :

You ladies have a good weekend! Babydust and to you all!
Old 04-12-2003, 01:42 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I haven't posted here yet, because I kept thinking "I'm not REALLY a nursing mom" DS only nurses a few times a day; first thing in the morning, before bed and before and after nap, when he takes one and that is getting rarer every week. But I guess I really have to look at the fact that I really am a nursing mom and it could be just that one thing that is making AF so elusive this year. I haven't seen her since Dec and before that just a teeny bit in Nov when my last Depo-Provera cycle ended.

I keep thinking it's just from the Depo that I'm not cycling, but could it be from such little nursing?? I did do 10 days of prog. creme to try and bring on AF after more than 2 weeks of high estrogen (and thinking I must be preggo), but it's now been a week since I stopped that and still not a spot.

I'm back into feeling like I'll never ovulate again or that my endometrium has atrophied or something. I didn't really want to get preg until June at the earliest, but I'm starting to wonder if it will ever happen. BDing is rare enough in our house (ah the joy of a 2 year old. lol!) that we need some sort of plan to make sure we get somewhere close to the right timing. Gone are the days when we were trying for DS and the Dr said "just do it at least every 2-3 days and stop stressing" lol! We've been lucky for once every 2-3 months since DS was born and I started on Depo and DH started working such long hours and I started my business. At least now that I'm off Depo, I'm getting my libido back, but we're still too exhaused most of the time. We're such an old married couple now

Well, thanx for letting me babble

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)
Old 04-12-2003, 08:16 PM

rubelin, i hear you loud and clear about trying to concieve amidst a toddler and crazy work schedules. and there's also trying to time it according to suspected o'ing and when there isn't an argument or tension hanging in the air. gone are those glorious days when we would fight just so that we'd end up in bed! lol.

i just realized that next wednesday is a full moon. is af waiting until then to arrive???

~jen
cd32 and counting...
Old 04-14-2003, 05:06 PM

Hi, everyone! So nice to see so many new people joining us lactating gals TTC. I have checked in quite a few times, but end up reading and reading and reading, following along, "Oohing" and "Ahing." Seems like we've had a bit of time with no positive tests yet. One of us has to! Who's it going to be? Volunteers? Anyone?

I teach at a local university and we get out this month. In the mean time, I am scrambling to get everything done. I also accepted a contract with one of the auto companies in town to do some training. I am just busy. I'm missing you guys, but just haven't had the time to sit down and post. I'm typing a mile a minute trying to get everything in before Jude wakes up. He's not a great napper.

Here's my FF site if you all want to keep tabs on me. http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/20edf I still have not had a period yet, but I was getting discouraged looking at my big long chart that appeared to show ovulation. So, I started another chart from when my temps fell. (Don't hate me because we have a toddler and a good amount of sex. That's what the Barnie DVDs are for, right? I promise he only gets 0-30 mins of TV a day!)

Chrissy -- I hope you did O. I checked in on your chart a few times. I was pulling for the temps to stay above the coverline! My thoughts are with you. Sorry I haven't been around much.

Jennifer -- Sounds so good. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Oceanone -- so beautiful what you wrote about your son confirming your decisions. Made me want to post when I read that. Of course, I'm posting now two days after I read it.

Rubelin -- I think you belong here! (BTW are you mom of Rube living in MI? If so, I'm Claire with Jude in Ann Arbor. We were IMing before)

owensmom -- I had to laugh when I read about taking the temp! I'm reminded that it takes 7 days to create a habbit. One day at a time, right?

I'll try not to take so long in between posting next time. This month I'm trying to hit the supplements hard and I'm doing natural Progesterone cream 2X per day for two weeks from here on out. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to make a secret potion. Maybe after I get my 1st period I'll try to cure cancer with my left over sundries.

Best wishes! Period and Preggo thoughts to all!
Claire

Old 04-15-2003, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

Claire, so good to hear from you! I totally know what you mean about trying to make the perfect potion. I feel like that too. I am just about finished my first bottle of 100 Vitex and I guess that didn't work. I'm going to go to my local hfs as soon as Noah cooperates and help them figure out what I should take. I looked on Zand's website and they sell their stuff there so maybe I'll give that a try.

Had another low temp this morning (and no AF) so now I know I didn't ovulate after all. Poohie! And to top if off my next door neighbor, whose daughter is one month older than Noah, found out she is pregnant today and she is seriously bummed about it. No fair!!

How's everybody else? Hopefully less jealous and whiny than me!

Old 04-15-2003, 05:15 PM

I know how you feel Chrissy! I also had a friend who found out she was preg and not even trying-I'm happy for her of course but it's still frustrating!

I'm in the 2 ww but obsessing even more since I charted this month for the first time for this baby and my temps were weird so not sure if I o'd on day 14 or 17 so not sure how many days I am dpo. Even the advisor from fertility friend wasn't sure which one-how's that for driving a ttc mama nuts!
So just hanging around trying not to drive myself batty!

Take care everyone!
Ann

Old 04-15-2003, 06:39 PM

Claire, nope, I'm not mom of Rube, *I* am Rube (HS nickname, long story...)

IKWYM about the secret potion, too. Someone else said on another thread about trusting that you're body must know what it's doing but it being so hard not knowing what that is!! I still haven't seen AF since doing the 10 days of Prog cream but I'm just trusting that it will all straighten itself out. I'll use the cream again if I get bad PMS symptoms, but otherwise I've decided not to stress about it now. I didn't want to be pregnant until the summer anyway, so I'll have plenty of time to stress about it then

I did figure out that DS nursing is probably not affecting my cycles too much since there's usually at least one or 2 8 hour breaks in between. I'm just not sure if I should bother charting now or if his early morning marathons (which start before I'm really awake) will make it reliable enough.

Old 04-15-2003, 10:01 PM

Rube, not mom of Rube, my son is a big time night nurser. But, my temps still seem pretty accurate. We do co-sleep most nights (or my husband gets him and brings him into bed) so I'm not really up out of bed, but i am awake. I should say, I *think* my temps are coming out ok. There is definately a pattern, just not sure what the pattern is saying right now. I *think* I'm trying to ovulate right now.

So Chrissy & Ann are you sure your friends weren't really trying? I'm not telling anyone around me. In fact, most of my friends know that i had the IUD removed, but they all think we'll be trying in Fall. (the ones that I told anyway) I just wanted it more private. Besides, without having my period back, I didn't know how long this road was going to be. Oh, I'm really hoping I'll O soon (and I hope you guys do, too of course). My chart seems to be heading in that direction. Not so much up and down this time. Seriously though, you guys are the only ones who know we're TTC. And, I'm so glad for all of your support. TGFM!

Old 04-15-2003, 11:06 PM

Thanx for the reassurance Claire

Do any of you think it's worth starting to chart if I haven't had AF for so long?? I do have bouts of EWCM, but it's hard to tell if they're related to temps or not. It's been 8 months since my last Depo shot so it's pretty well out of my system, I would think. I guess at the very least the temps would give me a better clue as to what's going on.

Geez, I have never wanted to see AF so badly before!

Old 04-16-2003, 12:20 AM

Rubelin, it sounds like your body is trying to O and could at any time. If you charted you would know, and you would know if it was just anovulatory bleeding. Huh, this from the woman who can't even bear contemplating temping again! Glad you joined us here at lactation center.

Ann, ugh, the 2ww. It's hard, especially if you can't pinpoint that O. Hope you have good news for us soon!

Hey, Chrissy, it's going to be your turn soon and then it will all seem right, timing wise. But I'll join you in the "NO FAIR!".

Claire, we're not telling anyone either. We never do, it's too much stress, even all the cheerful enquiries. Plus, in the past, stuff has come up and we've changed our minds, timing etc.

O O O coming up at the end of the week!

Old 04-16-2003, 02:09 PM - Thread Starter

Claire, I am absolutely sure my friend wasn't "trying." She was bawling her eyes out when she told me she was pregnant and made a half joking comment about terminating the pregnancy. I also know that she will come around though and everything will be great and she will be overjoyed by the time the baby arrives. So it will all work out but the jealous side of me is just slightly peeved at the unfairness of it all!

Ann, I've got everything crossed that this is the month for you. When will you test? I'll make sure I keep things crossed especially tight that day.

Rubelin, The charting can't hurt, and it least it might get you in the groove of doing it. And it would take away the guessing, like Oceanone said, you'll know when you do O. My midwife said that it can take Depo up to a year to get out of your system. I had 3 Depo shots after Noah was born. My last one was last June, so I hope that isn't part of my problem with not ovulating but I guess it still could be.

Oceanone, Good, fat, happy egg thoughts to you!

And to us all!

JenniferB, how are you?

Tracy?

Old 04-16-2003, 07:50 PM

Chrissy -- eww, yeah, that would be hard to hear. That doesn't make TTC any easier when you hear a "joke" about terminating. Yikes! It reminds me of when I was about 5 magical months along with Jude and my sister-in-law who at the time was pregnant with a very unwanted baby, called her fetus and Jude "parasites." I almost hit the ceiling. How rude! Rude on both your neighbor and my s-i-l parts.

O Oceanone, O! Come on eggie, eggie, eggie!

Rube, if you want to chart, I think it will tell you some valuable information. Like Oceanone said, it will tell you if you are ovulating or not. When you ovulated or if you have due cause to test. I like it. It works for me!

Hey, I think my magic potion may just work this time around. My temps are down and I actually had some patches of egg white today after a few days of creamy. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! Here's my chart again if you want an easy link. http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/20edf

"Egg wishes and Pregnancy dreams"
(Lifestyles of the Trying and Conceiving)

Old 04-17-2003, 11:41 AM

Yo yo yo yo, checkin in with my posse...

Still no computer but my friend is lending us one starting Sat. night. And my mom is getting ready to upgrade. We'll get their old one (which is better than the one we had) when they do. Whoo hoo!

Probably wouldn't have been able to check in too much even if we weren't offline...busy! I'm at dh's office--in an hour or so we're leaving for Atlanta for 2 days. Yesterday was Aidan's 2nd b-day, as well as dh's 30th. So, lots of work there. PLUS--I've been planning a surprise b-day party for dh on Sat. night. Everything had to be ready before we left for Atl. Whew!

And probably a good thing for my mental health that I haven't been able to get on and obsess. I'm convinced that I'm nearing the end of the 2ww, but I'm also convinced that I absolutely should not be convinced of anything after the 6hpt disaster in Feb. If I wasn't pg after having cramping and spotting on 8dpo and every symptom in the book, than...I think I'm cured of early and frequent testing. I hope. Because...

Did I mention that I really do think I could be pg? Please don't hold it against me later: I don't have that many symptoms...almost none, in fact. Really only persistant, periodic achiness in the overy from which I THINK I O'd and I have been RAVENOUSLY hungry (like wake up in the middle of the night starving on several occasions). So, there you have it. For the record, today is cd28, and I believe that Sun. will be 14dpo. I don't currently have a plan for testing because I officially am not allowing myself to REALLY believe I might be. Ahh, the fun of trying to fool yourself in BOTH directions.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back permanently (wait...) soon.

Tracy

Tracy, doula and Army wife and homeschooling mama to A and E
Old 04-18-2003, 01:45 AM

I'm trying hard to keep up with posts and threads. I also find myself trying to picture faces for everyone.

Does anyone here get nipple soreness during O that does NOT stop until AF has also come and gone? DS is 27 months and I'm in my 3rd cycle in the 2ww. My two previous cycles my nipples were sore at O and got a little better in the 2ww and then hurt again during AF. This cycle I once again became tender at O, but only one nipple(the left) felt better afterwards for a week. A few days ago the left started hurting again along with the right which never stopped hurting.(Interestingly I O'ed on the right side this cycle) I've whined so much to my LLL leader that she must be sick of me, but it hurts soooo bad. I dread nursing. My poor little guy nurses very often too and he senses my tenseness.

Tell me I'm not the only one who has constant nipple pain for like three weeks straight! Any suggestions other than cutting them off?
Old 04-18-2003, 02:40 AM

Vanessa, no ideas for stopping it, but can relate. I've had such tender nips over the past couple of months, especially when my estrogen levels have gotten high (like PMS only I haven't been getting AF). I'm being super careful about latch, making sure he gets it way back in there, I have pretty flat nips so it's hard to do sometimes. Since I'm 99% sure they'll get very painful when I do conceive, I'm trying to find as many things I can to cope with it. I am tentitively planning to move more towards weaning in the next several months because of that and I want it to be as gradual as possible. Since he's almost entirely given up naps (down to maybe once or twice a week), he's really only nursing at bedtime and when he wakes up in the morning and sometimes once during a cuddle in the afternoon, so at least the nips are getting long breaks

User Tag List