Nursing Mamas TTC - Page 8 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#211 of 214 Old 04-30-2003, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
okay, that link works.

Ann, I pictured you with red hair. I think it's because I see your "name" as Ann Red instead of AnnR33.

Jude is gorgeous! I LOVE his hair and Claire the black and white picture you took of him is simply beautiful.

Jennifer, sounds good!

Claire, hoorah for your temp jump!! See I tell your body to ovulate, let a sperm (or two) in, and get pregnant and yours listens. Why won't mine listen to you? But really, you're testing Saturday if no AF right. That is a long time for me to keep everything crossed but I shall do it for you.

Oceanone, how about you? How long do I have to stay contorted for you?

I really really really want yall to be pregnant but for me to wholeheartedly wish it you have to promise to keep visiting us because I will miss you all if you leave.

Ann, have fun with your bdfest!

Phew, I totally agree that we should start a new thread every month. I know I've missed people but I've gotta run to the tinkler.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#212 of 214 Old 04-30-2003, 04:29 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Claire, those are beautiful pics! Jude is so darling!! And Chrissy, you too!! Such cute mommas around here! I took all my family pics down when I change web hosts, you've made me want to get them all back up again. Of course, there's almost none of me, I'm always behind the camera :

Well, AF is almost gone, how nice to have a short one for once. I used to get AF for 7 DAYS!! And not just spotting, flowing the whole time, myabe light to spotting on the last 2 days or so, but STILL! This way is so much better

I'm getting that ovaCue monitor, it comes tomorrow. I'm hoping it will show that I am Oing, it will be so frustrating to find out that I'm not! Unfortuantly, DH has his big industry show in the middle of the month, which is when I expect the eggie to show, so there's very little chance of any BDing in time to catch it. I'm not too upset with that, I'd rather have a spring babe

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)
#213 of 214 Old 04-30-2003, 10:09 PM

It is fun to see you, Claire and Chrissy! I don't actually have a family web page but maybe I'll get something scanned in and share with you all! Here's a brief description of me...short and medium build (was overweight, but now just healthy, thanks to my super nurser!), straight longish brown hair, and I wear kinda plain clothes...lately mostly from the awesome thriftstore in our town. I totally second what you said, Ann, about the baggy clothes...after dd I've gone from size 18 to size 10/12, but slowly, and I've had to rebuy pants each time! If it wasn't for the thriftstore I would have been totally condemned to living it out in baggy clothes...esp. cause I always plan to be pregnant by next month, hehe!

Jennifer, my temps also go up slowly after o, and I've confirmed it with opks...but I still only have a 7-8 day lp I'm betting from all those symptoms that you did o this weekend, yea!! and good luck having caught that egg!! Now you should try the visualization thing, imagine your happy fertilized egg dividing and bumping it's way slowly down to the perfect crevice of your uterus...I think it helps me, anyway, to be ready, and to send all the welcoming vibes I can to whatever success we may have!

Ann, good luck this weekend...I finally got some EWCM today but we're just going to keep trying every other day this time...

Claire, JeSter is a good idea...actually Jster is a nickname of Jon's for me, I started calling him Booster once upon a time and he responded in kind. Now I aspire to making a business of my cloth diapers/homemade clothes/heirloom children's wear. One day Jster's Creations will get off the ground...perhaps I'll have to play with the JeSter thing too!! Good luck with the temp jump...I really hope you'll get the good result soon!!! But I also love your positive attitude, and hope you'll stick around to comfort us if/when the time comes!

Rubelin, yea for a short AF!! Mine's actually longer than she used to be, but not as crampy...so it's a fair trade! You'll have to let us know how the ovacue works!

Owensmom, here's hoping you catch that first egg and never have PPAF!! That book sounds good, you'll have to share what you learn/experience. Oh, and about the crazy socks...I've been wearing those too! Not something I'd usually buy, but I got 4 pairs for christmas, and I always grab them first! It's fun to have dressed up feet, even if only you know!

Well ladies, DH is ready to go study and DD is done with her bath, so nursing to sleep time for us!!! IF all goes well, Peri will go down and I'll be able to get up and "distract" DH from his work...tonights the night!
#214 of 214 Old 04-30-2003, 10:58 PM

Oh, you all are so sweet. Thanks for all the compliments. I think Jude is a pretty sweet guy. Glad you all like his hair. I just love it and can not bring myself to cut it. He gets called a girl quite often dispite his manly features Ha!

Chrissy, Noah is so CUTE! I love his big blue eyes. He is so fair compared to you. Is that from his father? Jude got blond & blue from his grandfather. Both DH and I have brown eyes and (naturally) brown hair. Chirssy, you are so cute! What a great pregnant belly. Gives us all inspiration no doubt!

Jster -- I do that visualization, too! I think visualization is a wonderful tool. I use affirmations, too. Hey, if worked for Guy Smilie, why not me? This is what I said before I Oed:
"I conceive a healthy viable baby."
And now i say,
"I grow a healthy viable baby."
Who knows if it's working. Makes me feel good. I think it's empowering. Just like visualizations.

OcaCue and AF differences are so interesting. Tell us more!

Good luck, Ann! Happy BD!

May your ovaries be productive and your BD N'SYNC with your O!

Spark and her four firecrackers.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page