two week wait anyone else??? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-19-2006, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
oH HI!
You are right there with me...I am also 4 dpO. I have been having alot of cramping today....feels like my period is coming. But my cycles run long (About 34 days between periods so it shouldn't be here for another 2 weeks.) I haven't been temping so I don't know where I stand with that. Good luck to you!!! I hope this is your lucky month.
: :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2006, 02:29 PM

Sounds good for you also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who ever thought we would be saying cramps could be a good thing????

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. How many months have you been trying?
Old 06-19-2006, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalMommaof3+1
Thinking positive thoughts for you! : : : :
Thank you for the good luck and baby dust. I had a BFP this morning. I wish every one else here the very same thing .

Julie

Julie ~ homesteading, Traditional Catholic, wife to Chip, mom to Angelbaby(4-06), DS (3-07), and DD (11-09).
Old 06-19-2006, 03:54 PM

Julie!!! That's wonderful!! : : :
Congratulations to you!!!! YAHH!! I wish you all the best these next 9 months! I look forward to reading your posts!! Congratulations to both of you!!
Old 06-19-2006, 03:58 PM

brianasmith, I hear you about the cramps. Lol! Mine come and go, they started last night. But so far no change in CM or boobs at this point. My first few signs of being pregnant from my past pregnancies have always been zits, tender nipples, and lots of CM. None of those yet! Lol! How about you? Any changes yet? It's nice having another Momma running on the same days.
Oh, this is the first month we started trying. How about you?
Old 06-19-2006, 03:59 PM

The obsessing is insane. I have a HPT sitting in my bathroom and i am so super anxious. I guess more so cuz this is our first month TTC after my m/c. I just want to get things rolling again, ya know? I actually was just reading my pregnancy journal on another site of when I was preggo with my youngest....soooo made me miss it! I wish life had a fast forward button!
Tonia
Old 06-19-2006, 04:56 PM

Awww! The wait can be so hard! I am at 4dpo and I also have a HPT in the bathroom.....so tempting! Lol! How many days are you?

P.S. I just read that you have 3 boys also, what are their ages?
Old 06-19-2006, 05:04 PM

Naturalmomma---This is my first month ttc this time. We tried last year and had no success so of course we gave up but this time I actually have a doctor that knows what she is talking about so we have more hope. Does anyone know that website that lists all the prego symptoms?
Old 06-20-2006, 12:33 AM

I'm think I'm going to be here forever. I am 16 dpo and I haven't had af in over two years due constant nursing. I have been sooooo tiered and nauseous the past week, but all I see is bfn. If af arrived I would totally be okay, I just want this guessing game to end. My emotions are all over the place, I feel like kicking everything in my path. I need off of this roller-coaster!
Old 06-20-2006, 03:48 AM

Awww!
Blowing some dust your way!!
Old 06-20-2006, 03:50 AM

brianasmith, how exiting! So our situations are quite similar. I also went to a perfessional-she is a Reflexogist/Kinesiologist/Touch for health practictioner. She gave me some tips to help our chances also. Hope they work! :0) Good luck to you!!
Old 06-20-2006, 05:45 AM

I think I'm 3dpo (had a fever, so I'm not sure yet) and waiting 7 days to test. I was already killing myself last cycle and by day 10 I was literally obsessed. This time I'm just chilling out. I do wish there was a March DDC already set up so that I could lurk. :

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
Old 06-20-2006, 07:49 PM

I was kind of thinking the same thing...I went and looked for one acouple days ago. Good luck to you! I'm on d5po. : :
Old 06-20-2006, 08:39 PM

I'm on 5dpiui and I'm going crazy. Wondering if I am if im not.. I have been bloated and crampy for about 3 days.. I was really crampy last night.. I hope the best for all of us.. Baby dust for everyone...
Old 06-21-2006, 12:11 AM

You sound exactly the way I've been feeling! I am on day 5 also! Good luck to you! It's nice to have another partner through this. : : :
Old 06-21-2006, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalMommaof3+1
Awww! The wait can be so hard! I am at 4dpo and I also have a HPT in the bathroom.....so tempting! Lol! How many days are you?

P.S. I just read that you have 3 boys also, what are their ages?
I am actually not 100 percent sure what day I am on.....: I kinda purposly backed off from charting and chose to take a relaxed POV this cycle as I am coming fresh from a m/c.....and now my body is going wacko and I am having possible symptoms and losing my mind....LOL I didn't even bother noting on my calendar when AF showed up so it's all estimation but I KNOW I am within a week (probably less) of AF....IF she shows.
My boys are 5,3 and 13 months.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:57 AM

brianasmith, that site is www.twoweekwait.com Be warned though it's just gonna feed your obsessing if you are anything like me....... LOL
Old 06-21-2006, 04:20 AM

Tonia, good for you for having a laid back cycle. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I'm crossing my fingers this month is a lucky one for you!! : : :
Old 06-21-2006, 12:26 PM

LOL It would just figure that the one cycle I have the "screw it, whatever happens happens cuz it won't happen anyway" mindset will be the one where it happens. LOL Will know within a week or so though....so till then.....
I find myself obsessing over every little thing, wondering if its anything, ya know? The off and on crampy feelings, excessive CM, fatigue, etc.... All explainable but maybe something more????? Ugh!
Thanks Natural Momma! I hop ethis waiting period flies by for you! For all of us really!
Old 06-21-2006, 01:07 PM

Well I'm officially out of the 2ww, I haven't ovulated yet! Dang fever had me fooled.

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
Old 06-21-2006, 06:18 PM

Day 6PO here.....:
Old 06-21-2006, 07:30 PM

I'm heading into the 2WW now..I O'd either Monday or Tuesday so I'm waiting..Gonna be a long two weeks..But I'm determined not to test until AF is due..Can't waste tons of money this month or we won't be able to go out for our anniversary!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:17 PM

When is you Anniversary?
Hubby's and mine is mid July.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:13 AM

Day 6 here too. I go for a progesterone test tomorrow.. What is nornal for this time of the cycle?? I wish they could tell me if I was preggo or not..Baby dust for everyone.. Glad to have u on the same day as I am Naturalmommaof3+1
Old 06-22-2006, 12:34 AM

Great to have you on the same day too! how exiting!! There are a couple others with us on day 6! Yeah! Good luck tomorrow! I wish they could tell you too...maybe they can....can you ask for them to test your blood for pregnancy at the same time? THey should be able to tell you, you would be aprox. 7 days now right? (Or 3 weeks according to the way the doctors look at it) Let us know how things go! I'll be watching for your posts~! ARe you feeling any different? I get bloated as soon as I eat anything!! Lol! and some tummy discomfort if I lift the kids too many times.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:42 PM

It's dpiui7. I had my progesterone done today and it was 19.6. My RE wants it to be at least 20 so she have me taking progesterone supp. x2/day.. Sorry naturalmommaof3+1, They won't take the blood pregnancy test until next week.. I thought progedteron over 10 was good?
Old 06-22-2006, 11:04 PM

Ugh -- I'm in it. I thought I O'd on the 19th but continued to have EWCM. So I'm kind of lost and wondering if we even hit the fertile period. And of course I'm obsessing like a madwoman....
Old 06-23-2006, 01:38 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I'm another one in the 2WW. Only on 3DPO though. So I have a long time to go like Stayseeliz.
TTC #1. This is month 9. I went for my annual exam today and fudged my start date a little. So I go in for blood tests and an HSG next month. So I figure my body might decide this is a good month to go ahead and get pregnant.
I typically don't bother to test because the negatives due to testing too early drive me crazy. Since I spot before AF turns up I usually can assume no luck earlier than 14DPO.
Plus I'll also be visiting my family on the other side of the country when AF is due to show up. I won't test there because I want my hubby to be the first person I tell and if I get a BFP there's no way I'll manage to not tell my mom immediately.
Good luck to everyone. :

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
Old 06-23-2006, 04:04 AM
Banned

Hi! Babydust to all!

Okay, I can't tell when I O'd this cycle (DH is still not convinced I have); I had a cold that started Sunday the 11th and my temp of course shot up Monday morning... and I assumed all along it was just the cold (it's only my third cycle off BCP and maybe it's settling down now? My first two cycles were loooong-- I've learned my lesson about the pill, trust me). But my temps have stayed up. So maybe I O'd anytime between then and now. Maybe I haven't yet and it's still the cold (I swear I'm better, just some mucus clearing out still, eww) or maybe my tweaked knee... I have found it difficult to read cervical fluid with BDing all the time. And I'm worried I don't really get EW. I might break down and try preseed next month because it would be PERFECT for timing the pregancy with my school schedule. Anyway, here's my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/stmargaret

BUT.... I think I will allow myself to say I am, for the first official time, in the 2ww! FF thinks I have been in it for a while now, but I think I'll wait and see if AF comes, and only test in like July if it doesn't! Because lile I said I am clueless. I told DH tonight I would never have survived back in the day; I would have been a dreadful priestess. No real-world skills, that's why I'm an English teacher, lol.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:23 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Well, I don't know when I ovulated as I am not tracking temps, but likely sometime between day 9 and 13. My cycles are generally q 23-25 days, and I am on day 17. So I wait. Because I have an unlimited supply of hcg sticks (lucky, I know!) I tested my pee yesterday (nada but I *swear* I saw a super-faint line ) and my beta was negative the day before (day 15). So I wait. I hate waiting. I don't have any symptoms yet, though my other two pregnancies didn't produce a lot of symptoms early on except a soft cervix and slighly sore breasts. But seeing as my period also elicits these same symptoms, I am hopelessly in the dark. I like having control and these situations where I have to wait drive me crazy. I have been asking the universe to send me signs, but the universe is teaching me patience instead.

User Tag List