two week wait anyone else??? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Brianasmith~
I have been testing in the morning... 6:45am every day... I was at 97.4 this morning, and yesterday was at 96.6. it's not that much difference, but we'll see... I just joined FF 2 days ago, so there's a lot I don't know about it yet... but if you think there's something I should check out, please let me know...

As for anyone else knowing why it takes so long for some women to test positive, and for some women it can show on 12 dpo, I'm happy to hear any other reasons that makes the difference.

Baby Dust to you all!!!

#122 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 03:42 PM

Mommy in choas -- If you went from a 96.6 to a 97.4.............thats a great jump. For me just half a degree is a good change. And just from looking at other charts usually your temps will rise when your pregnant. Your timing for temps sounds great.............your doing better than me. Good luck I will keep crossing my fingers: : ..........It would be so nice to have march babies:

: : :
#123 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianasmith
Mommy in choas -- If you went from a 96.6 to a 97.4.............thats a great jump. For me just half a degree is a good change. And just from looking at other charts usually your temps will rise when your pregnant. Your timing for temps sounds great.............your doing better than me. Good luck I will keep crossing my fingers: : ..........It would be so nice to have march babies:

: : :
Wow! I didn't realize that it was a big jump! I was trying not to get my hopes up, but hmm... : now i'm all dreamy about it! I really don't want to be disappointed, so I'll say that if I don't start by sunday, I'll test again, and we see if I can get BFP! (if I can wait that long!!!)

I hope it doesn't take you too long... : I know for me the 3 months we've been ttc have been brutal on my brain...

March babies would be awesome!
#124 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 05:01 PM

Mommy in chaos -- You have more will power than me im testing again tonight (even though morning is better) i would have tested this morning but i was out of tests and since i get them for a dollar dh said i should just keep testing if it helps. and it does because for awhile i feel releif that i know the answer and then i will start looking at charts and reading posts and realize i still have chance its a HORRIBLE cycle but I am having fun
#125 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_in_chaos
12 dpo! Tested today... BFN! Cramping started yesterday... Still no AF though. How long!!! : Why is it so difficult? I just don't understand!!!

Why would I have cramps with no AF? How soon will a positive show up? I thought for sure it would have on day 12 or at least AF would arrive... especially since AF usually comes between days 8 & 11...

feeling very discouraged...
Don't get too discouraged yet. I didn't get a BFP with DD until I was almost a week late!!

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
#126 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 05:17 PM

Brianasmith ~ will power? Me? Nooooooo way!!! I am almost certain I'll be testing again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next... and then comes sunday! I just can't stand not knowing. the way I look at it is, I've got a chance as long as AF isn't here... and my DH says "did you test? did it work?" and I hate saying "No I dind't", and "I don't know"

I tested this morning... BFN... I think "well i'm not prego today... maybe tomorrow" I just have never had cramps without AF before, so i'm really not sure what's going on with my body!!!
#127 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 05:54 PM

Mommy in Chaos -- I understand what you mean about the cramps........but i do remember having them without my AF but then my AF would usually come a day or two later and I have yet to see her.

I saw you were going to a roller coster park!!!! Thats a wonderful way to kill the time.....DH said if AF isnt here and test still read negative on saturday that he was going to treat me to a day of shopping and eating!!!!! Im so excited and if it comes up BFP i can buy something BABY.

I am determined no matter what though that I am going to buy some baby socks or diapers..........you know something really small that i can awwww and oooooo at!!!!
#128 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 06:05 PM

*sigh* I'm 5 dpo (I think) but I'm not real hopeful. Maybe that's so I won't be dissapointed if I get a BFN...

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#129 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 06:10 PM

AF must be on her way I am craving chocolate AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy in Chaos -- I meant to ask you what is your CM like???
#130 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 06:17 PM

I am totally excited about the roller coaster park! I haven't been to one in about 10 years. I'm sure it's going to be a BLAST!!!

I've been thinking about getting some fuzzy bunz just to say i've started preparing... but i'm worried i'll have them for a year or longer and it'll be a reminder that we're not getting where we want to be.
#131 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 06:30 PM

Mommy -- That is very true and my dh brought that up buy my sister just had a baby 10 weeks ago so i figured if it takes me along time and i start getting depressed i will give them to her
#132 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 08:22 PM

Still chugging along here in the awful 2ww. I will probably start testing this weekend. I am really hoping I am pg this month.
#133 of 1525 Old 06-28-2006, 10:14 PM

hi.... omg am I bloated!!! and uncomfortable abdomen (like I'm squashing everything) I posted in another thread more graphic details ... but now am having hot flashes (it's winter!!!) and not wearing warm clothes... all I want is chilli chocolate!!! yeah okay, so I like it anyways, but craving is a bit stronger now... didn't have ANY weird cravings with ds

not temping, so wouldn't have a clue... my normal is usually about 36*C... might actually temp tomorrow morn and see for sh*ts and giggles:
#134 of 1525 Old 06-29-2006, 10:48 AM

Well I am now 14 dpo and POAS last night and got yet another negative. My temps are still rising and I am waiting for that dreaded day that they drop and AF comes. I think she has lost her way as I am at CD 31 now!!!!!! :
#135 of 1525 Old 06-29-2006, 05:24 PM

I am in a simular boat. A BFN here too and I waiting on AF. I'm on CD 30. Oh the wait....... :
#136 of 1525 Old 06-29-2006, 09:31 PM

: : It seems to be the theme of the month girls.......I am in the same frusturating boat as you. I HATE HATE HATE when my body cannot decide what the frig it is doing..........: :
#137 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 12:07 AM

too true - just tell us one way or the other so we can get on with it!!!!! :
#138 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 01:07 PM

I tested again yesterday... BFN... but the absolutely bizzarr thing is I used an Ovulation test this morning (just out of curiosity) and I'm having ANOTHER LH surge!!! What the heck!?!? I can't even begin to imagine what on earth is wrong with me! Am I ovulating again? I'm on CD 32! This is CRAZY! I don't know what to do...

I've had the same ewcm since before I started my first LH surge, the only difference between now and then is that my nipples feel horrible... (TMI i know, but I just can't figure it out) I know that I get cramps when I O, so that would explain the cramps again, but I already O'd this month (with the ewcm, cramps, and a positive ovulation test!) it's just the same thing all over again!

Anyone who has a suggestion or can tell me what's up with my body... please please PLEASE let me know! :

I'm going INSANE HERE!!!!

Oh, and I'm day 13dpo from the first time I thought I O'd
#139 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Banned

Well, ladies, I am back from my trip. The training at the conference was exhausting! They kept us going for 13 hours the first day! And then I get home and find out it really wasn't fair because everyone was tired, but I was...... PREGNANT!!! : I kept waiting during the whole trip for AF to start, but my temp would only go down for one day (and still over the coverline) and then up HIGH (for me), and I had some spotting but it never really got going-- it was just a tiny tiny bit, and then the last day of the trip there was nothing-- so I KNEW at that point. DH made me wait until morning to test, and I took two Answer Early tests (what I had on hand) and they were both positive! I still can't believe it-- we told just immediate family and I am still so worried it's all going to be a mistake or it won't last. So send me sticky vibes! I wanted to go get other tests to confirm but DH reminded me our copay is only $10 so I just need to call the doctor for an appt. I don't even know what to post--- I'm still numb, because I've been thinking about it for so long and it was almost too easy, I'm waiting for it to hit me. Probably at some horribly inconvenient time! I'll just burst into tears and blubber about babies, lol. I feel embarrassed it happened so fast-- and we were lucky because I O'd so much earlier than I had been off the pill-- so it's a good thing we love each other! So baby dust to you all!!!!
#140 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Banned

Mommy in chaos, perhaps you were totally gearing up to O but then something stopped you? I know I went like 52 days once, due to travel. Or perhaps you are pregnant-- those are also pretty good symptoms for pregnancy.... good luck!
#141 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Margaret
Mommy in chaos, perhaps you were totally gearing up to O but then something stopped you? I know I went like 52 days once, due to travel. Or perhaps you are pregnant-- those are also pretty good symptoms for pregnancy.... good luck!
St. Margaret What exciting news for you!!! It's wonderful for you! I'll be praying for you and I'm sure everything will be fine!

I also thought the same thing, maybe I didn't O the first time! But why would that happen? I did stay up all night the day I thought I o'd the first time. Being up for longer the 24 hours could be pretty stressful right? At least to my inner body, if not my physical body...

Would I get a positive Ovulation test if I'm pg? I didn't think they had anything to do with eachother
#142 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Banned

I think staying up late could delay O. And I think I read on Peeonastick.com that O tests can also show up positive when you're pregnant, but not JUST when you're pregnant... I know how you feel-- my O was really confusing this cycle; I only determined when I O'd finally because it's of course the one time that matches my BFP!
#143 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_in_chaos
I tested again yesterday... BFN... but the absolutely bizzarr thing is I used an Ovulation test this morning (just out of curiosity) and I'm having ANOTHER LH surge!!! What the heck!?!? I can't even begin to imagine what on earth is wrong with me! Am I ovulating again? I'm on CD 32! This is CRAZY! I don't know what to do...

I've had the same ewcm since before I started my first LH surge, the only difference between now and then is that my nipples feel horrible... (TMI i know, but I just can't figure it out) I know that I get cramps when I O, so that would explain the cramps again, but I already O'd this month (with the ewcm, cramps, and a positive ovulation test!) it's just the same thing all over again!

Anyone who has a suggestion or can tell me what's up with my body... please please PLEASE let me know! :

I'm going INSANE HERE!!!!

Oh, and I'm day 13dpo from the first time I thought I O'd
I hear your Mommy.................I POAS again this morning DPO 15 and BFN I am on cd 33 and cramping like crazy got this weird good feeling down there yesturday for no reason no AF and I have had wet CM ever since O???????? I finally called my doctor today for two reasons, this being on and I need a refill anyway so maybe the nurse can just give me some insight!!!!!!!! I will definately let you ladies know if we are just loosing our minds.

You know though FF didnt change my O date but the made the lines dashed???? Does anyone know what that means?
#144 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 04:07 PM

rejoining today at 1 DPO, its gonna be a long 2ww!

Tracy, Wifey to Jeff . Mama to Maya-Papaya 7/04 and Carolina Bean-a 5/07 and Jack 7/4/10!!
#145 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 04:11 PM

Welcome back Papayamom!!!!!!!!!! Good luck this round and lots of baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!

:
#146 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 04:33 PM

good luck Papayamom!!!!
#147 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 07:43 PM

Day 31 here....waiting on AF to make her visit...but she is teasing and just keeps stepping in the door and backing away again. (Brown spotting) I want her to walk in already so I can get started again at CD1! :
#148 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 10:23 PM

Hi everyone,
I think this is my first post on 2ww, but I've been ttc since January. I'm also on 1DPO like Papayamom. Hi there! I feel like it's going to be a long two weeks.
For the rest of you on CD 30 etc, I can't believe you're not PG! Perhaps that's b/c my cycles are always less than 30 days. Good luck to you all!

LegalShield Sales Representative.  (Affordable access to quality law firms throughout the US and Canada...low monthly fee!  Ask me about it!)  Mom to Justice :in doggie heaven (13 yr old Dalmatian), Single, age 47.  TTC'd for years.  Now lurking and rooting on my fellow women friends!

#149 of 1525 Old 06-30-2006, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgoodbuns
For the rest of you on CD 30 etc, I can't believe you're not PG! Perhaps that's b/c my cycles are always less than 30 days. Good luck to you all!
Oh, what I wouldn't give to have cycles that were ALWAYS less then 30 days long!!! I haven't had a period less then 30 days since I started menstrating! (I was 12!!)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you though Msgoodbuns! : Much baby dust to you!!!
#150 of 1525 Old 07-01-2006, 08:30 AM

So I guess I didn't ovulate at the time I thought I did. I had my temp go up, and a + OPK yesterday. That would mean I'm 1dpo? I think my body is too messed up, and I'm just giving up for this month.

At least we bd'd before I realized that I was O'ing... maybe, but highly unlikely... to O on CD 32 wouldn't make for a very friendly home for a new little one...

I wish AF would just come so I can start the next cycle...

PS~ HPT this morning was BFN and O test's peak line was down to barely visible.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page