two week wait anyone else??? - Page 51 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1501 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 12:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by noordinaryspider View Post
bfn yesterday on a FRER and another one today on an internet cheapie. I slept right through my alarm for temping today, so obviously I'm still tired and queasy, but I really don't think there was ever a baby.

I didn't even have to tell dd about the bfn yesterday, she just knew and has ben very sweet and solicitous.

I don't think I'm going to try again, but I am holding out enough hope to wait to change my siggie until af comes at 6:00 AM on Thursday morning.
tested bfn as well the am...and was so dissapointed. I let it ruin my day...I hate that I test so early before I miss AF! Ignorance is bliss lol...in my other pgs, I was already late before I thought anything...now that I'm aware of what day of my cycle and dpo I'm on, its stressful! Af is due tomorrow...not sure if I will test tomorrow or just wait until it passes just to be sure. Ideally, I'd like to test again , at the earliest, Tuesday morning....and everyday after until I get a bfp

Coloradomom, don't lose hope, yet, girly. I'm sure hoping AF does NOT come tomorrow and this ISN'T a whacky cycle for me that is longer than usual. But mine have been around 30-31 days the last few months....so I'm hopeful.

Kylin 10/14/2002

Aja 8/13/2004

Evie 3/11/2010

2 angels in Heaven (Alexis & Bryson)

Currently NTNP for baby #4 dust.gif

#1502 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 10:00 AM

I am new here but I just started my two week wait. I am 2dpo. Ughhh I have an eternity!!

Praying for everyone to be successful!
Jamie
#1503 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 11:29 AM

I had such a lovely little .4 degree increase in temp this morning, so I am one DPO and I'm excited about this one!!! WOO HOO!

It was so hard to wait coming back here... now I just have to wait to know!!
#1504 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 11:53 AM

I'm here! I'm 3DPO by my count, 4DPO if I believe FF, which I do not, so I over-rode their cross-hairs!
#1505 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 12:48 PM

BFN today too.
#1506 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 03:17 PM

Hi ladies...

Momz3~I'm sorry about the BFN. I hope it was just because you tested a little too early. Theoretically...I'm the same way in that I don't want to test until I'm officially late. Man does it take some will power to hold out. I'm still crossing my fingers for ya!

coloradomom~I'm really sorry your cycle's are driving you nuts. I'm hopeful that you just tested too early. I'm just wondering but, why did you deside to stop taking your herbs?

beckyphry~I think you are right to give your body and mind a little rest. I was almost* relieved when I didn't get pg after my m/c as well. Hopefully that will just make Santa remember your patience as well. Good luck next cycle!

MajorGroover~ Welcome to the 2ww! I hope you get the BFP your looking for!

[B]noordinaryspider~/B]I hope you get the BFP soon! Crossing my fingers for ya.

JamieCarin~Good luck with your 2ww, I hope it goes by quick and ends with a BFP!!!

mommy_in_chaos~I'm glad you are so positive! good luck with your 2ww, I hope it ends with a BFP too!

frog~Good luck with your 2ww, I hope it goes by quickly and ends with a BFP!

lilyflower~so sorry about another BFN... I hope hope hope that you get a BFP soon. hugs.

Me~whooooo that was a lot of shout outs to catch up on...Hope I didn't miss anyone. This cycle has been crazy weird for me. We BD'd on all of the right days, had perfect cm but I still can't help but feel like this isn't it.

Then again, part of me thinks that I am just trying to psyc, myself out or something. I've had very few symptoms... I've had weird pinching cramps on mostly my left side starting around 7 or 8 DPO, I've been warm lately but it has been unseasonably warm here in our area. ... that's about it. I don't know what to think but, Af is due to arrive on the 30th so I'm going try to wait to test until then or possibly after. I don't know... grrr why can't I just be positive???
#1507 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 04:03 PM

New to this thread Im only 3dpo. I had a m/c the end of Oct. so this cycle has been really crazy for me and Im not feeling like this month will be it. But Im just thankfull that I O'd. That means things are back to normal. Guess I will ride out the 2ww and see what happens.
#1508 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 04:24 PM

12 dpo for me, the wait is almost over! I took a test the last two days and bfn, I really let this get me down, thinking if I don't have a bfp by now.....but I know I need to just keep waiting. Good luck to everyone!

Mom to Izzy biggrinbounce.gif (12/04) and Violet 2whistle.gif (9/07). love.gif  saynovax.gif treehugger.gif

#1509 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 06:10 PM

Whew!!! I have a hard time keeping up with things! Berber you are awesome - you got caught up with EVERYONE!! I do not have time to do that right now.

Berber I stopped the herbs b/c both my acupunturist and myself wanted to see if my body could do things on it's own. I was seeing her for about 5-6 cycles with the last 4 being regular (29-31 days). If I am not pregnant this cycle I think I will go back on them so I can continue to have some what regular cycles.

to you lilyflower I am sorry you had to see another BFN.

CD35 for me and no AF yet and I am too scared to test. I was grocery shopping today and suddenly felt REALLY crampy, still am now, and wet I thought for sure my period started - came home and I had a lot of clear cm buy no blood??: So I don't know what to think, but I need to run and get my son from school.

Good luck everyone and I'm sorry I couldn't catch up with everyone else on here, I will try to do that tonight.
#1510 of 1525 Old 11-27-2006, 07:39 PM

coloradomom, I'm still here with you today is CD 36 of my normally 28 day cycle. I have one more Dollar Tree test, I am going to use in the morning then if still BFN I'll call the clinic.
#1511 of 1525 Old 11-28-2006, 12:43 PM

Hello all. CD36 here and still no sign of AF - but I am still to chicken to test. I just really feel like I have lapsed back into goofy cycles and this is a long one: I don't know how long I will hold out on testing.

Cyrusmama - did you get a BFP today?? Are your cycles pretty regular at 28 days?

Good luck izzysmom!! I hope you get a BFP.

Hi Frog I have my : that this is your cycle

Hello mommy x 2, mommy in chaos, jamiecarin and: to anyone I missed. I hope your wait is short and you all get BFP
to all of us
#1512 of 1525 Old 11-28-2006, 03:32 PM

Good luck to you guys. AF arrived for me. It is on to Clomid next month.
#1513 of 1525 Old 11-28-2006, 03:39 PM

Hey ladies, FF gave me crosshairs earlier on in my cycle and then took them away, which I think was right. But it looks like I O'd sometime between CD20-23 even though I didn't get a temp while we were on vacation. So I am now part of another 2WW, last cycle that wait only lasted 5 days and then AF showed up. I am already further in my DPO this cycle so even THAT makes me happy.

Proud mama to DD#1 (11) DS (4) and DD#2 ( 2 )
#1514 of 1525 Old 11-28-2006, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy-X-2 View Post
New to this thread Im only 3dpo.
We're cycle buddies!
#1515 of 1525 Old 11-28-2006, 04:48 PM

DH stopped by my work and surprised me with taking me out for lunch today, he is so sweet. We started talking about when I get to test to see if we are pg. I started to tell him how scared I was to get a BFN but that these last few days before AF is due is really brutal since we live RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a phamacy and all I want to do is test! He seemed a bit concerned that I was so nervous and negative. He asked me why I wasn't excited like he was... and that if we aren't pg that then we get to have another fun filled month of trying again, and that is VERY exciting for him. I felt bad for bringing him down with all of my worrying. He is right I should be more excited and worring isn't going to help at all. I explained to him that it's all fun for him but for me I'm so scared to see BFN and the thought of another m/c is terrifying. I think he understood and it also helped to be around him with all his optimism and smiles. I'm a lucky girl.
#1516 of 1525 Old 11-28-2006, 10:53 PM

Berber you have a very sweet DH, my DH also thinks TTC is VERY fun, in fact he said we have to "practice" 3 months before we actively TRy to get pregnant Unfortunatley I think that is going to happen

to lilyflower I am sorry AF found her way to you.

Still no AF here.

Seems like there are a number of us TTC #3. Anyone a little nervous about #3? Some days 2 seems like way more than I am meant to handle.....but I am still ready for another

Good luck yogachick I hope your 2ww turns into a 9 mo wait
#1517 of 1525 Old 11-29-2006, 12:07 PM

Still no af here! One more day in the month and she's MIA.

Kylin 10/14/2002

Aja 8/13/2004

Evie 3/11/2010

#1518 of 1525 Old 11-29-2006, 01:06 PM

I started spotting today so I think AF is due to arrive tomorrow... grrr. better luck next month I suppose.

Thanks for hanging out with me during this 2ww ladies, I'll be back next month.
#1519 of 1525 Old 11-29-2006, 04:32 PM

Berber, I'm spotting, too.....but I'm sooo optimistic. I think "What if its implantation bleeding?":

Kylin 10/14/2002

Aja 8/13/2004

Evie 3/11/2010

#1520 of 1525 Old 11-29-2006, 04:52 PM

FF says 4 DPO (I think 3) SO I'm back and I'm going wacky with boredom. I haven't been able to do anything but sleep for the last 2 days, and now I'm really bummed because we're supposed to get bad weather soon... I should be out walking and enjoying this time of no snow or ice... But I'm just too bla!

I wish someone would get a BFP soon!
#1521 of 1525 Old 11-29-2006, 04:58 PM

I'm not spotting, just :Puke

This had BETTER BE A GOOD THING, UNIVERSE! DO YOU HEAR ME!? :
#1522 of 1525 Old 11-29-2006, 06:15 PM

showed this morning 4 DAYS LATE!!!! GRRRR So I guess back on the chinese herbs to get my cycles regular so I know WTH my body is doing.

Good luck ladies to you all.
#1523 of 1525 Old 11-29-2006, 07:07 PM

coloradomom, still a BFN I guess I am going to have to make an appointment. I hate going to the doc and this cycle is making me worried which is probably not helping my MIA AF at all.
#1524 of 1525 Old 11-30-2006, 01:17 AM

I'm out again, found me at cd 26, a little early. I've gone from 33 days to 26 now, am I getting more regular? Who knows, on the plus side my sister is getting married in July and now I don't really have to worry about being so pregnant I can't fly. I plan to be more active in charting and temping this next month instead of moping. My SIL had a baby today and I have terrible baby fever now!
to all!

Mom to Izzy biggrinbounce.gif (12/04) and Violet 2whistle.gif (9/07). love.gif  saynovax.gif treehugger.gif

#1525 of 1525 Old 11-30-2006, 01:32 AM

I am now 8dpo and just impatiently waiting. Today my bbs are getting sore but they do that every month. They get sore when I'm not pg and they got sore last month when I got my bfp. It could go either way. I am also feeling a lot going on down there. Not really crampy, but every now and then I feel little twinges and some are almost painful. I don't know if I should even compare it to last month's bfp because it ended in m/c. I guess I'll know for sure in 4-6 days...lol...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page