Collette your chart is still quite beautiful this morning
Lindsay you are SO patient!! I would POAS like crazy by now
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
St Margaret I hope your strong feelings mean a +++ blood test for you!!
Angie yay I am so glad you O'd!
Now you can obsess with us in 2ww land! Oh and the soreness I described is very similar to what you described, but a little bit higher than where my leg meets the crotch - more in my lower abdomen - but definitely kind of like a pulled muscle or something. It is totally gone now though...
I am having a complete lack of any kind of symptoms so I'm really unsure about this cycle. My temps were up again this morning, but it was also kind of warm in our room last night and I was tossing and turning a lot, so I'm not sure if that is what is driving them up. Either way it's nice to see them - this morning's was a personal high
Love that I am giving myself ratings on how high my temps can go!!
So, anyone want to talk about all the crazy things they are afraid of during the 2ww? Here are the things that have crossed my mind in the last week or so:
- I remember reading somewhere that having a bikini wax during pregnancy is not recommended because of the risk of infection. I have one scheduled for this weekend and am now nervous about it (but not canceling)
- I'm nervous to sleep on my stomach
- I'm nervous about the fact that I regularly "hold in" my belly (I was not blessed with washboard abs!) -- feel like maybe I am squishing something, but also really not able to not hold it in!
- Nervous to work out. We bought a treadmill over the weekend (tax free time in Massachusetts!) and yesterday I was only comfortable walking on it, not really jogging/running.
- Nervous to have sex. Feel like I am going to mix things up in there!
- Nervous to lift heavy (and not really that heavy) objects.
- Nervous to be around cleaning 'chemicals' (as in, nervous to clean the bathrooms this past weekend, though I did it anyway)
Ok - tell me I'm not crazy, or join me in crazy land