TTC in our 20s - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 328 Old 08-13-2006, 01:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsang
: Welcome, supermuma! i LVE your user name. & good vibes to you. I see frisbee golf mentioned in your siggy...we love playing frisbee golf, too.
Thanks for the warm welcome...and the good vibes too! It is nice to be here finally!..gotta love the disc golf....I still have a bit of practicing to do, but it is much fun!
#182 of 328 Old 08-13-2006, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsang
Kewpie...Maybe you'll get a super dark line w/ the FR test.
I took the FRER test this morning and got another bfp....it definitely seemed darker than my previous dollar store tests, so that was cool. I think it's finally sinking in that I'm pregnant but it still seems unreal.
Jennifer, hope you're having a good weekend! I think I'm gonna just step on out there in faith and ask you to switch me over from ttc to preggy. :
Amygabrielle, thanks for the congrats! Yes, I too have my fingers crossed that your cycle gets all normal and ready for ttc!! :
Welcome, supermuma! Hope your stay is short and sweet!
firemomma & Ang, Hooray for O time! have fun catching the eggy!
#183 of 328 Old 08-13-2006, 09:23 AM

supermuma

I love frisbee golf too!!!! Matter of fact I lost my frisbee last weekend in the woods...
#184 of 328 Old 08-13-2006, 12:17 PM

Thankyou all for the warm wonderful welcome! ...and so many disc golf lovers, fantastic!
#185 of 328 Old 08-14-2006, 07:59 AM

my chart is finally looking good!
#186 of 328 Old 08-14-2006, 08:12 AM

Collette your chart looks awesome!!! :

Kewpie I love seeing your BFPs!! That last one was very nice and dark. Congratulations on your pregnancy, mama!

Angie I hope you O'd this weekend!

Welcome to supermuma and firemomma! G/L catching those eggies!

Hi Jennifer! Here's some for you too

As for me, I am feeling good about my temps, but trying not to get too excited because they aren't too different from last month. I do seem to have this weird sort of... soreness a little bit above and to my left of my pubic bone. It's been on and off since yesterday. It's not really cramping and not really a sharp pain. Really just like soreness on and off. Trying not to read too much into it

More for everyone!
~ Gina

Gina, wife to DH, mama to my heart breaker Cecelia (10/13/07) and
welcoming our new baby boy Henry (03/08/10)
#187 of 328 Old 08-14-2006, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

firemommaof1, i hope you have a nice strong O soon.

supermuma, Welcome i will add you to our home page soon.

Angi How are you doing?

kewpie-o yes i can do that what was the day you got your Frist ? that is a great

Collett / Gina your charts both look great. i hope this is it for both of you.

Gina thank you for the baby you too.
#188 of 328 Old 08-14-2006, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

supermuma, What is the Sexes of your two children?
#189 of 328 Old 08-14-2006, 07:10 PM

Hey Jennifer!!! Hope your weekend was great!! : for sure!!!
#190 of 328 Old 08-14-2006, 08:53 PM

Yay for frisbee golfing ttc'ers!! Man, I hate losing a disc, Colette. First time I ever went frisbee golfing I lost a disc belonging one of the guys who taught me to play. It was his favorite & we spent almost an hour looking for it, but never found the thing.

BTW, Colette...your chart is looking good! I'm sure that feels so good for you. : that your DH's spermie found that egg!

Gina...I think I get that pain, too. Is it near where the inside of your leg connects to your crotch...does it feel almost like a pinched nerve or something or like your hip needs to pop or something similar to that? I notice I have a pain like that sometimes during my LP. Weird! Hope you caught that eggie, too!

Hi Jennifer...I hope not temping has eased your stress level a little. It can be so consuming sometimes. I'm hoping that having less stress will help you conceive babylove #1.

Well, all...turns out I'm further along in my cycle than I thought. As of this morning, I wasn't even sure I had o'd yet. I write my temps down when I wake up, but I hadn't entered them in FF for a few days. Well, according to FF I o'd on Thursday, which makes me 4 DPO. Yay for that!!

& good wishes to all! You are some awesome women & I'm thankful for all of your support!

baby arlo is now earthside! 11.23.2009
#191 of 328 Old 08-14-2006, 10:06 PM

It does feel good that the chart is promising!!! I just don't want to get my hopes up but It is feeling goodd..... I did feel some cramping/pinching pain today....SHHHHHH!!!!!! I will let you guys know by the end of the week. My mom asked me last night if I was pregnant because everything tested great!! Of course my reply was I don't know yet!!!

to everyone! Wishing the best of luck during your current cycles.
#192 of 328 Old 08-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Banned

Oooh good luck Colette!

Ang-- YAY for O'ing!

Kewpie, if I didn't say it before (I am too lazy to go back and see, lol) congrats on that BFP!! I love to see those pics of two lines

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me... I KNOW I am pregnant. It's strange, this really strong feeling I got, just paying attentions to my signs. I felt very empowered by it. BUT I have no symptoms really, and I realized that I'm on my 9th day of "period"/spotting today-- I keep thinking it's ended and then a bit more. I don't know if I haven't made that clear enough to the OB/staff (I know I mentioned it once... late last week, erg) but they're just taking day by day. I should get my results by afternoon tomorrow, and they said something about an appt Wednesday then. I keep asking about progesterone, like I want to go on it right now! I am worried about that aspect of my hormones, with the bleeding and what happened last month. But I guess I just have to cool it and I'll know what's up by Wed... and then anxiously wait until week 14! I REALLY REALLY hope this is different this time around! Come on sticky baby! I have NOT told DH anything, just saying we had to check hormone levels cuz it may not have cleared out from m/c, which was true before but now I KNOW. I didn't think it would take so long to certify this thing! I want to tell him! So that's why I'm posting 100,000 times here these couple of days. Seriously. I could get senior member by Wed at this rate, lol.

Baby dust to all!
#193 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 02:55 AM

ugh im still late, im so afraid to test! i figure i'll wait and if in another week, the mean mistress doesn't show, i'll test...
#194 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 07:52 AM

: for you lindsay
#195 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 08:20 AM

Collette your chart is still quite beautiful this morning :

Lindsay you are SO patient!! I would POAS like crazy by now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

St Margaret I hope your strong feelings mean a +++ blood test for you!! :

Angie yay I am so glad you O'd! Now you can obsess with us in 2ww land! Oh and the soreness I described is very similar to what you described, but a little bit higher than where my leg meets the crotch - more in my lower abdomen - but definitely kind of like a pulled muscle or something. It is totally gone now though...

I am having a complete lack of any kind of symptoms so I'm really unsure about this cycle. My temps were up again this morning, but it was also kind of warm in our room last night and I was tossing and turning a lot, so I'm not sure if that is what is driving them up. Either way it's nice to see them - this morning's was a personal high Love that I am giving myself ratings on how high my temps can go!!

So, anyone want to talk about all the crazy things they are afraid of during the 2ww? Here are the things that have crossed my mind in the last week or so:

- I remember reading somewhere that having a bikini wax during pregnancy is not recommended because of the risk of infection. I have one scheduled for this weekend and am now nervous about it (but not canceling)

- I'm nervous to sleep on my stomach

- I'm nervous about the fact that I regularly "hold in" my belly (I was not blessed with washboard abs!) -- feel like maybe I am squishing something, but also really not able to not hold it in!

- Nervous to work out. We bought a treadmill over the weekend (tax free time in Massachusetts!) and yesterday I was only comfortable walking on it, not really jogging/running.

- Nervous to have sex. Feel like I am going to mix things up in there!

- Nervous to lift heavy (and not really that heavy) objects.

- Nervous to be around cleaning 'chemicals' (as in, nervous to clean the bathrooms this past weekend, though I did it anyway)

Ok - tell me I'm not crazy, or join me in crazy land

~ Gina

#196 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Banned

Gina, your temps look amazing! I totally hear you about all the nervousness-- I too have been putting off putting my classroom back together (moving desks, hanging posters, etc) and I feel like I'm going to have to tell the other leaders of the orientation program I am helping to run about the pregnancy (after the call today! but sooner than I ever would) because I'm not going to move tables or otherwise wear myself out. Of course this is after I spent a week PAINTING MY HOUSE and having a drink one night afterwards! Both physically wearing and of course fumes in a bowl of paint under my nose for hours... oh well! But I am definitely trying to take it easy- I hear ya!

So... how should I tell DH if I have good news for him tonight? He's going to get home before me... I'm training students for orientation til 8... hmmm... maybe blast a "baby" song as I drive up and call him to come out... or stop at the store and bring home ice cream and pickles? Hee!
#197 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Margaret
So... how should I tell DH if I have good news for him tonight? He's going to get home before me... I'm training students for orientation til 8... hmmm... maybe blast a "baby" song as I drive up and call him to come out... or stop at the store and bring home ice cream and pickles? Hee!
I like this idea! Bring home ice cream & pickles and tell him that's what you're craving for dinner. Then when he gets it, either make him dinner or take him out to celebrate!

I might want to steal this idea someday. :

#198 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Banned

Hee! Unfortunately I'm getting home after 8pm tonight, so we'll both have already eaten (me, pizza with the students-- it's what the other teachers decided to order. I sure hope I'm pregnant or my weight's gonna be shot to hell for no good reason, lol, after three nights of pizza!) But I might bring that stuff home and say the pizza didn't satisfy-- what I really wanted was THIS and whip it out. He'd get it right away because we've often joked about that lovely meal. I even ate his pickle at lunch on our trip last week... I'm surprised he hasn't totally caught on by now! I'm starting to feel REALLY bad about what I feel like is lying to him, so if they tell me that I am for sure pregnant, I'm telling him right away, even if it all goes south again within a week! I just felt that the first day, it was just random hormones, and it was just an inkling I was pregnant, but as time went on I didn't know how to bring it up... I've been telling him what I thought at first, that I should have my blood checked cuz my temps were off and it could be a hormone issue post m/c... anyway! Gah, I need to go do laundry or something. I "get" to go to work after lunch, so I will be super-busy and distracted, THANK GOD!
#199 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 03:13 PM

St Margaret I think that idea is adorable!!! Have fun with it

#200 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 07:46 PM - Thread Starter

St. Margaret, ok i took a peak at your chart and there is some + so are you just waiting for the blood test back?

Collett , Gina both of your charts look so great keeping my fingers crossed.

Ang yeah it is nice not temping
#201 of 328 Old 08-15-2006, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babypower
St. Margaret, ok i took a peak at your chart and there is some + so are you just waiting for the blood test back?
I was wondering this too, St. Margaret. Keep us posted! :

#202 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 08:03 AM

: I noticed that too.........
#203 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 08:49 AM

Me too St Margaret! Did you get those results back??!

Collette your temps are still lookin' good! Angie you too

Mine are still pretty high today too. Actually, when I entered my temp this morning FF changed my O day to this past Sunday, instead of last Tuesday. Since I'm on Clomid and had killer O pain Mon/Tues/Wed last week, I really know that is when I O'd. So, I sorta "lied" to FF and told it I had EWCM last Tuesday, so it would move my O date back I don't track my CM so I really don't know what it was like then, but I really don't think I O'd as late as last Sunday. I also went for a blood test on Saturday for progesterone, so that will confirm that I had O'd already by then, as soon as those results come in.

So now I'm wondering if maybe my chart is triphasic? It does seem to have a secondary thermal shift over these past few days. We'll have to see what it does tomorrow.

Last month, my temps dropped at 10dpo and AF arrived at 11dpo, so I am really nervous about the next few days... I'm keeping my : like crazy and trying to think positive!

I am having some truly bizarre "symptoms" if you can call them that:
- I am feeling really off-balance, like there is something going on in my inner ear that sometimes makes me feel dizzy and off
- I can't stop sneezing!
- I am definitely gassy. This is the only "symptom" that seems normal for PG, so I'm not reading too much into anything (yea, right!)

~ Gina

#204 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 12:22 PM

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon. I'm Lizzy 21 TTC #2
#205 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Banned

Hey everyone! Yeah, I was waiting for the blood test results because we still weren't entirely sure it wasn't just some previously-missed retained cells or something from my m/c last month. I kinda KNEW myself, but it just seemed like it wasn't a real BFP until we saw the numbers. It seemed crazy I could be pregnant again! But.... I AM! My numbers doubled and doubled again, right on track. That said, I am still having my "period" and so who knows what's going to happen. I did FINALLY start progesterone last night. I have been asking for it since last Thursday, when I thought there was any chance of being pregnant. I thought I was being pretty darn proactive but last night when I got the results and finally got the script, I thought, DAMN, why didn't we start me on this sooner??? But anyway, gotta just go with the flow at this point, who knows what actually helps and what's meant to be. I go between feeling that I am headed for another m/c (which is terrible but I also know I'll survive, because I did last time) or that this baby is STRONG because s/he hung in there even when my chart looked like it was headed straight for AF. It's been progressing DESPITE the "period" the whole time. So, FINGERS CROSSED!

I told DH in just a serious straightforward way, because of all the uncertainty at that point (more light red bleeding after I went to work yesterday). He was happy and positive and totally supportive. And I am never gonna leave him out of a single thought in my head about pregnancy again! Ahhh so much better with him in on it

Thanks guys! I know I have been a spaz It's been such a crazy summer...

Wow, Gina, that chart could def be triphasic--- those temps look great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to have AF stay away!
#206 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 01:57 PM

yaaayyy I'm so happy for you St margaret here's to keeping fingers crossed!!!
#207 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 05:11 PM

Hello ladies...I'm back from my trip...and I feel like I'm getting a UTI from all the trying. HELP! Any pointers?
#208 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 05:13 PM

I'm Tashauna...we recently began TTC#1!!! He has two sons, but this will be our first together!
#209 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 05:17 PM

Welcome Tashauna!
#210 of 328 Old 08-16-2006, 06:44 PM - Thread Starter

wow so much going on

St. Margaret, I am so happy for you and i am sending you lots of sticky yay on the # that is great. let me know when you want me to change you over.

Gina your temps look great. when is your test date?

Jen welcome back all i can say is drink cranberry juice that is what i did and it helped. i hope you feel better soon. how was your trip?

ladystarlyn, Fishie Kisses this is a great group of ladies here.

ladystarlyn what sex is your child so i can put him / her on with your name.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page