Did I O? Why are my temps so high still? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-31-2003, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you for reading my post. I am so confused right now. And, need help reading my chart. Here is the link http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/20edf

So, I'm a nursing mom of my sweet 16 mo boy. I started charting when I felt my fertility was returning. And, indeed, I think it has. I am/was certain I ovulated on day 3 of charting, due to the rise in temp on day 4 and the more liquid cervical mucus. The spotting was due me having my IUD removed. (crazy timing I suppose) But, all during spotting, I was pretty sure the EWM was there.

That leads me to my ongoing high temps. TCOYF says that if you have high temps for 18 days you are pregnant. Well, I'm on day 19 of high temps and have only tested with negative results. One time there was some faint line-ish looking purple streak, but that was a few days ago. Now, it's all just been negative.

Any ideas about what's going on? Right now I'm taking RRL "Female Formula" by Zand and just started natural progesteron yesterday after a BFN. I'm just not sure what to do next. Help!

I just want to know -- what in the world is going on? Any ideas?

Spark and her four firecrackers.
#2 of 2 Old 03-31-2003, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think you may not have ovulated. It's hard to know without the few days before you started charting: You did have ewcm on day 10 of charting and a low temp that you discounted.

If I were you, I'd get a blood test to know for sure about pregnancy and go from there.

Sorry to not be more helpful

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page