April 2ww - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 211 Old 04-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Cheers to the lame 2ww!! I feel silly even being here. Oh well....At least I won't spend many days crying when af shows up!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#62 of 211 Old 04-11-2003, 09:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Am I the only one who feels like they have a fighting chance this month of getting that BFP??

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
#63 of 211 Old 04-11-2003, 11:30 PM
Administrator

Megan - quite possibly. I am at the point where I am not even sure I CAN get pg! So I am not holding out any great hope.

But I am wishing you the best - sounds like dh is coming around! MUch and dust to you!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#64 of 211 Old 04-12-2003, 02:10 PM

Well, we had one day of unprotected sex on cd10. For my cycles now, that's a bit early, but you never know. We're not trying, but if we end up pg, we'll be happy. I would be a little shocked, but we'll see.

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
#65 of 211 Old 04-13-2003, 10:01 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
12dpo and still going strong!
Sending positive vibes and hugs to everybody!
((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))
#66 of 211 Old 04-13-2003, 02:21 PM

Im out. I only made it to 8 dpo before the spotting started so I am going to see my doctor and try to get some help for my next cycle with this cycle being just a practice one.
It is so frustrating to know that I don't even have a chance because there isn't enough time between O and af Dh thinks we should wait until my body can sort itself out (he doesn't trust drs) but I am so tired of the disappointment and hopelessness I feel every month. PMS is too much like pregnancy symptoms and I get my hopes up every cycle.

Best of luck to all who remain!
Wishing for lots of for you all
#67 of 211 Old 04-13-2003, 04:39 PM

Well, here I am! I'm 2dpo, and we bd'd 2 days before O, so I think I have a chance. It seems like everyone else here bd's every day for a week before O, and I'm happy if I can convince dh to do it twice in one week. I think that's most of the problem I'm having. OTOH, the only time I ever have been preg, it was from sex 3 days before O, so obviously it is possible.

Saralu, I understand where your dh is coming from, but it sounds like you are in a situation where a dr can help you. It can't hurt to hear what the dr says and decide whether you want to follow their advice or not. Good luck!

Adina, cielle, dancingirl and Wolfmom- sending some positive thoughts your ways, to balance out the negative vibes

NotaMamaYet and mama-wanna-be - hoping you'll be changing your usernames soon!

UmmNuh- Thinking positive thoughts for you, it sounds like you have some good symptoms, but I know how frustrating it is when good symptoms don't pan out.

Shelbean- hoping that you are happy, whatever the result.

Abylite, jgale and Bec, thanks for the dust - I am sending sticky vibes in return (new visualization- maple syrup in the baby's hair)

Coleslaw and Mommies -
#68 of 211 Old 04-14-2003, 09:48 AM

Popping in to say no AF yet.

Again, my boobs hurt, I feel icky, and I'm sooo tired.

PMS or pregnant? Only time will tell...because it's still too soon to test. Christmas is not an issue in our house, since we don't celebrate it...you'd think this would make it a no-brainer to the universe that I should get pg this month, wouldn't you???
#69 of 211 Old 04-14-2003, 10:02 AM

I had cramps last night and a temp drop today.....I hope these are good signs but I guess I'll have to wait and see what my temps do in the next couple days.....6dpo I had a temp spike and 7dpo I dropped.......

Anyway, I love charting temps....its what I look forward to every morning!

I'm nutty.....

#70 of 211 Old 04-14-2003, 02:14 PM

I don't chart or anything, but I'm going back and forth between being sure I'm not pg and being sure I am. (I'm rereading TCOYF and think I will start charting soon- I would really like to know better what is going on. I don't even know for sure if I am ovulating or not-but got my period back at 9 mos postpartum.)

Every little thing I feel I'm turning into a pg symptom and then talking myself out of. If I'm a little nauseaus, it's b/c I'm pg, then no, it's b/c I only ate junk food and diet coke all day. Then I have diarrhea (sorry, TMI) and it's b/c I'm pg, then it's b/c I'm not eating right. Then I'm really tired and it's b/c I'm pg, then it's b/c I'm taking care of an almost 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. Then I'm moody and emotional and it's b/c I'm pg, then it's b/c I'm sleep deprived (ds rarely sleeps more than an hour or 2 at a time).

The tough thing is I'm not sure which way I want it to go. If we had been protected every time, I would still be worried b/c no birth control is 100%. I had it set in my head I would only have 2 kids, but 3 is seeming like a good idea, but I would like a little more time between, but close is good and works for my 2 as they are great playmates most of the time, but I just decided to go back to school, etc, etc, etc.

For every reason I want it to be positive, I have a reason I'd like it to be negative.

Good luck to everyone to get the outcomes you want.

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
#71 of 211 Old 04-14-2003, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Hi all!! Still here! I am 10dpo today, and I must say that this has been the lest stressful 2ww for a long time. Because I am not all hyped up an expecting a +, I am pretty chill about the whole thing. I am expecting on Friday. Unfortunately that is the day before our wedding anniversary...which is saturday the 19th.....whoops. No anniversary nookie for dh! Oh well. We will see. I of course am still holding out some hope that I am pg...not much buit a little. I have no symptoms other than my usual PMS ones. Sore breasts, which only got sore this wekend, mostly yesterday. And nothing else. No nausea, no extra tiredness, no cravings. I did have what felt like cramps Saturday - but that could have been my intestines rumbling around. So....there is my update!

Good luck and dust and to all who are still in the wait.
Big to all those that af found!

#72 of 211 Old 04-14-2003, 04:54 PM

Hi Mamas-I haven't had a chance to read thru all the posts so wanted to say CONGRATS to all you who have had great news!!!

I'm back 4th month TTC and 5-6 dpo depending on if I believe fertility friend or not. They don't determine O the same way TCOYF does so not sure what I think about that. I'm trying to take both and come up with something in the middle. :

Anyway, not feeling any symptoms which is actually good for me-I never had any when I conceived my first 2 but did have them with my 2 miscarriages-go figure??

Anyway, just playing the waiting game and trying not to obsess!

Take care everyone!
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#73 of 211 Old 04-14-2003, 05:28 PM

I bet you are all surprised to here from me again this month. We are not ttc this month because we'd prefer not to have a christmas birthday. It was a hard decision that came a bit easier as I had a killer yeast infection and then O'd 3 days early. Here is my dilemma. We did bd the day after O (should be safe right?) and now af is due today (always starts on 12dpo...has never been late!), but my temps are still high and although I have some cramps, I don't have any other pre AF symptoms. I'm trying hard not to obsess because I know that she could show up at anytime...but now that the possibility has entered my mind, it's all I can think about. *sigh* I was really looking forward to a stress free cycle for a change.

So, what do you think? Here is my chart , do you think I did in fact O 3 days early? If not, that could explain AF not arriving today. Is it possible to be pregnant when bd was the day after O? I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time. Last month, I was sure I was pregnant and AF arrival was hard to take. I don't want to do that again this month.

TIA

Thanks

Mom to dd1 7/00 reading.gif, dd2 12/03 upsidedown.gif, and ds 2/07 afro.jpg - home forever 9/07
In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. -Lisa T. Shepherd
#74 of 211 Old 04-14-2003, 05:43 PM
Administrator

THat is a really clear temp jump. YOu have a picture perfect biphasic chart. So - I would say you o'ed when you think you o'ed. Or when the chart thinks you did.

As for being pg. It is possible. Not likely but possible.

I don't know if either of those pieces of info are helpful or calming...

Good luck either way!

#75 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 09:23 AM

14dpo
This is the longest I've gone after O and not seen a sign of
Temps are still high, just waiting until Sat. to test!
(You know, my luteal phase could just be lengthening itself.: )
Baby dust and sticky vibes to everybody!!!
#76 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 12:41 PM

Hey girls! Well I just wanted to check in. I also am not very stressed this month because it's almost impossible for me to be preggo this month. (of course there's still that tiny possibility!) I am 7 or 8 dpo and expecting af anywhere from tomorrow to next wed.
Sizzkid - I hope it works out however you want it!
Adina - Happy anniversary!! I love wedding anniversaries! It would be a nice present if you were preggo wouldn't it? but you and I will probably be here next month obsessing together! :*)
Good luck to everyone else!
-jenny

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#77 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Wolfmom - It would be great if I was pg - that would be a great anniversary present....plus dh would get anniversary nookie - which would make him happy! But like you said we will probably both be here next cycle! (I will keep a tiny bit of hope that we will both manage to have gotten pg!)

#78 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 03:19 PM

Still Obsessing! 13DPO

Maybe? - Af was due yesterday and has yet to make an appearance. My am temp was the highest it's been yet this cycle and my nipples are sore.

Maybe Not? - having af like cramps, O was off this month so af might be too, didn't bd until after O.

*sigh

AdinaL - sorry to hear that your timing wasn't great this time. Maybe your baby wants to be born in 2004 Thanks for the response to my obsessing. I don't know what to think at this point. I was sure I O'd when I thought I did but now I'm second guessing myself. It really threw me that I O'd 3 days early and now I keep thinking that maybe my cycle is changing and I'm just having a longer LP then my usual 11 days.

Wolfmom - I would love a baby no matter the birthday. Dh and I are just super planners (okay I am) and the two weeks around Christmas is crazy around here (fil's b-day, christmas, my b-day, new years, our anniversary, mil's b-day) and if I am pregnant, my edd would br 12/24 I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm planning on testing on Friday if no by then. Right now I'm feeling like I may be obsessing with you and Adina next month too. (the maybe not side is winning right now : )

Mom to dd1 7/00 reading.gif, dd2 12/03 upsidedown.gif, and ds 2/07 afro.jpg - home forever 9/07
In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. -Lisa T. Shepherd
#79 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 03:23 PM

NotAMamaYet - :LOL That was just what I was think about my LP. Good Luck!!

#80 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 03:36 PM

I'm losing my mind but trying not to. I too thought I'd have a stress-free, obession-free month. (DH and I did not try to purposely catch the egg.) This is only my 3rd pp cycle so I know my body is proably out of whack.

I'm 12dpo and expecting AF any day. I tested on 10dpo and it was neg of course. I knew it would be cause it was too early even if I am pg.

So how long is a normal L phase for non-pg cycle?

I just wish AF would show already and I could gear myself for next month. I'm worried if I'm pg my child will hate me forever because of his/her birthday being in Dec around christmas.

My nipples got sore during O, and one nipple got better while one stayed sore. This Sat (9dpo) both my nipples became sore and still are. Very sore and nursing is killing me! I'm tired, moody, and broke out with pimples all over my face. I feel like I've been PMSing forever now.

When is a pg test reasonably accurate? I just want to know one way or the other. Right now all I can do is wait. I guess I needed to vent. This cycle has been hard on me. I've been nursing with at least one sore nipple for over two weeks now. I'm tired of it!
#81 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 04:22 PM

NotAMamaYet-crossing my fingers for you! It'll be so exciting to know you caught that egg over Easter!

Sizzkid-same for you-wishing you lots of baby dust!

I'm only about 4 or 7 dpo-depending on which chart you believe: It's driving me nuts but I'm due to start AF on Sun so we'll know soon enough.

Take care,
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#82 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 06:03 PM

Hello Ladies!

I'm finally able to come join ya...2 DPO here. My birthday is April 29th (which will be 16 DPO) and I am SOOO hoping that I get a big fat positive as a birthday present!

~Erin
#83 of 211 Old 04-15-2003, 10:07 PM

hey sizzkid! We sound very alike about christmas time! I feel the same as you though. a christmas baby wouldn't be my first choice but i'll take a baby anytime!

-wolfmom

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#84 of 211 Old 04-16-2003, 10:10 AM

I thought the same thing about a Christmas baby.....I always felt sorry for kids who shared the holiday....

FF gives a probable due date based on when you ovulate.....if we did conceive this cycle my edd would be Dec 29...so I've decided...I'd love a baby in December....or New Years baby.....they'd always have their bday off from school!

Anyway, my temp jumped today so I'm hoping I'm on my way to a triphasic chart with a big ole positive waiting at the end of the rainbow! It was the highest temp today I've had wthis cycle!

This morning I woke up REALLY early.....5am...I temped because I knew I would gt 3 hours after that...I couldn't go back to sleep cause I had to pee. I haven't had that problem wince I was pg with ds. Then I was starving...so I ate....which made me nauseated...but luckily it didn't ruin my sleep cause I couldn't sleep anyway! So, I layed back down after 6:30 and then ds woke up...I got in his bed and was able to doze off for about 45 minutes snuggles up next to him......I'm SO tired....but I just couldn't get to sleep!

#85 of 211 Old 04-16-2003, 11:27 AM

14 DPO and still no AF (usual is 11 DPO)

wolfmom - I know what you mean! A baby is a blessing no matter when they are born (after 8 cycles of ttc you wouldn't think I care) but being a Christmas baby myself, and hating it, I wanted something different for my child. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. How is your wait going?

My temps are still high this morning and are starting to look triphasic. If I did O when I was supposed to,(I think I O'd 3 days early nd so does TCOYF) then would be due tomorrow. I'm holding out until Friday for the test.

mama-wanna-be - Welcome to the wait. It fun to see so many first timers around! Good luck.

AdinaL - How are you doing? Anything to obsess about this cycle? I know you're not very hopeful.

AnnR33 - Thanks for the baby dust...right back at you

its_our_family - Sounds promising! Good luck!

My Chart

#86 of 211 Old 04-16-2003, 12:16 PM

Sizzkid---how do I link my chart in like you did??

#87 of 211 Old 04-16-2003, 01:13 PM

its_our_family - When you post, you have the option of adding a hyper-link. Just click on the 'http://' button, enter a name for your link, (ie: my chart) hit okay, then enter the http address where you chart is located (you can get that by going to your chart and copying the web address) and hit okay. That should do it!

#88 of 211 Old 04-16-2003, 01:20 PM

Awesome!

I'll try it......take a look...what do you think? My temps are a little erratic...bfing and no sleep will do it to ya!My Chart!

#89 of 211 Old 04-16-2003, 01:31 PM
Administrator

I am still here -12dpo. no symptoms to speak of. At least not out of the norm symptoms. My breasts hurt, not too bad though. I am getting cramps off and on. They are weird though.....kind of strange rolling start on one side and gradually move to all over. That is about it.

#90 of 211 Old 04-17-2003, 09:47 AM

Goodluck and baby dust to everybody!

This is 16dpo! Still gonna wait till Sat. morning to test.
Dec./Jan. babies sound promising for a lot of us!
Who else will be testing Sat.?
Never really thought about or planned on having a baby around Christmas. If I am pregnant my EDD is Dec.24th!! DH and I don't really celebrate Christmas much, so having a baby around then would be fine with me!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page