TTC newbies-1+ months - September - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 215 Old 09-11-2006, 09:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm with jillybeans. It's been too long sice we've had some good news. We're almost half way thru September! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone. We are definitely in need of som good strong baby vibes this month. :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 215 Old 09-11-2006, 09:46 PM

frog - & for you this month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPink
Okay... my cycle is usually always 26 days. Does O'ing on CD9 seem like that would be too soon? I have ewcm and it is in my fertile window on ff.
I haven't temp'd at all since ttc so I don't have that to go on.
So, I just wondered if cd9ish was too early to ovulate? :
If you are having fertile signs, I say treat yourself as fertile and BD! If you O now, you'll be on your way. If you end up O'ing later, you can always BD some more. I'm sure your DH would be soooo disappointed....NOT!

I am a 40 year old unschooling, belly dancing, artist-mama of one almost 8 year old. I just had brain surgery and blogging.jpg about it a bit because it's just so surreal.
#63 of 215 Old 09-11-2006, 10:17 PM

Hi guys,
We're back from our long weekend vacation. FF moved my o date because of my temps but maybe they are just weird from being on vaca and I didn't temp at the same time and I didn't sleep well on that bed in the room. I love my bed so much and will be happy to sleep in it tonight.
I was doing really good about being positive and hopeful until today. I had a weird dream about POAS and getting a faint positive last night and woke up in a bad mood. I just got a feeling all of a sudden that we aren't preg this month. I talked about it to DH and he isn't stressed at all since "it's only been three months" and "we'll just get to keep trying" and "you only stopped nursing a month ago". I understand all these reason are logical but he just doesn't understand how hard it is on me mentally to keep trying and "failing". Someone once said they were tired of living half the month like they might be preg and that's how I feel already! I was doing so well and being so chilled out and relaxed and positive and all the sudden it all turned on me this morning on the way home. I hope this isn't PMS but I think it is.

My test date is supposed to be Monday 9/19 I think.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#64 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 01:36 AM

grr. tested on sat. and tonight, nothing. But no af signs either. i'm wondering seriously if I even o'd. I'm an experienced charter, familiar w/ my signs, and i had very clear fertile cm around the time i thought i o'd! Along with the sex drive.....

Darnit! I want something to happen! *sigh*

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#65 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 02:22 AM

teradactyl3 & jillybeans - the waiting around for a sign is the worst, isn't it?

I may be getting one: I started spotting today. Maybe AF is finally going to show up. More weird stuff too, though. One of my breasts was leaking a bit today. Yeah, I still nurse DD but I stopped leaking a loooong time ago.

If the spotting isn't AF showing up, then I think my hormones must be out of whack or something. Oh, well. I was in an unusally good mood today and fairly energetic as well. Whoohoo!

Hang in there, ladies!

I am a 40 year old unschooling, belly dancing, artist-mama of one almost 8 year old. I just had brain surgery and blogging.jpg about it a bit because it's just so surreal.
#66 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 09:24 AM

I'm just over halfway through my 2WW. Things are looking good, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

I'm TOTALLY failing at that, BTW.
#67 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 09:35 AM

I'm no expert (far from it) but that looks like a GREAT chart to me frog!
#68 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 11:30 AM

I'm with you frog, halfway through and seeing pregnancy in every twinge of my body.:
#69 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 12:20 PM

2much, are you charting?
#70 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 02:53 PM

Well, I never thought I'd say this, but whoohoo!

is here.

So back to CD1 after a 43 day cycle. A new record for me.

Lots of : and for you all!

#71 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog
2much, are you charting?
Not really charting, but keeping track of cm and things. I am temping (for the first month in my life) but my temps have been so wacky that I think there's something wrong with my thermometer.

So, tell me about implantation spotting, anyone who has had it. I've never had it before. I'm about 7DPO (CD 22) and had a bit of pink spotting. I'm also crampy and gassy (like just before AF). Is it possible for AF to start so soon after ovulation (I have very regular 28 day cycles)? Or can I get unreasonably excited now?
#72 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 03:06 PM

Starflower. I'm so glad something finally happened!
#73 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2much2luv
Starflower. I'm so glad something finally happened!
Me too!

I have never had implantation spotting before but the timing sounds good.

#74 of 215 Old 09-12-2006, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter

OK, I need my chart stalked! Looks like I'm headed to the 2WW! :

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11
#75 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 01:12 AM

holy crap janie! that is one heck of a rise! good luck, i think you DEFINITELY have bd covered!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#76 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 08:20 AM

OMG! I just got a + HPT! It was a DollarTree test. It turned pink after about 8-10 min and is faint. I'm going to test again with a digital later today or tomorrow. for me, please!!! I'll update soon!
#77 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 08:37 AM

YAY TRYINGAGAIN!!!!!! THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!: : : : : : : :
#78 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 10:17 AM

Yipee!!! and
#79 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 11:35 AM

tryingagain~
: : I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!! : :

I've been just : and reading. I've been trying to pack, and I check in at lease once a day, but today, I felt the need to post to tell you how excited I am for you!!! Your chart looks like it might be triphasic!!!

Just to give you all an update, I'm still here in Waiting to O Land. DH & I are bding once a day for the next couple days till I do O. Since twice a day last cycle didn't work, we'll just let the little guys build back up. I think we're probably going to miss it this month with him going to NC and me staying in PA so it'll be hard for us to BD.

My best friend told me that her mother has been diagnosed with a disease called Macroglobulinemia. (go ahead, try to pronounce it) Which is a type of cancer similar to luchemia, but it's not luchemia. And they are testing her to see if it's a different kind of this particular disease (please don't make me spell it again) The difference between the one they think she has and the one they are testing her for is, the one they are testing for causes spots on the bones and makes them very brittle, but the MRI isn't showing any spots, so they're testing other ways. She was diagnosed about 5 years ago with Osteoperosis (because of a very early historectomy and menopause at age 38) So it's hard to say what is going to happen from this point. She has not started chemo yet because there are two different treatments for the two they are trying to decipher between right now and they want her to get the exact treatment she needs.
All that to say, please keep praying for her. She really needs it!

Lots of luck and to everyone!!!
#80 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 12:12 PM

: Hooray tryingagain!!! :

:
#81 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 02:20 PM

Congrats Tryingagain!!!!

Now send us some baby dust!!!

T

#82 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 02:22 PM

congrats tryingagain!

and mommy_in_chaos.....the cycle we conceived dd, after months of doing the deed every day, we did the "sperm meets egg plan" (google it) and it worked perfectly! It is an every other day plan.......check it out!

#83 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 02:22 PM

Ok so I got a top of the page post earlier today and now one here too. Please tell me it's lucky. Today is a bad day for me for obsessing. I need to get away from the computer because it makes it worse I think. I was gonna hold out until Monday which is 16DPO and my AF due day to test but I am wondering if I could just test tomorrow and get a BFP. I know I should just wait. ARGH....the obsessing and agonizing begins.:

T

#84 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 07:51 PM

AND THE DIGITAL SAYS...... Thank you all for all of the well wishes!

I ran home at lunch and took an E.P.T Certainty Digital test and it said Pregnant. So, between the $tree and the EPT, I'm guessing this is for real. I need lots of sticky vibes. Here's the ordeal, briefly if you are interested:

Conceived #1 and had m/c at 7 weeks, conceived #2 and started bleeding immediately, said I was probably m/c again. Had levels checked and not enough Progesterone to sustain a pregnancy. Put on progesterone suppositories for 14 weeks. Bled for 14 weeks. Found out I have a Bicornuate Uterus (heart shaped) which may be why I m/c the first. Has high risk for m/c, second trimester loss or preterm delivery (28-32 weeks). Spent the entire pregnancy at the perinatology (high-risk) drs. having weekly sonos and preterm labor tests (Ffn's). Throughout pregnancy, I was told DD had SO MANY things wrong, placenta previa, polyhydramnios, ventricular septal defect (heart), ecogenic intracardiac focus (heart), possible neurological problems, Down Syndrome, etc, etc. I refused the amnio. At 40w3d I sent myself to the hospital because as I had told the drs., the baby was no longer moving and I was having some type of contractions. Good Thing. She was ripped from me during an emergency ceserean for which I was not present because an error was made during my spinal so they put me on a ventilator and intubated (sp?) me and I awoke hours later. Her placenta was completely calcified, was no longer functioning and she had no oxygen. I was correct, she wasn't moving. She was born a healthy baby girl, don't want to think about if I had not gone in that day. Anyway, I have a VERY HIGH RISK of not carrying this pregnancy, so lots of : and would be much appreciated.

Well, off to join the May DDC. I hope to See All Of You There! I don't want to see anyone joining the 6+ club!
to all!
#85 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 08:04 PM

Oh Congrats tyringagain!!!!! : : :

So exciting and finally someone got pregnant! I was beginning to think it was a mith!
Hoping for a successful pregnancy and all the best.

Mommy to Two
#86 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 08:10 PM

Oh, and can I just add, I am now a true believer in the whole Evening Primrose Oil, Grapefruit Juice, Green Tea, Robitussin thing. One cycle of that and I couldn't stop the EWCM! And look what happened!
#87 of 215 Old 09-13-2006, 09:44 PM

Congratulations, TryingAgain!

OK. I guess I will be trying out the evening primrose oil and all. CD2 here and we get paid on Friday so I hope that will be early enough to start my regimen to make a difference in the EWCM. OF course, we we get preggo this month, I might have two kids with the same b-day......

#88 of 215 Old 09-14-2006, 12:30 PM

Ok so I got a pos. on the OPK thismorning and hubby woulnt be coming home until friday night!!!! do you think it will be to late??? I didnt test yesterday morning and we did it anyway but I would feel so much more comfortable if we were "together" tonight to cover all bases. I just dont want to miss the window here! So if we did it yesterday say around 3pm??? and then again on Friday evening so I still have a chance? what do you girls think? How long does sperm stay in there? : : I cant take it!!!!

Mommy to Two
#89 of 215 Old 09-14-2006, 12:39 PM

Fresh swimmers can live up to five days.
#90 of 215 Old 09-14-2006, 06:05 PM

Congrats Trying Again!!!!
That's awesome and I sure hope that this baby sticks!!

Mama to my own amazing children..student midwife..home birth activist..and gestational surrogate-twin boys weighing 7lbs3oz & 8lbs4oz...vaginal, unmedicated forced induction @ 38w5d

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page