Newbie TTC #2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-04-2003, 09:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just wanted to do a quick introduction and meet everyone else over here

My name is Kate. I am a graphic designer/journalist/marketing grrl living in Sicily with my husband and son Hunter who is 18-months-old. DH is an IT and a wonderful guy. Hunter is the light of our lights of course. We were living in Tokyo before (where Hunter was born). Now we are living slow old-country life... very different!

We are currently TTC #2 but I haven't ovulated since October. My period is very irregular. Hoping to get a period sometime soon with ovulation. Anyway else TTC with extremely irregular cycles? Any input would be great.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
#2 of 4 Old 04-04-2003, 01:11 PM

Hi Kate, welcome to TTC.

We have a lot in common! Our sons are both the same age, our husbands are in the same industry and consequently we are neither of us living in the country of our births. Sicily & the slow old country life sounds brilliant. do you speak Italian?

Good luck ttc. Hope you catch that egg!

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#3 of 4 Old 04-04-2003, 04:00 PM

Hi Kate. And welcome to this great adventure. I recently decided to "take a break" from ttc for a few months. It is pole vaulting season and I am training for that. Plus, the stress of wondering every month was getting to me.:

I wish you great luck in your endeavor and hope that you will be expecting a new bundle of joy very shortly.

BTW, my name is Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#4 of 4 Old 04-04-2003, 07:26 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
You're definitely not the only one here w/irregular cycles! Check out some of the other threads....

Good luck!

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page