Charting questions.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 04-06-2003, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi ladies!

I finally got to start charting! I lost my bbt until 3 days ago so I only have 3 days of temps. So, I'm not sure if having a consant night waker is affecting me or not. How large are the temp differences normally? Mine were 96.8,97.2 and 96.8

My questions are these:

Shouldn't there be a difference in cp? I charted cp before we had ds and it always chagned. Now I'm basically holding at high/firm and high/medium. I haven't had anything low at all.

Also, this is probably TMI......When tracking cm how do know the difference between cm and "day after sex" cm? I always have a lot more cm the day after sex....with or without a condom.

Thanks!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 04-06-2003, 12:44 PM

I am new to charting too, so all I can give you is what I have found out in the past 17 days. I am nightwaking too, and my temps have been between 97.2 and 98.1 (and I am still waiting to O: ) so waking seems to have an effect on your temps since mine doesn't look as nice as any in TCOYF.

I am not sure what cp stands for

But I did read that sperm can be mistaken for cm so after sex you are supposed to kegel them out. I don't know about cm with condom use though.

And there seems to be no such thing as tmi here
#3 of 5 Old 04-06-2003, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by sarolu
so waking seems to have an effect on your temps since mine doesn't look as nice as any in TCOYF.

I am not sure what cp stands for

But I did read that sperm can be mistaken for cm so after sex you are supposed to kegel them out. I don't know about cm with condom use though.

And there seems to be no such thing as tmi here
I haven't compared mine to any others...I have only 3 temps...cause I lost my silly bbt until 3 days ago...so I missed the first 9 days of my cycle with temps but I charted everything else. I'm cd12...so I'm close to O! We'll see what happens with my temps then.

You are right about there being no such thing as TMI!

cp= cervical position

It like this with or without a condom....its makes it very hard to decide what is what! I use fertility friend and there are options for cm....they need one that is jsut "wet" they have "dry" and "Sticky" but what if it is neither?

#4 of 5 Old 04-07-2003, 11:10 PM

TCOYF has you put a ? in the cm column for the day after sex. Also, if it's semen, it will evaporate quickly if you wave your finger around - fertile mucus won't.
#5 of 5 Old 04-07-2003, 11:48 PM - Thread Starter

Thats a cool tip! I had never heard that before!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page