April pre O - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 60 Old 04-13-2003, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I know I am not "officially" trying for a few months but here I am the same I just can't stay away from all of you! Megan I thought you weren't ttc either! :LOL

I was a little worried that my period lasted soooo long this month. I think it is finally over

I am also only at cd11 so I have awhile to go also Oceanone.

I am, however, a lot less stressed about it then I have been for the past couple of months. I really feel better about just taking things easy and I am not charting temps or anything. I think I will even be able to wait until AFTER is due to test this month :LOL

Good luck to everyone this month. Hopefully these April showers bring May flowers!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#32 of 60 Old 04-13-2003, 04:51 PM

Well, I've moved over to 2ww, but wanted to say goodbye and goodluck to everyone waiting for the O fairy, hope to see you soon.
#33 of 60 Old 04-13-2003, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by naturegirl
Well I know I am not "officially" trying for a few months but here I am the same I just can't stay away from all of you! Megan I thought you weren't ttc either! :LOL
Ummmm....we aren't....moments of passion and no condoms in the house makes a BIG difference! Dh knows we are out and he hasn't suggested buying more. Well, he did once....but that was it. He knows its his job to buy them. A couple times he asked if I cared if I got pg again.... NO!

So, on the day I o'ed..didn't know it though....I kinda took advantage of my sleeping dh......hehe......of course we were both asleep and barely awake when we realized what happened...but heck its fine with me!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
#34 of 60 Old 04-13-2003, 09:09 PM

Signing on (again, sigh...) at cd9. Had a hard time reading the Delphic Oracle of a OPK last month. Frustrating. According to the test, I ovulated for days and days. Bizarre.
#35 of 60 Old 04-14-2003, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Well, I think the ferns I saw were just a sign of my ovaries kicking into gear, not actually O'ing yet, because I haven't seen any more since CD9. CD14 now...hoping for an Easter egg! We had a fun weekend, so I am sure there are enough sperm if the egg shows up soon.

Meanwhile, our rabbit is regaining his health in time for his Easter duties. He's so cute!

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#36 of 60 Old 04-14-2003, 06:00 PM

Hey, Naturegirl, good to see you on the TTC boards. Yes, funny how some months can be major stress and others, take or leave it.

Envirobecca, I am looking for an Easter egg too. Actually a Good Friday or Easter Saturday egg really. Wouldn't that be fantastic! Only CD 11 right now.

:

I used to look forward to the time I could TTC again, because it's so exciting and happy etc. Now, I just can't wait to end it and move on to puking....

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#37 of 60 Old 04-14-2003, 06:25 PM

Yup, can't stay away! Hope you get that easter egg you are wanting Oceanone and EnviroBecca!

I have no idea when I am due to release an eggie. And it feels great to not really care! I think I will stay like this for awhile. Of course, I always have an "idea" when that eggie is about to release from cm but I am NOT going to stress about it anymore.

I feel such a sense of relief it is amazing...I didn't realize how much I was stressing myself before. :

I will be sticking around to say hi and chat though. I love talking to you all! Hope you all don't mind...

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#38 of 60 Old 04-15-2003, 02:31 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
After repeatedly forgetting to collect a saliva sample at the right time (after eating or drinking it's contaminated or too diluted; after sleeping it's too concentrated) I finally got a good one this morning, and it dried into long, fancy, beautiful ferns, densely packed across the entire lens!! Now to plot tonight's seduction.... :sinister

Oceanone, I hope Good Friday will be a good day for you!

Way to not stress, Naturegirl! I am trying to stay in that groove
and I think that's why I keep forgetting to not drink anything until I take my saliva sample.

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#39 of 60 Old 04-17-2003, 08:17 PM

Hey I love the new smilies too! It's about time they gave us some positive smilies!!

I started reading TCOYF. It is very good. My MIL and FIL thought it was funny that I was reading it though. They wish their son would read it with me! I guess if I know what's going on I should just be able to tell him what to do though...

Still waiting for O with me. Should be any day now cd15. Need to get busy bding this weekend! Good luck everyone.

#40 of 60 Old 04-18-2003, 02:25 PM

Hi all you pre-o-ers. Come and check in!

I am primed and ready to O. My cervix went really high this morning and there is some watery cm. Nothing like last month though. But the bummer is, and it's a big one - my husband left this morning on a short business trip. Short, yes, but coinciding exactly with O. For those of you who didn't read it, I had a thread on it yesterday. I was pretty upset when he told me. We did get to bd last night but honestly, this significantly decreases our chances. I think the fates are against us. We are just not supposed to conceive yet.
I am expecting it tomorrow really sometime.

I know that sperm theoretically can live 48 hourse plus, but mostly they don't right....

Anyway, how are the rest of you doing? Good luck this weekend Naturegirl.

Envirobecca, did you O? Does ferning mean it's imminent or still a couple of days away? I hear about ferning but know nothing about it really. I hope you guys caught that egg.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#41 of 60 Old 04-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
And I'm back......heading into another lap. (heavy sigh)

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#42 of 60 Old 04-18-2003, 03:04 PM

Hi Adina . I would say welcome back, but you probably wanted to graduate. One more time around the track for me too this month. Here's to January babies for everyone here!

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#43 of 60 Old 04-18-2003, 03:23 PM

Adina. What is it that people say 3 is the charm
#44 of 60 Old 04-18-2003, 04:09 PM
Administrator

I WISH it was only try three....I wouldn't have been nearly as upset as I was this morning....

Try three on Clomid....12 in all....for over a year.
blech....felling a little disheartened.....

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#45 of 60 Old 04-18-2003, 06:35 PM

Adina . My heart goes out to you. I hope you conceive your longed for child soon. That first AF day is the hardest.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#46 of 60 Old 04-18-2003, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Boy oceanone - you are not kidding. I spent at least 40 minutes in the shower just sobbing my eyes out. I feel better having got it out. But boy - I am just having a hard time getting psyched up for this next cycle. Like I said, really disheartened. I always took for granted that I would get pregnant, now I am not so sure. I have never been pregnant....and I have been less than careful a lot. It is kinda freaky to think that I may not be able to get pg...hence the sobbing in the shower for a long time!

thanks for the s ladies. I appreciate it.

#47 of 60 Old 04-22-2003, 12:27 PM

Hi Jennifer,

Hope you do catch that next one. When did/ will you O?

I am so surprised. My O is so late this month. I thought it would be last Friday/ Sat, but it still hasn't happened. My body tells me that it will very soon though. If dh makes it home in time tonight there is still time to bd. (He went away for business). Not much else to tell here, just waiting to move on to the 2ww, but our chances are SO low this month due to dh's trip and my very late O. I guess in reality we are looking for a Feb. baby now.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#48 of 60 Old 04-22-2003, 11:11 PM

hi all
back after second m/c in 7 months.
found out i have blood clot issue- antiphospholipid syndrome- advised to take baby asprin and low dose of heperin (blood thinner) when pregnant- relieved there is "cause" and treatment and optimistic about being preg.- am on cycle day 8- looks like we'll have a busy weekend...
#49 of 60 Old 04-23-2003, 03:44 PM

Hi Gina, so sorry to hear about your m/c. I am glad you have got some answers . Best luck to you for swift success soon.

Guys, I have been here in pre-O forever it seems. All my concerns last week about my dh's trip were wasted. I'm happy about that of course, that another month did not slip by us. I had ewcm yesterday, thought I o'd late yesterday afternoon actually because I got some twinges. We were able to bd and today - bam- more ewcm and I don't think I've o'd yet, CP is still high.

Now I'm wondering if my body is struggling to O or if it's just a long cycle. I have them now and then. Otherwise, my luteal phase is not going to cut the mustard this month at all.

If I don't get the I this month, I'm going to start temping, even with my laughable excuse for sleep and no hope of 3 hours in a row. I just need more info about what is going on. And I thought I understood without the temping. :

Well, here goes. More waiting to O. Fingers crossed for me.

JC cat, good for you charting again. It really is the best way.

Is there any one else still here with me, waiting to pop their egg?

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#50 of 60 Old 04-23-2003, 04:31 PM
Administrator

Gina - Big . Though I am sure you are glad to have some answers as to what it going on.

Oceanone - I am here.....tomorrow is my last day of clomid this cycle...and then another week or so until O...so I wil be here until the first or second of May.

I should go in and get an ultrasound this month, but insurance didn't pay for it last time and I am worried I am going to get stuck with another $300 bill. I haven't decided if I am going to get it or not...

I really want to get pregnant this month......a whole lot. It would make me so beyond happy if we can.
Anyway, I am blathering....

#51 of 60 Old 04-23-2003, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

Hi all! I back at cd 4 and I am ready to catch this month's egg!! I am so excited cause today I had an appointment at the birth center and the midwife I saw was wonderful! I can't wait to get preggo so I can do my prenatal care and deliver there! And the really cool thing - they accept my insurance! yay! I'm so excited to get pregnant, I hope it happens this month. Besides, a february baby would be wonderful! (my bday is in feb). good luck to all this month.
Adina - I hope this is your month!
-jenny

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#52 of 60 Old 04-24-2003, 01:03 PM

Goodmorning!

Adina, $300! That's a big bill. Did the ultrasound tell you what you needed to know last time? Or is it a matter of needing to know when? Fingers crossed for you this month.

Wolfmom, that birth center sounds awesome. Hope you get your Feb baby.

I think I may have o'd yesterday. I am not temping so that's not helpful to me (I'm going to if things don't work out this time). Anyway, I will know more later today. It was a quite a late O for me, so it will be interesting to see if my luteal phase adjusts itself accordingly. It has been a little short these days.

I guess I'll hang out here too until i give myself the all clear to definitely move over to the 2ww. I guess the good thing about long cycles is that you get to know everybody on the TTC boards, not just the ones in your part of the cycle.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#53 of 60 Old 04-24-2003, 01:56 PM
Administrator

The ultrasound is to tell me if i have follicles developing while I am on clomid. So I am supposed to have one every month.....but, I know it works..has for the last two months. And I really don't want to risk another $300 bill.....which I still don't know how I am going to pay.

Boy I really want to get pregnant this month. It would simplify sooooo many things for me.

oy.

#54 of 60 Old 04-24-2003, 10:47 PM

Hello all.
I am back in the pre O wait, CD5.
Going to focus on my health from now on, instead of trying so hard to get pregnant. No clomid for me this cycle.(Don't have the money this time around)Things happen for a reason.
I hope I O on my own this time.
I have an appointment in May with an RE, so maybe I can get some answers on why I stopped O'ing.
I stopped taking the pill in Feb. 2002, could it be the cause of my problems? If so, will my body right itself without help? How long will that take? These are the questions going around in my head.

I hope we all catch our eggs!
#55 of 60 Old 04-27-2003, 01:07 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Yippee!! After 125 days I am FINALLY back to CD1!!! I've never been so happy to see in my entire life

I haven't decided if I'll start charting yet. I was thinking of getting an OvaCue but I think now I'll wait to see how this cycle goes. If it's a little more normal, I might just start temping, but if it's really wacky again, I'll probably go ahead and get the monitor. I'm really bad at remembering to do anything at the same time each day and it's hard to find a place to hide the thermometer in our family bed, so I'm not sure I'll be able to temp precisely enough to be worth anything. With DS it only took 3 cycles but the cycle that it actually took the OPK never showed that I O'd, so it was kinda just luck; this time I think we'll need to pay a bit more attention.

to all!!!

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)
#56 of 60 Old 04-28-2003, 02:20 PM

New here and on c1, cd2 of ttc#2. I thought for sure I was pg last month, but showed yesterday - three days late - so here I am! G/L to everyone this cycle!
#57 of 60 Old 04-29-2003, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Am I the only one still here?? I am not going to O until the first couple of days of May. Anyone still waiting?

#58 of 60 Old 04-29-2003, 08:19 PM

I'm not officially here, but just wanted to say

GET BUSY ADINA!!!!

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#59 of 60 Old 04-29-2003, 09:47 PM - Thread Starter

hey adina! I'm here. I prolly won't O for another week or so. I'll keep you posted!
-jenny

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#60 of 60 Old 04-29-2003, 11:25 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm here, too! If this cycle is back to "normal" I probably won't O until the middle of the month (I used to have about 35 day cycles pre-baby). The really sucky part is that DH has his huge industry show that week (E3, he makes computer games) so the BDing chances will be slim to none Ah, well, I really wasn't ready to be preggo until the summer. I have to keep reminding myself that I wanted it this way :

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page