The ONE THREAD: 10/1-10/7 - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-08-2006, 09:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Howdy, just checking in to see if anyone else got a BFP yesterday. We are spending a lazy boring Sunday lounging around.

Shelsi, sorry about showing up especially since your chart did look really good.... still plenty of time before January though! Good luck!

Tara - hang in there!!! I feel for you.... there do seem to be tons of pregnant women around. One day you'll be one of them too, no worries!

Me just waiting it out until tomorrow for . Okay I'll admit to some superstitious tactics.... Yesterday I had my nephew rub my belly for luck and also my newly pregnant sister. I've heard that if you are around pregnant women you become more fertile... sort of like how women living together start getting their AF at the same time - this I've experienced first hand. I guess it's pheromones or something. I know I'm very scientific!!

jannyjo are you going to really wait until Wednesday to retest? You certainly have more willpower than I do!! and to you! Anyway men seem to have very poor eyesight so don't trust DH's!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2006, 11:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New thread is here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=535189

Come on over!

User Tag List