The ONE THREAD: 10/1-10/7 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 10:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fishie Kisses, I didn't reply to you earlier because my answer is "I haven't the foggiest idea"

But, you're not invisible
#62 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 10:18 AM

Fishie Kisses / Jezzy -- I missed the post where you asked about this, sorry. Other people might give you instructions on how to type it in yourself, but I never remember how to do that. I use this method:

Go in to edit your signature. Copy the link to your FF homepage. Highlight the chart icon in your signature. Above the box you are typing in, there is an icon that looks like a little globe with a paperclip in front of it. Click on this icon. A message box pops up. It automatically has http:// typed in the box. Delete this since the link you copied already has that built in and if you leave the one in the box you get two at the front of the link and of course it won't work (BTDT ). Paste your FF homepage link into the box. Hit OK or whatever it is, can't remember. Submit your signature or whatever it is you do after you edit it. DONE!!!
#63 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 10:22 AM

Goodness. This is day three with absolutely, positively + OPK. As in test line darker than control line. Weirdly, temp rise yesterday and today. I dunno. Totally confused. Eh, I guess I'm in the 2ww???
xoxo
Charlotte
#64 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopesMom View Post
CD1 here. Please move me to waiting to O.
Feeling broken. Feeling deficient. Planning on a big this am.
I'm sorry.
#65 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 10:35 AM

thanks mamasweetp
#66 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 10:36 AM

Hey thanks greenegirl!!!

My chart is pretty empty since I just started temping but it worked and now it's part of my siggie!!!!

Cool beans!!!
#67 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 10:39 AM

Oh I feel for you HopesMom! :

When is around it usually feels worse than it is.... I hope you get some tlc from your SO and feel better in a few days.
#68 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 10:43 AM

Just checking in!
AF left town a couple days ago thank goodness. Last cycle we only baby danced on my ovulation days. This cycle Im going to try a new approach. BD every single day till my next AF (which I hopefully won't get)
DH likes this new plan.

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#69 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerama View Post
Just checking in!
AF left town a couple days ago thank goodness. Last cycle we only baby danced on my ovulation days. This cycle Im going to try a new approach. BD every single day till my next AF (which I hopefully won't get)
DH likes this new plan.
we have started the "every-other" day routine here, until I get a + OPK, then it will be every day until i get a - OPK, then back to every-other day til I get a BFP...

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#70 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 12:02 PM

I'm still here, still waiting to O.

Congrats, mamamerle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerama View Post
This cycle Im going to try a new approach. BD every single day till my next AF (which I hopefully won't get)
DH likes this new plan.
: My dh would LOVE that plan!

Mama to J (Apr 01 '08) and N (Feb 13 '10)
#71 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 12:22 PM

LOL, with our schedules, we're both worn out with the every-three-days plan.

Question -- where exactly do O-pains occur? I think I just felt them, but they were way further up and to the left than I remembered from before. Anyone give me any clues in relation to either distance from the pubic bone or distance from the bellybutton?

Thanks,
Charlotte
#72 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 12:31 PM

:
#73 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 12:37 PM

Checking in and gosh you ladies are busy I have to read back three pages! Anyway updated I am currently 2DPO.....wish me luck this month.....baby dust to you all!

Waiting to KNOW
#74 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSweetP View Post
LOL, with our schedules, we're both worn out with the every-three-days plan.

Question -- where exactly do O-pains occur? I think I just felt them, but they were way further up and to the left than I remembered from before. Anyone give me any clues in relation to either distance from the pubic bone or distance from the bellybutton?

Thanks,
Charlotte
For me O-pain are really low down on the pelvis, to the side. Maybe 3-4 inches below my navel.

Mother of 3, welcomed a new baby girl July 2011

#75 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 01:07 PM

I get O-pain radiating along my side, sort of following the line of my hip bone, all the way up to the level of my belly button.
#76 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy1980 View Post
we have started the "every-other" day routine here, until I get a + OPK, then it will be every day until i get a - OPK, then back to every-other day til I get a BFP...
That is the plan we are following here too. DH is .

DH&Me  Christ follower, homeschooler, gardener, (insert lots of additional crunchiness here) chicken mama, & occasionally blogger. intactlact.gifMama of  boys 9,7,3.5,&11months....& SURPRISE jaw2.gif  expecting a BOY in November!  7 sweet-babes gone too soon.

#77 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 01:13 PM

Thank you, Jokerama and Greengirl!
The pain felt exactly as I remember O-pains feeling, but it was about 1 to 2 inches below my belly button and nearly to my hipbone. I remember them being lower down and closer in . . . but I'm gettin' old and my memory is probably giving out LOL
#78 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's_Mommy View Post
i will get on here and tell you all as soon as i find something out.....
Any word, EM?
#79 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 02:13 PM

Hi ladies!! Well looks like I might be getting a great late b-day present. (today is my b-day) I got a almost postive OPK today so hopefully it will be positive tomorrow. I plan to BD as much as possible this week.

GOOD luck FROG!!

My computer is messed up so I hopefully am going to get it fixed this week. I maynot be online much and postings will be short. Hope your all doing well.

No need to move me yet but hopefully I will get to move soon!
#80 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 02:24 PM

Happy b'day Jessjill!

hugs to you HopeMom
- I felt the same way last month when AF came. I'm thinking of you.

I'm still chilling this month, not really counting days exactly or anything. I'm doing the sperm meets egg plan. Having an easier time of relaxing about it today because I went to deliver some food to a friend with a one week old and a child my toddler's age (22 months). She said she wished she had waited and was so overwhelmed and felt guilty about not having enough time for her kids. So I feel good about helping her out with food and I feel a little better about waiting as long as we have and not getting preg right away. Maybe it's better this way.

Good luck on your test Greengirl!

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#81 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 02:33 PM

Taradactyl~
Thanks for my birthday wishes yesterday!
Happy b'day JessJill! There are a lot of Libras on here!

Mama to my own amazing children..student midwife..home birth activist..and gestational surrogate-twin boys weighing 7lbs3oz & 8lbs4oz...vaginal, unmedicated forced induction @ 38w5d
#82 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 02:36 PM

I forgot to add that I started taking my temps this morning.
Is 96.4 too low? I just bought a brand new thermometer yesterday, so I wanted to make sure that this is a good starting point. I'm CD3, btw.

Mama to my own amazing children..student midwife..home birth activist..and gestational surrogate-twin boys weighing 7lbs3oz & 8lbs4oz...vaginal, unmedicated forced induction @ 38w5d
#83 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog View Post
Any word, EM?

nothing yet....i just called my OB to make sure they actually have me on the call list and to have my chart pulled just in case

don't worry i will tell all you ladies here as soon as i find something out! :
#84 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 02:48 PM

O pains for me are 1-2 inches above my pelvic bone and off to either the right or the left.
#85 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 03:01 PM

:

well, i am officially completely confused.

FF took away my crosshairs this morning when i entered my temp!!!!! i'm not sure what happened. i don't know if it's something about having 18 days of high temps but no BFP or a kind of ambiguous O date.....

but i definitely had a thermal shift 15-18 days ago.

now i don't know what to think.
why is this cycle so confusing? what am i doing wrong??

i really want to take another test but i am completely out and dh has the car today so i'm kinda stuck.

any encouragement/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Rachel. Devoted wife and joyful mama to Beatrice June(2/25/08) and Leona Agnes (8/10/10).
#86 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 03:08 PM

Thanks, 2much!
xoxo
Charlotte
#87 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
Feeling invisible here....can someone PLEASE remind me how to link my chart to the chart siggie icon. THANK YOU

The code link wasn't working, so I made a photo link of the code you put in your siggy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...chartcode1.gif

Hope it works.

Me (35) * DH (33) * DS (8) * (01/27/08) * DD (10 mos) * (06/26/10)
#88 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 03:26 PM

mosesface --

You really are having a wacky cycle! I'm not totally surprised FF changed your crosshairs because the current set seems to match your CM best. It looks to me like about 4 times this cycle you were gearing up to O, but didn't until the last time, where your current set of crosshairs are. FF doesn't really like to see EWCM after O date. I got a message on one cycle about how not all the signs matched up and later the crosshairs got changed to match the CM. I don't know why FF would wait so long to move the crosshairs though. Maybe because you keep getting BFN?

You know, if it were me, just out of curiousity, I'd go through my calendar and look at what was happening in my life on the days when I had fertile quality cervical fluid (wet or EWCM), but didn't O. Maybe that way you might find a pattern that would make sense.

ETA: I just looked at your chart again because I had accidentally closed the window before posting and couldn't refer to it while typing.

CD 22-23, CD 32 and CD 40-46 are the fertile CM days where it doesn't look like you ovulated. In all cases, you have the fertile CM, then a temp drop, then a temp spike. Your spiked temperatures on CD 49 and CD 53 are both open circles. I think this means that you temped more than an hour outside of your normal window? I think these two temperatures distort the overall picture of the latter half of your cycle. I personally find I don't necessarily need to adjust my temperature as much as is usually recommended, so anything outside of my normal window isn't worth recording for me because the information doesn't make since. If it weren't for that spike on CD 53, I think FF would have moved your crosshairs before now.
#89 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 03:38 PM

sigh...

thanks greenegirl!

i was just talking to one of the FF guides and she was a little confused, too. she reset my crosshairs but offered to move them to whatever date i felt more sure about.

but honestly, i just don't have a clue. i have taken such detailed notes but i simply cannot figure out why my temps and CM don't match. i can't figure out what the spotting was if not ovulation.

i'm kind of an emotional wreck today. i realize that coverlines, etc are not the biggest deal and that if i am pregnant, the straighforwardness of my chart doesn't make a lick of difference. but it just makes me feel so completely lost and out of control to not know what is going on.

i would gladly take AF at this point just to know that SOMETHING CERTAIN is happening in my body.

dangitt...now i'm gonna go cry.

Rachel. Devoted wife and joyful mama to Beatrice June(2/25/08) and Leona Agnes (8/10/10).
#90 of 332 Old 10-02-2006, 04:45 PM

Mosesface --

I am no chart expert, but it looks like your crosshairs are properly placed right now.

DW, whose chart is the one I know being that she's the one trying to get preggers in our family, has really long cycles. They have never been that long, but they have looked like that pre-O. There is just no mistaking the thermal shift you have there at the end, so you might be in good shape.

In terms of the CM, I sheepishly have to admit to not paying good enough attention to mine, but DW sometimes has what seems like wet CM if she's done a lot of exercise (not sweat, mind you). So, it's a wet feeling, but not the "actual" wet CM. Don't know if that helps at all.....

Seems like you have a few days to wait, maybe one or two, and then test if AF hasn't appeared....Crossing my fingers for you!

Others -- been horrible at personals, except I know the swim team landed, so FROG -- best of luck with the race, as it were! (We talk about our donor sperm as a swim team too -- too funny!).

I held Katie off from testing today. She's on day 29, but it's only 11 days from the day that she thinks she got pregnant. So, we're still holding out. Although there are two FRERs in the house -- danger!!!!!

take care,
megin

Mommy to an amazing 8 year old, wife to an inspiring principal, and welcoming Wylie Grace! Our July 4th babe!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page