Forum Jump: 

Old 10-04-2006, 07:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPink View Post
Help me guys!!!

I just started taking my temps, as you know, well every day they are going up. I have no idea what this info means, but I figured that I should throw it out there since you guys know about this stuff.
I am on CD5. I had my 3 day period that had 1 day of spotting at the beginning which is very weird for me. AF left Monday night with pretty much nothing at all yesterday.
We bd'd this morning (first time in a week because of another issue I am having).
I started having cramps around 1 today. (I didn't the whole time AF was here?) and now I am bleeding again and still cramping pretty good.
*TMI warning*

I went into the bathroom and as soon as I started to pee, it was all blood and clots. There was even a clot hanging out of me and touching the bottom of the toilet!
WTF??

I can't shake the feeling that I am pg, even though AF was here. I still have nausea, lightheadedness, sore bbs, headaches, can't sleep... ect!
Pink,

If I remember correctly, didn't you have a long cycle recently with a very light AF and you were thinking that you might be pg, but you had had an "AF" and BFNs when you tested? Am I remembering right that this was you?

Is it possible that your last two "AF"s were more like breakthrough bleeding? It would be strange to have clots the size you are describing other than with a miscarriage, I think.

Another possibility is that you had a very early miscarriage a cycle or two ago, and your uterine lining did not totally shed, and it is now.

I hope you find some answers at your appointment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2006, 07:14 PM

On another note: OUCH! : My bbs are killing me. I had to run from the car to the house to grab something and I thought they were going to fall off! This is absolutely not normal for me as a PMS symptom. I do think that DH has super swimmers, and they would have to be, because if the ovulation date that FF is giving me tentatively is right, we BD'd 3 days before and one day after. But, OUCH.

I don't know if the hpt that I get down here is prone to evap lines, or if I'm testing too early and it's giving me suuuuuuuper faint positives or what. But, I don't know how much longer I can take the sore boobies!
Old 10-04-2006, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight girl View Post
Pink,

If I remember correctly, didn't you have a long cycle recently with a very light AF and you were thinking that you might be pg, but you had had an "AF" and BFNs when you tested? Am I remembering right that this was you?

Is it possible that your last two "AF"s were more like breakthrough bleeding? It would be strange to have clots the size you are describing other than with a miscarriage, I think.

Another possibility is that you had a very early miscarriage a cycle or two ago, and your uterine lining did not totally shed, and it is now.

I hope you find some answers at your appointment.
Judi~
Yes, my last AF in Sept was late by 4 days and it was pretty light for my standards.
I am throwing in the towel and going to wait and see in the morning. But, as of now, I am almost through another pad and I am still cramping.
I am going to write a midwife that I work with (I'm a Doula) and see what she says.
Thanks for getting back with my guys! I am going kinda nuts!

Mama to my own amazing children..student midwife..home birth activist..and gestational surrogate-twin boys weighing 7lbs3oz & 8lbs4oz...vaginal, unmedicated forced induction @ 38w5d
Old 10-04-2006, 07:26 PM

Hi- Can I join in? I've been lurking a little and spending time on the nursing mamas thread. We've been TTC since July but this is my 1st ppaf... I'm on CD 10 and AF is still here!! Yikes! So, I'm hoping AF will end soon and I will o someday! Good luck to all.

Mommy to two boys, ages 4 and 6.

Old 10-04-2006, 08:59 PM

tater and anyone else I may have missed! to all!

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
Old 10-04-2006, 11:20 PM

all around.

Big mosesface.

Welcome on board tater.

Iampink. Good luck tomorrow.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:25 PM

IamPink

Newbies!! hope you aren't here too long!

my neighbor came by and after 5 home tests, and one at the health Dept, she is definately PG!! so it gives me hope...they were trying for 2 years.

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

Old 10-04-2006, 11:50 PM

Well, Dh dropped a bomb on me tonight. He told me that he doesn't want to ttc for a while- he's feeling too insecure about our financial situation. :

Didn't even approach him about it or probe further, at least for tonight. He just got passed up for a promotion, and is pretty depressed. The thing is, finances were never an issue when we decided to ttc, before this new position was even in the picture. Not so sure why its such s big deal now.

I'm so frustrated. When dh gets depressed like this, it usually takes a few days for him to pull himself out of it, but there will be nothing I can do until then. And meanwhile, I'm on track to ovulate in a few days. Looks like this will not be the cycle for me. I feel bad for him, I really do. But I don't understand why just because one thing in our life didn't go exactly as we wanted it to, why everything else has to be postponed as well. We were perfectly happy before we knew that this other position was even a possibility!

Violin teaching, doula-ing Mom to Abby, (8) Ashlynn, (6) : and Max (11/13/08) Diagnosed with Metopic Craniosynostosis. First surgery 5/1/09, Second surgery March 2010.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter

The one thing I HATE about ttc is that I'm not taking my pain meds. I have significant mid-cycle pain that lasts for about five days--tonight, it's shooting down my right leg and into my instep. It's making me VERY unhappy.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:36 AM

I can't sleep.
My back hurts so bad. DD was an OP baby and it is really comparable to that. Plus I'm still having cramps.
I just went to change my pad and it looks like the bleeding has stopped. So I decided to check my cp. Big mistake. It is high, posterior, and was a little open. As soon as I got my finger out, it is like the flood gates have opened again.
If anyone is still awake, please enlighten me as to what in the hell is going on!
I can't stop crying. I don't know why I am so emotional right now! It's not even so much the pain. I was induced with dd and I didn't have pain meds, so this cramping should be a piece of cake. But, holy hell!
Tylenol is not even cutting it.
I'm done rambling. Sorry.

Mama to my own amazing children..student midwife..home birth activist..and gestational surrogate-twin boys weighing 7lbs3oz & 8lbs4oz...vaginal, unmedicated forced induction @ 38w5d
Old 10-05-2006, 03:00 AM

IAMPINK forgive me I don't normally post here, but I'm up late and have some experience so...

what you are describing sonds like AF to me. 3 days is pretty light, so if you were to call that spotting, then the jostling around of BD would have got things moving a little better. The clots IME are semen mixed with blood. It's all happened to me before. I've also noticed that our bodies seeme to go wacko as soon as we being ttc. I can be regular for 8 months.but the minuite I look at a chart.....

Crying? well TTC is emotional, and more so if you think it's even theoretically possible that it could be an early m/c.

((prayers))

Carrie, The Birthteacher CCE and Doula, real mom to five; and womb-mom to G. born at 23w by emergency C. 12/09
Old 10-05-2006, 03:07 AM

Quote:
I can't sleep.
My back hurts so bad. DD was an OP baby and it is really comparable to that. Plus I'm still having cramps.
I just went to change my pad and it looks like the bleeding has stopped. So I decided to check my cp. Big mistake. It is high, posterior, and was a little open. As soon as I got my finger out, it is like the flood gates have opened again.
If anyone is still awake, please enlighten me as to what in the hell is going on!
I can't stop crying. I don't know why I am so emotional right now! It's not even so much the pain. I was induced with dd and I didn't have pain meds, so this cramping should be a piece of cake. But, holy hell!
Tylenol is not even cutting it.
I'm done rambling. Sorry.
I'm awake but I have absolutely no answers for you, I'm sorry. I couldn't read and not respond though. Do you have any motrin? I would try some of that if you've got some. How about a heating pad? I've heard they help.

How heavy is the bleeding? It sounds really scary. How bad are the cramps? Are they so bad that you feel like you can hardly stand? Or can you jsut not sleep because you're just wondering what the hell is going on with your body?

And finally, a joke to take your mind off things: Two fish were in a tank, one fish said to the other "you man the guns, I'll drive."

It's only 10:00 here so I'll probably be on for another 30-60 mins or so.

Rachel, mom to Jake (5/04) and Alexia (7/07) a surprise UC thanks to hypnobabies!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies5 View Post
IAMPINK forgive me I don't normally post here, but I'm up late and have some experience so...

what you are describing sonds like AF to me. 3 days is pretty light, so if you were to call that spotting, then the jostling around of BD would have got things moving a little better. The clots IME are semen mixed with blood. It's all happened to me before. I've also noticed that our bodies seeme to go wacko as soon as we being ttc. I can be regular for 8 months.but the minuite I look at a chart.....

Crying? well TTC is emotional, and more so if you think it's even theoretically possible that it could be an early m/c.

((prayers))
My normal AF is 3 days. Unfortunately, the bd'ing didn't do any jostling (well for me anyhow!). It's been over a week and let's just say it didn't last long.
My back is absolutely killing me and mixed with all of the cramps... that's why I can't sleep.
Thank you so much for posting and the prayers.

Old 10-05-2006, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelsi View Post
I'm awake but I have absolutely no answers for you, I'm sorry. I couldn't read and not respond though. Do you have any motrin? I would try some of that if you've got some. How about a heating pad? I've heard they help.

How heavy is the bleeding? It sounds really scary. How bad are the cramps? Are they so bad that you feel like you can hardly stand? Or can you jsut not sleep because you're just wondering what the hell is going on with your body?

And finally, a joke to take your mind off things: Two fish were in a tank, one fish said to the other "you man the guns, I'll drive."

It's only 10:00 here so I'll probably be on for another 30-60 mins or so.

The cramps are bad! They are about a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. Labor being a 10 of course! I just took some more Tylenol at midnight. Hoping that at some point it will kick in.
I'll have to tell dh that fish one in the morning! Well, in 2 hours when he has to get up.. he'll get a kick out of it!

Old 10-05-2006, 03:45 AM

Do you have any of the symptoms in this link? http://www.emedicinehealth.com/ectop...ncy%20Symptoms

I don't want to freak you out at all (that's why I asked how bad they were first) but at the same time if it really is that bad then maybe you need to see a doc asap.

I've got a whole list of corny jokes btw. I'll pm them to you if you'd like. Most of them are pretty good.

Rachel, mom to Jake (5/04) and Alexia (7/07) a surprise UC thanks to hypnobabies!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:48 AM

Rachel~
Thanks for the link. I don't have any of those symptoms though (thank goodness).
I have my appt in 7 hours so I am going to try to manage some sleep.
Thank you guys for responding so that I don't drive myself crazy!

Old 10-05-2006, 04:25 AM

IamPink I hope you get some sleep and some answers in the morning.

Jokerama we have been NTNP since Dec of 2002after my youngest sons brith. We have been actively ttcing since April 2006 But that said I am also over 40 so it is a little more difficult at my age.

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
Old 10-05-2006, 10:52 AM

Well girls, I have had an extremely regular cycle since ppAF and now we're on our fourth month of trying. In some ways it's worse because since everything is regular and I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating each month the fact that I'm not getting preg seems strange. It's hard not to blame myself since I can't blame a crazy cycle. I know I should be thankful for the predictability but still....

I'm like 4dpo now. :

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 10-05-2006, 12:31 PM

Pink--> Hope you get some answers at your appointment, and hope you feel better soon!

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what is going on in my chart?? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/140d64

I can't decide whether those tentative cross hairs look right, or if I might have O'd about the 23rd (before I started temping, but on the 24th, my nipples started to feel very sore).

Right now, my bbs are killing me, but my temp dropped (also didn't sleep well, but ...)

I don't know what to think :

thanks!
J.

I'm off to the U.S. today for a month! Don't know how often I will get to post, so lots of luck for POAS Saturday for those who are testing. I'll try to check in on Sunday!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
If anyone has any experience with Acupuncture or knows anyone, please check out my post:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=533393

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
Old 10-05-2006, 01:00 PM

I just got back from the dr appt.
He feels pretty sure that it was a miscarriage.
Last night before I went to sleep I found the pregnancy loss threads and started reading the miscarriage one. Everything that they described was exactly what I felt and am still feeling.
He gave me motrin 800 for my cramps and back and a sleeping pill. Wouldn't you know I walk out and there sits my cousin, whom I haven't spoken to since she had an abortion at 15 weeks- but not for that reason, there was a lot of crap that when on around the same time, anyway she is apparently pg and due Nov 16th. So that was just great. Nothing like seeing someone who doesn't want to have kids and already did the above and now is pregnant again.
I'm going to bed. Thanks for all the well wishes. He said that he is confident that this time next year I will have a baby in my arms. That doesn't help much now. kwim?
I don't want to bring the mood of the board down. Thanks again and G/L to everyone and I'll be back in a couple of days.

Old 10-05-2006, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post
Well girls, I have had an extremely regular cycle since ppAF and now we're on our fourth month of trying. In some ways it's worse because since everything is regular and I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating each month the fact that I'm not getting preg seems strange. It's hard not to blame myself since I can't blame a crazy cycle. I know I should be thankful for the predictability but still....
I swear, you're me.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Last night before I went to sleep I found the pregnancy loss threads and started reading the miscarriage one. Everything that they described was exactly what I felt and am still feeling.
: I am sorry for your loss.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:36 PM

Pink- sorry for your loss mama hugs!!
Old 10-05-2006, 01:45 PM

Pink--> I am so sorry for your loss. Get some rest, and take care of yourself. Make sure you take the time you need to work through your thoughts and feelings.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:47 PM

Okay, now add to sore bbs, that taking my prenatals vitamins makes me feel nauseous. Do you think I can participate in this POAS Saturday? I could sneak in a POAS in the a.m. My brother's wedding isn't until 3 p.m.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:58 PM

Pink I am so sorry.

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
Old 10-05-2006, 01:59 PM

Pink

Old 10-05-2006, 02:09 PM

Quote:
He gave me motrin 800 for my cramps and back and a sleeping pill. Wouldn't you know I walk out and there sits my cousin, whom I haven't spoken to since she had an abortion at 15 weeks- but not for that reason, there was a lot of crap that when on around the same time, anyway she is apparently pg and due Nov 16th. So that was just great. Nothing like seeing someone who doesn't want to have kids and already did the above and now is pregnant again.
I'm going to bed. Thanks for all the well wishes. He said that he is confident that this time next year I will have a baby in my arms. That doesn't help much now. kwim?
I don't want to bring the mood of the board down. Thanks again and G/L to everyone and I'll be back in a couple of days.
Oh, I'm so sorry! I couldn't read and not post.

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

Old 10-05-2006, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Lots of hugs to you
I know what it is like to be where you're at. We had a long wait with 2m/c before ds1 was born, I had a few moments like the one you just discribed too. These days are difficult and seem like forever, and encourageing words seem so hollow. (that said here is my encouragement to you) It is a right and wonderful thing that you desire, and I feel and pray that you will soon hold your littleone.
Joy

DH&Me  Christ follower, homeschooler, gardener, (insert lots of additional crunchiness here) chicken mama, & occasionally blogger. intactlact.gifMama of  boys 9,7,3.5,&11months....& SURPRISE jaw2.gif  expecting a BOY in November!  7 sweet-babes gone too soon.

User Tag List