Some other day 1 20.00%
You haven't O'd yet, you impatient goose! 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-15-2003, 01:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Alright, I thought I O'd on Friday, or possibly Saturday, but today's temp was below the coverline, so I went to fertility friend and put my temps in there to see what they say. They are saying I O'd on Wednesday! I need a tiebreaking opinion.

http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/193de
#2 of 4 Old 04-15-2003, 04:43 PM

Ooo, you lucky girl, you look just like me this month! Trying to decide if I O'd on day 14 or 17 since I had the same exact temp jump and fall. I tend to think we may have both had the the fallback rise thing going on but the initial high temp isn't as high as the one after the fallback. This makes me think that maybe it was just a random temp jump and not O until Friday. Sorry I'm not any help but at least you know you;re not alone and someone is driving themselves nuts too! Fertility Friend had my O initially on day 14 then it changed (!!!!) to day 17 after I had the other temps in that were higher than the initial jump.
At this point we're just waiting so I've had to force myself to let it go and just see what time brings and hope that next month's chart is easier to figure out if I don't get preg.

Good luck!
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#3 of 4 Old 04-16-2003, 04:04 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Ann, I was starting to believe my body has been taking over by aliens! :sinister At least I'm not the only one. FF is staying consistent for me, so I will go with thier O date and sart testing on Easter. And if I am preg, I can compromise and use Thursday as the O date so I can have an edd of New Year's Day.

If you check out my chart again, you'll see it's only getting wierder. I think if I have to chart next month, I'll try vaginal temps.
#4 of 4 Old 05-04-2003, 03:30 PM

I think you o'ed on Sunday! I'm going by TCOYF rules. Don't trust FF for o'ing dates, they are terrible with them

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page