Hello - new to the forum... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 04-15-2003, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
and totally obsessing about being pg with #2. DH and I weren't going to ttc#2 until next month, as we did not want a baby born in Sept-Jan (this was all DH's crazy idea and due to the fact that we have a lot of birthdays and also Christmas during those months). Whatever :LOL

Anyhow, last Sat. we BD even though we knew I was going to O within a day or two at the most (I think I did the next day, but temping is not reliable as I bf DD throughout the night and rarely get my 3 hrs uninterrupted sleep). Now I am in the 2ww and DH is convinced I am pg! He says he can just tell (heck, if I were would not have even implanted yet)! So now he has me wavering back and forth. BTW - with DD he also "knew" right away, but we got pg the first cycle so it could've been his wishful thinking.

I am already (imagining?) IPS - my uterus is having "strange" pains I haven't felt before. When I got pg with DD it felt like AF cramps. I have myself convinced these pains are from the c/s I had and that my uterus is already growing. Then, like shelbean91 posted above I convince myself that I overdid it at the gym.

Arrrrrggghhh! Is this what I have forward to for the next two weeks???

OK - now I am starting to have that "full" feeling down there...do y'all KWIM? I had this with DD very early on. It feels (for lack of a better description, sorry if TMI) like a full tampon. Oh - now I am obsessing again. Somebody stop me!
#2 of 5 Old 04-15-2003, 09:36 AM

Hello Chie96, Welcome

I hope this is your month already sounds good to me.

Intuition is a wonderful thing. I wish I had it.

Good luck and sending ++++++++++ baby thoughts your way!!
#3 of 5 Old 04-15-2003, 11:16 AM

Hi Laurie,

Welcome to the list

Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Lisa

Lisa , married to Dan, mama to IVF miracle Natalie 5/20/09 :
#4 of 5 Old 04-15-2003, 01:18 PM

Laurie. Feel free to obsess with us anytime!

By the way, it sounds like you have an excellent chance this month..

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#5 of 5 Old 04-15-2003, 02:20 PM

My dh can tell women are pg before they make the announcement. Seriously, we worked at the same place and at any given time there were about 8-10 pg women. He knew before they told about 80% of the time. It's not something he consciously thinks about, but he can just tell. Maybe a glow or something. If your DH is sure, it's possible. Also, many people get pg as soon as they don't 'try'. Good luck.

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page