The ONE thread, 10/29 to 11/04 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 01:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegirl View Post
Yes, Greenegirl = Karen! DH is a software engineer. Long hours come with the job.
My hubby does graphics and web stuff for video games. He does a lot of programming from our living room on his laptop since the office is still a pile of newly moved boxes.

Forgot to say earlier....
Shelley- I am so sorry honey! That sounds like something I would so do. It is hard when our emotions are this high at the end of the month, too.

Jezzy- I am sorry that your mother was so mean to you! That was never an appropriate thing to say to you. She had every right to think it (no matter how ridiculous it is), but she should have never said anything so hurtful to you. I am sorry that you are having to go through ALL of this. Just try to take good care of yourself now.

Mel
#302 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 02:10 PM

HOLY CRAP!! 4 in ONE WEEK and it's not even POASaturday yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reading about all these BFPs puts me in SUCH a good mood!!!!!! Y'know we gotta have 2 more though, right??? it's 3s so now we have 4....2 more...AT LEAST!!!! I knew November would be THE MONTH...didn't I say it??? HEHEHE!!!! Someone send AF my way so we can start over!!!! THANKS!!!!
#303 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 02:13 PM

Clara : I am so happy for you.
I am cd12 right now I should get my crosshairs in a day or so. I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday so I think we got some good timing in.
frog hope the visit with your family goes better than you expect it to.

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#304 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 02:15 PM

Subbing. I'll probably ask to be put on the list on Sunday.
For those of you that remember me, "Hi!" I know a lot of the moms that were on here months ago are pregnant or having babies.

We're still trying. It's been 2 years that we've been TTC #2.
Waiting for AF. Two neg tests this cycle.

Jenn - Mom, Photographer, Barista 

#305 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 02:23 PM

CONGRATS CLARA!

Yay! I am soooooo happy that POAS worked out for you (I would have felt horrible if I had pressured you into POAS and it was a neg.

Have a wonderful and happy 9 months. Lots of sticky vibes to you.
Be sure to blow baby dust our way
#306 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter

Willow's Mom!! welcome back! I'm still here too! I hope you aren't back for long!

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#307 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 04:02 PM

congrats clara! That's wonderful news!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#308 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSweetP View Post
Jessica -- I'm in the same boat. I had extremely positive OPKs on CD 12 and 13 (test line darker than control line), then an almost positive or positive OPK yesterday morning (line the same as the control line), and another positive OPK (line darker than control line) this morning. No temp jump. EWCM (Finally!!!!!! woohooooo!!!!) yesterday and today, but DH is tuckered out and just kinda makes a noise like "grrrrrrrrrrnooooooooooo" so no more BDing
Hopefully we covered it between the 5:30am BD on CD12 and the 1:30am BD on the night of CD13/morning of CD14. I tried this morning, CD15, with a decidedly leave-me-alone reaction from DH LOL, but I'm going to tray again late tonight!!!!

Its all so frustrating!! I just don't understand why DH won't just enjoy it while he can lol!! :
#309 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 04:40 PM

Wow- big changes here! Congratulations Clara!! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad your crappy week paid off! Congrats also to Maylea_moon!

And a belated to Jezzy. I wish I had some wise, comforting words for you, but unfortunately I don't. I just found out the SIL of one of my best friends is in the process of a m/c and I feel so sad for both of you, even though I don't know either one of you IRL. I hope you are comforted some by knowing that strangers are thinking of you and mourning your loss with you.

I'm anxiously waiting for tomorrow morning when I'm going to POAS... I don't know if AF is late or not because this is my 1st PP cycle and I had a 2 week long AF in the beginning, but I'm at 14 DPO and I've convinced myself I felt implantation last Saturday, so I'm feeling very positive about this... possibly too positive, ... hope I'm not in for a big letdown!

:

Mommy to two boys, ages 4 and 6.

#310 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 04:56 PM

willowsmom I am still here too. We have used no protection without actively trying since ds was born and he will be 4 on the 21st of December. I have now been charting for 10 months. I am older though and I am sure that plays apart in my not being pregnant yet.
Anyway, I hope your stay is short and we can celebrate you moving to the DDC soon. Punquin just got to move and they were trying for 15months.

#311 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 04:57 PM

Congrats Maylea_moon!!! Wishing you the best!

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
#312 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 04:59 PM

Oh Clara, I cried when I saw your post! Congratulations to you and DH! Many blessings, Nicole

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
#313 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 06:23 PM

After 3 negative tests (used up ALL I had by the way...had to buy more a few minutes ago), I give up!!!!!

Please move me to Nov. BFP I am shaking so hard that I can barely type, but I had to tell...someone. I also need to come up with a good way to tell my hubby. I was pretty sure that my body was all strange this month, but I didn't feel pregnant. I guess 16 dpo (when you ovulate day 13) is a good time to test...anytime of the day. Now, I just need to find a way to eat my lunch....

Mel

YEA!
#314 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 06:39 PM

Good greif ladies!!!! I can't keep up!!! Congrats Mel!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. This is going to make for the best holiday season ever...all these glowing pregnant ladies!!! I hope to join you soon....send some baby dust our way!!!
#315 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel L View Post
After 3 negative tests (used up ALL I had by the way...had to buy more a few minutes ago), I give up!!!!!

Please move me to Nov. BFP
:Yippee!!

I agree with Fishie Kisses: C'mon give us the good stuff, pure baby dust!
#316 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 06:48 PM

Wowzers! Look at all of that baby dust flying! What a great week for BFPs Congrats Mel L!!!
#317 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 06:51 PM

Congrats to all the Nov BFPs!! Wow!

ANd thank you Laurie. It'd be nice for us all to get preggers before 2007.

Jenn - Mom, Photographer, Barista 

#318 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 07:25 PM

Mel: WOOOOhooooooo!! A BIG CONGRATS to you!!!
#319 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 07:27 PM

Come on you preggo mommas lets have a Baby Dust shower for all of us in the 2ww. PLEASE!
Mel congrats : There must be something in the water this month. It is only the 3rd and already look how many have moved

#320 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 07:34 PM

Congratulations Mel!!

Mama to my own amazing children..student midwife..home birth activist..and gestational surrogate-twin boys weighing 7lbs3oz & 8lbs4oz...vaginal, unmedicated forced induction @ 38w5d
#321 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter

Changes to HERE!

wow, this was the best week ever to be threadkeeper!!! I've gotten to move 5 BFP's in one week! I'm signing up to do it again, lol!!!

Congratulations Mel!!

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#322 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter

oh, and PG mamas, what, if anything, did you do this cycle that you think helped??

#323 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 07:44 PM

Omg-someone give me some opinions on this please. And for some reason I can't post a pic/attachment for you to see. Anyhow I took an early preg test and not even 3 min into it there's a faint line. I'm only 9dpo so I'm so afraid this is a positive and I end up getting af next Wed anyhow. So tomm am what test should I get to test again? I was going to get one of those digital ones, but if the hsg level is too low it won't pick up right? so ept? first response? I expected a bfn but couldn't wait any longer to poas. What should I do? Is it too early to try to get to a dr tomm?
#324 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 07:45 PM

Christy -- We haven't even made it to POASaturday yet! Hopefully you get to move more of us to BFP tomorrow!

As for me, I am definitely spotting, don't even have to check internally. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out.

ETA: There are only two reasons I am retaining any hope at all. One is that I am STARVING today. I can't seem to eat enough. The other is that I am crying all the time today. Any little touching thing is making me cry. I've been trying to read the information about this year's Families in Need over in the Holiday Helper thread. I have to limit myself to only one or two at a time, because I start crying as I read each family's story. Normally, I don't cry very easily at all.
#325 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 08:57 PM

I have no idea. According to ff, I can't really get pregnant this month. I don't even feel pg. I just feel off, but I did start cramping at 7 dpo. That never happens! With my son, I spotted at implantation...so I knew. I didn't think it was really implantation cramping.

It was like this at my work last time. Two of us found out we were pg and due on the same day! It was really in the water. Five of us at a small private school were all pg the same year.

Sending good thoughts and lots of dust (sorry but I have to save the best dust for my sister ttc for 3 years...how do I tell her?????).

I have 30 minutes to figure out how to tell dh...because I really can't wait!

Mel
#326 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy1980 View Post
oh, and PG mamas, what, if anything, did you do this cycle that you think helped??

I have to tell you- I looked over almost nine months of charting, and every other month my cycle was textbook. The rest were kooky and random, and often FF didn't even give me dotted crosshairs. As a teen I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured, but I never even had it checked beyond that- who knows? Maybe I've only been firing from one barrel this whole time.

I have been eating like some kind of strict nutritionist the last six months. Lots and lots of prayer and visualizations. Green tea like mad. Robitussin every other day this last cycle. I think it was all going to come to some kind of good.

Clara

Mama to a beautiful little girl, born July 18, 2007
Eager for a VBAC some time around April 10, 2010!
#327 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy1980 View Post
wow, this was the best week ever to be threadkeeper!!! I've gotten to move 5 BFP's in one week! I'm signing up to do it again, lol!!!
Um, Christy will you please be the threadkeeper when I POAS? That should be in 2-3 weeks. I hope that works for you, I just want to be sure to get a piece of whatever your handing out! LOL
#328 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 09:54 PM

Just stopping in to lurk and shout out a big HUGE congrats to Clara!! Must be because my DD is Claire, but I've been pulling for you since I've been here. Congrats and lots of visualizing glue, tape, molasses and other sticky things
#329 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 11:38 PM

I just have to tell you girls something. Every month for five months I got this weird intuition thing about a week before AF where I just suddenly knew I wasn't preg. I always held out hope but I told DH each month that I was 99% sure it didn't happen. I can't explain exactly but I'll just be zoned out driving or waking up or something and just all the sudden know I'm not preg and then feel kind of sad and low for several days until AF shows.

Well, long story short, yesterday the oppisite happened. I was driving home in the dark (darn daylight savings) and was focused on the road when I felt aching in my boob and just realized all of the sudden that I thought I was preg. So I've been feeling so happy since then and today again my boobs just ache. They never do this for PMS. The only other time was when preg with DS. It feels a lot like when I was engorged early on in nursing. I know there is still a chance I'm not preg as it's just feelings, but I'm approx 6 dpo today and just feel so sure it happened. I think I told you guys before that this whole cycle I had a good feeling and everything seemed to come together right for us. I hope I'm not getting myself up for a giant let down but for now I'm gonna ride this high feeling until I feel safe enough to POAS. Maybe Tues or Wed, not sure yet.

Just wanted to share as like some others said, you are really the only ladies I can share this stuff with.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#330 of 384 Old 11-03-2006, 11:42 PM

Taradactyl: Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page