The ONE thread, 10/29 to 11/04 - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 06:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay so last night for whatever reason (actually it was 2 am this morning) I spit on my ovuscope. I haven't had good luck with that and have yet to see any ferning. I hadn't eaten or drank anything for 2.5 -3 hours so I figured what the heck. I thought I had O'd the day or so before but yesterday I was having some O signs. Very mild ones. So anyway I spit and forgot about it. I looked at it this afternoon and Oh My Goodness!!! I have full ferns! They are beautiful and I have never seen them before ever. It has renewed my hope and made me feel as though my body really is still working.

So since it was 2 am when I spit would you chart that as today or yesterday?

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#362 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 07:00 PM

i have ewcm.
I HAVE EWCM??

I HAVE EWCM!!!!!

: : : : :

Rachel. Devoted wife and joyful mama to Beatrice June(2/25/08) and Leona Agnes (8/10/10).
#363 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 07:30 PM

AF showed up this afternoon. Please move me to WAITING TO O.
#364 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann109 View Post
Ok, I have ovulated around CD16 or CD17 for that past few cycles. This time it was on CD14. I know what things can cause ovulation to be delayed, but what might cause it to be be early?

Here are the supplements(all nature's sunshine brand) I am taking, in addtion to grapefruit juice and green tea: Red Raspberry Leaf, Evening Primrose oil/Flax Seed oil, Calcium +D, prenatal, Maca, Wild Yam, pau d'arco, acidophilis, and a dhea/testosterone sublingual since I muscle tested shot adrenals and low testosterone. Most of these are twice daily.
Ann, I'm having the same experience as you! I also usually O around 16 or 17, but last month I O'd on cd14, which was the earliest every. I was taking evening primrose (as well as Bs, vitex and flax oil). This month, I am on cd16 and still haven't Od. I'm not taking the Evening primrose this month.....so maybe it's that. Though I'm not sure why...I understood that it is supposed to improve your CM, and it did last month - it started at cd12. But so far this month, my cm is pretty lousy.

Congratulations and to everyone who got !!! I'm having trouble keeping up, but I see I missed quite a few!

Mama to J (Apr 01 '08) and N (Feb 13 '10)
#365 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 07:54 PM

Thanks Tater, for the info. Hoping to be my lucky o, too.

Testing in the a.m.?

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
#366 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 08:04 PM

Hi cking! We've been (close) cycle buddies for a couple months now!!!

Sorry about the CM. Was there a reason to stop EPO? It has really done wonders for my CM, or maybe it's the GRJ or GT or RRL...lol. I did notice this cycle was less and noticed my skin is super dry, too, due to the change in season I suppose. Correlation?

Hope O finds you soon!!!

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
#367 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 08:14 PM

massaginmommy: aren't they the prettiest things? Congrats!!!

mosesface: COngrats, too on the EWCM! I had none before and was also very excited to finally have some! Now go get busy....

mandy13 sorry she found you~

#368 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 08:50 PM

YAY ! Congrats to all the BFP's ! A Happy & Healthy 9 months to you all :

And Tater if you got that fat pink line within your tests time frame I think it's a bfp too If you aren't sure maybe you can get a digital test ? if you get a "pregnant" on one of those you can be pretty sure it's happening. or a bloodtest at the dr's : Good luck to you !

Christy, please move me to waiting to O, cd1 here. Also I noticed Chrissy is still on there and she is like 12 wks pregnant now
#369 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanmommy View Post
And Tater if you got that fat pink line within your tests time frame I think it's a bfp too If you aren't sure maybe you can get a digital test ? if you get a "pregnant" on one of those you can be pretty sure it's happening. or a bloodtest at the dr's : Good luck to you !
Well, there was *something* there withing the 10 min timeframe, but the line got more and more distinct in the half hour after I took the test. Now the two tests appear to be unmistakably BFPs, but I'm reluctant to trust them since they weren't that way at the start. I won't believe it until I test again tomorrow... can't afford to go buy a digital one when I still have some internet cheapies left!

Mommy to two boys, ages 4 and 6.

#370 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 10:01 PM

Wow, I'm so excited!! See I knew there would be 6...although it looks like 7, but since Tatermom isn't 100% certain yet, I guess we could count that for next week. Births and deaths ALWAYS happen in 3s....and I just KNEW this would be a great month!! Congrats ladies!!!!

So, I have never had strange reactions to progesterone before, and I've had it 5 times this year, but I have the WORST cotton mouth...and I never have a dry mouth. Plus my boobs still hurt like crazy, and I now have a quadraboob....I swear all of my bras fit a couple weeks ago!!!!! But, AF should be here by Monday (every other time it's been 5 days after the shot)...so we'll see. Still crampy but not. Nothing really to report though.

ETA: My temp skyrocketed today!! Almost 99!!! That's huge for me, especially since our heater doesn't work...so I am even more confused lol...isn't it supposed to go DOWN with AF??? I guess the progesterone in my body is affecting it or something
#371 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 10:06 PM

So Ann would you count the ferning on todays chart or yesterdays? I havent' even been using that stupid scope because it wasn't workign for me and now Walaa!!!

#372 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Ann, I'm having the same experience as you! I also usually O around 16 or 17, but last month I O'd on cd14, which was the earliest every. I was taking evening primrose (as well as Bs, vitex and flax oil). This month, I am on cd16 and still haven't Od. I'm not taking the Evening primrose this month.....so maybe it's that. Though I'm not sure why...I understood that it is supposed to improve your CM, and it did last month - it started at cd12. But so far this month, my cm is pretty lousy.

Congratulations and to everyone who got !!! I'm having trouble keeping up, but I see I missed quite a few!
CKING and Ann! I had exactly the same problem last month with either EPO or RRL, I ovulated CD10 instead of CD13-14. And them my LP was 10 days instead of 12-13. So I stopped both of them. Now I ovulated CD14 but was spotting and in huge pain. So I told myself not to mess with herbs unless I know exactly what I am doing.
#373 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 11:23 PM

Wow, congratulations to all the BFPs!!!

I hoping I could add my chart to my name on the list? It's at

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14ce71

I'm 10 dpo, had a major temp dip at 6 dpo, and have just had my temp rocket up... so I'm hoping very very hard. OF COURSE, I'm a moron and took 2 FRER tests at 7 and 9 dpo... BFN of course. :

I really hope it was just too damn early... I want to go join the July DDC.

Honestly, I'm getting a little depressed by the whole ttc merry-go-round. This is the last cycle that we can conceive a summer baby, so if this isn't it, we may have to go back to charting to avoid, which really makes me sad.
#374 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massaginmommy View Post
So Ann would you count the ferning on todays chart or yesterdays? I havent' even been using that stupid scope because it wasn't workign for me and now Walaa!!!
massaginmommy: I'd count it as today...but Christy1980, what do you think, FernMaster? I used my scope one month, and had no-partial-full-ferning, but now am limiting my fertility sign obsessing, to save my sanity
Good luck!!!

#375 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 11:39 PM - Thread Starter

Changes to Here!

Tater, good luck tomorrow!!

Massagin, I would say that counts as today's fern...i always say if its after midnight, it counts as the next day, even if I havent been to bed yet, ykwim?

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#376 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 11:41 PM - Thread Starter

hehehe, x-posted w/ ann!

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#377 of 384 Old 11-04-2006, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily7 View Post
CKING and Ann! I had exactly the same problem last month with either EPO or RRL, I ovulated CD10 instead of CD13-14. And them my LP was 10 days instead of 12-13. So I stopped both of them. Now I ovulated CD14 but was spotting and in huge pain. So I told myself not to mess with herbs unless I know exactly what I am doing.

CRAP! I hope that doesn't happen to me, my LP is short enough. I think we were posting about messing with herbs before, being potentially dangerous. After a few months of messing around on my own, I did go see my ND, who is monitoring what I am taking. I am hoping it works....you'll see me : if not....Thanks for the info.....

#378 of 384 Old 11-05-2006, 01:25 AM

WOW CONGRATS TO ALL THESE WONDERFUL BFPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: : : : : : :
#379 of 384 Old 11-05-2006, 01:30 AM

christy, since you are the fernmaster, i have a ? for you!

What's the best method for getting the spit onto the lens? How much is good? I've noticed a few times that things seem really "splotchy" like there was a lot of "goo" in there. Maybe it's because i just woke up? Should i swallow a bunch first? sorry, but this thing is completely foreign to me! I've seen full ferning, so i know what to look for, but i'm confused about the splotchiness. Thanks!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#380 of 384 Old 11-05-2006, 01:48 AM

ahhhhh i hate AF.....cramps are kicking my behind!

i hope everyone else is having a better saturday
#381 of 384 Old 11-05-2006, 01:50 AM

thanks girls I am counting it for today.
Jilly I had a lot of watery spit last night and got ferns usually I have sticky spit in the a.m. and have never gotten a fren. So I am going with swallowing a lot first.

#382 of 384 Old 11-05-2006, 02:23 AM

the one thing i tried with the spit is waiting a few minutes. I got up, moved around, but didn't eat/drink anything. That's when i noticed my ferns. I had originally just spit first thing when i got up, but knew i was o'ing and looked at the scope and saw nothing. I hadn't eaten/drunk anything yet, so i did it again and got ferns. Maybe i'll stick to that plan. Does it work doing it in the evening? Should i not drink anything for a while?

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#383 of 384 Old 11-05-2006, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesface View Post
i have ewcm.
I HAVE EWCM??

I HAVE EWCM!!!!!

: : : : :
AWESOME! Now go have some fun! It looks like you're going to O soon! Let's : we can both be in the same DDC!

Rachel, mom to Jake (5/04) and Alexia (7/07) a surprise UC thanks to hypnobabies!
#384 of 384 Old 11-05-2006, 03:31 AM

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=552959

Rachel, mom to Jake (5/04) and Alexia (7/07) a surprise UC thanks to hypnobabies!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page