The ONE thread, 10/29 to 11/04 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 02:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Still no signs of O here. It's not stopping me from imagining that I've got symptoms though.
#62 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 03:09 PM

Christy could you please move me to waiting to know Thanks!
Pretty sure I am 1 dpo so (not temping this cycle). So now, it begins! :
#63 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 03:19 PM

just popping in to say JEZZY! Your chart is beautiful! I'm stalking you hardcore now!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#64 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 03:31 PM

hey jezzy...
i just wanted to confirm what someone else said here -- the lady at the store was only partially right. stress (good or bad) can only delay ovulation. it has no effect on your luteal phase.

so don't that get you down!
you have every reason to have high hopes!!

shelsi -- i am totally envious of your EWCM. i've never had any more than a fingertip-full, so i don't know what to tell you about its disappearing act.

Rachel. Devoted wife and joyful mama to Beatrice June(2/25/08) and Leona Agnes (8/10/10).
#65 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 03:32 PM

Thanks Everyone!!! I am really not feeling good about it now though. May be normal right? I should never had told Dh what my Obgyn said. He is soooo excited. He even told his best friend what may be happening. I really hope that this is it. I have had a little cramping today, mostly when my bladder is full. This is normal though I think I remember having it with DD
#66 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 05:54 PM

HI ladies, sorry I haven't posted in a while, been staying busy. Trying to play catch up and reading up on everyone. I am still waiting to O but think its coming this week.

Best of luck to everyone!
#67 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
why is it the the last few days of my cycle are always enough to drive me : ? the constant checking of the CM, the over analysing of every twinge. at times, i'm so happy and hopeful, and at other times, i feel like it's NEVER going to happen :

i don't think my chances are great this month.. i only got one well timed BD session in... but it only takes one time, right?!!

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)
Acting as a Gestational Surrogate for my cousin, EDD Jan 17th
#68 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 08:23 PM

Now I'm waiting to Ovulate. How do I share my chart?
#69 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 08:27 PM

Ok so to add to the madness....I have been cramping ALL day but still no sign of AF anywhere in the near future...in fact, the cramping is not bad at all. The pain in my nipples continues and has spread to my bbs...SOOO sore. My CP is VERY low, still soft, and open. So, that makes it a little discouraging, but we will see what doc says on Wed.

Jezzy....WOW!!!! I'm SO excited to see your results!!!
#70 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 09:20 PM

Ciao ladies! I am feeling really down so I was checking out ttc threads, and I found you. We have been ttc for 3 months now, and I am not finding this too much fun. We got pg the first month of not really trying yet with our only child (ds). I think I just hate waiting! I am starting to chart (this month only cm and body changes), and I am thinking that I may have to go with temps next month. I have been cramping since 7 dpo so I was really hoping that it was implantation cramping. Now, I am not so sure. Got a BFN this morning. I am pretty sure that it is just af. I have just had one of those days. You know the kind where you find out everyone you know that didn't want a baby or doesn't need a baby (18 yo kids who can't even pay rent) kind of thing. I am not saying anything bad about any of them, but we want a child and have money for a child. Why is it that anyone who doesn't want a kid can get pg at the drop of a hat? Sorry for the rant.... I am just having that kind of day.

Fishie- We live just down from the street from each other (McKinney).

Wishing everyone 2 lovely lines!
Mel
#71 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel L View Post

Fishie- We live just down from the street from each other (McKinney).

Wishing everyone 2 lovely lines!
Mel
Lets hope we get to be preggo buddies!!!!! It sure would be nice to have support from someone IRL rather than just these wonderful ladies on here.
#72 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 11:25 PM

Jezzy your chart looks amazing.....when will you test?
#73 of 384 Old 10-30-2006, 11:32 PM - Thread Starter

Changes to here!

Mel and Kittty, welcome!! I added you guys to the list. When/if you link charts, remind me to add them to the list, too!

Jezzy!! :

Fishie!! :

Shelsi!! : that's some awsome EW! I dont know about the dissappearing act, though...make sure you BD tonight anyway, lol!!

CD3 here, AF is such a jerk. its so heavy my cloth pads arent keeping up...I'm using sposie pads...

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#74 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 01:04 AM

I just got a positive OPK I don't know why I am so surprised based on that crazy EWCM this morning. I guess I am just shocked that I am o'ing around the same time as last cycle...I thought I had irregular cycles. So either the vitex/B6 is working, or giving birth and then having an IUD somehow "fixed" my cycles. I guess I'll know if the vitex is working based on if my luteal phase lengthens (I hope my luteal phase is 9 months )

Anyways, I've got some serious bding to do tonight!

Christy, don't move me yet until I get my temp shift.

Oh and I'll be in Texas in December. Not sure if I'll be near anyone though. I'll be in the Dallas area....technically Grand Saline which is some tiny itty bitty town about 2 hours from there. It would be fun to meet up with ppl though.

Rachel, mom to Jake (5/04) and Alexia (7/07) a surprise UC thanks to hypnobabies!
#75 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 01:19 AM

It would be nice to meet up! Not sure where Grand Saline is...guess I'll have to look it up. I'm about an hour North West of Dallas.
#76 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 01:20 AM

go, shelsi, go!!!!!
you are the luckiest EVER. ewcm AND a positive opk? i thought those were only in fairy tales!

send me some of that O dust, will you??

Rachel. Devoted wife and joyful mama to Beatrice June(2/25/08) and Leona Agnes (8/10/10).
#77 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 04:52 AM

please put me on Waiting to Know

(my username has since changed, so you can take Kannon99 off of waiting to O)

Missionary, birth-worker, midwifery student
Mama to love.gif DD (9yr), DS luxlove.gif (3yr), & 2twins.gif UC twin DDs (5yr)

#78 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 04:54 AM

Fertility friend (nor my temps) show ovulation, but I'm on CD15 (and I usually O on 13 or 14). But I'm bfing and having normal cycles now, so I"m thinking I O'd just by monitoring CM.

Missionary, birth-worker, midwifery student
Mama to love.gif DD (9yr), DS luxlove.gif (3yr), & 2twins.gif UC twin DDs (5yr)

#79 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's_Mommy View Post
Jezzy your chart looks amazing.....when will you test?
Thanks : I think that I will wait till I get to see my Dr. she is on vacation and won't be back in the office til thursday. I had a BFN on 13 dpo and I really don't want to see another one. Or I will wait the 4 days like ff says. I can't day how long a normal lp is for me because I never kept track : now I wish that I had.

I am still feeling really un-confident about this. I am sure that is normal. I did get a possible triphasic on Day 23 from ff though I guess that is something to be excited about. I am having a little cramping on the left side this morning, just a little maybe it is my own imagination. Also I know that vivid dreams are also possibly a sign. Boy have I been having my share of those. In one it was soooo bad that I woke up crying was an aweful dream, the next day I had a real (tmi and really embarrasing ) orgasm in my dream, tonight I had a dream that I confronted a lady that really hurt me years ago. The dreams are soooo real that I wake up exausted from the emotion.

Ok, I have went on more than enough. I hope that everyone is doing good today!!
#80 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 08:28 AM

Shelsi -- we're cycle buddies! Positive OPK for me today, too. However, a sad lack of EWCM here. Bleh.

Jezzy -- that is one bee-yooo-tiiii-ful chart, madame!!!! Totally stalking it now FWIW, when I was pg with my girls, each time I was soooooooooo sure that it wasn't my month. Total shocker when I got my BFPs

DH is loving this time of month. This morning -- check! -- tonight, sure! Tomorrow, his birthday, so totally check, Thursday . . . Friday . . . oh yeah!

Come ONNNNNNNNNNNNN spermies! Eggie, darlin', I hope you like one of these fellers, 'cause I'm not arranging any more dates until NEXT YEAR, ya hear me?

xoxo
Charlotte
#81 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 08:31 AM

Charlotte You are tooo funny!!! Have fun and good luck catching that egg!!

I am really not feeling it today, I am having some slight cramping that I really wish would go away!!:
#82 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 08:43 AM

I'm 9 dpo today. This morning, I had my highest temperature in 5 cycles of charting! I also got balloon boobies this morning. I get these every cycle, and had been wondering why they hadn't shown up yet!

After the discussion in last week's thread, and since I just got a bunch of cheap OPKs & HPTs in the mail the day I was Oing this cycle, I decided I would PO2S each time this cycle -- one OPK & one HPT, just for fun. So this morning, the HPT was a BFN, but there was a faint, but unmistakable -- no squinting or anything, line on the OPK. On Sunday, at 7 dpo, I had no lines on either test.
#83 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 08:44 AM

Jezzy - these last few days before your is due are the worst in terms of wrestling with hoping and then not wanting to be soo disappointed. I'm totally envious of your chart though! So hold on there Thursday is just about here....!

MamaSweetP and Shelsi - enjoy yourselves!!! And good luck catching the egg!

Oh and Fishie your chart is also looking very promising, wink wink!

Welcome KitttyKat! I'm 35 and ttc #1 - it's nice to see someone else here that is 'older' (haha) and just starting out!!! Good luck!

And I just wanted to add that I got a job! Very exciting, I'm going to be working for Disney.... I think this could be a very good sign since they are so family oriented!

ahhhh now my focus is back to my body and where in my cycle I'm currently stewing... dpo 7.... it's a slow drag this waiting game!

#84 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 08:45 AM

Looking good greenegirl : Love that dip on 7 dpo!!
#85 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 09:14 AM

I keep wavering back and forth over which temp to put on the 7th DPO for me.

I am so trying to ignore ttc. I don't want my hopes to get high. But-

- this AM, DH goes, "You've got a lot of veins on your boobs." (I told him that could be a pregnancy sign, but it also could just be a sign that I'm gearing up for AF. He asked, "So how is that helpful?" Welcome to my world of cycle mind games, darling...)

- two sustained high temps that I've never had before. Hard to tell if it's the house or weather or me.

Neat chart, greenegirl!

Mama to a beautiful little girl, born July 18, 2007
Eager for a VBAC some time around April 10, 2010!
#86 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 09:16 AM

DoulaClara looks good!!:
#87 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 09:33 AM

Jezzy~
How long are your usual luteal phases? 15 days would surely show something (I got bfp at 14dpo after many bfns).
It's looking pretty good nonetheless!

Mama to my own amazing children..student midwife..home birth activist..and gestational surrogate-twin boys weighing 7lbs3oz & 8lbs4oz...vaginal, unmedicated forced induction @ 38w5d
#88 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 09:36 AM

IamPink I don't know how long my lp normally is. I never charted or kept track of them. 15 would be almost to long or not? what is average and what would be long? :
#89 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 10:17 AM

Please move me to waiting to know. I'm now 3 dpo according to ff and I agree this time.

Hazieluna - Congrats on the job. I hope Mickey is good to you. I live in Orlando and know all about Disney from my SIL who works there. She loves it.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#90 of 384 Old 10-31-2006, 10:18 AM

Jezzy - according to FF -
Quote:
The average day to get a positive test is at 13.6 DPO and the average luteal phase length is 14 days
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/...-pregnant.html

A "normal" LP is anywhere from 10 to 17 days long.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page