The ONE thread, 10/29 to 11/04 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-01-2006, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah all the BFP's!

Alisonrose have you thought of seeing a midwife as a second opinion? She might take you more seriouse, just a thought, but keep us updated.

Jezzy your chart looks so good to me, sending lots of your way

Shelly how's the spotting today? If it gets worse I'd head to the dr/midwife to see what they say and for some bloodwork. I spotted with ds but I was about 8 weeks along by then. I just had to relax for a few days and it stopped.

I can't believe all the bfp's at early days, it gives me hope but I don't know if I want to see the bfn, yet at the same time I don't think I can wait until next Tues to test. FF has me waiting 18 days! Yes 18 before testing. Darn nursing is throwing everything off
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2006, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
deleted due to brain malfunction

Momma to K ('01), E ('03) and A ('07)
Acting as a Gestational Surrogate for my cousin, EDD Jan 17th
Old 11-01-2006, 11:18 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzy View Post
Thanks MamaRabbit I hope so. Still a little cramping going on. Not really bad, kinda like a pulling more than a af type squeezing. I really wish it would go away, that would make me feel better: I will call my Dr. first thing in the morning tomorrow if Af stays away. Would it be possible to see something on a us, or will I have to have blood drawn?
I went in on the day of my positive test, right on CD 29. By U/S, he could see a "disturbance". There was something there, but hard to tell what. By blood draw, it was a positive.

Missionary, birth-worker, midwifery student
Mama to love.gif DD (9yr), DS luxlove.gif (3yr), & 2twins.gif UC twin DDs (5yr)

Old 11-01-2006, 11:38 AM

Shelley - I'm thinking of you this morning. Sticky sticky to you.

Me - I'm 4dpo and got a low temp and ff took away my crosshairs. I just know I already o'd. Why was my temp so low this am? I didn't do anything different. What is frustrating is that everything has felt like it has come together perfectly for us this cycle....except my temps. I mean lots of ewcm, bding, and just feeling good all around. Maybe it's the change of weather messing with me, but it is frustrating. I am still very optimistic this time. I usually trust my intuition and this cycle I just feel right about it all. : : :

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 11-01-2006, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley4 View Post
well, the spotting has turned to bleeding. i'm trying to hold onto hope, as i've had two , i don't really know what to do at the moment.
: for you Shelly
Old 11-01-2006, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley4 View Post
well, the spotting has turned to bleeding. i'm trying to hold onto hope, as i've had two , i don't really know what to do at the moment.
Sticky thoughts for you Shelley. Are you calling the doc today?
Old 11-01-2006, 12:12 PM

deleted

Old 11-01-2006, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzy View Post
Thanks MamaRabbit I hope so. Still a little cramping going on. Not really bad, kinda like a pulling more than a af type squeezing. I really wish it would go away, that would make me feel better: I will call my Dr. first thing in the morning tomorrow if Af stays away. Would it be possible to see something on a us, or will I have to have blood drawn?
TAKE A TEST YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!! i would bet the farm (if i had one) that you're pregnant!!!!!

Shelley i will keep my fingers crossed for you!

so now lets talk about me for a sec.....my temp came crashing down below the cover line at 10DPO (to 96.6) so i thought for sure AF would come....BUT this morning it was way up again (97.2) and i didn't do anything different that would cause either temp to be off.....

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??????

and yes i'm positive i O'd :
Old 11-01-2006, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's_Mommy View Post
TAKE A TEST YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!! i would bet the farm (if i had one) that you're pregnant!!!!!

Shelley i will keep my fingers crossed for you!

so now lets talk about me for a sec.....my temp came crashing down below the cover line at 10DPO (to 96.6) so i thought for sure AF would come....BUT this morning it was way up again (97.2) and i didn't do anything different that would cause either temp to be off.....

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??????

and yes i'm positive i O'd :
10 dpo is a perfect time for an implantation dip....

And yes, Jezzy, you are killing all of us! Anyone else having fantasies of all of us ganging up on her and forcing her to POAS? lol. I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow!

Rachel, mom to Jake (5/04) and Alexia (7/07) a surprise UC thanks to hypnobabies!
Old 11-01-2006, 01:30 PM

I am spotting, I just checked my cp and I had blood on my finger. I knew this was to good to be true! :
Old 11-01-2006, 01:46 PM

Shelley- Is it time for your period? I have a friend who bled through her entire pregnancy with #2, but she had nothing with #1. It doesn't have to be something bad. It could just be strange pregnancy stuff.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel L View Post
Shelley- Is it time for your period? I have a friend who bled through her entire pregnancy with #2, but she had nothing with #1. It doesn't have to be something bad. It could just be strange pregnancy stuff.
it is time for AF.. and if i hadn't taken 2 hpt's, i would have thought that this is my AF. i really hope you are right, i'm just so upset right now.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:05 PM

Shelley and Sharun: I'm praying for you both that you're just having some spotting that will stop.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:09 PM

Shelley- My friend didn't know that she was pregnant for 3 months because of it. Her dr. said it was perfectly normal.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelsi View Post
10 dpo is a perfect time for an implantation dip....

And yes, Jezzy, you are killing all of us! Anyone else having fantasies of all of us ganging up on her and forcing her to POAS? lol. I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow!

NOOOO we were trying NOT too get pregnant this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u really think it could be an implantation dip?????? : I'M NOT READY to puke my brains out yet!!!!!!! Not that i won't be super excited if i was

and thank god i'm not the only one who wants to force Jezzy to POAS.....
Old 11-01-2006, 02:24 PM

I don't think that I need to poas. I am spotting and not feeling really confidant! I just dont understand my chart! And my dr!! I am sure that she wouldn't have said anything if she herself werent 100% sure!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:37 PM

Jezzy some spotting is normal....when i was pregnant with DD i actually had a full period when i was 4 weeks along.....so u can imagine how suprised i was 3 weeks later when i a trip to the Doc and a blood test revieled i was 7 weeks pregnant!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:52 PM

Jezzy: hopefully its not AF sweetie.

Shelley: Thinking of you!
Old 11-01-2006, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

Jezzy and shelly~~

my aunt didnt know she was pg for 5 months b/c she kept getting her period...and she was a bigger lady, so she didnt notice the weight gain.

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

Old 11-01-2006, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy1980 View Post
my aunt didnt know she was pg for 5 months b/c she kept getting her period...and she was a bigger lady, so she didnt notice the weight gain.
she must have been one of those lucky ones who dont get morning sickness
Old 11-01-2006, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's_Mommy View Post
she must have been one of those lucky ones who dont get morning sickness
she had it, but thought it was the flu. when she missed her period at 6 months, she tested and got a bfp, went in for an u/s and they were all shocked. she was happy b/c they had been trying for over a year at that point, but her period kept coming, so she just never tested. and she didnt chart, didnt even know what charting was... this was maybe 13 years ago.

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

Old 11-01-2006, 04:50 PM

that's awesome for your aunt....i was soooo fricken sick when i was pregnant both times.....i would kill for mild flu like syptoms!
Old 11-01-2006, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post

Me - I'm 4dpo and got a low temp and ff took away my crosshairs. I just know I already o'd. Why was my temp so low this am? I didn't do anything different. What is frustrating is that everything has felt like it has come together perfectly for us this cycle....except my temps. I mean lots of ewcm, bding, and just feeling good all around. Maybe it's the change of weather messing with me, but it is frustrating. I am still very optimistic this time. I usually trust my intuition and this cycle I just feel right about it all. : : :

T
I feel completely the same way this cycle. Everything about it just feels right. I can't really tell you how. The only way I can describe it is that it feels like a strong cycle. I think last cycle if I'd gotten a BFP I would have been excited but I would have been surprised. I think this cycle it will be the other way around and I'm going to be really surprised to get a BFN.

Ok ladies so when do you think I o'd? I got a negative OPK on the afternoon of cd24 but I had a feeling I was close so I tested again that evening and got a positive. Cd25 I did another OPK in the early afternoon and it was ridiculously positive...my dark line put the control line to shame. Because I'm obsessed I took one more OPK that evening (last night) and it was still positive. This afternoon I just took another OPK and it's negative. I had some light cramping this morning, around 8:30-9, the kind that usually feel AF related and make you feel like you have to go #2 all the time (sorry TMI prob lol)...could that have been o pain?

Dh and I just had a nooner and I feel like it was completely timed perfectly. I know this sounds insane but after he left to go back to work and I was laying there with the pillow under my hips I began to visualize the sperm racing toward the egg. I hadn't yet taken that OPK but I felt like I had already ovulated but it was very recently. Anyways after about 10 minutes or so I felt this tightening in my very lower abdomen. It lasted just a few minutes and then went away. Do you think it's ever possible to actually feel conception taking place? If so I think I just did. It would be so cool to conceive today too because today is our 4 year anniversary of our first date.

Rachel, mom to Jake (5/04) and Alexia (7/07) a surprise UC thanks to hypnobabies!
Old 11-01-2006, 07:49 PM

In light of all this talk today, I had to share something my hubby sent me.

http://www.komotv.com/news/4533931.html

Hoping for good news for all. I think I am about ready to move to the waiting to O category. I still haven't seen AF, am still late, but I am still getting cramps and bfns. Oh well. Maybe God is trying to teach me the patience that I know I do not have.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:57 PM

Wow its hard to swallow that she had no idea that she was pregnant...jeez there seems there should have been some sign...like milk coming from her breast?
Old 11-01-2006, 08:03 PM

Ok now I just had the tiniest itty bittiest spotting. I've never had that at O time. Christy, please move me to waiting to know. I feel confident that I o'd today and am sure my temps will show it soon.

Old 11-01-2006, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beutyful View Post
Wow its hard to swallow that she had no idea that she was pregnant...jeez there seems there should have been some sign...like milk coming from her breast?
Most pregnant women don't lactate. I'm sure some that are 2nd+ times mom might but the vast majority of 1st timers aren't going to lactate and if they do it won't be until the 3rd trimester.

Personally, with ds, if I had chalked the morning sickness up to the flu I prob could have gone that long without knowing. I never even showed until I was like 7 mos along (although I did get fat all over before then

Old 11-01-2006, 08:06 PM

to Jezzy and Shelley... hope the two of you have
:

Mommy to two boys, ages 4 and 6.

Old 11-01-2006, 09:08 PM

:Puke Well, sheesh. One of my kindergartners has issues in bathroom hygeine. He is still learning how to completely wipe himself after he poops, and always hollers for me to come and check him (a total lawsuit waiting to happen... oy. I teach in a private school though, so...)

So today he did this, and it took all I had in me to just do it and get the hell out before throwing up. Usually I'm fine- I help out pottying the preschoolers in the AM, and have done home health care with an elderly woman before- no sweat. Today- total barfage. I had to practically transport myself into Hypnobirthing mode and take several deep breaths (outside of the bathroom, of course).

The hyper-bitch version of me continues. I have to stop and just mentally count before I say anything to anyone.

This better mean something good.

Clara

Mama to a beautiful little girl, born July 18, 2007
Eager for a VBAC some time around April 10, 2010!
Old 11-01-2006, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulaClara View Post
:Puke Well, sheesh. One of my kindergartners has issues in bathroom hygeine. He is still learning how to completely wipe himself after he poops, and always hollers for me to come and check him (a total lawsuit waiting to happen... oy. I teach in a private school though, so...)

Okay, this SO cracked me up. I taught elementary special ed for 3 years before I went back to grad school so I can totally relate.

I sincerely hope your reaction is a positive omen. Chart looks great

User Tag List