Anyone else trying for a boy? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-17-2003, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We've had three girls now, together, and DH has one girl with his ex. So, we'd love the chance to have a boy, and are doing natural gender determination methods (including prayer) and hoping for a boy - but, of course, would be THRILLED no matter what the baby's gender!!!!

Anyone else out there with a gaggle of girls!?
#2 of 4 Old 04-21-2003, 09:50 PM

I just have 1 DD so far, but would like a boy next time (though I'd be thrilled for another girl, of course). We bd'd on what we hope was O day a few days ago. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
#3 of 4 Old 04-22-2003, 11:41 AM

I don't have a gaggle of grils...but I have one boy....which I would LOVE to give a sister too! But then again I would love to give him a brother. Since we bd'd on the day of O...I'm assuming if we did conceive it'll be right in line for another boy......

I guess I don't really care all that much...just give me a baby dang it!

I don't thin I could do ngs.....just because I wouldn't have the patience to limit my bd'ing conception oppurtunities..but I know a couple who did this for 2 yrs to conceive a girl....and she's 7 months pg with a boy! Of course, at this point she could care less!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
#4 of 4 Old 04-22-2003, 12:15 PM

Quote:
I guess I don't really care all that much...just give me a baby dang it!
I know what you mean. When we were TTC#1, we kind of wanted a boy, but mostly just wanted to get pg! Then, when we did conceive, I suddenly started wanting a girl. I ended up having DD! So, even though I'd like a boy this time, I probably won't try super hard.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page