~Nursing Mamas TTC in November~ - Page 18 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#511 of 513 Old 11-30-2006, 10:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Naturegirl: I hope you're not having annovulatory cycles. I know they can be so frustrating. I hope you O soon.

Dantemama: Sorry about the bn, but as you said it's still very early

Jillybeans: : to your little girl! I hope you have a long enough LP this time.

MamaMia: She sounds like a very insensitive person. I hope you can distance yourself from her. TTC is stressful enough without her hurtful comments to add to it. to you

Aimee: Glad you're doing ok

Goodluck to all the mamas who are testing this weekend. : for you.

I'm very confused. I'm on cd14 and I have light spotting. My dh and I did bd a few days ago. Maybe an irritated cervix? I've never had this before. We've been trying for 11 months now and I've only had 3 ovulatory cycles. I'm not sure what's going on. My dd threw my thermometer behind the bed (along with a book I wasn't finished reading ) and I can't reach it, so not temping right now. I'm going to try to get to the store tonight to buy another one.

Amanda,  SAHM mama to love.gif Rose and rainbow1284.giflove.gif  Sean.   Always in my heart and never forgotten  angel3.gif Violet (18 weeks due to I.C.) candle.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#512 of 513 Old 11-30-2006, 10:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Happy Birthday to your little girl Jill!! Hurray!!

Hugs to you Amandamarie!!

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

#513 of 513 Old 12-01-2006, 01:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello Everyone .... December is here!!

I started the new thread .....

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...86#post6662086

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page