~Nursing Mamas TTC in November~ - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 07:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats Heather!

AF is due today, and today I had no signs, but the day before was very crampy and bloated. SO we'll just see then! I am not planning to test but the desire is huge!
#122 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 10:35 AM

Congrats to you and your family tatermom!! I wish you the very best!!!

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

#123 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 10:45 AM

So I waited until 14 dpo to test like a good girl and I got ! :

I'm so happy--it was starting to be a long cycle! I'm going to keep temping and test again in a few days, just to be sure, but...I'm so happy! :
#124 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 11:08 AM

yippeee tatermom and bruisergirl!
so happy for you!
#125 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 11:34 AM
zak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileen View Post
yippeee tatermom and bruisergirl!
so happy for you!
Yeah!!! Congrats!

-zak- Mama to three fantastic sons - 2005, 2007 & 2010 and expecting a daughter February 2012!

#126 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 11:37 AM

Congrats bruisergirl!!! How exciting for you!!! Wishing you and your family the very best!!!

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

#127 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 12:25 PM

I don't even know where to start, but it seems like there is some good luck going on around here. I'm so happy for everyone. Keeping my : for everyone in the 2ww and everyone waiting to O.

DH and I BD on Saturday (CD 9) today is CD 11 so I'm hoping to BD a lot this week! (DH is excited about that too of course! )

Anyways, I hope everyone has good news this week!!!

Erin ~ Vegetarian AP SAHM to DS1 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(Kevin age 8) ,  DS2 bikenew.gif(Dylan age 6) and  (Lauren born 11/19/13) babygirl.gif. Loving wife to Ken luxlove.gifmy soulmate. We are a nak.gifcd.gif, and slingboy.gif family.
#128 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 12:30 PM

Wow this group goes really fast!!
Congrats to all the BFPs!!! Hope it rubs off a bit
I got my period yesterday, so I am back to waiting to O
My LP was 11 days, not very long but 12 is normal for me.

Sorry about the short cycle Naturegirl, are you sure it is not an implantation bleeding? Think average implantation is around 7dpo...

Carma
#129 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 02:49 PM

Congrats, Bruisergirl!!!

A, wife to R and mom to 3 boys: D~ 10/05, J~ 8/07, and B~ 12/09 jumpers.gif

#130 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 02:57 PM

Wow, Congrats Bruisergirl!!

Carma:

Amanda,  SAHM mama to love.gif Rose and rainbow1284.giflove.gif  Sean.   Always in my heart and never forgotten  angel3.gif Violet (18 weeks due to I.C.) candle.gif
#131 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 03:02 PM

Can I join you, mamas? I’ve never been part of a TTC thread before but today is CD1 for me and we’re going to start trying this cycle – it will be fun to have some people to talk to online about it! I guess this puts me at “Waiting to O”. MammaMia, do I need to do anything other than post here in the thread?

DD’s 15 months old and we’re ready to try to give her a sibling. I wish we could wait a bit longer to start trying, but the thing is I’m not young and don’t really have the luxury of waiting any longer. My biggest fear is of losing my nursing relationship with DD before we’re both ready. I’ve got to jump in, though, and take what comes. I’m hoping my supply will stay. Does it make any sense to actively try to keep up my supply while I’m pregnant? Is it safe to drink Mother’s Milk tea, for example?

Anyway I’ll be looking forward to posting here in this thread! And congratulations to tatermom and bruisergirl!

"Mama, thank you for my little brother!" DD 7/05 DS 6/09
#132 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 03:29 PM

congrats Juliet! Rub some of that mama-belly dust on us babe!

I am trying to be patient and wait for O, but i'm a bit nervous it'll be delayed because of dd's increased nursing. IN church yesterday she pulled my shirt down and said MAMAMA all mad at me for not paying attention. But my cm is picking up, and that's a good sign!

oka-san, i don't know about the tea, but i've known PLENTY of women who have successfully nursed throughout pregnancy. Oatmeal and water help a lot. welcome!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#133 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 03:59 PM

Welcome Oka-san!

Jillybeans: my DS just started to nurse more too... I didn't know that would effect my O... ???? Should I cut back while TTC? I usually only nurse him twice a day, but he has been asking for more...
I have had a 28 day cycle these past 4 months, I hope I am again this cycle as well.... : However, I have not noticed any CM... Is there anything I can do right now to help it?

I am now concerned that I am stressing too much and I am going ruin my chances...

Thank you ~ Rachel

#134 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 04:11 PM

Ok, I have these online tests I got from test for less the same place I got tests when I was trying for DS. Anyway I still don't have my PPAF but have been having sore nipples the last few days and thought I would test. I have used these tests befor and haven't had evap lines even after pulling them out of the trash. I just took a test and I see a very faint line. It wasn't first morning urine and not even 4 hours since I last went. What are the chances it is a evap line. I am going to test tomorrow morning but I don't want to get excited. When I got my BFP with DS it was so light I hardly saw it and my DH didn't believe it was since it was so light. I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow morning.:

SAHM slinggirl.gif married to my loveblowkiss.gif we have 2 boys superhero.gifJames(5/24/05)  bouncy.gifJustin(4/5/08) and our little princessdust.gifRowan Jane 12/17/10  expecting #4 belly.gifJesse Rhys stork-boy.gif due Sept 4 2013  homeschool.gif

#135 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 04:17 PM

Good luck jen&james! I have used those same tests for my DS and had the same results for my first line! Good luck tomorrow! :

For all you mommies TTC Check this out.. I found it on http://www.beyondfertility.com/art253.htm

Meditate on your body. Picture your body doing exactly what it’s made to do, conceive a baby. Focus on ovulation occurring effortlessly and on time. Visualize a healthy egg and sperm meeting and see the fertilized egg implant into the perfect spot in your uterus. Do this just a few minutes each day, telling yourself that you are healthy, that your body becomes pregnant and carries a healthy baby to term.

I just thought it was a good to pass along to anyone interested.

#136 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 05:11 PM

Thank you, mamas!

Wishing lots of baby dust to everyone!
#137 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats ChelseaG, tatermom, and bruisergirl!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by transylvania_mom View Post
just got my period. My last cycle was 48 days, this one was 38 days. I have no idea when I O'd.
I'm kind of relieved actually, ds started to nurse a lot through the night lately and I hope he'll change his sleep pattern for the next couple of months, so I can rest better if I manage to get pregnant.
Congratulations to all future mamas!
Hoping you can find a good balance for your family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen&james View Post
It's hard to keep up here but I wanted to say congrats to the new BFPs.

Still no PPAF, I've been on vitex 1600mg for a month now. DS had a nursathon last night since he has a little cold so the night weaning went out the window and we have to start all over again. I am so frustrated, I can't get my body going. I just want to be able to get PG again and I feel like I'm going to have to wean him to get it. I hate the wait, this is almost as bad as the infertility I experienced with DS. Sorry for the vent, i just wish my body would cooperate and what's with the pain in my right ovary for a week now. I am going to see the DR on monday maybe they will have some suggestions.:
I think checking out the pain in your right ovary is a good idea, mama. That kind of thing makes me nervous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaRabbit View Post
You can move me to 2WW. (I was Kannon99, but new name now BTW)

So have a look at my chart. It gave me cross hairs, but my temp has NOT jumped up anywhere near what is normal for me. Could I maybe not have ovulated? My CM sure was fertile. Or maybe I did but the 24/7 breastfeeding is suppressing the temp settings? Good grief, I teach FAM and I can't even figure out my own chart
Changed your named and moved you. I am not a great charter, but I would guess BFing suppressed the temps. Is this different than normal this time TTC or last time TTC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesmama View Post
I'm on cd5, and I can't wait to ovulate. My best friend just found out she's pregnant today, which makes things even worse! I've been waiting to ttc for 7 months now, and I just want to get the show on the road here . . .
Oh man, that is always the worst. I had been TTC for a few months and my SIL got pregnant and I had to hear about all the time. The whole time she was pregnant. She has given birth and has a baby now and I am still sitting around waiting. I think I O'ed once during her whole pregnancy. :

I hope that this is much quicker for you! I hate the way the pressure is on (even when it's only us doing it to ourselves) when friends get preggo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post
My body is gearing up to O, and i've got a whole slew of herbals this month. Cross your fingers girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusmama View Post
O should be in the next day or so, dh still says if it happens it happens
to you too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastkygal View Post
I'm pretty sure that I have ovulated this month, or I'm pregnant. I've had tender breasts, CM that was noticeable (not usually), and queasy stomach. I've also had aching feelings in my lower abdomen. Hoping... too chicken to test...
If you're pregnant you must have ovulated! I'm hoping with you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelS View Post
I am going to use my first one tomorrow morning. Good luck to you too!!!! Hopefully my body is gearing up as well! So wonderful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllinHisTime View Post
I am so new to this!!

Ok, so I feel like AF is almost knocking at my door, with spotting last night and today. I am on day 29 since my last cycle (i'm still learning all the abbreviations). Last month I spotted on and off for 5-6 days before AF kicked the door down! I took Vitex for a week, but hubby was worried about the strong smell and the grain alcohol. So, I stopped and am going to get the tablets...he's that worried about it!

Any way, I saw in another post something about implantation bleeding....someone please tell me about that!! And how much is definitely NOT implantation bleeding. I remember spotting well into the 3rd month of pregnancy with both of my pregnancies and not sure if I can expect the same. I was feeling stuffy and crampy and now I feel more normal than I ever have on a period and yet it took a whole day to see anything of significance on a pad. It's really not that full or bright, just some dingy stuff an then some blood. I guess I'll know more in the morning.

So, instead of feeling a little down that our first month ttc didn't go so hot, could I be in for a surprise? (*note: please don't worry if you have to burst my tiny bubble. I won't be upset or mad at you. do not feel bad, i want to know the truth about all of this!! )

Thanks
I personally still think you're in for the count. I wouldn't rule it out until AF comes, though of course if you're like me and are at 30dp"o" and no bfn I think it's safe to say this wasn't your cycle, kwim?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post
My body is gearing up to O i think. Cm is starting to pick up.
Woo hoo!
Quote:
I don't think I had placenta pervera, but I need to look that up to make sure my understanding of it is correct. All I remember is my midwife looking at my placenta and being able to tell me in what months I had some light bleeding!

I'm still discharging old blood today. I'm even wondering if it's my body's way of getting rid of the junk and cleaning house! LOL!! Now I beginning to draw a blank as to when we had sex last because I'm obsessing over a potential pregnancy. I think you all know what I mean....you start imagining things? Well, I think my brain works in the opposite way....I start forgetting things!

I'm convinced the typical "increased forgetfulness" a woman gets when she is pregnant, never goes away. It's a permanent condition of pregnancy brain!! :

I think I'm atleast 10dpo, so maybe I'll just go POAS and stop freaking myself out.
All my POAS is freaking me out. I wish I had never started!

to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
You can put me back in waiting to O. CD1 for me today. That was the SHORTEST cycle! Only 22 days! I have never had a cycle basically a week early.

Breaking out the Vitex bottle first thing tomorrow!
Here's to the next cycle and vitex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DahliaRW View Post
I'm 99.9% sure that I O'd yesterday. We BD'd Thursday and Friday, so that should cover it. No crosshairs yet, so you can wait to move me. But comparing charts I had a jump just about the same amount on CD 17 last time. I'm hoping my LP is longer this time (though, an 11 day LP is fine with me if I'm pregnant). We're leaving for Alaska on Thursday, so I'm worried that all the travel might not help with potential implantation if there was fertilization. And I won't be back until 11dpo, so I at least I won't have a chance to test until then and won't be so wasteful this month. ).
Let me know when you want me to move you. :
Quote:
I POAS and got a BFN. I'm bummed but not too bad. I've got to get Vitex going again and remain positive and ready again.

This means all of my pp questions and ponderings were simply symptoms of AF and not implantation. I'm so new to this, including tracking my body, that it's a whole world of education for me.

I'm happy for all the recent BFP!!!!! Congratulations to you all.

When is a good time to move over to waiting to O? If you think it's now, you can skooch me over

Thanks!
I refuse to move to you to waiting to O, because I will have to move myself soon after if i follow the same protocol! So since I saw you say in the 2ww thread that you felt AF coming, I'll wait a few days for AF to *not* show up and you can test again and lmk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaRabbit View Post
Well, look at my chart now. All of a sudden it jumps up after showing a questionable O. I'm sure I did O but the temps are probably suppressed from bfing. So why the spike?!? Should I get my hopes up LOL?
I can't figure out the spike either!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SettingSail View Post
AF is due today, and today I had no signs, but the day before was very crampy and bloated. SO we'll just see then! I am not planning to test but the desire is huge!
How exciting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisergirl View Post
So I waited until 14 dpo to test like a good girl and I got ! :

I'm so happy--it was starting to be a long cycle! I'm going to keep temping and test again in a few days, just to be sure, but...I'm so happy! :
WOO HOO!!! Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinluvsKen View Post
I don't even know where to start, but it seems like there is some good luck going on around here. I'm so happy for everyone. Keeping my : for everyone in the 2ww and everyone waiting to O.

DH and I BD on Saturday (CD 9) today is CD 11 so I'm hoping to BD a lot this week! (DH is excited about that too of course! )
I think so too! I hope this is the luckiest month ever! Happy BDing! :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carma View Post
I got my period yesterday, so I am back to waiting to O
My LP was 11 days, not very long but 12 is normal for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oka-san View Post
Can I join you, mamas? I’ve never been part of a TTC thread before but today is CD1 for me and we’re going to start trying this cycle – it will be fun to have some people to talk to online about it! I guess this puts me at “Waiting to O”. MammaMia, do I need to do anything other than post here in the thread?

DD’s 15 months old and we’re ready to try to give her a sibling. I wish we could wait a bit longer to start trying, but the thing is I’m not young and don’t really have the luxury of waiting any longer. My biggest fear is of losing my nursing relationship with DD before we’re both ready. I’ve got to jump in, though, and take what comes. I’m hoping my supply will stay. Does it make any sense to actively try to keep up my supply while I’m pregnant? Is it safe to drink Mother’s Milk tea, for example?
That's all you need to do. I will add you to the list Fenugreek (which is in MM tea) is not really recommended during pregnancy, but there are other things that are safe for building milk supply, like oatmeal and oatstraw. Somewhere I have a list. I bet the Birth Professionals board is also a good resource.

Welcome!

Quote:
I have had a 28 day cycle these past 4 months, I hope I am again this cycle as well.... : However, I have not noticed any CM... Is there anything I can do right now to help it?

I am now concerned that I am stressing too much and I am going ruin my chances...
I hope there are some ways for you to relieve stress so you can stay positive.

Drinking green tea and taking an expectorant can help with CM, and of course staying very well hydrated. I took Mucinex this cycle as I was using clomid and found that it dried up my CM quite a bit. I felt like it helped and I didn't have any yucky side effects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen&james View Post
Ok, I have these online tests I got from test for less the same place I got tests when I was trying for DS. Anyway I still don't have my PPAF but have been having sore nipples the last few days and thought I would test. I have used these tests befor and haven't had evap lines even after pulling them out of the trash. I just took a test and I see a very faint line. It wasn't first morning urine and not even 4 hours since I last went. What are the chances it is a evap line. I am going to test tomorrow morning but I don't want to get excited. When I got my BFP with DS it was so light I hardly saw it and my DH didn't believe it was since it was so light. I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow morning.:
I hope this is it! I think there is a good chance that if you didn't have evap lines before that it's not an evap line now.
Quote:
For all you mommies TTC Check this out.. I found it on http://www.beyondfertility.com/art253.htm

Meditate on your body. Picture your body doing exactly what it’s made to do, conceive a baby. Focus on ovulation occurring effortlessly and on time. Visualize a healthy egg and sperm meeting and see the fertilized egg implant into the perfect spot in your uterus. Do this just a few minutes each day, telling yourself that you are healthy, that your body becomes pregnant and carries a healthy baby to term.

I just thought it was a good to pass along to anyone interested.
Visualization is such a great tool. Thanks for sharing!
#138 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

I am still getting bfns, but I am testing early. My symptoms are still much more indicative of preganncy than AF. My cervix has moved away from AF position and is short, high, hard, and closed up tight. So I am still hoping!

I was doing well, I had stopped testing. Then last night I dreamed I had a BFP and so I had to test when I woke up. But it was a bfn.

Still, I am hopeful! This is my first go 'round with clomid and I feel very out of my element.
#139 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 05:54 PM

Hi! I'm new here; please add me to the list. TTC #2

Allow me to jump in with a silly question: Do others have cycles without ovulating? My dd is now 2 1/2 and I'd had regular cycles since she was 2 months old. Now, 2 years later, I'm using the clearblue ovulation monitor and it hasn't detected ovulation in my past 3 cycles. Boy am I going to be bummed if I've had AF for so long without ovulating. DD only nurses 3-4 times a day, so I don't figure that's the issue. Any ideas?
Thanks!
#140 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 05:58 PM

Hey ladies, just checkin in for the week. Congrats on all of those BFP's! Send some of that baby dust my way

Waitin to O here, CD8 and I started the Vitex so hopefully things will be a bit more normal this month.

Proud mama to DD#1 (11) DS (4) and DD#2 ( 2 )
#141 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 06:19 PM

Hello, everyone! Yipee for you, tatermom and bruisergirl-- how awesome and exciting! Great way to start off the week!

I am 10 DPO today, and am going to poas in the morning, and am chomping at the bit ( I have to admit that I poas yesterday, and of course, it was BFN-- I couln't resist the possiblility, however remote, of finding out on the weekend! Silly, I know...). My temps are all still consistently high, and I continue to feel lots of twitches in my low belly. Oh, and thanks, RachelS, for asking how I was doing-- very sweet of you! I am still meditating and doing yoga, and it helps calm and center me, and remind me to be patient with and trust the process. So, good energy to all of you, and I will try to update in the morning, although we are leaving for out of town early, so I may not be able to post until Thurs. Take care, all, and welcome to all of you new mamas who are TTC while BF! Michelle
#142 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 07:08 PM

Congrats bruisergirl!!! :

Wow jen&james, that sounds really promising!! I hope that you get a clear BFP soon!! :

Good luck Mamma_Mia...sometimes you just know, right?!

Good luck bluebird68!!

Guess I'll be over at the DDC from now on.. hope to see many of you there soon!

Mommy to two boys, ages 4 and 6.

#143 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 09:18 PM

Thank you Mamma Mia for the great info! I will try the green tea!! What is expectorant? I was thinking about trying Robitusin too.
I am very hopeful for you!! : Oh... I am so sorry you had that dream! I completely understand! I had two dreams two nights in a row that I was pregnant!!! Keep us posted!

Welcome tazzae!! I am unsure to the answer to your question about ovulating.... hopefully one of the other ladies will have an answer for you!

Hello yogachick79! I am waiting as well! I am on day CD11.. no signs yet... but can't wait to O!

I am very glad you are doing well bluebird68! Looking forward to hearing good news from you on Thurs! : Yes!!! I too am trying very hard to be patient and trust the process. Great words!!!

Many Blessings ~ Rachel

#144 of 513 Old 11-06-2006, 10:53 PM

Well, I guess you should move me to 2ww. Dh the anti-charter said he figured I must be really ready for #2 because we left ds with his Parents on Saturday

:
#145 of 513 Old 11-07-2006, 12:28 AM

I took a 2nd test after over 4 hours of not peeing and there is a 2nd line again, a bit darker than the first time. I'm going to test in the morning. If this is it then I managed to catch the first PPegg. I showed the test to DH and he says there is definately a 2nd line and I'm not crazy. I am hoping it is even darker tomorrow.: Please let this be it and have it stick. I'll let you tomorrow.

SAHM slinggirl.gif married to my loveblowkiss.gif we have 2 boys superhero.gifJames(5/24/05)  bouncy.gifJustin(4/5/08) and our little princessdust.gifRowan Jane 12/17/10  expecting #4 belly.gifJesse Rhys stork-boy.gif due Sept 4 2013  homeschool.gif

#146 of 513 Old 11-07-2006, 12:46 AM

Wow! What a great month!! Lots of bfps

CD18 (or something) here... still waiting to O. Trying to not be : about my cycle still being so goofy.

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
#147 of 513 Old 11-07-2006, 12:48 AM

Huh. Just looked at my chart. Apparently I'm on CD20 with no O. Bummer! At least I'm not obsessing over it this month

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
#148 of 513 Old 11-07-2006, 01:01 AM

Nature can be a real b*tch sometimes. Not only do you find out you aren't pregnant but you have to deal with AF and the cramps and moodiness that come along for the visit. Not nice..... So as you may have guessed, I'm back to day 1 and waiting to O. My LP was only 8 days this cycle and looking back on the last 3 I've had they were 10 and 9, so getting shorter. DH says just to trust that it will happen when it's meant to but I can't help but feel like maybe it's meant to but something in me is preventing it. That doesn't really make sense and it's probably just me being impatient and moody and frustrated. Well, thanks for the vent, I needed to get it out so I can move on.

Is there anyway to know if I need progesterone or if it's something else causing short LPs? I had to use estrogen for a long time (d/t nursing effects)and just stopped this past cycle when we started TTC so possibly my body just needs to balance back out.

Also, my cycles have been 45-51 days, it is normal (pre-dd) for me to have 32-36 day cycles. Is it just crazy nursing cycles or it that something to lead me to consider vitex? I need to get my copy of TCOYF back!!

Congrats on all the BFPs!! That is such happy news!! Yeah!! Hopefully this month will be filled with many more!

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
#149 of 513 Old 11-07-2006, 02:16 AM

jen&james: rooting for you!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#150 of 513 Old 11-07-2006, 06:26 AM

Congrats bruisergirl & tatermom

jen&james : i keep my fingers crossed for you - and all the others mamas who wait to know

*hugs*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page