Forum Jump: 

#301 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 08:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
Good morning ladies,

I'm reading through all the posts from the last few days and I'm so sorry so many of us are feeling so frustrated and let down.

I suppose if there's anything positive to be found here it's that at least we all have this place where we can come and blow off steam and say all the things that we can't say in real life. I'm sorry that you're all here but on the other hand I'm glad I found you here because it's made things easier knowing that I'm not alone.

Sarah
:

My temp spike from yesterday must have been some strange fluke, as I suspected. It is back down to my expected range this morning. Today is day 3 taking the robitussin. It is making a HUGE difference. I have never had wet CM like this before. Still no sign of any EWCM, but I'll take what I can get!
#302 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 10:55 AM

x-posted

I've been feeling extrememly low and depressed and disillusioned and angry and etc etc etc since Monday. Last night I made the decision that we are taking this month off. I am losing it mentally. The holidays always get me depressed and now add this ttc stuff and I'm unable to hardly get out of bed in the morning. If I conceieved this time I'd have an august due date. I just want a baby and don't care about due dates really, but since I'm so low mentally and that is my least favorite month to give birth, I decided to take a break. No more temping, checking cf, taking pills, sex everyother day or any of that. I'm going to have sex when I feel like it and right now I can't imagine ever feeling like it again. Sure there is a part of me that is hoping it will happen because I don't try but I really really doubt that is possible. The last three cycles I've done everything right and it didn't happen so I can't imagine it happening when I really don't care about anything right now.

Thanks for listening. I had to tell someone about this decision. I'll pop in tomorrow afternoon to tell you about my appointment with my MW.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#303 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 11:42 AM

I'm reading every post and I know the low feelings so well. Remembering the annoyingly ubiquitous "This too shall pass" keeps me (relatively) centered. I think of this group often.

I have pee in my fridge! I don't know if there is any real purpose to this but I want to test my FMU today and I don't have a pee test. We'll see. My boobs are still hella sore and I am getting crampy twinges but not sure-thing-periods-coming cramps so I am attempting to use my stored FMU when I get back from work today. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.
#304 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecar View Post
I have pee in my fridge!
laughup

: for you!
#305 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 12:01 PM

Christy Thank you for the hugs and I'm so sorry that you had that insane dream. It's scary to wake up and feel like their real.

Tara I also wanted to thank you for the kind words as well...hugs to you and I think that you might find sex becomes "pleasureable" now that your going to sit out a month...not that it wasn't anyway....but there's no goal at then end except sheer elation....hehe

Allison My fingers are crossed that you get your BFP this month....I know the feelings about you job and everything that is going on. A lady here is preggers and I thought we were friends as she's always asking me if things are "normal" and she had a shower last weekend and invited so many guys and girls that work here and didn't even invite me...I was kinds pissed off honestly.

Elk Good morning, glad to see you back...I do hope DS is feeling better, and that DH's SA goes well.

Pampered You'll never know how much I appreciate all the kind things that you or anyone else has to say...but please know...i truly do appreciate them.

Green glad to see your CM is doing well....mine was never so much EWCM but I had tons of watery CM from the Robi/Mucinex.

Racecar Good Luck with the FMU this afternoon....remember to let it sit out for a bit to become warm again.

SarahJen I don't know how to reply any other way....but please please don't feel bad for making your feelings known on here....I'm hurting for you as well, and while I know the feeling of a m/c and a still birth, I think they are both extremely painful...I also think we need each other....you and I....and everyone else on here. There's not a single person that I work with that even remotely understands what I'm going thru or that I can even talk to for that matter. I am so thankful that I found this board and you gals as now I can actually talk about my feelings about Kamryn and I know your not going to roll your eyes or tell me to move on. Thank you so much for lending your shoulder!!!

Ladies...I feel somewhat of an inner peace when I'm talking to you all, and I hope that you all feel the same. We just moved to NC and I have NO friends here at all it seems...and DH works 24 hour shifts so I only see him everyother day for about 4 hours. I also have been feeling extremely clingy the last 4-5 days but he has been very understanding and letting me hang on to him. I'm sorry that this turned in to being about me when I was just saying I know how it feels to be upset with God. Thank you everyone, and I mean that....for listening to me whine. Oh and this morning and last night I got a damn evap line on a test that I have never had one on before. Early Pregnancy Test.com and I used them way too early and didn't have an evap line but then used one last night and this morning and had a freaking evap line....so 10 dpo and nothing.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#306 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 12:46 PM

I just don't know what I should put. I wake up at 4:30 every morning. My default temp time is 6:00. So I take my temp at 4:30 and then again when I wake at about 6:30, when my temp is much higher. I have been temp correcting using both times, but it makes the temps higher. If I use the first temp, it is much lower when corrected. kwim? I now changed everything to the first temp now on my chart. It is not as exciting. Looks the same as last month.
#307 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 02:00 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I've been daydreaming about the little potluck/baby shower next week. Imagining I got a BFP that morning so I could stand up and say "As some people know I've been trying to get pregnant for over a year now and just found out that I'm expecting!" Of course then my whiney coworker would simply turn green with envy because I took the spotlight away from her.

Of course the day of the potluck is only 10 DPO so a BFP is unlikely. Also I'm not planning on announcing my pregnancy until probably 10 weeks or more into it. Unless I'm seriously ill with morning sickness, in which case quite a few people will figure it out. (BTW the whiney coworker never even vomited despite the uncomfortableness she has "suffered" through.)

On the good side, my temp was still nice and high this morning. 4 DPO. Only another 12 days until AF is either here or late!

lilyflower - I would think that the 4:30 temps are more reliable because you've been sleeping for 3 hours straight.

Tenk - Isn't it wonderful to come here and be reassured that you're not crazy? No matter how you feel at least one of us have felt the same at some point in this journey. I'm also currently reading the book Unsung Lullabies about the psychological aspects of infertility. The authors all struggled through infertility and it's nice to read a book where others say yes it's normal to feel like this.

Racecar - Good luck with your fridge pee!

Tara - I hope that your break works out for you.

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#308 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 02:08 PM

I'm sorry.. but I'm admiting to everyone.. I laughed at that... I dont know what fmu is... but the thing about the pee... funny

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#309 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 02:17 PM

FMU = First morning urine

ribbonpb.gif
#310 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 02:23 PM

hence why you would keep it in the fridge... sorry.. now I feel stupid

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#311 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 02:27 PM

Anyone know why I would have an evap line on a test today and last night, but using the same test 2 days ago I did not have the evap line???

#312 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 02:40 PM

I am crazy busy today and don't really have time to post, but I had to pop in and say I am reading, and laughing, and crying with you all.
Hugs all around

ETA: Tenk, do not, *do not* scrutinize evap lines, they bring nothing but grief and confusion (yes I do it too). Yep, I use the same type of tests and sometimes I get an evap and sometimes not. I do not know why.
#313 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 03:18 PM

Tell me what you think of THIS ----> http://www.flickr.com/photos/racecar_gibson/298184655/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/racecar_gibson/298184657

I'm glad the pee in the fridge got some laughs! I was shaking my head at myself as I was putting the cup in there!
#314 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 03:22 PM

Hello all. Cd2 here, and I'm actually feeling pretty good. It seems like the day or two before AF I fall into this deep, dark pit and can't find my way out. Thankfully we got our show situation resolved so that is going more smoothly and maybe that is helping with my mood. That or I've suddenly become a bionic woman who actually does better without sleep.

I'm kind of looking forward to this cycle for a couple different reasons - I o over Thanksgiving, so we'll have plenty of time to hang out and be chill without me rushing home from rehearsal. And I don't know if anyone remembers my 'woo woo stuff' thread from awhile back, but this would be the last cycle before the end of the year and I hope that means something positive. That or I'll somehow convince myself that I got it wrong.

Tenk - I know it's crazy making, but PLEASE PUT DOWN THE STICKS. Evap lines will not help you. I know when I have a peestick with an evap line I keep picking it up and analyzing it and holding it up to the light... until I eventually have to keep repeating, 'there are no answers here' and put them down. to you, I hope you get something definite soon!

Tara - I am so with you on the holidays. My mom is mentally ill, my f-i-l is mentally ill, my m-i-l is disabled with mulitiple sclerosis, and my family is sharply divided between Catholics and Protestants. So I hate the holidays with a passion. Or not really - I hate dealing with my family with a passion. I had hoped so much that I would be able to say at Thanksgiving, 'I am grateful that I am going to have a baby' or be able to put cute little hints in Christmas gifts, but it's just not meant to be for me and I'm really struggling with that. Thankfully we won't have to go to my husband's aunts house, where they CANNOT KEEP THEMSELVES FROM GETTING PG. The newest is due in January and it would be too much for me to hang out with her all day, although I do feel sorry for as she really struggles with pregnancy depression and had negative desire to get pregnant this time. So I'm with you on all this. I'm so glad to hear that you're taking charge of your fertility and sitting this one out! Isn't it funny how that's the title of the book but it seems more often like our fertility is taking charge of us?

: for all in the tww. Hoping we get some good news soon!

Back to disaster control....
#315 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 03:24 PM

Racecar - that looks like a big whoppin' positive to me!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

When I said good news soon, I wasn't quite expecting it to be that soon!!!
#316 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 03:28 PM

Racecar Oh those pictures are just LOVELY!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#317 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 03:31 PM

Racecar ...those look + to me!!!

anony - Yes the holidays make my trainwreak of a family seem more disappointing than usual.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#318 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 03:47 PM

Gah!! Flickr images are blocked here at work! I CAN'T SEE IT!!!
#319 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 03:51 PM

I can't quite believe it yet. Thanks for the congratulations. It all is very surreal! When I've peed on sticks for this past year, each time gets harder and harder, to the point where I think...why would it possibly be positive? What would be different this cycle? And so it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that this does in fact look like a positive pregnancy test and that the symptoms I'm feeling (most likely) are early pregnancy as opposed to pms. I am beside myself! I hope this is not just a false alarm, a cruel joke, a disappointment. I wish I could hibernate until the first trimester is over, but there are no guarantees even in that. Sorry for rambling. I'm a bit dazed! :
#320 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 03:52 PM

Racecar !!!!! Wooo Hooo !!!!!!!! Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::::::

Yay for some good news here !!!!
#321 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecar View Post
Tell me what you think of THIS ----> http://www.flickr.com/photos/racecar_gibson/298184655/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/racecar_gibson/298184657

I'm glad the pee in the fridge got some laughs! I was shaking my head at myself as I was putting the cup in there!
I think they look like BFPs!!!
#322 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 04:55 PM

YAY RACECAR!!! What a way to liven up the atmosphere around here! You made me "Woo Hoo" out loud!!! I'm so very happy for you! those pictures are the most beautiful thing I've seen in forever!

Let's get some more around here ladies!!!! This is the first of the next set of 3!!!
#323 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 05:09 PM

BTW, I started taking Mucinex today, and may I be so crude as to say... WOW!
#324 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 05:27 PM

CONGRATS RACECAR!!!!
That is an obvious positive - yay for fridge pee
#325 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 05:29 PM

Can't see the pics but I'll assume everyone else is right.

Congrats Racecar!

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#326 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 05:46 PM

lol fridge pee is good luck!

Congrats!!!

ribbonpb.gif
#327 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 05:58 PM

WOW, way to go RaceCar!!! Congratulations!!!!

MommyIC
do they always happen in 3's??? Let's hope so!

Ok, I'm done obsessing about evap lines.

: I'm still feeling sick today, and sooo tired, and now I have to leave and go mingle at dinner with some business partners....and I can't even eat the food at the damn rest. were going to....WTF???

: : : : :

RaceCar's getting a baby.....wahoooo!!!

#328 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 05:59 PM

: : RACECAR!!!!! : :
#329 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 08:10 PM

Racecar - What can I say except YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Super huge congratulations and hugs and good wishes for keeping that anxiety managable as you adjust to this TERRIFIC news. It is so exciting to see that it *does* happen. Congrats!

E
#330 of 786 Old 11-15-2006, 08:11 PM

It has always seemed that they come in groups of 3 or more. But I don't believe there is just one very often. So Racecar has started a trend that I hope lasts for a very long time, and we just get tons of sets of 3!

I have a question about using Mucinex. Do I just take it once a day, or do I take it twice? It says it only lasts 12 hours, should I take it at like noon and that way it's "working" when DH gets home and we're able to DTD? I read up on it today, but it wasn't specifically talking about Mucinex, they were just talking about the active ingredient in it (and Robitussen) Mucinex seems to have more of the active inngredient then Robitussen... Anyone have any suggestions for me? I don't want to take another pill if it's going to make me dehydrated or something like that, KWIM?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page