Who's had implantation spotting-I have ??s - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-19-2003, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've never had implantation spotting with my previous 2 children (except for an early m/c) so not sure about this. I'm 8dpo and my temps are still up but the spotting is bright red-I thought bright red was a bad sign. It's been very light but consistent all day-I thought it was supposed to be just a little bit?
I'm trying not to obsess but you know how it is! AF's not due until Tues/Wed so I'm going nuts!

Just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this for me so I know what's "normal" and what's not.

Thanks!
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#2 of 7 Old 04-19-2003, 06:29 PM

I don't really know...I had implantation spotting with my first (none with my other two pregnancies). The spotting was brown-ish (I think) and there was only a very little bit...

That is, I had a tiny bit of spotting before going to bed. Put a pad on, thinking that this was my period, but woke up in the morning with a clean pad (sorry if this is tmi!).

So...I'm not sure about your spotting. Perhaps other people have other experiences?
#3 of 7 Old 04-19-2003, 06:57 PM

i was going to post and ask the same thing! well almost, my spotting is brown. interested to see what others have experienced.
#4 of 7 Old 04-19-2003, 07:06 PM

With both, I thought it was AF...but alas, it wasn't. With Soleil, it seemed like a regular period, but only lasted 1 1/2 days...bright red. With this one, I started bleeding..thought ah f*ck...put in the keeper...when I went to empty it, there was barely anything there..then it never came back!
Hope this is it!!!

baby to you!

Mamasoleil
#5 of 7 Old 04-19-2003, 10:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mamasoleil, thanks for the info! You've given me some hope! Morning temps will tell for sure but at least I have a chance!
Other things I've read talk more about brown spotting so that's why I was thinking I was out this month.
Thanks,
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#6 of 7 Old 04-20-2003, 12:17 PM

My implantation spotting was bright red, too. It was just a tiny bit, like one spot and that was it.
#7 of 7 Old 04-20-2003, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the info mamas but I'm pretty sure I'm out this month!

More spotting today and my temps went down a little, not below coverline but mine don't usually drop at all until AF shows so this is just a strange cylce for me.:
Bummed of course but there's next month!

Ann

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page