I tested at 13dpo and I have a couple questions...... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-20-2003, 09:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, I took CBE this morning. There were 2 lines buT one of them was going the wrong direction....the test strip...but it was def blue. I tried to see behind i to see if there was a blue parallel line...but couldn't tell.......

What does that mean?

And the second question is......I walked in to the bathroom at the 5 minute mark...and my cats were playing soccer on the sink with the test! I don't how ling they had been messing with it.....would that have affected the test??

Thanks!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2003, 01:29 PM

Yes, I believe the test being moved while waiting for the results can screw it up. I think you'll have to test again tomorrow for a clear result. Try not to obsess about it, I KNOW it's easier said than done though! Oh, and keep your cats out of the bathroom tomorrow!
Old 04-20-2003, 03:04 PM
Banned

Sounds like, from the manufacturer of the CBE test, you need to test again in three (3) days.

Quote:
The lines in the result windows run in different directions, what does this mean?

Sometimes you may see a line in the square window, which does not run in the same direction as the line in the round window. This sometimes occurs when the test does not work correctly. We recommend you retest using another ClearBlue Easy pregnancy test stick.
Quote:
If I am unsure of my result should I retest?

If you are at all unsure about your test result, we suggest you wait 3 days and then retest. If you are pregnant, your hormone level will have increased and you should expect to see a stronger blue result line in the square window. If you are not pregnant, you will again see no blue line in the square window.
Quote:
Likewise, if you see an unusual type of line such as a diagonal or smeared looking line in the square window, the test did not run correctly. In either case, you should throw the test stick away and retest, using a new ClearBlue Easy stick.

The most common reason for an invalid test result is from using too much or too little urine on the test stick.
http://www.clearplan.com/FAQCBEHPT.cfm
Old 04-20-2003, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Tahnks ladies!!

I couldn't find the website for them at all! I finally found it but finally...but after I had posted my question....

I'm gonna wait a while to test again.....probably not till friday or saturday...af is due this week anyway.

I had myself ready for the best or worst news...and now I get to do it all over again...lucky me!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)

User Tag List