Hi it's me again... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 04-22-2003, 01:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
. i posted an intro awhile back now, when we were a 'go ahead to ttc'...then we chnaged our plan and decided to wait another few months. I am Kendell, mama to one nearly three-yr-old and wife to one WAHD computer geek LOL.

Anyhow, what brings me here to post tonight in this forum is the following:

I want a baby. I need a baby. OMGoodness. It hit me, like a tonne of bricks. I just viewed a photo of someone's darling baby 'modelling' a cloth diaper...and...

WHAM. Like a dodgeball to the gut. Baby fever.

I am incomplete. I am ready -=now=-. I desperately crave a baby, and I have waited long enough! I must be ovulating or something. Wow. It hit so hard I felt sick to my stomach with the need.

(((silly emotional hugs to all the TTC mamas))) Soon I hope to convince dh that it's this summer we put phase two into action!

Thanks for listening to my rambles.
kendell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 04-22-2003, 08:12 AM

Welcome to our obsessive little world :LOL! Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

~Erin
#3 of 10 Old 04-22-2003, 11:55 AM

Kendall

I know that feeling oh, so well!

Welcome to our crazy, emotional, heart-wrenching but joyful board.

Summer is the perfect time to conceive. Good luck.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#4 of 10 Old 04-22-2003, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks!
#5 of 10 Old 04-22-2003, 03:05 PM

Hi Kendell!

Hope you soon are and awaiting a new baby. BTW, what's with the rainy weather? I am ready for summer already!!

Hope your stay is short.

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#6 of 10 Old 04-22-2003, 04:18 PM - Thread Starter

I know! It's been dismal! Today we finally have some sunshine.

i originally wanted to ttc in late summer, to have an early summer babe like my first....but I think early spring would be better. Then I won't be slogging my wide preggo rear around in the June heat LOL.

This morning dh declined to make a deposit (that's not tmi in this forum, is it? ).

he is a little reserved about it being so soon. i was talking about the upstairs neighbour and how she's beginning to show and walk preggo...and dh said to the cat "UhOh, mama needs to be pregnant soon". (but not in a negative way). he knows
#7 of 10 Old 04-22-2003, 08:38 PM

Kendell! As far as I can tell there's no such thing as tmi here!

Hope you are feeling tired, sick, and unable to fit into any of your pants very very soon,

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#8 of 10 Old 04-22-2003, 11:58 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi Kendell! I also have an almost-3 year old (first week of June) and would love to have #2 in the Spring. DH wants it to happen ASAP, since he is on a project that releases Holiday '04, so his crunch time will be bad by next fall and he would like a little time to get to know his child before he disappears into his office for months!: I've played single parent a lot in the past few years and I'm not really looking forward to doing it with 2 kids much either

Anyway, I haven't had a period since Xmas so I'm just kinda hanging out in limbo waiting for some sign of life in there : We're trying to BD more often. That's getting better since the Depo Provera I was on for about 2 years is getting out of my system. I had my last shot at the end of August and my libido has finally been returning the past few months. The bad thing is I didn't miss it much for those 2+ years, but now I can't believe how different I feel!! I will never go back on Depo, I like being horny again!! (geez, how's that for TMI?? LOL!!!)

OK, better stop while I'm ahead Welcome and I hope you're stay is nice and short!!

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)
#9 of 10 Old 04-23-2003, 12:10 AM

Welcome Kendell!

It feels like everyone I know is pregnant and I am patiently awaiting my turn. Good luck and hope you are very soon

And there is no such thing as tmi here

Samantha
#10 of 10 Old 04-23-2003, 03:07 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

I got my flow back at 4 mo pp I was so disappointed; I had been looking forward to those EBF months of no flow LOL. We actually had two cycles in the fall where we just went for broke; then my business started to pick up and we decided to focus on establishing it first. *sigh*. I've been ready since dd was about a year old. DD is more than ready. She wants a "seestoh mama, not a bruthow." LOL!

Rubelin- dd turns 3 on June 8. Mine is January, DH is October...so a March babe would put us with a family b-day every three months.

PLUS my very best friend is getting married June 21 and they are going to stop using birth control and let happen what may be It would be SO COOL for us to be pg together!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page