twitching muscles - uterus? - Mothering Forums
Trying To Conceive > twitching muscles - uterus?
eastkygal's Avatar eastkygal 05:20 PM 11-16-2006
Today I had a twitching sensation in my abdomen in the area of the uterus. It was like a twitching muscle. Does your uterus do that too?

bluebird68's Avatar bluebird68 05:36 PM 11-16-2006
Only when I am pregnant! Good luck to you! Isn't it the strangest feeling? It makes me laugh out loud it can be so strong! Michelle
lilyflower's Avatar lilyflower 11:49 PM 11-16-2006
how many DPO are you?
momz3's Avatar momz3 12:58 AM 11-17-2006
mine has been doing this for the last week...I'm not sure what it is, though. I'm too scared to think "pregnant"...I read into too many things too quickly lol...
mommysusie's Avatar mommysusie 11:16 AM 11-17-2006
Mine does that even when I'm not pregnant. I started feeling it after my first son was born.
eastkygal's Avatar eastkygal 01:17 PM 11-17-2006
I estimate that I am around 10 days overdue for AF. I tested twice already - a week apart and both tests were strong negatives. The earliest was this morning. I've been using the kind where you have to pee in the cup and not get any above the max line. Kind of difficult with a toddler at your heels. I just hope I'm not going to skip AF this month and not be pregnant. That happened for 6 months when I was TTC DD and I took Provera to ovulate. I don't want to do that this time. Plus, I'm still nursing. AF has been back since she was 3 months old.

It is the weirdest feeling. This morning I had distinct pain on my right side too that I have never felt before. It's a little strange. Not cramps but more like a burning ache.
care_a_boo's Avatar care_a_boo 11:03 PM 11-17-2006
I've been getting that sensation too for about 2 weeks. I'm on day 29 of my cycle right now and the last/only time I went longer than that I was pregnant.
Up