The ONE Thread November 26-December 2 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 05:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I have temped after riding my bike 3 miles and it still not even been close to that high!!! (I have a naturally low body temp).....

I will not get excited, I will not get excited, I will not get excited!! Ah, who am I kidding...I'm getting excited!!!

Keeping my : for you! I can't wait til saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegirl View Post
So, the bottom of my right boob was itchy. I was looking at it and it appears that I have some sort of rash underneath there. Because I scratched it before I looked at it, it looks pretty raw. It kind of looks like small pimples or something. It is only a small patch -- maybe 1/2 an inch or so wide by about 2 inches or so long. It is incredibly itchy. Any ideas what this might be?
That could be lots of things, maybe you are using a different detergent, or stressed out a little, I have rashes when I am stressed, a little dermatitis? Does it burn or just itch? A heat rash? Hope that it is gone today!
#182 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 08:43 AM

hey - twilight girl - nice to have a cycle buddy! Lets see if one of us gets lucky!

And btw the job is okay. I'm a little bit scared because I'm already working 10 to 12 hour days and I don't think this is a good balance.
#183 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 09:02 AM

The itchy boob looks and feels better this morning. It is still kind of rashy looking, but not itchy any more. Hopefully it is getting better.

In other news, I do believe my chart is developing a certain stalkable quality to it. This morning is the highest temperature I have ever recorded in the 6 months I have been charting, and it is a jump up after two days at a lower temperature.
#184 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 09:40 AM

greenegirl: Nice chart indeed! Absolutely stalkable!! :

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
#185 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegirl View Post
The itchy boob looks and feels better this morning. It is still kind of rashy looking, but not itchy any more. Hopefully it is getting better.

In other news, I do believe my chart is developing a certain stalkable quality to it. This morning is the highest temperature I have ever recorded in the 6 months I have been charting, and it is a jump up after two days at a lower temperature.
:
#186 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1216 View Post
I live in Michigan
Us, too! We're in Ann Arbor.
#187 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacymom View Post
And I'm treating myself to a professional massage tomorrow.
I'm having one tonight, too. I'm totally geeked!
#188 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 10:09 AM

Ok, I do not ck my cervix, just too difficult for me to find, generally. I know that when Oing, the cervix is supposed to be high, soft and open. During my fertile period, I have serious o pressure and thanks to green tea and gfj lots of ewcm...I know I am oing and have been really blessed to have such clear indications. The only way to relieve that pressure is, um, forceful thrusting. After the "big O", my ovaries feel like they are going to burst. I also notice the same bursting sensation when I cough or use the restroom during my fertile time. What I don't understand is this: (only) during this fertile period while bding, I feel like dh is bumping my cervix, to the point it takes my breath away. As if the cervix is lower than normal, does that make sense? I'd appreciate any light that could be shed on this topic!!! TIA!!!

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
#189 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 10:43 AM

Nice chart, Greenegirl!
Ann109, I'm afraid I don't know, but I'm curious what other ladies will say. For me, it's the opposite, if we make love when I'm not fertile, esp. in certain positions, I feel like I'm getting bumped.

Feeling pretty low here. Had one of those "talks" with my boss yesterday, damn near to getting fired for a whole lot of **** that isn't my fault or responsibility. In fact, it's HERS, but god forbid she be less than perfect herself (yes, just a bit pissy here . . . ) Oh, and heaven forfend, one get sick, or have to spend any time with sick kids. Not having kids herself (by choice) she has no freakin' clue. "Just take them to the sitter's" . . . uh, OK, they both have fevers over 100 and are blowing snot everywhichway. Uh-huh, the sitter's not going to take them in this condition and, frankly, if the sitter DID take sick kids, then I wouldn't use that daycare, because clearly they care more about their money than the health of all the kids in their care. Beeyotch. I really really really hate my boss and my job right now. She can kiss my fat, jiggly heinie.
(Sorry to spill here, not really any other place to do it . . .)
xoxo
Charlotte
#190 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 11:43 AM

Everyone's chart looks really good!! Can't wait for all the BFP!!

Nicole! please move me to waiting to know!! YES!
#191 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann109 View Post
What I don't understand is this: (only) during this fertile period while bding, I feel like dh is bumping my cervix, to the point it takes my breath away. As if the cervix is lower than normal, does that make sense? I'd appreciate any light that could be shed on this topic!!! TIA!!!
I definitely have this problem, to the point of gritting my teeth from the pain sometimes. However, I'm not entirely sure the problem is bumping the cervix. What if it is really bumping against the ovary/follicle in some way -- not necessarily hitting it directly, but causing pressure or something? I remember reading many moons ago, that accidentally hitting against an ovary is as painful for a woman as kicking a man in the balls.

I don't really know the answer, but wanted you to know you aren't alone in the experience!
#192 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 12:04 PM

I am really thinking we'll see some bfp around here in the coming days!!!!
Lots of amazing looking charts !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I won't be posting a bfp this cycle~ I've gotten my fall to 97.9 on 9dpo~ like always on an o'ing cycle~ and will have temp lower tommorrow and so on and prob get my period by monday or maybe even before :.
I also called and scheduled an appt w/ a different re for a second opinion~ maybe someone more proactive and a better advocate, as highly acclaimed as the one I see now~ we'll see.: . It occured to me its been more than 18 months with this re and he has not even suggested a semen analysis for dh~ his last sa was almost 8 years ago!!!! wtf?! why did I just think of this??? I mean I know it is totally obvious to him I have many fert issues that in and of themselves but maybe, just maybe we have a male factor too?!?!...I am so self consumed it is gross. How can you stand me at all? I cant even stand myself!!!! .

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
#193 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 12:13 PM

Lots of hugs for you mamabearsoblessed
#194 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 12:17 PM

mamabear, you're going to be okay.
#195 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 12:20 PM

mambear
MamsweetP

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#196 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 12:26 PM

greenegirl: Thanks for the post. I never thought of it other than hitting the cervix, but I reallly have no idea what it is actually bumping. I'll be looking at an anatomy chart, tho!

mamabearsoblesseds. Sorry for the temp drop

#197 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:15 PM

Hugs Mamabear. :

And, now my boss isn't letting me have half an afternoon off to go to my daughter's school's Christmas party. May she choke on the dung of a thousand camels.
#198 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:16 PM

Mamabear and MamasweetP
#199 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:26 PM

mamabear---NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! This was supposed to be OUR month, remember???? SOOO sorry. Still : that it's just a fluke.

Ann---I tend to feel my cervix is getting stabbed after O too, although no advice on the matter other than find a position which is more comfortable. I can't explain why it's lower than it should be though, unless your back is out of alignment...have you considered the chiropractor?? Although, I think greenegirl is right, it's likely the ovary....which actually makes even less sense with timing b/c shouldn't that be even higher?? AHH! Sory I was no help whatsoever.

mamasweetp---So sorry about your boss

greenegirl---your chart is looking good!!! :

As for ME...well, continuing to be giddy here! Temp went down a BIT today, but still WAY above the coverline, WAY above the other post-O temps, and WAY high for me! And this one I didn't need to adjust!! So it's definitely accurate...and we didn't even have the heat on at all last night! If tomorrow's temp stay high, I will likely go triphasic...which makes me giddy, even though I know it doesn't guarantee anything I am trying SO hard not to let this go to my head, b/c I don't want to be disappointed. :
#200 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:27 PM

Hi everyone, I got lost!
This is a nuts cycle. I was sure last Monday I was getting ready to O, but then I got sick running a fever. I don't think I have O'ed yet, but FF gave me crosshairs today and put me 6dpo. I totally disagree with them, so I don't want to be moved yet. I am pretty sure there is no chance in heck I am preggers this cycle. Not too bothered because I already have an August baby, but wouldn't mind a Sept one.
#201 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:28 PM

For those who take it, how much do you take a day?

Hugs to those that need them.
#202 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSweetP View Post
Hugs Mamabear. :

And, now my boss isn't letting me have half an afternoon off to go to my daughter's school's Christmas party. May she choke on the dung of a thousand camels.
Just imagine the bad karma your boss is creating.....what a big meany.

#203 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:40 PM

s mamabear and mamasweetP
#204 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:48 PM

So i used the fact that we are going to a holiday party tonight to POAS this morning and i got a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

can i pleased be moved to november's BFP List!!!

::::::jump ers:::
#205 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:54 PM

Yeah Erika!!! Another Wonderful November BFP!
#206 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:55 PM

Yay Emma's_mommy!!!!!! Thats so great.

Fishie Kisses--I told you this is going to be your month! Just share the baby dust!

The charts look great so keep those BFPs coming!
#207 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann109 View Post
Ok, I do not ck my cervix, just too difficult for me to find, generally. I know that when Oing, the cervix is supposed to be high, soft and open. During my fertile period, I have serious o pressure and thanks to green tea and gfj lots of ewcm...I know I am oing and have been really blessed to have such clear indications. The only way to relieve that pressure is, um, forceful thrusting. After the "big O", my ovaries feel like they are going to burst. I also notice the same bursting sensation when I cough or use the restroom during my fertile time. What I don't understand is this: (only) during this fertile period while bding, I feel like dh is bumping my cervix, to the point it takes my breath away. As if the cervix is lower than normal, does that make sense? I'd appreciate any light that could be shed on this topic!!! TIA!!!
No expert, but I do remember reading that the foreplay causes the cervix to move up, to get out of the way of *foreign objects* let's say. So, during that time, make sure you get good and warmed up first I wonder if what you're actually describing tho, is a swollen ovary getting ready to pop follicles. I have this sometimes, when DH bumps my cervix, but the "pain" is not there at the cervix, but rather off to one side.

As for me, FF gives me solid crosshairs, and ovusoft will not admit that I've ovulated. So who knows what's going on. But, the OPKs are now snow white, so I'm assuming that FF has itself more together than Ovusoft this time.

Have a great day everyone!!

Kelly--> I'll PM you about translation stuff
#208 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's_Mommy View Post
So i used the fact that we are going to a holiday party tonight to POAS this morning and i got a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

can i pleased be moved to november's BFP List!!!

::::::jump ers:::
OMG!! I hadn't read down to the bottom!!! Congrats, again and again and again!!!!!
#209 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
For those who take it, how much do you take a day?

I took a few tablespoons a day around O.
#210 of 420 Old 11-29-2006, 01:58 PM

Wooohooooooooo Erika!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page