The ONE Thread November 26-December 2 - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
First ... 7  8  9 10  11  ... Last
Trying To Conceive > The ONE Thread November 26-December 2
~MoonGypsy~'s Avatar ~MoonGypsy~ 06:37 PM 11-29-2006
I've always wondered about the 'heavy womb' myself. Is it just cause I'm paying so much attention and pouring so much hope into it that I'm more acutely aware of my uterus (if that's even possible)?

I just wanted to say that all of you are so great, and it makes me happy to be able to keep up with such a supportive group of ladies. Iwish I wasn't such a wallflower and had more to say.

frog's Avatar frog 06:55 PM 11-29-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazieluna View Post
I'm also checking FF twenty times a day but it just doesn't tell me anything! So rude!
Amen to that!

MoonGypsy, I think you say the perfect amount.

ETA: MG, that photo of your husband is just adorable.
willowsmom's Avatar willowsmom 06:59 PM 11-29-2006
Just popping my head in.
CD82.
Sabo's Avatar Sabo 07:01 PM 11-29-2006
MoonGypsy: I always forget to look at the pictures until someone else brings it up. It is a cute picture and such a happy look on your babe's face. Also, is your husband a gamer? I see the lighted computer case that is oh-so-familiar. Just curious.
dctexan's Avatar dctexan 07:07 PM 11-29-2006
: Congrats Erika!!! Yay BFP!:

: FROG :

ann109's Avatar ann109 07:13 PM 11-29-2006
Ditto Moon Gypsy, I'm very grateful I've found MDC and this forum.
juneau's Avatar juneau 07:49 PM 11-29-2006
Just hanging out, twiddling my thumbs. I hate the o-wait. :

I am drinking as much decaf green tea as I can stand, and trying to take vitex. But it gives me a pretty bad headache so I think I might stop. Anyone else get headaches from vitex?

Gotta pick up some B6. My luteal phase is shockingly (for me) short these days, it was 10 days this month. Ugh. Hoping to get that to at least 12 if not back to the 14 I used to have.

Congrats to Emma's mommy! Your first dd and mine are the same age, and your loss this summer was not long after mine. I hope things go smoothly for you the next 9 months, and sprinkle some baby dust over here!
Fishie Kisses's Avatar Fishie Kisses 07:50 PM 11-29-2006
I don't really know, well, anything about OPKs. I know they test for an LH surge. Is O the only time you have an LH surge other than PG, or does it happen before AF as well. Reason for all the questioning is that I plan to test using an OPK first so as not to waste a HPT....if I get a + this late in the cycle after I KNOW I have O'd does it mean anything?? I saw on FF that several of the pg charts had + OPKs a day or 2 before + HPTs and was wondering if that was doable...TIA
twilight girl's Avatar twilight girl 08:02 PM 11-29-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I don't really know, well, anything about OPKs. I know they test for an LH surge. Is O the only time you have an LH surge other than PG, or does it happen before AF as well. Reason for all the questioning is that I plan to test using an OPK first so as not to waste a HPT....if I get a + this late in the cycle after I KNOW I have O'd does it mean anything?? I saw on FF that several of the pg charts had + OPKs a day or 2 before + HPTs and was wondering if that was doable...TIA
Totally depends on the brand of OPK.
Fishie Kisses's Avatar Fishie Kisses 08:09 PM 11-29-2006
Ok, well, I am using the CVS brand...would it say anything in the instruction book???
twilight girl's Avatar twilight girl 08:35 PM 11-29-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
Ok, well, I am using the CVS brand...would it say anything in the instruction book???
Well, I don't know about that! But, you can check at www.peeonastick.com and find out what the sensitivity is. First response gave me pretty good lines whether I was ovulating or not, so I wouldn't count it to tell me much of anything! I don't know about CVS though. The brand I get here in C.Rica goes pretty much snow white after O, so if it showed up with a line during the 2ww, I would have to run out for a real HPT.

HTH
twilight girl's Avatar twilight girl 08:39 PM 11-29-2006
But, back to me No, seriously, back to the uterine heaviness... I kind of feel like there's a storm going on down in there, with thunder and lightning! *If* FF is right, and *if* there is a fertilized egg, would 5 dpo be a possible implantation day? My temp rise had a dip yesterday and went up again today. Would 4/5 dpo be too early?
ShaneMK's Avatar ShaneMK 08:47 PM 11-29-2006
Hi folks thanks for your good wishes. I send them back at all of you! I am 4 days post insemination and hopeful but realistic. I will post like mad as it gets closer but what can I do now but work on our plan for next month and we need help!!!! SO many decisions...
FIRST
We need to order more frozen donor sperm and we'd like to get more than one vial and be able to store it for a few months... ( shipping is outrageous and we can save by ordering more vials at one time)

Anyone know something about sperm storage? We have access to a freezer at -80 but I think sperm need to be stored at -160.

: SHANE
ShaneMK's Avatar ShaneMK 08:59 PM 11-29-2006
Anyone used Letrozole?
http://www.ivf-indiana.com/education/letrozole.html

Our Dr has suggested that we try it this month because we want to get very precise about our timing. It works like Clomid but is much safer for older women I am 39. Clomid is dangerous for older women my DR says and I have a bunch of follicles so sometimes Clomid actually stops ovulation for women with many follicles. So we don't want that. I am not into drugs but we are traveling on my 15th day so the timing is very tight for inseminations.

Our Options

1) Try 'letrozole' day 3-7 and then get ultrasound day 10 and wait for DR to let us know when to do a trigger shot to stimulate ovulation...
2) Hope that it all works out naturally a little early and if not just skip this month

YOUR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS WOULD BE HELPFUL!

THANKs

Shane:
Fishie Kisses's Avatar Fishie Kisses 09:04 PM 11-29-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight girl View Post
But, back to me No, seriously, back to the uterine heaviness... I kind of feel like there's a storm going on down in there, with thunder and lightning! *If* FF is right, and *if* there is a fertilized egg, would 5 dpo be a possible implantation day? My temp rise had a dip yesterday and went up again today. Would 4/5 dpo be too early?
Thanks for your thoughts on the OPKs...and you cracked me up with the first part of this post!!! hahaha....as far as implantation, I don't think it's unheard of, but I don't know for sure! Sorry
mommy-X-2's Avatar mommy-X-2 09:48 PM 11-29-2006
Frog--Heres hoping that your sickness is more than the flu! Second yes Tashauna (fishie kisses) and I are sisters. Now heres what she didnt tell you. She likes to be just like me, only do things faster. We both got married in Dec. Our Dhs might as well be the same person because they are so much alike its just not funny! We both became insant mothers to 2 boys, who are both 2 years aprt. Shortly after getting married the x-wifes got pregnant and had a girl in Nov. The same Nov. my Dhs x had her daughter I found out I was pregnant with mine. Well Now its Tashaunas Nov. Her x just had her baby girl the begining of this month. Which means the begining of next month she needs to find out shes pg!!!! Hey a sister can hope cant she!

twilight girl--Ive had that same feeling almost cramps but not quite. We are on the same cd and I just had my temp dip today. I think it is completly possible to implant this early. Not everyone Os on the same day so why would we all have to implant on the same day?!?

So if Im not pregnant then something is wrong. Ive had odd "cramping", and all day today Ive been queasy, and my other end isnt too happy either (TMI). Ive been having burp ups as my kids call them. And I feel like Im going to pass out if I turn around to fast....: What the heck is my body doing!
MamaSweetP's Avatar MamaSweetP 10:35 PM 11-29-2006
Oh . . . my . . . heavens . . .
Does anyone know how to get rid of the stench of rotten milk? I dropped a gallon of milk in the kitchen 2 days ago and oh, the smell is horrendous!
Any ideas?
xoxo
Charlotte
dctexan's Avatar dctexan 10:43 PM 11-29-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSweetP View Post
Does anyone know how to get rid of the stench of rotten milk? I dropped a gallon of milk in the kitchen 2 days ago and oh, the smell is horrendous!
Any ideas?
xoxo
Charlotte
Oh my. Many many summers ago when we were living in Dallas, DH spilled his frappachino (or some milky coffee drink) in his car. We thought we had cleaned it all up (Summer in Dallas + Milk in car = VERY BAD), but let me tell you it stunk for TWO YEARS!!! We had a brief respite during the season Texans call "winter", but come spring it was back again. Ugh. It was so horrible. We tried all sorts of cleaners and sprays (even had the car professionally washed on the inside), no luck. Ah, good times

I know that doesn't really help you, but wanted to let you know I feel your pain. I hope someone has useful info for you
Kelly1216's Avatar Kelly1216 10:44 PM 11-29-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSweetP View Post
Any ideas?
xoxo
Charlotte
Move?
Sorry, not very helpful. I've done this too, and my hubby had to use some bleach maybe.... I'm not sure, I couldn't go in the room until after he was done cleaning, so I'm not sure what he did. I'll ask once I see him!
NJ*Doula's Avatar NJ*Doula 11:52 PM 11-29-2006
Wow, this thread is hard to keep up with. :

Good luck to all those waiting to O or waiting to know. :

Congrats Emma's Mommy!!! :
Momtomycharm's Avatar Momtomycharm 12:14 AM 11-30-2006
You guys are super hard to keep up with. I check before I go to bed and when I get home from work the next day there are alway at least 2 more pages.

:Congrats and H&H 9 months to ya, Emma's Mommy!!:

Waiting to o is starting to make me nuts: , I'm making a nice pattern on my chart though. (Yes I know I'm crazy to keep looking at my chart long enough to like the pattern. )
Momtomycharm's Avatar Momtomycharm 12:16 AM 11-30-2006
Wow top of the page, should I take this as a sign?
twilight girl's Avatar twilight girl 12:27 AM 11-30-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy-X-2 View Post
twilight girl--Ive had that same feeling almost cramps but not quite. We are on the same cd and I just had my temp dip today. I think it is completly possible to implant this early. Not everyone Os on the same day so why would we all have to implant on the same day?!?

So if Im not pregnant then something is wrong. Ive had odd "cramping", and all day today Ive been queasy, and my other end isnt too happy either (TMI). Ive been having burp ups as my kids call them. And I feel like Im going to pass out if I turn around to fast....: What the heck is my body doing!
Stacy--> Very cool to have a cycle buddy. I must warn you, I don't expect to last until the 7th before testing! I'm nearing psychosis with this, I feel like *I must know NOW*. I've got two more OPKs in the pack, I might have to PO them just to let off some pressure

How fun that you and Tashauna are sisters, and so in tune with each other!!

Good night everyone, I must get some work done now that DD is sleeping
twilight girl's Avatar twilight girl 12:27 AM 11-30-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtomycharm View Post
You guys are super hard to keep up with. I check before I go to bed and when I get home from work the next day there are alway at least 2 more pages.
Ah, Jen, don't worry! Just jump in whenever and wherever you can! Not necessary to keep up with everything!
Fishie Kisses's Avatar Fishie Kisses 12:40 AM 11-30-2006
twilight girl---I know how you feel about the need to PO something...a couple days ago I was ok. Today after being home all day with them calling to me....AAAHHHH!!! I need to PO them!! Must wait til Saturday!!!
megincl's Avatar megincl 12:55 AM 11-30-2006
T-1 until our cross-country swimmers arrive with their beloved transport device (our donor himself ).

Can't wait! DW gets acupuncture tomorrow afternoon and then we're set to go.

We both were up way too late last night both feeling giddy. We decided it's because this is the month....

Congrats Emma's Mommy on the BFP. Yahoo! Keep 'em coming. It's gotta be good karma for the rest of us, right?

be well,
megin
Kelly1216's Avatar Kelly1216 01:13 AM 11-30-2006
Ack! Weird things in my body!!! So, I'm on cd 23, somewhere between 10-12 dpo. I spotted around O, I believe. Earlier today, when I went to the bathroom, I spotted when I wipped, and it was mixed with ewcm. It was really more like ewcm with a bit of pink in it. And it was just that once! What is going on? Any ideas? Anyone?? Please!

Oh Duh! I almost forgot! Congradulations, Emma's_Mommy!!!!!! Have a H&H 9 months!
Emma's_Mommy's Avatar Emma's_Mommy 01:48 AM 11-30-2006
thank you everyone....i am sending you all well wishes
Fishie Kisses's Avatar Fishie Kisses 02:40 AM 11-30-2006
SOOOO exciting!!!!! I know it's WAY corny, but I saw today that bumGenious! now carries the color PINK!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I'm so stinking excited!!! I know it's dumb, but I LOVE bumGenious!
hlnmommy's Avatar hlnmommy 02:55 AM 11-30-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1216 View Post
Ack! when I went to the bathroom, I spotted when I wipped, and it was mixed with ewcm. It was really more like ewcm with a bit of pink in it. And it was just that once! What is going on? Any ideas? Anyone?? Please!
me too!! wish I could help you but I dont know what it is either!!! Yesterday there was so much gunck(?) that I had to wear a pad for part of the day:
First ... 7  8  9 10  11  ... Last

Up