~ Nursing Mamas TTC in December ~ - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-22-2006, 12:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i am sooooooooooooo annoyed at DH

every night of our lives together he has weanted to BD -- he waited like an child beingheld back from a christmas tree while i healed after Ds and a 4th degree tear

TONIGHT ?????????????? He says "lets not, we've done eveyr night this week, let's wait till tomorrow" ??????????????????????????

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2006, 12:21 AM

Mamma Mia! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry -- we will miss you

Jill -- how exciting -- good luck.

Aimee

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 12-22-2006, 02:26 AM

Spotting picking up, I'm offically out. On to an October baby! :

Gonna see about a day 21 progesterone this cycle. I had to be on supplaments when pg with James, I've spotted before AF since I had my m/c don't know if that screwed me up or what?

HannyBanny ((hugs))

Hoping for BFP's if anyone is testing in the AM

Renae wife to J :, Mama to 4.5y/o J-bird and 2y/o A : and E coming in late Dec/Early Jan. My husband had a living donor kidney transplant! :
Old 12-22-2006, 11:14 AM - Thread Starter

Well....... I got a very very faint BFP (x 3) this morning! Only 11 dpo so I am really going to keep praying!

:

Called my mother & twin sister this morning (around 8am my/their time) and they both got upset with me that I called so early.. told them the news and they both told me they'd have to call me back..... I almost cried both times... where is that warm and fuzzy love feeling that I COULDN"T wait for??? Anyway... my husband is happy... so that is all I need!

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

Old 12-22-2006, 11:17 AM

well despite what DH said last night -- I got him !!

his mind may say NO but I have never klnown his body to once i got my hands on him without a TV on.

I took an 2nd O test before before at 9 pm and still got a pos....

so : : :

Aimee

Old 12-22-2006, 11:30 AM

ohh rachel WE are ALL happy. I am so sorry sis and Mom reacted that wey. how uncool.

we will keep our fingers crossed for you.

how excited, what a great Christmas gift

Aimee

Old 12-22-2006, 12:00 PM

I've been charting the whole 9 yards. I'm on CD 7 I have had a temp spike from 2 days at 98.1 to 98.4 (I did test a little later this day) and today was 98.6 (testing around the usual time). Now, I'm thinking of taking some OPK to see if I can o. I'm taking my progesterone. I conceived DD my first round of taking it, so I'm looking up. I got the green light on FF. It feels good to maybe be able to look at my chances on a chart. Now, when I see a temp dip, that's when I may have o'd? What do you think?

Mama Mia -
Jill - Good luck to you. I think we might be in similar situations with our meds. YKWIM - looking for the same thing to happen again.
RachelS - Whoo hoo!!! I wish you many happy moments.

Appalachian mountain woman, radical homemaker, homeschooler, childbirth educator, and doula loving her DH and three powerful little femmes. Deladis 8-4-05, Ivy 4-28-08, and Gweneth 7-21-12 HBA2C! hbac.gif  -  blogging.jpg ribboncesarean.gif

Old 12-22-2006, 12:24 PM
zak

Woo-hoo, Rachel!!! Sorry about your Mom and Sister.

Aimee.... so you must have worked the : a little, huh?

JamesMama.... so sorry.

-zak- Mama to three fantastic sons - 2005, 2007 & 2010 and expecting a daughter February 2012!

Old 12-22-2006, 12:41 PM

Rachel, sorry about your mom and sisters reaction! Thats not nice! We're VERY happy for you!!!

W2G Amiee!!

Ugh...anyone good at adjusting temps? Cuz I know mine has to be off. Was up a bit late last night *wink wink* Finally got to sleep sometime between 12:30 and 1:00am. Woke up at 4:20am to temp. I reach over and I couldn't find DS! I panic for a second, sit up and feel around. He's at about my knees. Don't know how he got down there. I then reach over and shake DH since his alarm is blareing. The whole thing takes less than a minute. I then lay down and take my temp. 97.7 going by last nights spotting I'm 100% sure I'm not pg. So it's too high, should I just put it in and 'discard' it or should I try to adjust it?

Renae wife to J :, Mama to 4.5y/o J-bird and 2y/o A : and E coming in late Dec/Early Jan. My husband had a living donor kidney transplant! :
Old 12-22-2006, 01:06 PM

janesmom -- i have no idea what do to with it -- but i can bet after that PANIC the temp is wrong. (I'd freak )

Aimee

Old 12-22-2006, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMama View Post
Sarah- I usually spot at about 10-12dpo, pretty heavy until AF shows. This time I spotted on 6dpo? Weird. I'm hoping implantation but my temps are so low (which is also odd to have them be so low all through my LP). I guess we'll see what tomorrow and Saturday bring. Holding off on testing till Saturday, possibly Sunday depending on temps.
HHmmm, spotting as AF is coming is pretty normal but at 6DPO? Any possibility your O dates are off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post
He looked at my charts and saw the problem, and said, ok, let's try clomid again. Dh and i were kinda shocked, we expected a weaning lecture or at least a "let's do progesterone first" But then i remembered that when i got the endometrial biopsy done when ttc grace that it came back normal, as did the prog. test. Which should have indicated a normal lp. So something else *may* be going on, but because we had good success with clomid the first time(o'd two eggs!) we're going to try it before any more exploratory procedures. Ummm i kinda hope that i'll do two eggs again, but SHHHH.
I'm SO glad he wasn't a *total* jerk! I'm also very happy that you aren't having to mess around with things you know won't work for you. Here's to hoping for a "quick fix"!! Also, how do you know you O'd 2 eggs?

Quote:
Spotting picking up, I'm offically out. On to an October baby! :

Gonna see about a day 21 progesterone this cycle. I had to be on supplaments when pg with James, I've spotted before AF since I had my m/c don't know if that screwed me up or what?
So sorry. Did AF come early or did you just have lots of days of spotting this month? I hope you get some answers if you do testing this cycle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelS View Post
Well....... I got a very very faint BFP (x 3) this morning! Only 11 dpo so I am really going to keep praying!
: :
Quote:
Called my mother & twin sister this morning (around 8am my/their time) and they both got upset with me that I called so early.. told them the news and they both told me they'd have to call me back..... I almost cried both times... where is that warm and fuzzy love feeling that I COULDN"T wait for??? Anyway... my husband is happy... so that is all I need!
: so sorry, what a downer! i bet they just weren't thinking and will be thrilled when it processes for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastkygal View Post
I've been charting the whole 9 yards. I'm on CD 7 I have had a temp spike from 2 days at 98.1 to 98.4 (I did test a little later this day) and today was 98.6 (testing around the usual time). Now, I'm thinking of taking some OPK to see if I can o. I'm taking my progesterone. I conceived DD my first round of taking it, so I'm looking up. I got the green light on FF. It feels good to maybe be able to look at my chances on a chart. Now, when I see a temp dip, that's when I may have o'd? What do you think?
when you have a temp spike that means you Oed in the previous 24 hours or so. do you typically o early?

Quote:
I reach over and I couldn't find DS! I panic for a second, sit up and feel around. He's at about my knees. Don't know how he got down there.
been there a few times! mine is a mover! a couple days ago i woke up and she was head down, feet up and at the foot of the bed, i've woken up with her laying across my legs, and curled up against the head board. it can be really terrifying in those seconds before you realize what's going on!! on temp adjustment though, sorry!

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:28 PM

Quote:
she was head down, feet up and at the foot of the bed, i've woken up with her laying across my legs, and curled up against the head board. it can be really terrifying in those seconds before you realize what's going on!!
DS doesn't move, unless he flops on to his back from his side......

wow.

course i think if he moved around liek that DH would be too scared to let him stay in the bed with us (we have a really tall bed).

Sarah where are YOU in teh cycle? Testing again soon aren't you?

Aimee

Old 12-22-2006, 02:58 PM

Mamma Mia good luck at your appt. I hope it is helpful.

HeatherB, JamesMama sorry af is there.

Jillybeans I am glad you had a productive dr appt.

Aimee I am glad your dh came to his senses.

Big time CONGRATS to RachelS

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:16 PM

a few questions ......

1. since Rachel is with child -- do we need to find someone else to run this thread next month?

2. I did another o test today -- POAS -- as i do daily (unless i forget) and it was neg (at 11 am). I got two pos yesterday -- yes i did two........(one in teh afternoon and opne at 9 pm)

so I am thinking that means my surge was yesterasdy right -- so I am still on for O today or tomorrow --- that is my understanding of the LH surge and the O and all the timeing questions. AM I am track?

3. if DS's nurseing dealys O -- will I see another surge? or it all still based on the one surge i had yesterday.

I will O test another day or two, then i plan to stop till next month. I see not reason to after the fact.

and 4. IF you release two eggs a month -- is that two eggs with one LH surge, or would you have two LH surges.

Aimee

Old 12-22-2006, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee21972 View Post
course i think if he moved around liek that DH would be too scared to let him stay in the bed with us (we have a really tall bed).
we discuss this now and then but we both really feel she is not ready to move out of our bed yet. she sleeps against the wall or between us and hasn't fallen out of bed yet, well, while sleeping atleast!

Quote:
Sarah where are YOU in teh cycle? Testing again soon aren't you?
Well, as of today I am atleast 15dpo and still no AF. I have been mildly nauseas since last Saturday, worse after eating, m/s? mild flu? I don't know. I am very tired but dd has been sleeping like crap, must be teething. my nipples hurt like mad but i don't remember what that felt like pregnant verses yeast which, we battle from time to time. we had a neg yesterday and i will plan to test tomorrow AM so i can pick up more if needed while we're in DSM. I don't know what I'll do if it's another neg! *surely* 16dpo is not too early for a poas positive!?!?! We shall see, just really happy AF has yet to visit so far, keeping my hopes up!

Quote:
1. since Rachel is with child -- do we need to find someone else to run this thread next month?
a new person takes over each month, it rotates, so yes someone new will be in charge starting the 1st of Jan.

Quote:
2. I did another o test today -- POAS -- as i do daily (unless i forget) and it was neg (at 11 am). I got two pos yesterday -- yes i did two........(one in teh afternoon and opne at 9 pm)

so I am thinking that means my surge was yesterasdy right -- so I am still on for O today or tomorrow --- that is my understanding of the LH surge and the O and all the timeing questions. AM I am track?
very likey the surge is over, usually lasts 12-24 hours so that is normal to have a neg today. I would say you are right, you should be Oing today I'd guess, possibly tomorrow. I strongly recommend being diligent with your temps the next few days and you should see a rise, you will then *know* you Oed.

Quote:
3. if DS's nurseing dealys O -- will I see another surge? or it all still based on the one surge i had yesterday.
not positive on this one, make sure to temp!

Quote:
and 4. IF you release two eggs a month -- is that two eggs with one LH surge, or would you have two LH surges.
*almost* always it would be one surge, *very* few women will O two separate times but if it were to happen, as in O after becoming pregnant it is called superfetation or something like that. So basically, if a women would release 2 eggs, making fraternal twins possible, they would be released at the same time or at least with in hours, typically.

HTH! Oh, and make sure to bd today and tomorrow but I wouldn't do it more than once a day.

GOOD LUCK!

Old 12-22-2006, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS :

I am still praying for !!!

I know this sounds silly... but I do not want to leave this thread!! I really just started on MDC here in this thread and I do not want to leave! So.. do all mind if I check in !!! I will be so excited for you all to move too! Yes... someone new will have to take over in Jan... but not until!! Okay.

Good luck Aimee!!! I am so happy that you! Hurray! : !!!!!!!!!!!

eastkygal: Good luck to you!! Sounds very good to me!!! : !!!!!

JamesMama: So sorry!!!

Sarah, Zak and mommajb : How are you ladies doing today?

Thank you again for all the kind words... I can not tell you how much they mean to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

Old 12-22-2006, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Almost forgot.... I want to tell you all that the first thing my family said to was that I was going to HAVE to wean..... nice!

Old 12-22-2006, 05:43 PM

"when you have a temp spike that means you Oed in the previous 24 hours or so. do you typically o early?"

So, does that mean that as long as it continues to go up I could o, but when it drops again, I already have? I took an OPK and it was negative. CM is watery I think, but I'm not sure if I'm getting the real deal. TMI - I have heard docs comment that I have a high cervix. I've done kegels to try to get the real deal though.

I don't think I typically o every month and my cycles have always been a little weird. This is my first month of charting so... ? However, I conceived DD on my first 7 days of Provera or immediately thereafter. This time the doc has me on 10 days worth. It was mainly given to stop bleeding.

Another question... So, if I'm up and down at night with DD does it throw off my temp? I'm temping within 30 minutes of the time everyday. I only have had one open circle on my chart, but my temp still went up the next day within the usual time. I'm thinking of night weaning, and trying to encourage longer periods of time between nursing during the day. Any advice??

RachelS - I'd be happy to hear from you updates and continue to hear your comments!!!! Please stay!

Appalachian mountain woman, radical homemaker, homeschooler, childbirth educator, and doula loving her DH and three powerful little femmes. Deladis 8-4-05, Ivy 4-28-08, and Gweneth 7-21-12 HBA2C! hbac.gif  -  blogging.jpg ribboncesarean.gif

Old 12-22-2006, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Almost forgot.... I want to tell you all that the first thing my family said to was that I was going to HAVE to wean
I am so sorry == i too expect this to be one of the first 2 or 3 thigns (after were you trying and isn't T alwafylk young and something mean things baout 2 under 2)

Quote:
Another question... So, if I'm up and down at night with DD does it throw off my temp? I'm temping within 30 minutes of the time everyday. I only have had one open circle on my chart, but my temp still went up the next day within the usual time. I'm thinking of night weaning, and trying to encourage longer periods of time between nursing during the day. Any advice??
I am in the same boat./ night weaning is not even a though-- he nurses at 7 pm, 9:45 pm, 12:30 am -- adn all THAT I am happy with -- then he nursed 5 times bewteen 12:30 adn 6 am, then he nursed at 6:20.......

course if i a successful at catching a cute little sperm this month (this weekend) then somehting may have to change anyway.....

I do knwo that getting up with DD (or ds for me) CAN efect temp. but it is all a gradual thing -- tossing and turn to nurse or try to settle the child, vs getting up to walk, vs just rolling a little and the baby latching on (not something we do -- DS can undo my shirt int eh day time, at night he is as helpelss as a 2 week old just laying there tossing his head and fussing!!). it is all aquestionof degrees (no pun intended). And I am not sure how much effects the temp enough to be "wrong" and I am not sure if yudo the same amount each night, and thus each temp is wrong int eh same way (KWIM) if that in effect corrects the problem.

i read a suggeston one time -- if you have a dc that gets restless in teh eraly am -- to tempo like at teh 4 am feeding or whenever it is kinds morning, but you haven't been too distrubed (assumeing of course you have been in bed and alseep or mostly asleep for a good amount of time) but --- never tried it, not sure i could remmebr it enough days for it to matter. I temp between 6adn 6:45 -- not great but at least i remember MOST days.

Sorry I can't really help you -- this is my first month charting and i am still new to it all.

--- HEY where is Yogochich79 ??? ---- I went back and looked and the last post i find from her is teh 19th of this month.....is she travling or something??? I hope she is ok.

Aimee

Old 12-22-2006, 07:25 PM

Quote:
I know this sounds silly... but I do not want to leave this thread!! I really just started on MDC here in this thread and I do not want to leave! So.. do all mind if I check in !!! I will be so excited for you all to move too! Yes... someone new will have to take over in Jan... but not until!! Okay.
I know how you feel, I was thinking about this, if I AM pregnant I will probably still stalk this thread!
Quote:
Sarah, Zak and mommajb : How are you ladies doing today?
I snuck this into the thread to Aimee Well, as of today I am atleast 15dpo and still no AF. I have been mildly nauseas since last Saturday, worse after eating, m/s? mild flu? I don't know. I am very tired but dd has been sleeping like crap, must be teething. my nipples hurt like mad but i don't remember what that felt like pregnant verses yeast which, we battle from time to time. we had a neg yesterday and i will plan to test tomorrow AM so i can pick up more if needed while we're in DSM. I don't know what I'll do if it's another neg! *surely* 16dpo is not too early for a poas positive!?!?! We shall see, just really happy AF has yet to visit so far, keeping my hopes up!

Quote:
Almost forgot.... I want to tell you all that the first thing my family said to was that I was going to HAVE to wean..... nice!
Yeah, I 've heard that too. I just proudly say that I plan to continue as long as Grace wants and hopefully will be tandem nursing! My grandmother told me it was vulgar to nurse a baby past 18 months and that nursing through pregnancy would rob my body of everything it needs and I will suffer greatly later......I told her I would agree to disagree, there is no arguing with my grandma!

It is sad that our society is just really so uninformed. I used to think it was weird to nurse past 1 because I never knew anyone that did it. I never remember see anyone breastfeed growing up, although I know my mom nursed my sibs for over 6 months each.

Quote:
So, does that mean that as long as it continues to go up I could o, but when it drops again, I already have? I took an OPK and it was negative. CM is watery I think, but I'm not sure if I'm getting the real deal. TMI - I have heard docs comment that I have a high cervix. I've done kegels to try to get the real deal though.
Temps from AF to O should be continuously low. Then, after O they jump up because progesterone becomes dominate rather than estrogen as early in the cycle. When you have 2 or 3 days of higher temps then you know you Oed. The temp should stay at the higher level until AF arrives again. Does that explain it better? I hope!
Quote:
Are you getting out of bed? If so I'd say it is likely to throw your temps off. You need (I believe) 3 hours of sleep to get an accurate temp. If you are getting that from the last time you get up to temping you should be okay. If you are simply rolling and nursing it is much less likely to throw things off.
Quote:
RachelS - I'd be happy to hear from you updates and continue to hear your comments!!!! Please stay!

Old 12-22-2006, 07:34 PM

good grief I've been posting a lot today! I just updated ff and they are saying I'm 3 days late for AF but of course, since I'm not temping did not detect O. I'm on day 47 for goodness sake! For some reason I'm REALLY feeling like testing but I know it would be a waste and I only have 1 left so I HAVE to wait for the AM. Please send my patient vides! Oh, pregnant ones are welcome too! :

Old 12-22-2006, 07:35 PM

i thught I'd post this for all of your lucky momma who got

Quote:
The American Academy of Family Physicians Position Paper on Breastfeeding
"Breastfeeding should ideally continue beyond infancy, but this is currently not the cultural norm and requires ongoing support and encouragement. Breastfeeding during a subsequent pregnancy is not unusual. If the pregnancy is normal and the mother is healthy, breastfeeding during pregnancy is the woman's personal decision. If the child is younger than two years of age, the child is at increased risk of illness if weaned. Breastfeeding the nursing child after delivery of the next child (tandem nursing) may help to provide a smooth transition psychologically for the older child."
here is the kellymom.com link for allt eh policy statements

http://www.kellymom.com/bf/start/pre...tml#statements

also see this

http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/p...ingpolicy.html

Quote:
and should continue as long as mutually desired
I plan to print these up -- and be ready to give them out.

Now you offical have a doctors --- mainstream doc at that, blessing.

Aimee

Old 12-22-2006, 11:45 PM

Okay, so now I'm worried that we didn't catch the eggie. Yesterday's temp was 98.4 up from 98.1. So, last night we DTD. Today's temp was 98.6. CM is watery. The days that I had 98.1, I was still bleeding or spotting with no CM. I am taking progesterone pills, so that could be raising my temp too. I tried to look at the charts of gals on progesterone on FF, but so far they look nothing like mine.

I reckon I'm doing it right. I temp as soon as I'm waking up for good in the morning. We co-sleep so I'm not getting up out of bed at night. Just rolling over, scooting the dog over with my legs, fighting DH for some blankets, etc... So, I guess it shouldn't be enough to change my temp.

Old 12-23-2006, 12:07 AM

Sarah wait until morning to test. It's so hard, isn't it?

Rachel, nursing through a pregnancy and tandem nursing takes alot of energy but so does parenting w/o nursing in your bag of tricks. Most of the comments I have gotten were when I was late in preg. People seemed to think I hadn't thought ahead : - "what will you do about when the baby is born?" The two things I remember are tender nipples during preg and dreading when the older baby had night wakings after the new baby was born. All good memories.

I do not usually temp (part of my not obsessing routine and I have not had 10? periods since Jan 1996) so I am little help there.

As to me now.... based on cm I probably should not be on the computer right now but dh is upstairs getting the big kids settled in to bed and hopefully mustering the energy to dtd. :

Old 12-23-2006, 12:10 AM

And good luck to you Eastkygal! You did what you could to catch the egg. Now the waiting game.

Old 12-23-2006, 01:02 AM

I can finally join you ladies. My OB put me on provera since I hadn't cycled yet and DS is only nursing 2 times a day. It worked, so I must have enough estrogen. I am on cd2 and starting clomid on Christmas day. My DH and I are planning a night away the weekend I am ovulating, just to take the pressure off. I took clomid when trying to get PG with DS and after 6 cycles gave up, I got PG about 3 months later after the HSG so they think my tubes were blocked up and they were cleared. I am going to do 2 months of clomid and take March off and see if I O on my own. The only side effects I remember were hot flashes and mood swings. I hope thye aren't too bad, I can't remember how it was and I have a 19mo old to take care of. Anyway, I am excited to finally get going since I have had the baby bug for 6mo now and no PPAF. Does anyne know if fertility monitors still work while on clomid? Sorry this so long. Good luck to those in the 2WW and : for those waiting to O. I hope we get lots of in 2007.

SAHM slinggirl.gif married to my loveblowkiss.gif we have 2 boys superhero.gifJames(5/24/05)  bouncy.gifJustin(4/5/08) and our little princessdust.gifRowan Jane 12/17/10  expecting #4 belly.gifJesse Rhys stork-boy.gif due Sept 4 2013  homeschool.gif

Old 12-23-2006, 01:44 AM - Thread Starter

changes made

eastkygal: Good luck to you!!!!! I agree... you are doing everything that you can!

SENDING YOU HUGE VIBES SARAH!!!!!!! I liked your answer to your grandmother!!

THANK YOU Aimee for the GREAT info! You have made my night!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Thank you as well mommajb!!! SO TRUE!!! WOW.... I love you ladies! This support is unlike anything I have ever had!!!

Jen: Good luck!!!! Sounds like you have a very good plan in place!!! MY very good friend used the clearblue easy fertility monitor with clomid twice and has one beautiful little boy and is preg with her second child! I highly recommend it!!! Good luck!!!

Old 12-23-2006, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Okay, so now I'm worried that we didn't catch the eggie. Yesterday's temp was 98.4 up from 98.1. So, last night we DTD. Today's temp was 98.6. CM is watery. The days that I had 98.1, I was still bleeding or spotting with no CM. I am taking progesterone pills, so that could be raising my temp too. I tried to look at the charts of gals on progesterone on FF, but so far they look nothing like mine.

I reckon I'm doing it right. I temp as soon as I'm waking up for good in the morning. We co-sleep so I'm not getting up out of bed at night. Just rolling over, scooting the dog over with my legs, fighting DH for some blankets, etc... So, I guess it shouldn't be enough to change my temp.
the progesterone could mess with your temps, i'm not really sure.... lots of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post
Sarah wait until morning to test. It's so hard, isn't it?

As to me now.... based on cm I probably should not be on the computer right now but dh is upstairs getting the big kids settled in to bed and hopefully mustering the energy to dtd. :
I am waiting!! Yeah me! Good luck getting that egg! Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen&james View Post
I can finally join you ladies. My OB put me on provera since I hadn't cycled yet and DS is only nursing 2 times a day. It worked, so I must have enough estrogen. I am on cd2 and starting clomid on Christmas day. My DH and I are planning a night away the weekend I am ovulating, just to take the pressure off. I took clomid when trying to get PG with DS and after 6 cycles gave up, I got PG about 3 months later after the HSG so they think my tubes were blocked up and they were cleared. I am going to do 2 months of clomid and take March off and see if I O on my own. The only side effects I remember were hot flashes and mood swings. I hope thye aren't too bad, I can't remember how it was and I have a 19mo old to take care of. Anyway, I am excited to finally get going since I have had the baby bug for 6mo now and no PPAF. Does anyne know if fertility monitors still work while on clomid? Sorry this so long. Good luck to those in the 2WW and : for those waiting to O. I hope we get lots of in 2007.
Yeah! Hopefully it is a quick stay!

Quote:
SENDING YOU HUGE VIBES SARAH!!!!!!! I liked your answer to your grandmother!!
Thanks! How are you doing? Any symptoms? What do you think your predicted due date is? Aug or Sept? Hopefully we'll be hanging in a ddc together! This really is a great thread and great place to gather support, encouragement, sympathy, and information.

I'll update tomorrow, hopefully with a already!

Old 12-23-2006, 03:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rachel, that's wonderful news. I'm so happy for you

jen&james

Good luck, Eastkygal

Sending patient vibes to you, Sarah

Aimee, thanks for the info and good luck this cycle

Amanda,  SAHM mama to love.gif Rose and rainbow1284.giflove.gif  Sean.   Always in my heart and never forgotten  angel3.gif Violet (18 weeks due to I.C.) candle.gif
Old 12-23-2006, 03:00 AM

Quote:
THANK YOU Aimee for the GREAT info! You have made my night!!!!! Thank you!!!!
at least you can tell them a doctor says it is cool. and a westeren med MD -- cuz for my family tehre is no other experet. adn having an expert say it is ok -- is about all my fam needs.

Glad i could make you feel a littel more happy -- at this very happy time.

Aimee

User Tag List