~ Nursing Mamas TTC in December ~ - Page 20 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-31-2006, 12:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hey

i thought of something

i am TTC with a nurseling for the first time, as we only ahve one child and are working on number two (and working hard)

but -- surely some of the moms here are doing this for teh 2nd or maybe 3rd time..........

sooooooo if this is not your first TTC while nurseing adventure -- tell us -- DID it take longer to get pg while nurseing than without nurseing?

Aimee

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2006, 12:59 AM

thanks for the new thread aimee!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

Old 12-31-2006, 01:01 AM

I had one PPAF between my first and second child at 15 months and one PPAF between my 3rd and 4th at 18 months. When my second child was 15 months I also had 1 PPAF before conceiving but only went to 9 weeks.

There is a 4.5 year gap between my 2nd and 3rd but we were tta until then. I have never had a big problem conceiving but I am considerably older now than I was the first time around. My 3rd child is weaned (I think, she assures me most days that 3 year olds still nurse) and the fourth is still nursing. I assume that it is this drop in nursing that precipitated my return to menses.

In short, once I was oing I haven't had much trouble conceiving and carrying a baby though I did struggle to get my cycles regular many, many years ago.

Did this answer the question?

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:02 AM

thanks

jsut looking for prespective

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014

User Tag List