~ Nursing Mamas TTC in December ~ - Page 20 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#571 of 574 Old 12-30-2006, 11:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hey

i thought of something

i am TTC with a nurseling for the first time, as we only ahve one child and are working on number two (and working hard)

but -- surely some of the moms here are doing this for teh 2nd or maybe 3rd time..........

sooooooo if this is not your first TTC while nurseing adventure -- tell us -- DID it take longer to get pg while nurseing than without nurseing?

Aimee

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#572 of 574 Old 12-30-2006, 11:59 PM

thanks for the new thread aimee!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#573 of 574 Old 12-31-2006, 12:01 AM

I had one PPAF between my first and second child at 15 months and one PPAF between my 3rd and 4th at 18 months. When my second child was 15 months I also had 1 PPAF before conceiving but only went to 9 weeks.

There is a 4.5 year gap between my 2nd and 3rd but we were tta until then. I have never had a big problem conceiving but I am considerably older now than I was the first time around. My 3rd child is weaned (I think, she assures me most days that 3 year olds still nurse) and the fourth is still nursing. I assume that it is this drop in nursing that precipitated my return to menses.

In short, once I was oing I haven't had much trouble conceiving and carrying a baby though I did struggle to get my cycles regular many, many years ago.

Did this answer the question?

You don’t owe them an explanation, just a response.
#574 of 574 Old 12-31-2006, 12:02 AM

thanks

jsut looking for prespective

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page