~ Nursing Mamas TTC in December ~ - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 574 Old 12-06-2006, 10:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok

I am now addicted to something else -- FF -- I keep playing with it -- even though there is really noghting THERE yet.

Diapers, pg, babies, birth, bf...now TTC.....

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#182 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 12:03 AM

Tomorrow is 14dpo. A teensy bit early to test for me and I don't have a test. Tomorrow I will go buy some tests and see how long I hold out before testing.
#183 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 12:11 AM

ooh mia, i'll say some prayers!

aimee: i've been on vitex since the end of september, and i still don't have normal cycles. Hoping to see some improvement this cycle as I upped the dose, but still looks like i'll O late.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#184 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 12:23 AM

Momma Mia -- good luck......

Jillybean --- any "luck" with teh healing work you ahve been up to -- feeling any better (in general, as well as cycle?). I have been thinking of you

it is a little odd -- i think about you all so much, but could nevre pick one of you out of a crowd if we met at teh mall !!!

CD 5 here. AF seesm to be done; which is good. Normally she visits for 5 days, and maybe spotting on 6.... last month (39 days) she was here for 8 days.........granted this month she came late (not as late) but at least she isn't here as long -- even though the first two days were teh worst bleeding I'ev ever had except PP....................

Tomorrow afternoon I will start my O tests, I got a buch on -line and intend to test each day till I know for us if I am Oing at all.

Tomorrow I will also start temping.

AImee

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#185 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 12:40 AM

Thanks Jill There's no way to make a pregnancy where there isn't already one, (okay, maybe if you're god!) but a prayer for the grace to handle the outcome of the test would be ohsowelcome.

I'm broken out, I was crampy yesterday and the day before and I'm very weepy tonight, so I am figuring that I will get AF soon. No reason I can't waste a pregnancy test or two this cycle. It's my god(dess) given right!
#186 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 12:53 AM - Thread Starter

Good Luck Mamma Mia!!

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

#187 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 01:23 AM

Thanks Rachel!
#188 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 01:41 AM

all of you ladies are so awesome! the support and love here is beautiful.

i feel so crappy, i don't know what's up.
i'm crampy, tired, i have zits all over (haven't had one since pre pg).

i just want something to happen o, af, bfp. does anyone ever wish there was an af test, just to know if she was coming?

and now ds is nursing constantly, all night and day.

does anyone know what green tea does? and how much you are supposed to take?

i'm sending love and good thoughts to all, especially those dealing with disappointment.
#189 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 01:53 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broccolilover View Post
all of you ladies are so awesome! the support and love here is beautiful.
Amen to that. Seriously.

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
#190 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 03:50 AM

Quote:
does anyone ever wish there was an af test, just to know if she was coming?
YES!

Broccolilover are you charting? Hopefully those are all pg signs! :

Good luck Mama Mia!

Aimee, it is easy to get obsessed. The trick is to keeping it a "healthy obsession" and not getting too stressed out.

jillybeams : for an early O for you this cycle!

Spotting hasn't gotten worse...tomorrow I should know more. I at least would like to have a longer lp even if I am not pregnant. Of course I would prefer a 9 month lp.

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#191 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 04:41 AM

I am trying not to cry right now. I am having an emotional roller coaster kind of day, and my cycle symptoms are totally making it worse.

This weepiness is classic to my AF showing up. I am bloated, broken out, feel heavy in my uterus. It's classic. I've been having goopy cvm (yeah yeah tmi) that is just seeming like copious sticky mucous. Fine. Well yesterday it was really watery, and this morning too. Well now all of a sudden tonight I have tons of ewcvm, something I haven't really made since I started taking clomid. I felt it drop down and it was warm and I was sure it was my period. When I pulled down my pants I saw red, I swear. Then when I wipe there is pink tinged mucous, it's egg white all of a sudden and there's tons of it. My underwear are black, but I SAW red. I know now it must have been pink tinged.

I stopped temping (and saliva scoping) because I didn't want to obsess in the 2ww. I can't be absolutely sure that I ovulated and I am not being monitored for ovulation. But clomid generally causes ovulation within about 5 days after you stop taking it. All my fertile signs pointed to O 2 weeks ago. Now I am one day away from a test and my cvp is high soft and medium (a.k.a. TOTALLY FERTILE) and my fluid is also totally fertile. What is the deal? So maddening.

And I've been a tiny bit dizzy today, but I didn't read that as a pregnancy symptom but as a severe sleep deprivation symptom. A part of the reason today has been so hard is because I got somewhere areound 3 hours of sleep last night and had a really emotionally stressful morning. Then ended up going out with a mamma friend all day and having a great time. Those swings and the sleep deprivation, along with bad news that made me cry tonight... I just don't know anymore!

I am totally rambling which I do when I'm sleep deprived. I'm just going to sit back and try to watch TV streaming on the internet and veg until DP gets home. Then I'm going to do the just in case baby dance and crash hard.

Man. This is one of those days I wished I cohoused with my best mamma friend.
#192 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 10:41 AM

momma mia

I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry -- you sound like me last week (me and Erin).

I KNOW it is NO FUN..........and fustrating and upsetting adn so on

Hang in there -- when the time is right it will happen.

Better a healthy strong pg than one with problems --

Aimee

#193 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 10:48 AM

i temped for the first time today

#194 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
YES!

Broccolilover are you charting? Hopefully those are all pg signs! :
no, i'm not charting, i can't see it being worth it since i have no cycle.
i am use the scope and today there was nothing.
i' have to admit that i do feel pg but the reality is i am more than likely not.
this happen with my ds, for three months solid i thought i was pg before getting bfp. i just wish i knew something. the cramps are really annoying, and i'm so psycho i keep making up symptoms in me head. i wish my uterus was like a toilet and when cycles go wrong i could just flush it and start fresh.

Mamma Mia- all you symptoms sound good to me, are going to poas soon?
#195 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 01:20 PM

Morning ladies, CD2 here for me today. Didn't temp this morning either but it was because I forgot my BBT at the in-laws. Ah well, I'll start up again tomorrow morning.

MamaMia we are here for ya.

Naturegirl, those temps are looking good. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

Jill my love! You know that my LP was was MUCH better this month even though we still didn't succeed. AND I O'd later in the cycle so don't give up hope. To me a late O and short LP don't have to go hand in hand.

Proud mama to DD#1 (11) DS (4) and DD#2 ( 2 )
#196 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 01:51 PM

I thought LP was pretty standard -- the same , more or less, each month in the same woman -- but that O date effects AF -- that is late O, later AF....but that the time between O and AF should always be amost the same?

so a late AF would either be a failed pg or a late O??

yes? no??

Aimee

#197 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 03:14 PM

aww mia. : I don't know you, but i still love you and am here if you need a shoulder. The best advice given to me when struggling to conceive dd was stupid, but it worked for me. (i don't know who i'm quoting, but here it is "Someday, as hard as it is to imagine, you'll have that warm little body in your arms, and every test, every tear, every month of ttc crap, and every single heartache will be worth it. In fact, you'd do it over again in a second." And you know what? She was right, it was all worth it. And I am doing again, and will keep doing it, because someday it'll be worth it all again. Hope that helps. :

carrie, i really hope you're right. But i'm still nervous. Especially because even while not nursing i have issues.

Cd14, no definitive signs of O.

Aimee: my first session is tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. I do feel better because of you rachel. I'm definitely able to let go more.

eta: cheryl, i'm really pulling for you!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#198 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 03:15 PM

Broccolilover- The only reason i am confused and frustrated is that I haven't been making ewcvm when all the rest of my signs point to O. That's why I think I didn't get pregnant last month even with BD on all the right days.

I am going to poas soon! Maybe later today!
#199 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post
aww mia. : I don't know you, but i still love you and am here if you need a shoulder. The best advice given to me when struggling to conceive dd was stupid, but it worked for me. (i don't know who i'm quoting, but here it is "Someday, as hard as it is to imagine, you'll have that warm little body in your arms, and every test, every tear, every month of ttc crap, and every single heartache will be worth it. In fact, you'd do it over again in a second." And you know what? She was right, it was all worth it. And I am doing again, and will keep doing it, because someday it'll be worth it all again. Hope that helps. :
Thanks Jill. Here's you and me being in the August DDC together
#200 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 04:13 PM

so -- here is a really stupid question

the momms whre talking aboutbeing in t eh AUG DDC are the ones still hoeping for a Pos test based on cenception in NOv -- correct?

Cuz I have been playing with due date predictors -- and phycisally counting in my day timer -- adn I I get pg this cycle -- ie in Dec -- I am looking at a Sept due date.

sooooooooooooooooooooooo

am I waaaaay off here -- the rest of teh Aug EDD will be ones who are jsutnow getting Pos test for egg / sperm meeting in Nov? correct??

Aimee

#201 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 04:24 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I think I saw someone (not sure what thread) say that the latest for an Aug EDD is Oing on Dec 8, which is tomorrow. I know for my cycle (currently in the TWW), I could have a very-late Aug EDD. My DS2 was due 9/9 and my O date when he was conceived was 12/18. Of course, he was born 9/5!

HTH!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#202 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 04:29 PM

Aimee, my O date on the 23rd would put me at Aug. 16th as a due date. So I'm guessing that the last two weeks of August EDDs are going to be ending soon as my two week wait ends. Make sense?

Well hello there HeatherB! We cross-posted
#203 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 04:30 PM - Thread Starter

Broccolilover: to you! yes! I wish that was a test for AF!! I drink decaf green tea... from what I have learned that it helps with your cm. I do not think that it actually increases the amount... but it helps make what you do have thinner and easier for the sperm to reach the egg. Any of you other ladies can correct me if I am wrong. I drink one to two cups a day.

Hi zjande! How are you doing?

naturegirl:: soon!!!

Mamma Mia: !!! Good luck : !!

Aimee21972: good luck temping!! Also, I think that you are right.... I know that if I get pregnant this cycle.... which will not be for a while yet... I will be due in Sept.

Hi yogachick79! to you!! This is going to be THE cycle for you!!!!!!

Jill: Go luck tonight! Let us know how it goes. I am SO happy that I was able to help you!!! Thank you for your very kind words.... it means a lot to me as well!

LOTS of to everyone!!!

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

#204 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 08:21 PM

rachel, i've found the green tea thins things down a bit as well. The epo is the only thing that has actually helped with amounts.

#205 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 09:11 PM

to Mama Mia. I hope your bfp happens very soon.

to everyone testing soon and good luck to the new temp takers

Update on me: Thoroughly confused. I put my cf as light menstruation today. Sorry if TMI but this is what is going on. Usually with my cycle I have one day of spotting than pretty good medium flow menstruation on day 2 and 3. Well today (spotting yesterday) I again had spotting. Enought to wear a liner but not my usual day 2 flow. Really only when I go potty and wipe. So I don't know if this is af starting or what? To make thing more confusing...when I was preggers with ds I had similar symptoms and was SURE my cycle was starting but it never really got going. It was very stressful for me as I had already had one m/c and spent about the first 14 weeks of his pregnancy thinking I was having a m/c. Lots of light bleeding and cramping, etc. I even had clots of blood passed at one point. I wish I could just "do it" get pregnant and have a NORMAL, uneventful pregnancy.

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#206 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 09:55 PM

Well hello everyone. I think I am joining you. It'll be a bit. I just got AF tonight though I've been getting them since August. I was on the darn minipill for a while and that really screwed things up. I stopped that a month ago. Well, soo.... nice to meet everyone.
#207 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 10:18 PM

eh.
#208 of 574 Old 12-07-2006, 11:43 PM - Thread Starter

changes made

So sorry Mamma Mia!!

MommaCrystal!

to you naturegirl!! I will pray for a perfect pregnancy for you!
I had placenta prevera with my ds and I had lots of bleeding... I understand... it was very emotional for me as well!

I am on CD10... I am starting to get concerned about the implantation happening during the time that I will be around my family for the holidays.... we always seem to catch a cold & fever..... am I silly for worring about having a fever when implantation happens? Can that hurt my chances of conceiving this cycle? Urrr.. all the little things that makes our minds busy. I am really trying to be relaxed this cycle.... what a difficult task!

#209 of 574 Old 12-08-2006, 01:32 AM

:

(but that is all! I am only stalking other peoples charts. )

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
#210 of 574 Old 12-08-2006, 01:37 AM

Rachel, I think you can take alegna out of waiting to O and add her to success stories. I read on some other thread she got a bfp after checking in with the November thread. Not sure which month to add her to though!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page