wow lily that's some jump.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2006, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you all for your kind words and welcome

Martini Olive is actually my dogs name! She, for now, is our baby haha.

I hope I'm not here too long either and I mean that with the greatest amount of !

You all seem so wonderful, glad I finally got my butt back on this forum!
Old 12-09-2006, 02:01 PM

Whoa Lily! Did you sleep next to the furnace or something?? Just a guess but I would think that's ovulation.

Crystal - did you temp? I haven't looked at anybody's chart yet.

My head hurts and I'm tired. This after sleeping for about 10 hours. I also woke up three or four times during the night to pee. It was highly aggravating, especially waking up with the headache. Thank heavens for a little Tylenol (yes, I take Tylenol even though we're ttc - I don't see a point in suffering and I don't think a singe Tylenol will affect much one way or another at this point). I'm supposed to hang up lights today outside... but it's COLD! and I don't know if I feel up to climbing a ladder. Cookies will be done but ladders... I dunno. I have to finish the tree inside too so maybe outside will have to wait.

all around.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
Old 12-09-2006, 03:02 PM

Hey everyone...hugs and love to all of y'all.

CD92.
I've just about given up for the rest of this year. I don't think I'll have an AF before 2007. Seriously.

My guess is for January 6th, AF will be here...anyone want to bet with me?

Jenn - Mom, Photographer, Barista 

Old 12-09-2006, 03:04 PM

I am having such bad stomach problems, like sharp constipation/gas pains all around my whole stomach. I guess that is bloating right? Did you have that Hopemom or Tenk? Any gas type pains? I am sorry I keep asking, but I am just so worried something weird happened like a cyst ruptured or something. I don't know if this is normal. I also don't have much breast tenderness, would that come around later? I usually have that right at O and all the way to AF.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Jenn - I don't know how you do it, I'm about to lose it on CD34 with no O.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:08 PM

Lily! Thats one heck of a temp rise - maybe you are sick? Or maybe you O'd, I'm hoping you O'd. : I"m also hoping that instead cup helped the swimmers stay where they need to stay, and that they find that egg this month. :

Christy - it's too cold for anything outdoors here too. I stayed in all day yesterday too - it was 16 here! Brrrrr.... I"m taking tylenol too if need be. Hell, I'm also having a drink if I want one. After 16 months of TTC, I figure I'm far more likely to be not pg than pg, so screw it. (Although I'm only allowing drinks pre-o, not after)

MartiniOlive - That is such a cute dogs name! What kind of dog? For some reason I'm picturing a little dog, like a jack russel or something. We're glad to have you here, and we all hope you don't have to stick around too long, although you shuold know we don't automatically oust our graduates either. We like a few updates here and now.

Hopesmom - How are you feeling these days? Thanks for the after-Oday info. I like to know what to look out for.

Tenk - I frosted you cause you hadn't been yet. I had no idea you had been multiply frosted.

Mommyinchaos - I'm soooooooo hopeful for you this month. You're chart is gorgeous, and I'm so holding my breath for when you get back and update us if AF showed or not.
: Have a wonderful weekend, and try not to worry about AF.

I spent yesterday making fudge and brownies and truffles and my house smells.... omg, it smells amazing. I can't open my fridge - because with each passing hour, my willpower to not eat everything weakens. CD14 for me today. I got woken up at 6am by one of my cats standing on my bladder, and when I came back to bed without feeding him, (how dare I!) he chose to walk on me and purr and lick my head, so it took me a good hour and a half to fall back asleep, during which time I turned off the alarm, and slept obscenely late. Totally forgot to temp too. But I'll check CM and CP so that should fill in nicely. I've also been OPK-ing daily. No + yet, but I look forward to watching me pee make some lines on something for a change. I've been having a funky twingy pinchy feeling on my left side today, not sure what it is, but I'm, thinking it's too soon for O. I'm expecting O between cd17 and 23, Clomid wouldn't make me O early, would it?

Old 12-09-2006, 03:29 PM

lily.. I feel for you.. I'm really kinda sorry that there is nothing that I can tell you to make you feel better... but I'm thinking of ya... and I thought that it was kinda a jump in temp too... but maybe its just because your sickly???

christy... yes I DID temp... I thought it was kinda low... but what do I know

jenn.. wow.. cd 92? well.. you've been spotting.. doesnt that count for something?

martini... what a stinkin cute name for your dog!! very original... and I want to know what breed it is too!

ity.. how DARE you mention chocolate when I have none in the house... so.. not.. FAIR!!:

theresa.. I hope youre having a fun weekend... fill us all in when you get back!

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

Old 12-09-2006, 03:30 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Nothing happening with me!

mommyic - I've heard that the Diva cup isn't any good for TTC purposes but the Instead cups sit up close to the cervix and can hold the "stuff" up there.

lily - That is one crazy jump! I think your chart will be the #1 stalked for a while. I understand it's frustrating to only get in one try but it only takes one swimmer.

willowsmom : for AF soon! (wow don't say that much!)

Christy I'll take Advil if I have a headache. That's probably even worse than Tylenol.

Ity My cat is been a big pain lately. She taken to sleeping on the bed again. But she chooses to sleep either between my legs or between my hubby's legs. She doesn't just sleep between us. And she doesn't hang around foot level either - she's usually up around my knees!

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
Old 12-09-2006, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
jenn.. wow.. cd 92? well.. you've been spotting.. doesnt that count for something?

I wish. lol But unfortunately...I've spotted off and on for 50 days. lol

Jenn - Mom, Photographer, Barista 

Old 12-09-2006, 08:18 PM

: everyone !

and :

gotta fly ! I wish I had time to post more but I have to read and run these days. It will all change after Christmas.

Old 12-09-2006, 08:22 PM

Willowsmom - I can kinda sympathize. Although my longest was only 51 days, I do know the frustration with just wanting af already. Thankfully I think that my doctor has dxd and fixed the problem (won't know for a few more days but my fingers are crossed). It stinks that your PCOS isn't affected by anything.

Crystal - I'd say that temp looks fine... you're pre-o right? Don't go by my chart, as my temps are usually on the high side. Most charts I've seen have temps pre-o around 97 degrees.

Ity - I've got to get to baking. I'll probably start after dinner and finish up tomorrow. I've got a few new recipes to try out (and my DH's employees are my guinea pigs!)

Sarah - hopefully your cycle fixes itself soon.

Did I miss anybody? Sorry if I did.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
Old 12-09-2006, 10:01 PM

at this point I am totally assuming I am pre-O... I really havent been able to feel O for a year.. so.. who knows but thanks for your input.

Old 12-10-2006, 01:56 AM

I hope everyone had a great day today.

and I had to ask just cause I thought about her... whatever happened to funnygrace? I havent seen her for awhile... just wondering if shes alright and such.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:47 AM

Hmmm - a quick search reveals that she posted last on page 12, and said she was just lurking this month. Funnygrace! Hi!
Old 12-10-2006, 03:17 AM

Ity & Lily are you going to take baby aspirin after you O? I aske b/c I have read and heard that if you take an 81mg baby aspirin every day after you O that it keeps your lining nice and thick, and can prevent any miscarriages. Now, I on the other hand took it every day until the day after Thanksgiving, and low and behold I had a miscarriage after I stopped taking it. So I don't know if it's proof or true even, but I WILL be taking it again next time. Just a litte FYI.....hope this helps and finds you both in great health!!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

Old 12-10-2006, 03:54 AM

Baby Asprin! You learn something new everyday. Looks like I need to be adding something else to my list of pharmaceuticals!

I broke down and bought a ff premium membership today. At least it will give me something to mess around with rather than just staring at my chart, willing it to give me a sign, or start talking to me or something.

Lily, are you feeling any better?

Violin teaching, doula-ing Mom to Abby, (8) Ashlynn, (6) : and Max (11/13/08) Diagnosed with Metopic Craniosynostosis. First surgery 5/1/09, Second surgery March 2010.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:46 AM

why does ff show a hollow dot?? that makes no sense to me!

MORNIN'!

Old 12-10-2006, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
why does ff show a hollow dot?? that makes no sense to me!
Did you enter a different wake up time for today?
Old 12-10-2006, 12:04 PM

I'm not home yet, but I had a sec here to tell you all I HATE TTC!!!!
Look at my chart and you'll see why. No sign of the af yet but I'm sure she'll make her unwanted appearance!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 12:26 PM

Theresa - I'm sorry. That really stinks.

Crystal - You get an open circle if you do one of two things. Click on the box (in the checkbox section) that says sleep deprived or enter a different wake-up time than normal. Both of those things can cause your temp to be different from normal. I tend to leave the time the same each day and only change it if my temp looks totally out of line... of course, I've got several charts to compare with so you might want to wait until you see how your body does with temping. For some people fifteen minutes makes a huge difference in temp, others don't really notice a difference unless it's a few hours off. I know personally, I don't have a problem unless it's hours (my metabolism is slow, hence I warm up fairly slow and my temps aren't really affected by little differences in wake up time).

Wait... did I just get TOTP? Interesting.

Old 12-10-2006, 12:37 PM

Huge Theresa. I was really hoping this was it for you.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Theresa I'm sorry

ChristyM26 your chart is looking promising, how are you feeling about it?

Hopesmom your sig makes me smile every time I see it, how are you feeling?

lily looking forward to your updates, how are you doing today?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:11 PM

Hi Tricia! Good to see you (and your ever growing belly).

Lily - Hurry up and get up already. Us poor people on the east coast want to know what your temp did!

Sarah - I think my chart looks pretty but I've been fooled before.

I've decided on a plan of action regarding the chart and my drugs. My doctor said if af hasn't shown up by 40 days out to take the provera and start over (oh fun!). Now since obviously, I need to test to make sure before I start the provera (and I'm not completely sure when I o'd) the plan is as follows:
Test next Saturday - if I o'd on cd15 that makes me beyond my lp phase length. If that's a bfn then I'm going to test again 5 days after that, cause if I o'd on cd 20 then that's when I'd actually be late. Then I've covered all my bases. Now all that has to happen is af stays away.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:09 PM

I can't do any personals. My temp is still high. I guess it happened. What do you guys think, do the swimmers have time to get way up to where they are supposed to be on the same day of ovulation? I don't know when I ovulated. Pretty depressing.

I am in a lot of pain still and since it is Sunday, I will probably be going through another day of worry. I have severe constipation. I am not sure if that is all the pain is or if there is also another pain under it, because that alone is so painful. I was able to sleep pretty good though but if I move, I hurt. Now it seems to be getting more toward the left only. So I spent the evening bawling after I got in bed thinking "why would I think this was going to work for me, nothing like this works for me, I always seem to have something go wrong" and thinking that this month if the "swimmers" didn't make it I am not sure my body will make it through another month of this. I am sure if I go to the ER (one hour drive in the rain with my young son) they will probably think I need to have my ovary operated on or something. I am just totally depressed about this. I don't want to take any aspirin or progesterone cream because I am afraid there is something wrong with my body. But again, I am somewhat of a hypochondriac due to the internet so I just don't know.

Anyway, I am hoping this is just a huge hormone change bout of constipation, but I am pretty worried and wish DH was home.

Again, what do you guys think about timing. We bd about noon and I started having cramps early that morning 3:30 a.m., then my temp went up the next day. Is there a chance or does it take an entire day for them to swim that far?
Old 12-10-2006, 02:30 PM

MIC - s to you, mama. It seems that our charts are on the same wavelength this month. I hope your AF is kinder to you than mine has been to me today!

We had previously discussed taking a break after this cycle, and as exhausted as I am by this process I don't think I have it in me to quit yet. So we're in for this cycle. I have an annual exam scheduled for January (that I never had any intention of keeping... yay for TTC!) and I guess we will talk with the doc then. At this point I don't what we would be interested in pursuing, but I would say that maybe some antibiotics (low grade tubal infections?) or hsg might in order. Years of Endo seem hard to dismiss at this point.

The show went pretty well but I'm really just glad it's over so I can spend some time at home and have a life again. I'm off to wrap presents.

s to everyone!
Old 12-10-2006, 02:39 PM

Sorry AF showed for you Anonymousk and MIC
Old 12-10-2006, 02:44 PM

sarah.. no I didnt.. I actually have a default time set.. i was just wondering.. I've seen it on other peoples charts and never knew why.. now its on mine and I really wanna know now! lol

sorry theresa... lets hope youre pg and just dont know it yet!

Old 12-10-2006, 02:45 PM

thanks christy.. it was the sleep deprived thing then

Old 12-10-2006, 03:04 PM

StacyMom Ah, yes, it's amazing the things you learn when TTC'ing....hehe. I learned some crazy stuff when I first came to this site. It's weird huh.

Christy that's such a great plan, and I certainly hope it works, BUT what I really hope is that you get a bfp and don't need the damn prevera .

Theresa I'm sorry for the drop in temp this morning, but since AF hasn't come yet, and your just barely below coverline. I'm still holding out hope for you this cycle because remember I'm OPTIMISTIC....:

Tricia It's so good to hear from you, I wish we could see a pic of the baby bump too....how fun would that be.

Lily I'm sorry that your feeling so bad right now. Your temp is much higher than normal....do you think that maybe the temp is high b/c your sick tho? I mean 99.1 is higher than average cycle temps right? Can you maybe try the heating pad to releave (I think i spelled that wrong) some of the pain and discomfort your experiencing? I don't think there's anything wrong with your body, but it is possible that your experiencing OHSS, this cause server pain in your sides from over stimulating your ovaries, but that also means that your are O'ing lots of eggs. May or may not be a good thing. I really think that if you are in sever pain that you should consider going to the ER. I'm not trying to worry you at all, but maybe you should google OHSS? Just so that you know all about it??? Even if it means you'll have to drive an hour it's worth it to check on your health. I don't think they do surgery on you for OHSS, I think they would just give you some meds and ask you to wait a cycle inbetween doing it again. I'm sorry that I can't give you better info here, but I think your health is the most important thing here. I did have a ton of pain/cramps/twinges, that I did vocalize because I didn't want anyone to tell me that I may have OHSS since I didn't get it from a doc. Then I decided to tell them anyway. I hope your ok, and I'm sure you are, but your health is most important! to you.

Anon I'm glad the show went well but I'm so sorry that AF showed up for you! I think that wrapping presents is tons of fun so maybe that will help lift your spirits a bit. I'm glad you've decided not to give up too!

Sarah I hope your spirits are up today!

Crystal I hope the temping thing becomes easier for you, I would be crazy with it for sure if I was temping. I hope you get some sleep tonight too!

Willow Here's to hoping that your cycle is nearing it's end, and sorry that i can't take that bet b/c I'm sure that you know you better than we do.

Allison, Ity, Ocean, Funny, Blu, ELK, Green, LaL, PamPered, Pun, Tara, Moon, Hezzy to all of you, and I hope your well....

I'm ok today, I think it's CD 12 and I'm still spotting a brown color, and very minimal at that. But I will be BD'ing Sun, Mon, Tues, Thur, Sat, ah, and I should have O'd by then at least. Since it's been almost 2 weeks and no sex b/c of the miscarriage. Damn and I like sex.....ok I'll go now. :

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

User Tag List