TTC 6+ months December Support Thread - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 1084 Old 12-10-2006, 11:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sorry theresa! I was really pulling for ya!

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#422 of 1084 Old 12-10-2006, 11:40 PM

oh yeah... I got a post on the top of the page... I'M GONNA GO PAR-TAY!

ok now its time for bed... night!

#423 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 08:03 AM

morning... everyone has to promise to have a good day...

anyone think my temps are too consistent?

#424 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 09:02 AM

Crystal - No way are your temps too consistent. They should stay stable until you ovulate, when you'll get a fairly large temp spike. If they weren't stable, then you should worry. And I'll try for a good day but I won't promise anything.

Theresa - darn af...

Ladies, thanks for the input. I'm trying not to be hopeful as I've been tricked before. It's nice to know I'm not nuts though and this feeling could be a symptom. Of course I don't have any others really, so... only time will answer this question.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#425 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 09:45 AM

Hey ladies. I am just on for a few seconds to let you all know that I'll be staying away from MDC for the next few months. I'll probably be back in January. I'll be checking in every once in a while and scanning the pages for BFP's. We're going to take a break, and coming here every day will just make that impossible. I'm going to think of everyone all the time though.

Lily & Ity, you guys need to get your BFP's this cycle for all you've gone through to get them.

oceanmommy, you've been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for everything. I sincerely hope you are pg very soon. You, of all people, deserve this.

SarahJen~
You've got my email (feel free to share it with anyone who asks) and you can email me anytime. I hope you O soon, and get that BFP!

Teneal~
I'll talk to you soon I'm sure.

To everyone else~ You've all been so wonderful. Thanks for always being there for me. to you all and vibes when you get your BFP's
#426 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 11:07 AM

Lily I'm concerned about you, are you ok? Did you go into the ER? I really hope your ok!!!

Sarah I'm so glad I could make you laugh, I bet it works too!

Theresa I'm sorry that AF showed, I know things are going to work out for you.....call me at work later? the 770 #

Susy I'm sorry that AF showed, hugs to you too!

Stacy anytime!

Everyone Else I do hope you all have a good day. DH has a stomach thing going on and is super sick, so scratch last nights BD..... It's been almost 2 weeks b/c of this damn miscarriage........:

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#427 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Tenk - Tried my best but still no O. CD36 : .
#428 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 11:39 AM

Lily where are you? Post so we know you are OK!

Theresa, I'm so sorry to see you go. I'm going to miss you.
#429 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
Tenk - Tried my best but still no O. CD36 : .
Oh Sarah I'm so sorry.....I hope you can try to keep somewhat positive tho? It'll happen, I'm sure of it.

Theresa I wish you wouldn't go? I think you should keep trying and just be big O'l pregnant in that brides maides gown.....???

#430 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 12:30 PM

MIC - big I'll miss chatting with you.

Lily - Hope you're feeling better.

AF is due for me today. She has not shown yet and I'm getting conflicting symptoms but the prob is I have a wicked bad cold : so it's hard to tell what is what. I'm a little constipated whereas I usually have loose stools the day of AF and I wanted to puke this AM but that could just be due to this bad cold. I kind of think AF is on her way for some reason, just a gut feeling. I hardly slept at all last night and I think I have a fever. I'm hoping if AF does come that she comes soon so I can stop thinking about it and take some cold meds already.

I'll keep you posted.

Tara

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#431 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 12:39 PM - Thread Starter

I'm worried about lily too, she did post a temp today though so hopefully she's ok...lily check in and set our minds at ease!

Tenk thanks - I'm telling myself that this week at the latest, otherwise I'll assume this cycle is anovulatory. :

Tara : keep us posted!

Theresa so sorry to see you go, I think I would be the same as Teneal but you have to do what's right for you.
#432 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 12:46 PM

Hello and good morning everyone. Thanks for checking in on me!

I am feeling slightly better today after a 12 hour sleep. I went and spent the entire day at ER yesterday and they took an ultrasound by pumping liquid into my bladder VIA CATHETER, it was pure torture. They saw many cysts on both ovaries and could not tell whether any were mature because they were all the same size. I asked if that was because the mature one already popped through on that ovulation day? and they said there is no way to tell. They said my left ovary lining is thicker and it hurts more sharp on the left side, so possibly the egg ovulated through a thick lining causing some pain and the spotting??? That is my guess. Hoping the egg was an egg and not just another cyst ruptured. So could not get any BD in yesterday as that would have been extremely unpleasant. All I can do is hope that was O that day and that we timed it good enough. I was thinking my body may have just freaked out on the intense O through the thick lining. My question for the doctor today will be: does progesterone go up even if it was just a cyst that ruptured through?

Susykat and MIC sorry

Christy - your chart looks so good!!! I felt queasy only with both pregnancies, only threw up once with one, but the rest of about month 2-3 felt just slightly queasy every day.

Everyone, thanks for the concern. I am going to go back and rest today. I think my body may start relaxing soon. My temp went back down a bit. Totally weird. The day it says I O'd was the day my OPK test was pretty dark, but not darker, so for the last two months I have not been able to get a positive OPK. I am wondering if maybe I Od at a weird time since my body was being pushed to work by the Clomid. It is going to be a bummer to have to hold out hope for something I just don't know is possible.

I sat worried in the doctor's ultrasound room holding my tortured bladder panicking thinking - do I want to go through all this, what if my body is just not healthy enough for this anymore? I just got extremely unsure. I had such easy and good pregnancies before. I am so much more worried now.

Another thing, do you guys think I O'd? It looks like I did. I don't have a fever and I wasn't actually sick, just constipated. I don't know if I should keep testing or what???? AND should I start rubbing progesterone cream yet?
#433 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 01:50 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I had some spotting last night continuing into today. I wonder if AF is on her way already.

If she does show up, I hope my new doc won't want to do an internal tomorrow.

mommyic - for you. We'll miss you around here.

angel - I agree with Christy - your temps are just fine. They should hang around a similar area before O. I believe it shows that your hormones are pretty steady.

SarhJen - Hope you either O or have AF show up soon.

lily - I'd like to hear the doc's answer to your question if you don't mind. I honestly think I had a cyst rupture this month.

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#434 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 01:59 PM

Lily we were all so worried about you, I'm so glad your ok tho! I'm sorry that your feeling so emotional about it all right now, but keep in mind that the clomid could be causing all of the emotions too along with all the pain you've had. I wish there was some way we could have prepared you for the painful O'ing, but it does look like you O'd.....do that's great! I so hope it worked for you this time! My fingers are crossed for you!

Allison can we get our hopes up and think that it was maybe implant spotting???

#435 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 02:57 PM

mic sorry to see you go. Take care!
#436 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 05:44 PM

Theresa - you'll be missed. I'll be looking for you when you're ready to come back. Enjoy your break.

Lily - Glad that your ok!

Allison - Hopefully the spotting is a good thing and not af.

Tara - how are you feeling?

Yuckiness abounds. I felt like I had a lump in my throat after lunch, almost like heartburn except it didn't burn, it ached.: What the heck is this wierdness??

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#437 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 05:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hi guys... I am going to try to sneak back into the thread. I have so much catching up to do - 22 pages! You've all been busy! I've missed having you all to share with, but I needed some time to grieve.

So, I had my D&C on 11/22. At the time, they thought it was ectopic, but it turned out to be a missed miscarriage. On 12/4 I had my follow-up exam and a beta. My beta came out to be down to 75. My dr gave me the go ahead to start having sex again, but wants us to wait one af before we ttc. Ick, condoms. : I just had blood drawn for another beta today, so I expect I'll be hearing from them again tomorrow. If I am down to 0, I won't have to go back again next week for another blood test.

My chart was pretty high temp-wise for the first 2 weeks after the D&C - to be expected, I guess. After that, it seems like I o'd on cd 14. Not sure if it is real or just a trick, but everything pointed to o. Hopefully, af will arrive so I can get started on ttc again. I am hoping that what they say about being fertile in the months after a m/c is true...

lilyflower - hugs to you...

SarahJen - <- some "o dust" for you... It is the worst trying to wait for your body to even make it possible to ttc. I am getting my hopes up too high because my chart looks like I o'd, but the nurses keep warning me it may take 6 weeks for af to arrive. :

mommy_in_chaos - We'll miss you! Take care of yourself...

ChristyM26 - :

I'm going to have to read more before doing any other personals. I should be working right now!

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#438 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 06:29 PM

Punquin - So glad you are back! And so sorry that you're not in a ddc board instead . I am glad that things went smoothly and that you'll be back in the game soon.

MIC - Enjoy the time away. Hope you feel peaceful and hopeful and supported, from afar.

Lily - Sounds awful! I'm so sorry! But maybe the timing was just perfect and it will have all been worth it...

Christy - Still : I am stalking your chart!

Tara - Sorry you feel lousy. Hope it goes away soon.
#439 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 07:47 PM

Hi Everyone. I think it's time for me to move over to the 12 + months thread as I am on cycle #18 and new faces keep popping up and old ones are graduating... or having babies already. But I wanted to thank you all for your support and care and wish you all much peace in this journey. I hope to meet up with some of you in a DDC soon. Which one will it be?
love, FG
p.s. my "break" cycle did not result in a bfp... but it was a break and that was nice too.
#440 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

Punquin good to see you, I'm so glad that your initial diagnosis was wrong and that you won't have to wait to try again. back to you that you O and we can both get back on track, I hope the new year puts us in a DDC together :

Christy I'm really keeping my : for you too, your chart is looking good. Maybe the yucky feeling is related

lily I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, I hope all the trouble will be good news for you this month

Tenk thank you for all your good wishes and your optimism, I'm still saying I think I can in my head today.

Allisonrose implantation spotting maybe?

I'm having some serious hopefully O pains today. Like jabbing doubling me over at my desk. Oh please little ovaries just send down an egg already so we can all get on with it
#441 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 07:56 PM

punquin and welcome back. I've got my : for you.

funnygrace - I know you'll be in good hands over there!

cd32 of cycle #10 here and started spotting this pm. Usually I have two days of spotting prior af's arrival. My temps are very low this cycle so it looks like I just waiting on the inevitable. Looks like no bfp for Christmas this year and I won't even get 12 cycles in, either. I'm bummed. : I can't even put a positive spin on it.
#442 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 08:00 PM

wow... lots of posts.. I really cant get everyone but I'm tryin'

theresa... I'm gonna miss ya... you are one of my favorites on here... I totally understand why you are staying away... take care

to everyone whos sick... stop being sick ok??? :P get some rest.. get better!

stephanie... good to see you back... you needed time.. I think everyone understands that

the reason I ask about my temps... no offense.. but I look at others charts.. and pre-o a lot (not all granted) arent so "steady" as mine... I guess I just wanna make sure I'm doing this right... thanks

Im getting all teary again... take care ladies...

#443 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

funnygrace I'm so sorry to see you go. I hope you'll pop in and tell us when you get your BFP should I remove you from the list?

pampered mom I'm so sorry I wish I could put a positive spin on it for you.

Wow, we really need some good news around here.

#444 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter

Crystal don't worry, it's only been a couple of days - you really need to follow it through a whole cycle to get a better picture. If I'm not mistaken it's better to have somewhat steady temps than all over the place. Hang in there
#445 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 08:48 PM

Sarahjen - : for O-pains, if it was me, I'd grab DH, drag him upstairs and bd for a while.

pameredmom - I'm sorry AF seems to have found you.

Funnygrace - Don't worry about moving on if you dont' want to - this is my 16th month trying. (I do lurk in the 12+ months trying though... maybe now that I'll have both you and Oceanmommy over there, I'll start posting more)

Punquin - We've missed you! I know I've been thinking about you. I'm sorry you have to use yicky condoms for a month, ugh. But I'm hoping and prayin' that you catch that next egg asap.

ChristyM26 - ITA, yuckiness abounds. A lump in your throat? Like swollen lymph nodes maybe?

allisonrose - Oh, I agree! I hate going to the OB when AF is here. I feel so yucky then. (I'm also a big fan of a shower, shaved legs, etc before I go. I'd hate to be "that patient" that one that was stinky or gross.

lilyflower - I'm glad you are feeling better. Going to the Er is never fun, but to spend an entire day there? Doubly-yuck. I had a bladder catheter when I was a kid, that sucks, doesn't it? I hope you either O-d on Friday (and caught that egg) or that you won't O until your dh gets back and you guys can gio. I'm thinking between the EWCM and the huge temp spike, you likely did O when FF says you did. (I also see you marked that you had cramps too) All signs point to O for me. Pehaps your pee is broken? :

Taradactyl3 - I hope you feel better. (I clicked the siggy link looking for a chart, but instead found your blog - your son is soooooo cute! Belated HBD to him!)

mommy_in_chaos - We'll be missing you. I hope you get really really lucky with an "oops" : during your break. :

Phew - lots of personals today... I gotta stop slacking and do this more often. I"m still waiting to O - taking EPO and drinking green tea and grapefruit juice. Basically I'm just trying to make as much CM as possible, and I hope that that, and preseed will make a nice comfy cozy enviroment for DH's swimmers to lounge in and find that egg. I already told DH I don't want anything for Xmas but a BFP. : We are loooooooooong overdue for some really good news in this thread.
#446 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 10:11 PM

Wow - where to start?

Stephanie - Glad to see you again, although I wish it wasn't here. I hope this cycle goes quickly for you.

pampered mom - sorry about af. when do we ever really want to see her anyway?

Sarah - fingers crossed that you o'd!

Funnygrace - please don't feel like you have to leave! I like having you around, even if you're just lurking and such.

I can't believe how many chart stalkers I have. I'm debating whether I want to keep temping or not. I could just wait it out, because whatever is gonna happen will (and from experience, I know af is on her way sooner or later cause I just can't seem to catch a break). However, that would leave nothing for y'all (or me) to look at and it is such a pretty chart. I may have to see what happens tomorrow and make a decision based on that. I need to be getting to bed... 5 am comes early and I'm tired. to everyone.

#447 of 1084 Old 12-11-2006, 11:25 PM

Hi SarahJen--Yes. You can remove me. If I get a bfp before too long, I'll post back to get on the grad list and give my info again. (Oh, I really want a bfp!) And I'll certainly keep popping in here to check on you all and to give big smilies for the bfp harvest to come. (huh? made sense to me...)
#448 of 1084 Old 12-12-2006, 12:38 AM

ChristyM26, you do have a very pretty chart! I am very much enjoying living vicariously through you. When will you test?

SarahJen, I'm hoping that your body has sorted itself out and that you're busy with dh this evening!

Lily, I'm glad you're doing okay. Are you feeling better today? I took a look at your chart, and I really do think you o'd. You may have had a temperature from feeling so sick, but your temp drop this morning seemed to bring you back to your normal-ish post o temps.

Pamered Mom, sorry about . Bleh. I hope you have some good comfort food on hand. (mmmm... chocolate.)

MIC, we're going to miss you. I hope you find peace during your break.

Tara and Allison Rose, any news?

As for me, I have a theory about my cycle this month. Wanna hear? (Of course, you don't really have a choice... ) I peed on my first opk on Fri afternoon, and it was a nagative almost positive. I was having tons of ewcm, cervix was open, and I was expecting that I was going to o soon. Well, 2 opks on Sat and one on Sun got progressively lighter- until the one on Sunday was almost snow white. My cm disappeared Saturday sometime. I was so frustrated thinking that I hadn't o'ed. Well, this morning my temperature spiked, and I couldn't figure out what was going on. So here's what I'm thinking. Opks measure the lh surge, and the lh precedes o by 24-48 hours right? So I could have missed my lh surge by a few hours on Friday, and o'ed sometime Saturday, right? Would that explain the negative opks? And yesterday, I temped twice- once was early, around 5 am because I got up to pee and settle dd back down, and I think my temp was 98.5. When I temped again at my normal 7 am wakeup time, the temp was 98.1, so I used that. So, if I use the original temp from yesterday, it would line up with my theory about o'ing Saturday. What do you all think? Should I change yesterday's temp? Not that it really matters, but it would make me feel a little bit better about getting all those negative opks when I thought I was ovulating. Plus, dh and I were busy Fri night and Sat morning, so that would give me a pretty good chance if I o'd on Saturday.

Man, the obsessing I do...

In other news, I have a cold that's knocking me absolutely flat. I'm laying on my couch, covered in a blanket with a wad of kleenex nearby. I need to go to bed soon. : One of my violin students just called and has a brand spankin new case of chicken pox. Trying to decide if I should go and expose my girls...

Violin teaching, doula-ing Mom to Abby, (8) Ashlynn, (6) : and Max (11/13/08) Diagnosed with Metopic Craniosynostosis. First surgery 5/1/09, Second surgery March 2010.
#449 of 1084 Old 12-12-2006, 08:02 AM - Thread Starter

ChristyM26 big for you this morning.
#450 of 1084 Old 12-12-2006, 08:18 AM

Thanks Sarah but it's really no great surprise to me. I was messing with whether I should include that one temp or not and ended up leaving it in for now. I still feel ridiculously hot though (which makes no sense, looking at that temp). I'll give it a few more days anyway, and sooner or later, I'll have an answer.

I think I've kinda moved into that, oh yeah, that's what happened last time so why would this time be any different? mood.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page