TTC 6+ months December Support Thread - Page 23 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#661 of 1084 Old 12-18-2006, 08:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hello ladies

tara.. I know how you feel... dh has a large family (bio mom, bio dad and adopted).. I get it ALL THE TIME... from all sides... are you pregnant yet.. you should go see your doc and get your levels tested.. if you lay like this after the deed it will help blah blah... just letting you know.. Im getting it too!

lily... darn.. sorry you dont FEEL pg.. but hey... you still could be right?

stacy... for you... I am emotional too... I saw in just a couple hours about 5 women with big baby bellies... a girl I went to school with who said she might be having twins.. and another 500 women with little babies... *sigh*... I want one too.

christy... you are the fountain of knowledge.. again I have learned something new from you... I didnt know they could induce af... I knew they could stop it (thank god).. but didnt know they could start it. 13 months is such a long time... I guess I can never truly understand how that feels until I reach it...

elk... sorry you were feeling so down yesterday! glad you perked up a bit... its nice to have our lives in control isnt it.. it doesnt happen for me too often.. but it is a blessing to know whats coming.

teneal... lol.. yay for bding.. I'm glad you are trying again.. though I really dont think I could go completely natural as far as ttc either

sarah.. sorry your cycle is being such a brat... I hope something happens for you soon! like I said to christy... its a long time for you... I hope that a baby is in your near future

steph.. even if it was accidental.. it would be cool for you to have gotten pg again...

pampered... you have just become one of the many who seem to be taking a break... I personally will miss you.. and I'm sure the others will too... I wish you all the best!

and valarie.. our newbie.. its good your here.. like I said before.. dont think of this as raising the white flag... think of it more as a ttc resource.. and support group

ok.. I know I missed people.. and I'm sorry! today has been hectic for me.. I think I may have o'ed today.. I'm not totally sure.. I think I felt it.. though I still havent had ewcm.. so.. I am officially predicting that my temp will rise tomorrow.. anyone wanna bet with me.. or against me?? lol.. jk!

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#662 of 1084 Old 12-18-2006, 08:47 PM

yay.. top post.. woo hoo!

#663 of 1084 Old 12-18-2006, 08:48 PM - Thread Starter

Tara I was thinking the same thing today, I don't think I'm upbeat enough for the one thread right now.

Stephanie, I think I'm just trying to convince myself that I have a positive attitude because most of the time I feel like I'm dead inside, this waiting is absolutely crushing my spirit. I mean it's hard enough waiting every month and nothing happening but this waiting just to see if my body will start ovulating again is more stressful than anything for me ever.

I went to see my doctor today and of course was an absolute mess in her office. I don't think I've gone a single day in the last six weeks without crying but this was the worst by far. Every day feels the same as the first day, I don't think I feel even marginally better emotionally and I even wonder sometimes if I'll even be ready to try again. Of course she had no answers for the 'why', I knew that, I mostly just wanted to know what I'm supposed to do next. She said I have to wait another month and see if AF arrives on her own (please Santa, please tell my ovaries it's ok to let one go just this once) and if not then she'll give me some meds to bring it on but that's no guarantee either than I'll start ovulating again.

Anyway, all that to say I'm still here, still waiting still trying to stay sane still loving you guys for being here to listen to me whinge on about it every day.

And Val, to the loonie bin, don't let the nutter thread keeper scare you off :
#664 of 1084 Old 12-18-2006, 08:49 PM

christy.. I am good.. didnt mean to sound down.

#665 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
please Santa, please tell my ovaries it's ok to let one go just this once
SarahJen - LOL! And also hugs and love for all you're going through and all the pain and the waiting and the desperation and the sadness and just all of it.

Tara (I don't know how to quote your post after quoting SJ's) - You mean it isn't normal to cry at Nemo, church, and during yoga??? I regularly do all 3.

Angel - Here's hoping for a big fat temp rise in the morning. Let us know!

I bought the new thermometer today and I'm officially cd 2. I'm trying not to think about the fact that the peak BD days (nights) are going to be when we're with my whole family in a small house... We'll see what I can come up with to spark the mood in that situation.
#666 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 02:04 AM

What, you mean dtd quietly all the while thinking "WE're gonna get caught, we're gonna get caught" isn't exciting for you?

Violin teaching, doula-ing Mom to Abby, (8) Ashlynn, (6) : and Max (11/13/08) Diagnosed with Metopic Craniosynostosis. First surgery 5/1/09, Second surgery March 2010.
#667 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 02:33 AM

You are all the sweetest! Thanks for the welcome

I went to the herb store today to get (yet another) fertility what-not... the lady knows me well enough at this point that she gave me an awesome book all about which herb one should take for which problem! Just gave it to me! See, that's what I get for being nice to people... free stuff! Karma rocks

So, at this point I am on: EPO, Vitex, Prenatal vit, Flax oil & red ras. tea... DH is starting Astragalus and a multi-vit... we're druggies...

What are all of you guys taking?

~Valarie~

~Mom to Sy (3), #2 Due Jan 2014, GF to Pork, Psych grad student, Judoka~

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#668 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 08:03 AM

damn.. I was right! it rose... not a BIG one.. but still!

#669 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 08:48 AM

stupid question... because that is all I asked... do you HAVE to have ewcm when you o.... cause I aint got none... and I'm finding it kinda wierd... very wierd

#670 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 09:11 AM

Crystal - you're supposed to, but you may not. I don't ever have much and often I get it at a time that doesn't match up with where ovulation should be (figure that one out). I haven't really figured out the mystery of CM. It's also possible that you didn't o yet and maybe some EWCM will show up today? It's not a stupid question though.

Valerie - I take prescription meds and lots of em at this point. The only goodies I haven't started adding are things like clomid, which come next. However, I ttried vitex once and it didn't do anything except make my lp longer. It's normally 14 days so I really don't want that any longer. I wanted an earlier o... heh, that's not happening and the vitex sure didn't help. However, my med run down is metformin, provera as needed (when af doesn't show up), and baby asprin (just in case). I'm also considering adding robitussen to see if I can create some CM since I don't seem to have enough and that won't mess with any of my asthma medication. Oh and prenatal vitamins. Wow... I'm a walking pharmacy.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#671 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 09:53 AM

Hi Girls, Sorry I don't have time for personals right now....

I wanted to tell Lily that I'm beside myself to find out what she found out at the doctor yesterday???

Everyone else, I hope you have wonderful days today, and Christy, it's not over til the fat ladie sings....

Oh, I'm getting ready to go to my first ever Kindergarten Christmas play with my DD who just turned 6 on Saturday, she's an elf and one of the only speaking parts. How's that for making a good day....I'm so excited to see her. She is so sick tho, she has the cough that just won't quit....so what do I do.....on Friday night (I just couldn't leave work) I grabbed her (and the other 2) up and took her to an urgent care. The damn doc there tells me it's only allergies.....now since then the cough has gotten more um productive with stuff in there AND she's been so calm which is very unusal and low grade fever. So I think that jack ass is a quack, and there is something wrong with her I just know it. She's just not herself at all. So after the play she will come home with me and the sitter will come over. Then tomo she will stay home and DH will take her in yet again.....WHAT a Freakin' waste of $ with the urgent care. I just hope she feels better before this weekend since my mom and dad and DH's mom and dad and brother and sister will all be here. (Man I'm glad we bought a house big enough for lots of kids) this was future planning of course not knowing this road would be so long....So people will be sleeping everywhere....let's hope they don't get in Santa's way....EH?

OH, sorry for ramblin' gotta go get ready for the play and work....

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#672 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter

Christy how are you feeling?

Wow I just went to the one thread and now I feel totally : and like a complete jerk for feeling like that. blah.
#673 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 10:42 AM

Sarahjen. Your not the only one. It's ok to feel that way. We're only human.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#674 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 12:34 PM

Good morning. Today is another super busy work day so I just wanted to let you know *tenk* that I don't have the darn result back yet. I will let you know when I get the results. But an FRER was negative today so I am pretty much giving up this cycle. It was a wasted month. Oh, I know it is too early, but I feel it.

Anyway, hi valerie I tried all the things you are doing too. The only thing with Vitex I noticed it made my cycle longer, which I could not handle! But you have to be patient with it I've heard, which I did not have at this point. I took Clomid this cycle and plan to next.

christy are you testing today? This time I tested because it would help prepare me mentally for the letdown. I didn't want to wait til I was late and then feel really hopeful and still have it be negative. By testing and getting a little depressed already, I can slowly let myself down. That seemed like a good idea for me this month.

Sarah I hope suddenly your body can cheer up and enjoy the holidays. Try to find something that always makes you feel good, like a great book or some great cozy blanket and sit and read or do something especially for yourself. Buy yourself a special gift.

angel sometimes I didn't have any either. I started drinking lots of water and that helps.
#675 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 01:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hi girls... I think we could all use a today.

lilyflower - I've done that too before - try to "let myself down" slowly. But, you're not out till you're out.

Same goes for you, ChristyM26... You're not out of it yet. There have definitely been mamas who didn't feel pg at first...

SarahJen - I hate that you are going through this... One of the downsides of getting attached to the ttc board is that you want to fix everything but feel so helpless. You are in my thoughts. Lot's of "o dust" coming your way!

Tenk - Sorry you are having to deal with lame doctors. A kindergarten play! I can't wait to be a mommy and get to go to things like that!

angel1895 - Sometimes I miss my ewcm in a cycle (I don't actively check for it - just happen to catch it sometimes) and only record watery...

ValarieR - I am not taking anything but multi-vitamins.

No word from the dr about yesterday's beta yet. They usually call in the afternoon. I am feeling very barfy today. It could just be the high stress I am under, or last night's dinner. All this pms is really making me feel pg again. I know I am just setting myself up for disappointment when they call to tell me that my level is down to zero.

I'm not sure what I want the result to be. The biggest part of me wants to be pg again - probably so I can avoid fully mourning my m/c. : Though, I know a pg this soon will have me very worried for the first few months. If I find out my hcg is at zero, I will be very sad, but I'll keep telling myself that it is best we wait till af arrives to try again.

I've been trying to go back to the One Thread a bit this week. Making myself be positive and upbeat. I am hoping that by being positive, positive things will happen. But, it is hard to see all the bfp's. I tell myself that they want a baby just as badly as I, but then I look at their sigs and get quite sad. The pessimistic part of me can't help but think, 'Oh, they've only been trying for X months and this is child XX for them. I can't even have 1 baby after a year and a half.' : : :

Must. Think. Positive.

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#676 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 01:35 PM

Whoa. I forgot about poat Tuesday over on the One thread. There should be warnings posted or something. Not that i'm not happy for them, but , well, you all know....

Angel- that looks like a big temp rise to me! Coming from a grils whose temp shifts are usually .2 or so, that looks awesome! As far as cm goes, do you check for it at/around your cervix? Sometimes I can't tell much, but I can feel a lot more around my cervix when I check. And that's where it matters anyway.

Lily and Christy, I'm still pulling for you!

Punquin, . Hang in there. It would be fabulous if you were pregnant already, but its possible that your body just needs some time. Be gentle with yourself, sweetie. I'm thinking of you!

Tenk, I have a dd about your dd's age. She missed the K cutoff by just a few weeks. It's a fun age- they are learning so much. My dd is just figuring out reading, and wants me to read everything to her. Good luck to her today!

Valarie, this cycle I was taking a folic acid supplement, 2000 mg EPO, 1000 mg Flax oil, and mucinex twice a day. I have to day that I have had more cm this cycle than I've ever had. Didn't do me any good because my cycle is so screwed up this time around, but at least I can produce lots of ewcm!

Speaking of, this morning I was virtually covered in ewcm. What the? Cervix is unreachable. I'm on day 24 or something like that. Is it possible that my body is trying to o this late, or is it just another symptom of this screwed up cycle? This wouldn't be so hard if my body would just give me clear cut signals!

Violin teaching, doula-ing Mom to Abby, (8) Ashlynn, (6) : and Max (11/13/08) Diagnosed with Metopic Craniosynostosis. First surgery 5/1/09, Second surgery March 2010.
#677 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 01:48 PM

Sarah - . I'm feeling... better? I cried for a good long while last night maybe that helped. I still don't feel very happy, but I'm surviving the day. And please know, you're definetly not alone in feeling down or jealous.

Lily - Nope, not testing today. (See further down)

Stephanie - I hope your beta's good (whether the number's up or down).

Stacymom - Thanks for the support. And yea, your body could be trying to o again.

Ok... mini update (watch it be a half a page): My cervix is still low and firm, although it seems to fluctuate through the day. Unfortunately I can't tell if it's open or closed. I've never been really good at that, though I can usually guess. Currently, I can't feel anything that might give me a clue so I don't know. I have a little headache, no cramps, I'm hungry (although it is almost lunch time so no surprise there), I felt yucky driving to work, like I might throw up but I didn't and the feeling went away, so I don't know what that means. I've been peeing a lot but I've also upped my water intake, so that's explainable (I've been more thirsty recently, but I think that's the met doing what it's supposed to). And I love my Christmas present from one of my closest friends (and the only person here at work who knows about the ttc) - chocolate covered peanut clusters (chocolate and salt YUM!). So that could be PMS. So yeah... not a clue.

Testing will wait until Friday, unless af shows up (as expected). Of course, there's still the possibility that I didn't o this time through and my body is just in another anovulatory cycle. I wouldn't know since I stopped temping (ff might have pulled the crosshairs again if I had kept temping, like it did in August). Plus I still have major thermometer discrepancies and I'm not sure which one is right (even more reason to not temp!).

(and avoid the one thread at least for today!!)

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#678 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 02:34 PM

Warning: Rant ahead...

I've been avoiding the other TTC threads because it seems to be an over abundance of BFP's lately, and I'm just.. well.. overit I guess. I mean, it's not that I'm not happy for them, because I am. But I'm jealous too. I mean, how many times can I read "I've been trying for three WHOLE months, and I'm still not pregnant.. boooo-hooo!" Bah. Bite me. I mean, I feel for them, I get it, I really do, I am just having a REALLY hard time feeling sorry for people that took a whopping 3 months, or had an "oops" and got their BFP.

(I must confess, I even get annoyed at people who already have 3+ kids and want another and its taking a couple of months...

I feel like yelling, "It's MY TURN! Mine! My freeking TURN! Stop cutting the d*mn line!!" I feel like an irrational 3 year old sometimes. I'm snapping at DH, and afraid of what I might say to people on Monday if the topic is brought up. I'm honestly tempted to tell my entire (all 50-something people) family that we've been trying for 16 months, and I'm taking Clomid and its making me grouchy and JUST STOP ASKING ME ABOUT BABIES because I'm BITCHY. KWIM? I mean, I haven't told any of my family, just one cousin I'm close with. So it would be the outburst to end all outbursts... *sigh*

I think that this is the only thread where I don't get annoyed at BFP's lately. :Gah, I feel like such a selfish b*tch.
Don't worry about my rant, I do hope you all get your BFP's for christmas, and please don't be offended, and if you are, please tell me. (please... )

Ok, rant over... on to personals...

Stacy - I'd gio tonight if I had EWCM and a really high soft cervix. :

Punquin - I hope you get pg soon, very soon. I also hope you feel better soon, and yes,. do try to think positive. (I should take my own advice ) But also, just don't be afraid to mourn your m/c, and dont be afraid to take time to be sad or angry. I know fo rme sometimes I just need to let it out, and then I feel much better.

Lily - Don't give up yet, it's still early. It's not over until the evil AF shows up.

for everyone else - I'm sure I'm leaving some people out.

#679 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 02:52 PM

ItyBty, First of all, I *wish* you would overlay this month's chart so we could compare them. I notice that temp is so much higher than your usuals. Just for fun.

I feel so bad about the fact that there are so many here trying for firsts and I already have two. I know that it is very difficult here in the 6+ thread because some people come here right at 6 months, and some are thinking, "that isn't really that long." And many go on to get BFPs pretty quickly after arriving. There is a difference in attitude between us here and the 12+ thread. There is some desperation here that is not seen there as much. It is like everyone isn't sure if there is a problem yet and is just beginning to wonder. I am not ready to give in to it, but really, I have been unpregnant for eight years, not really just the one. I know I already have two kids, and I do so want you all to get to have your firsts so much. It is a really different situation for all of us who already have kids. I do feel very sad and depressed about it too, but I do know that at least I have already gotten to experience it. I hope so much for all of you, and I am always aware that it must be so much harder for you that are wanting your first. It seems when you have your first, you are so worried and everything you feel is so new, you don't experience it all as well. That is why I so want to have another, because I feel so ready to feel every bit of it this time.

Sometimes it seems like there should be two threads so it is not so upsetting to you. But I feel very close to you all and would be coming here daily to check up on you. I have been going to the 12+ thread just to see how some of you are doing.

Oh, blah, blah, I don't even know if what I am saying makes sense. I am just trying to say that I am sorry and I know it is hard to see I already have kids. and it is NOT FAIR. All I can say is - I want all of us here to get pregnant so much and have kids because we would all love our babies very much.
#680 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 03:10 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Beta is in, but I have no answers still. My hcg was at 5 yesterday (13 dpo). I have to go back in on the 26th for another. It is probably just dropping slowly, but it could be going back up. no way to know without waiting. AF is due tomorrow if this actually ends up being a normal cycle. : At least I know a peestick would be bfn at this point, so if I get a bfp later, I know it is going up.

lilyflower - No one on this thread upsets me with how long they've tried or how many kids they already have... I feel like we are all on pretty equal ground here.

ETA:
Okay, so after reading, at 14 dpo, hcg should be up around 17-119. (Couldn't find numbers for 13 dpo.) So I will just wait for af and our chance to start trying again. This is pretty rough.

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#681 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 03:21 PM

Okay - knowledge anyone? my progesterone at 10 dpo was 24.3. So I really don't know if that is good or bad.
#682 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 03:21 PM

Lily, beautifully put. I have some more to say, but it's going to have to wait till later.

Just jumped on to say that I peed on an opk just now, to try and get an indication of what was going on, and it's obviously positive. Like so positive, I had to get the box and make sure that I knew which was the control like and which was the test line. Interesting. So I guess it's take two on ovulation this month. We'll see if the second time's the charm.

I knew I should have jumped my dh last night...

#683 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 03:23 PM

Lily - I don't think that anybody feels angry or upset with you (or anyone else) just because they have kids already. It's much more a frustration (for me anyway) with the attitude some people get where they feel as though three months or I've even seen it with the first month they feel entitled and can't believe that they're not pregnant yet. It's very hard to explain.

Ity - . You're not alone there. I totally understand.

#684 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 03:42 PM

Lily I think that is a really good number for 10dpo....b/c they like for it to be around 15 on a medicated cycle on CD7. That's the day it peaks out, and then it starts going back down *if* your not pregnant. So, maybe yours is up b/c you did actually conceive this cycle. Mine was at 15 at 4 dpo when I was pregnant. I think it's a great sign.....

Stacy GIO tonight then....maybe O'ing twice means more than one fertilized egg???

Ity I'm not offended, but I was wondering if you meant me? I have 3 kids and *technically* have been trying for 9 months to get pregnant this time, BUT if you count the time we TTC'd for Kamryn and then carrying her for 9 months and her passing away, then I've been TTC'ing for almost 2 full years. So, not offended in anyway, I just hoped you weren't refering to me...no big deal. Hope your days gets better.

#685 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 04:04 PM

Tenk, thanks! I did get a call from my doc and she said my result was good and anything higher than 10 would have been good.

ItyBty, I just want to add that I did not feel you were getting angry at anyone here and I know you were just venting any feelings you have. I know that. Don't worry!

No worries to anyone, I did not feel anyone was angry or anything. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I understood.
#686 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 04:35 PM

Hey ladies! Just wanted to buzz in here and give you an update on my appt with the RE today. First of all everyone in the office was super friendly and it was just such a nice feeling and so very different from all the other doctor's offices I've been at. Although, I suppose working at a "Fertility Clinic" one would pick that up really quickly with all the stress and strain that individuals/couples/families go through with infertility. It helped give me a much more positive outlook than I have had in a long time.

Thanks to whoever reminded me to mention that we only have until the end of January to get the expensive tests in. I probably wouldn't have remembered that and it certainly was a good idea. On the one hand I'm glad that I waited this long to go in as I was definitely well prepare with my charts and it probably did help fast track things a little bit more than they would have been otherwise. The RE definitely looked at my charts and it did seem that it assisted quite a bit (I know some have been told by OBs that they just aren't necessary and may I just say that : me a little?).

After all the preliminary questions and looking at my chart she said we'd look at four different things.

1. Adhesions and blocked tubes as a result of my cs - since my c/s was a planned one w/out what any complications we can see (infection, etc) it's not likely that this is the case, but on the other hand you can't rule it out, either. She had said this was especially true in my case since I've only had one, and that there is certainly increased risks with multiple c/s. BUT, I have to get my period before we can do that. No sign at this point really that it will be coming and since there is a deadline overhead she gave me an rx for Provera to jumpstart things. Will poas tomorrow am w/fmu to be sure that I'm not pg (highly unlikely given my chart, but at the same time wouldn't that be a hoot?) and then start the Provera. Then after af shows and before I ovulate we'll be doing the sonoHSG. The doctor I saw today will be doing it and tbh that does make me very relieved! It's possible that the Provera and/or HSG may be all it takes, but there are other options if not. If no adhesions, great, but if she finds any then surgery is a possibility there.

2. Thyroid - I have a family history of thyroid issues (mom, grandma, aunt, sister, second cousin on my mom's side) and have never been tested. She's going to test that and if my thyroid is an issue then will treat that as that can be a barrier.

3. PCOS - given my irregular cycle history (all my life really), where I carry my weight, the fact that it looks like I haven't ovulated recently, etc she suspects this might be the case. Wome with PCOS and no GD tend also to have larger babies (which would certainly explain my son! ). It's entirely possible I've had this all along, even when we conceived ds. She said because I went right off bcp literally just prior to getting pg with ds it's likely that's why it was so easy b/c your body is so in it's groove, but as time goes on cycles tend to get more abnormal (which would also explain what it happening this time around - good fertility right off bcp and then went downhill from there). Going in for fasting bloodwork on Thursday.

4. SA - she doubts that there is any issue w/dh, but again wants to rule it out since we will likely not have coverage come the end of Jan. Dh goes in for that on Thursday am as well.

If it's thyroid obviously that will mean medication for that and then see if that straightens things out. If it's PCOS we agreed to go the Met route first and then if that doesn't help go the clomid route, but a low dose. Not sure how I feel about clomid - I'm definitely somewhat resistant, but I just don't know. She said my chances were lower since I'm not ovulating well on my own at this point. I'd also really like it not to be adhesions as I really don't want another surgery so : there.

In hindsight I should have probably gone in earlier. They say right off the bcp is your best fertility and I do remember reading somewhere that if things seem to be going south to go in as they don't get any better. It's a little disappointing b/c if I had gone in this summer when I had first started considering it, I might not be here right now. Then again, I didn't really know until July that my cycles were as wonky as they were. *sigh* Again - things always seem so complicated with few clearcut answers.

Anyway...shoulda, coulda, woulda.
#687 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 05:10 PM

Pampered I'm am so so glad that things have been put into perspective for you and I really hope that this brings so much needed peace and sanity for you and DH....also a BFP!

#688 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post

Ity I'm not offended, but I was wondering if you meant me? I have 3 kids and *technically* have been trying for 9 months to get pregnant this time, BUT if you count the time we TTC'd for Kamryn and then carrying her for 9 months and her passing away, then I've been TTC'ing for almost 2 full years. So, not offended in anyway, I just hoped you weren't refering to me...no big deal. Hope your days gets better.
NO! No no no no no!! it wasn't aimed at ANY individual. Oh, I'm sorry you thought it might be you. The 3 was just an arbitrary number, I could have said 3 or 7 or 16, and I'm not really angry so much as jealous as heck. (Actually, I just now noticed you had 3 kids - I guess I never looked close enough at your siggy before)

I know I've said it before but I'm just so angry and frustrated and sad lately. I almost want to give up TTC.
#689 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 05:45 PM

Ity I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, hugs to you....I know you'll get your BFP soon! I appreciate your ventin cause that's what were here for

#690 of 1084 Old 12-19-2006, 06:22 PM

It seems like things would start getting easier toward the end of Tww doesn't it? As it gets closer, you should feel some relief at that? But I don't. I am feeling extremely impatient at this point. I can't stand these last few days.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page