TTC 6+ months December Support Thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question - is spotting around O time normal/common? I had some spotting last night that I can't think of any other cause for, I've never had this before.
#92 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 11:50 AM

I need to vent....
We are getting a puppy for the kids for Christmas, and kinda for us too. We paid for him already and they asked us to pick out a name so they could aclamate (spelling) him to it. I like Parker sooo much and DH agreed. Then a few days later he said he didn't like it. He has tried to change it several times now (we don't even have the dog yet) and I haven't budged on it. Now rewind for a min. when we had Kamryn, he picked out her name, not me, and we already have names picked out for more children that he picked and not me, he doesn't even like the same kind of names as me. He said that I got to name the others (long story, we had them prior to getting married and lived apart, like Ohio and Colorado, he was still in college and I had a good job, but we loved each other and made it work). From the begining we wanted 5 kids, I had Lauren already, then he and I had Hailey and Kaleb. We got married AFTER Kaleb was born in 03. So we did it all backwards, but were in the right place now anyway.....he felt left out of the naming process for the others so he said he should pick the names, I don't agree, but I somewhat understand. OK, so I really wanted to name the dog. After my mom left (she came to check on me from the M/C and see how I was feeling) we went to bed and he was hounding me about the dog's name....finally i said, I will compromise ONLY if you compromise on other things. He said, like what?. I said, I don't think I want to wait a year to have another baby, and i should get to help name it, b/c I'm the one that does all the work for 9 months to get it here, so I should get to freaking help pick out the name. Well, that led to everything else, and he said he only wanted to wait a year, to protect me. I said that's not what I want. I said I was fine with just NOT using protection for 6 more months BUT after 6 months I will use my clomid again. Well he got mad, and said that he just couldn't handle the let down again of not getting a baby out of the deal. Since Kamryn died and then I m/c this time (and I'm sure it was 2 this time). I said, well I'm sorry that I keep disappointing you. He then got madder (is that a word) and said that he doesn't think he wants anymore children at all, and why can't we just be happy with what we have. My oldest Lauren is difficult, she cries all the time about everything, b/c she is treated differently at her dads house.....he never punishes her and she gets away with murder there, and at our house, she's not the only one, and there are rules to follow. So Lauren is hard to deal with sometimes. the other 2 are generally happy all the time. So I said, there are ppl that get divorced over this subject (I don't want to leave him, but his dad was married before my MIL and they divorced b/c she didn't want children....I'm glad they did b/c I wouldn't have DH) and he said so do you want to leave me then, and I said NO of course not, but there would always be this part of me that's sad....forever....after Kamryn dying I feel like I need another baby....I have this entire room of unused baby stuff and newborn clothes that are all folded and never worn that smell so wonderful....everything you would need for a new baby (even 5 packs of newborn diapers and 2 packs of size 1) we have and it's brand new, all in this room. Just sitting there. So he said does that mean I'm going to have to deal with your depressed ass for the rest of my life, and just then I (it's 11:30PM now) I jumped out of bed and whacked him with my pillow like 3 times, and started crying hysterically and went to the spare room to sleep. He didn't say a word to me, he even left for work this morning at 6am with out even saying good bye.

What do I do, what do I say.....help....I'm breaking down now.....I'm hurting from this, how could he say that, both things, the not wanting another child part, and saying he'd have to deal with my depressed ass. he never says things like that to me.......he's always so loving and supportive and helpful and caring. What happened to him and the man I married.............I cna't even get a hold of my mom to talk to her, and I just don't know what to do....

I hope all this made sense, he thinks I type like I'm talking to the person so things don't make sense.....

all of this stemed from the damn dogs name?!?!?!?!?

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#93 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 11:51 AM

Sarah spotting at O time is a great sign of fertility.....a doctor that researches still birth in LA told me this.....so yep it's ok and a good sign!

#94 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 12:12 PM

Sarah~
I agree with Tenk... You've probably ovulated!

Teneal~
OMG girl!!! What the heck? I'm sooo sorry you had to go through that. If I had to guess, I'd say that Kevin is probably hurting too. Maybe not the same way you are, but in a way that says "I'm hurting because you're hurting" and if he's like most guys, he feels helpless. Guys are "fixers" and he's probably feeling like the only thing he can do to "fix" the situation is to prevent it from happening again. Maybe he said that he didn't want any more children out of anger, and I'm sure that the "depressed ass" thing, well, I'm sure he regrets that. Or maybe he doesn't even realize he said it. But I'd suggest sitting down and talking to him. If you don't think that will work, send him an email. He needs to know that you are hurt, and he may have left this am without saying goodbye because he thought you didn't want to talk to him. Or maybe he's really angry. In that case, you need to let him know that it's a mutual feeling and that you want (need) to talk about it. Tell him that if you can't discuss it and get it worked out, it's going to bother you for a long time and will probably affect the rest of you everyday life. We have a tendency to let something big bother us and don't talk about it, so it comes out in small things, like the bed not being made, or toothpaste in the sink. I really think you need to talk to him. I'm here too if you want to call me. I'll PM you my phone number. Or if you want, I'll call you when we get home from church.
I hope you feel better.
#95 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 12:38 PM

Teneal - I'm sorry about your fight. It really stinks when stuff like that happens. MIC is right - you need to talk to him and let him know that he hurt you. Maybe when he gets home you can both have a more calm conversation after you've both had time to stop and think about what went on.

Ity - I love Love Actually. Even more so maybe since they have so many wonderful actors in it and they all do such a great job with their story. I think the best story is Jamie and Aurelia's. It's such a fairy tale.

MIC - you definitely need to wait. Personally I'd wait until I had few other options cause if I see another bfn I might have a mental breakdown. That's just me though.

Actually, along that vein of thought... I'm going to have to test because my doctor (who is trying very hard to encourage my body to work all on it's own) wants me to take 10 days of Provera if I don't get af by a certain point. Obviously I need to know if it's prenancy related though. This could be bad. But I got crosshairs today - real honest to god solid red crosshairs on cd 18. It looks weird though... Nothing like any other chart so I don't know what to make of it.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#96 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My temp was 98.0 this morning. I haven't been putting it into FF because I don't want it to be real. I read on a website that a cyst rupturing can cause a temp shift and early ovulation is most likely just a cyst. So it's another month down the drain. And maybe this has been happening all along. But my GYN has failed to figure out any potential problem. :

I am so sick of this process. I am sick of looking at my pregnant, twit coworker and thinking why was it so easy for her??? I am sick of feeling like an incomplete person. I am sick of feeling alone. But I don't know what I can do to make it better/easier/go away. Especially the thought that maybe I don't deserve to have a child because maybe I'd be a lousy mother.

mommy_i_c I vote to wait till at least 12 DPO. Then you stand a better chance at a BFP.

ocean Don't worry about it. I took the test to be sure because I needed to know. I'm more upset that it looks like I might have actually "ovulated".

Tenk I know what you mean about all this started from a dog's name. I do that sometimes to my hubby because I'll hold stuff in sometimes. So everything probably just snowballed out of control. Definitely sit down with him and talk it over. He's probably having a lot of emotions in regards to the MC right now and maybe just isn't sure what to do about them.

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#97 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 02:33 PM

Tenk I agree that DH is probably also hurting. Could he also have been tired and irratable? The only reason I say this is because my DH is also a firefighter. When he doesn't get much sleep at work we fight like we don't even like each other. It's horrible! I don't know if this fits for you or not but I just thought I'd ask? If it were me I would let him know how upset you felt when he said that and let him know that you understand his feelings too. I would ask him to tell you how he feels about having another baby and his feelings around the loss of Kamryn and the m/c. I have a hard time hearing what my DH is trying to say- it like pulling teeth getting him to talk about how he feels because he really just wants to make me happy - so he doesn't want to upset me with how he feels until its too much for him and he lets it all out. Anyway, most of this is just my experience with my DH.

to you!
#98 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 03:24 PM

Only three days into December and this month's thread is already 5 pages long! You ladies are very chatty lately - no wonder I'm having problems keeping up unless I check it 20 times a day!

tenk

cd24 here and my temp just dropped quite a bit from yesterdays so I'm thinking maybe I o'd today or last night? We'll see if there is a corresponding rise the next three days. Then again my body could just be playing tricks on me or it could be due to the fact that it is INCREDIBLY cold here lately and colder so last night than any other night lately. We shall see, right? :
#99 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 03:38 PM

To everyone! I'm sending good thoughts to all of you.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#100 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 04:23 PM

Ok, here's my oath. I promise not to test unless I absolutley can NOT stand it another minute. In which case, I'll have to ask DH for the tests he's hiding right now, and I don't want to do that. So... that's the deal...

Teneal~
How are you doing? I'm debating on wether to call you or not... I don't want to make you have to talk about it if you don't want to...

ChristyM26~
:

allisonrose~
I'm pretty sure you're Oing today. I have the feeling...

pamered_mom~
We just like keeping our threadkeeper on her toes

Tara~
Glad to see you! Hope all is well.

I had an episode about 10 minutes ago with DH and I cried again. Now I'm fine. It is like there was a flood of emotion and then it was gone. Now he's buggin me fore a nooner... Last night's little dance did wonders for his libido! He's all about the love now. What did I get myself into???
#101 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_in_chaos View Post
OLast night's little dance did wonders for his libido! He's all about the love now. What did I get myself into???
LOL Sounds like you're quite the dancer!

Tenk - So sorry about the fight. Hope you two can quickly find a way to reconnect and feel close. (No, I wasn't thinking of GIO -- I really meant talking and hugging, etc. -- but then I read what I wrote and thought GIO might work for some too!) It sounds like you're both grieving, which only makes sense. It is a really tough decision and I wish you the best in working through it together.

MIC - That chart is looking good! Good luck with the patience and 12 dpo POAS plan. I almost wrote in the other day to ask what "MIC" was because I assumed it was some ttc lingo I didn't know. Then the next day I got it.

Allisonrose -

ItyBty - Extra emotional is to be expected, right? And from what I've heard, if you're able to be a sane, polite (or at least normal) person 98% of the time when you're on Clomid, you're doing GREAT.

On the being surrounded by babies thing: It must go in waves and it is hard... My wave this week has been several acquaintances (not good friends) who have asked questions like "So you're stopping at one?" and even said things like "It is great that you have cousins ds is close to. Cousins are so important for only children." I was really surprised that they assume he's going to always be an only... Grrr.
#102 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELKMama View Post
MIC - That chart is looking good! Good luck with the patience and 12 dpo POAS plan. I almost wrote in the other day to ask what "MIC" was because I assumed it was some ttc lingo I didn't know. Then the next day I got it.
Lol!!! That's funny. I guess MIC is a lot easier then writing out my whole nic. Of course, Theresa works just as well... Thanks for the good luck wishes. I hope I can hold out that long.

Is anyone else feeling dread about Christmas approaching so quickly? I wanted to go shopping today, but got distracted... uh hum... as I posted before and now it's too late. Everything is packed anyway so I think I may go alone durring the day in the middle of the week.

Also, I remember someone saying before we started the new thread for december that we should all be fighting for the bottom posts... well here we are on page 6 and I have the bottom posts on pages 1,2,4,& 5! It was totally accidental though... I just was looking back through and noticed that! Hope it means something good!
#103 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 06:55 PM

theresa.. lol.. so now were fighting for top AND bottom posts!! GAME ON!

I FEEL SO GREAT TODAY LADIES!!! Af has slowed down A LOT.. which says to me that it will stop this time! yay! It has lasted a week today.. so hopefully by tonight or tomorrow it will stop...

I will do personals later... *hugs* tho for Teneal

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#104 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 09:20 PM

I had DH try one of the cookies I spent hours making last week. He said "You're going to give those to people?" as he made the most aweful face!! I knew they weren't the greatest, but I didn't think they were that bad. So I said "Either that or you have to eat them!" So he agreed that I could give them out. I hope the neighbors are honest about whether or not they like them... or do I hope they lie??? Hm guess I shall see..
#105 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 09:21 PM

Oh, and Angel... I'm glad you're in a good mood! It makes me happy too!
#106 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 09:42 PM - Thread Starter

Hello everyone

Back to reality after a very nice weekend away and I officially have NO IDEA what's going on with this cycle. I have EWCM, spotting, up and down temps AAARGH so frustrating I just want to be back to normal already! I've never ever spotted around O, I've never spotted at all ever. Yesterday it was a bit of brown spotting today it was a tiny spot of bright red.

Tenk I'm sorry you and DH are arguing, I can totally relate. My dh had a hard time going through my m/c with me, I kept having to remind myself that he had lost the baby as well even though he didn't go through it physically like I did. He has a hard time saying "I'm sad", he tends to get angry about little things instead. I hope you two can talk it out and reconnect

Theresa I'm so looking forward to seeing your chart tomorrow!

everyone else, I have to take the easy way out today because I haven't had much of a chance to read through all the other posts except to skim for updates (hoping for a BFP to move!)
#107 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 10:18 PM

I just wanted to update everyone....

Kevin and I talked, and he said he was extremely tired (he has back problems so he takes flexril in the evenings that he's at home). Anyway, I didn't talk to him today (he's working til tomo) and he called and sent text messages, but we went down there (to the base) and he said "Please talk to me" and I told him that what he said hurt me, and that i couldn't bare the thought of waiting an entire year to have another baby and then 9 months of pregnancy. He said, he was hurting too, and saw how it hurt me, and only wanted to protect me from hurting again. By making sure I was perfectly healthy and healed from the m/c. He does want another baby, and he wants one now, but he's scared, and can't stand the thought of seeing me in pain mental or physical. He said, he is ok with us trying again now, and not waiting, and he's sorry that he made the comment. No matter what he doesn't want me to have a forever sad feeling b/c I want/need a baby. I just didn't see the hurt he was feeling, and since mine had built up I took it out on him. So we are back in the game for TTC'ing, he understands why I talk to you guys, he's just being protective. I then felt bad for being so self centered, b/c I'm not the only person that all this affects. So, we agreed on all of it in the end.....I'm so glad that I have someone that looks out for my best intrest, but he knows that next time, he should consult me on it too...:

Oh, and I got to name the dog....Parker too!

So YAY! I feel better, he feels better, we both want a baby, we both want to keep TTC'ing and not take a year break, we're both feeling the same way about what has happened, we just both needed to express it. AND, the dogs name is Parker....: whheeeeewwwwwwww

Thank you so much for all the advise, you were all right, and I have pregnancy hormones still in my system making my decision making process a bit skewed, and I just didn't understand how he could have those feelings when he didn't show them. Ok, I'm done.

#108 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 10:35 PM

YAY TENEAL!!! I'm soooo glad to hear that!!! I got my advice from my DH and he's usually right about things like that. I'm glad you guys got things worked out. When do you think you'll go back to work?
#109 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 10:58 PM

I'm going tomorrow, I think I NEED to get back to my normal routine there ya know, so you should call me sometime after lunch and we can finally chat on the 770# I gave you. Your DH must be a smart guy to come up with all of that for someone he doesn't even know. It's funny, b/c I didn't even look at it like that. I thought how can he just give up and be ok with it. But I was wrong, and my mom said the same thing your DH said. She was looking at it from the out side and not taking my side but being resonable about both sides. I was just too emotionally involved in the whole thing and needed someone to tell me that stuff. and she/you all were right. he's never that insensitive and hurtful, it's just not his nature to talk to me like that, and I was blind sided by it I guess. He also said it was funny when I turned and whacked him with the pillow....unexpected....but he almost laughed out loud. that would have been a HUGE mistake, as I would have gotten soooo pissed off then. Anyway, YAY.....I/we get to keep TTC'ing and he's not a jerk but human with feelings. He also asked if we could pick up the Christmas present early (like Wednesday....the dog) (Parker : ) so that maybe having him will help me focus on something other than obsessing about TTC'ing since he'll be like having a 3 month old baby. HA

#110 of 1084 Old 12-03-2006, 11:23 PM

Yeah, Tenk! Sounds like a WONDERFUL sharing conversation. I'm so happy that you were able to reconnect and that you two have each other to lean on. It puts me in a happy and peaceful mood, too. Not that it is ANYTHING about me, but it is so sweet to hear of a couple being honest and working through that.

We had red wine with dinner - GULP - after 2 months of totally abstaining. I somehow feel that with the HSG and SA just behind us, I can stop being so controlling about the little things that may or may not matter anyway, like DH having a drink and ruining the sperm that would otherwise have done the trick. I don't know if that is rational at all, but it felt good to say "what the heck? wine with dinner sounds good so let's do it!"
#111 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 12:05 AM

Yeah Tenk!! I am so happy that you guys talked it out.

SarahJen I hope that your cycle starts to make some sense!

AllisonRose How frustrating!! I am so sorry that you are feeling incomplete or that you'd be a bad mother I know that there is nothing I can say to change that but here ya go

pamperd_mom I hope you O'd!! Keep us updated on your temps

mommy_in_chaos I'm a day behind you so I'll hold out to POAS until you do... your chart looks great and I'm feeling good this cycle! : And they're cookies... they CAN'T be bad

ELKMama How annoying!! Some people ask such personal questions or pry to get info out!

angel1895 Glad that AF has let up some

ChristyM26 WOHOO!! for crosshairs however weird they are

Sorry if I missed anyone!

I posted a new thread about spotting and got one answer but I'll say it here too... I had some spotting this morning (pinkish) and I think : that it could have been implantation spotting! I am 7DPO and also had a temp spike!?! BUT... I am on day 2 of progesterone... so maybe my body is fooling me? I guess only time will tell. I'll get Dh SA results tomorrow. I hope its normal.
#112 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:19 AM

Cross-posted with the One Thread

AF is due Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be hosting as expected. My balloon boobies (which I get every cycle) totally deflated yesterday and my temp dropped this morning.
#113 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter

I'm feeling very : this morning, maybe it's because it's Monday, maybe it's because my temps are back down again. How is it possible to have ALL the signs of O and then not have a temp rise? I feel like I'm going to explode from the frustration, I must sound like a broken record I'm getting on my OWN nerves now.

Teneal I'm so glad to hear you 2 worked it out and that you feel ready to try again. I know I felt ready right away even though we have to take this cycle off, I'm terrified that it'll happen again and so is DH although he doesn't say it much but I have to take the chance.

ELK nice to see you, it's nice to relax on abstaining from the little treats once in a while isn't it?

susykat : for you!

Theresa I'm stalking your chart today just so you know...

Ity and lily how are you doing?

allisonrose thinking about you, I hope you're doing ok

greengirl I'm sorry, your chart was looking soooo good too, how frustrating.

Well I better go start my car so it can warm up.... it's FREEZING here! :
#114 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 10:23 AM

Teneal~
I'm really glad you figured it out. Sometimes I need someone to point out that DH is human too. It is usally when I'm ready to kill him that someone says "You know he's probably not happy either" and then it hits me that he hurts a lot when I hurt. So it's good that you were able to realize that and get things worked out. I'll call you when I get back from Christmas shopping.

ELKMama~
I've tried to have a mixed drink a time or two, but I've ended up turning it down in the end. But not because of TTC. It's because I've been trying to loose weight for a long time and there's as many callories in a Margarita as there is in a double 1/2 pounder from McDonalds. (that's almost 1/2 of my daily cal intake) So I've been avoiding it... It's kinda disappointing though. I should just give up, I've actually gained 2.5 lbs since I started this stupid workout and diet. They say it's because I'm gaining muscle, but I don't like it at all!!!

susykat~
Pinkish spotting... Very nice!!! : that this could be it for you!!! (Oh, and the cookes were NASTY!!!)

greenegirl~
I thought we were cycle buddies? How come your temp dropped? I hope it's not because AF is coming. My bbs are usually very swollen by now, but instead they just hurt. They are normal size, and they don't have that "full" feeling that they usually do.

Sarah~
I guess it's possible that your body is gearing up to O. That has happened to me before, where I've had like 9 days of EWCM, and then it stopped dead, and I O'd about a week later. You don't have to feel bad about talking about it here. That's what we're here for! We Love You!!! (Don't we ladies?)

AllisonRose~
You shouldn't feel like you'd be a bad mother. You're going to be a wonderful mother. You just need to get the right egg. Each egg would provide you with a different baby. The ones that aren't getting made into babies, aren't the right ones for you. You need the one that is supposed to be YOUR baby. for you. I hope you're feeling better today.

Ok, I resisted the POAS urge today. It was SOOOO HARD!!! Susykat, we're going to hold out to POASaturday. I'll be due for AF that day, so if my temp drops then I wont need to test. If it doesn't, then I'll be sooooooooooooooooo UNBELIEVABLY excited!!! But I don't want to think about that till this weekend. DH & I are going OOT for the weekend, and I don't really want to have my period when we go. I'll start the day we leave if she's going to show up. Guess I'll just have to wear my Divacup on the way there whether or not I start in the morning. Sometimes I don't start till early afternoon, into the evening. So We'll be on the road when I'd be starting. : : that I don't get my period. I want to be PREGNANT!!!
#115 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 10:25 AM

PS~
I had a .04 temp rise this morning. It seems to be hanging out around 98.5 and it's rare that it stays the same temp for more then 2 days... Guess that's a good thing!
#116 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 11:21 AM

MIC -- I'm actually ahead of you by a couple of days. I'm 12 dpo. My normal luteal phase is usually 13 days, so I'm right at the end of my normal cycle.
#117 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 12:04 PM

greenegirl~
Oh, I didn't realize you were that far ahead of me. I'm sorry about the temp drop. But maybe it's gonna come back up tomorrow. Don't give up till AF actually shows!!!

I hope everyone is having a good day. It's 10:00 and hardly anyone is posting today. I'm worried that means everyone is TTA the thread today??? What's going on with everyone?

I had cramps when I woke up this am. I would have thought I was starting my period if I didn't know she's not due till Saturday. Guess I'm wishing it means something good. Maybe I'm just crazy...
#118 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 12:08 PM

Hi girls, I just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive through all of this. DH was very concerned that I talk to you all the time and I don't even know you, but I have also confirmed with him that he doesn't want to hear where my cervix is and what's coming out of me and if my ovaries are aching, so it only makes since that I talk to you all about all of that stuff as I'm sure you all do want to hear it....LOL. So he also said for me to keep talking to you about all the weird TTC'ing stuff..... oookkkkkkk........

Ocean Thank you for the words of encouragement!

I just want to say my fingers are crossed for Theresa, Green, and SusyCat.

Ity & Lily I hope that you all are having a wonderfully peaceful, and calm day....

Allison & Sarah hugs for you today! I agree Sarah, that I honestly can't wait to get back in the saddle so to speak.....:

Anon, Elk, Pampered, Christy, Angel, Tara, Funny, Sorry if I left anyone off the list, but I'm thinking of you all, and you'll never know how much I appreciate all the support you have given me over the last few months!!!

#119 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 12:11 PM

Teneal~
Honey, CHANGE YOUR SIGGY!!! You're not taking a break!!! WOO HOOO!!! It doesn't have to say that you're "taking a break" anymore!!! I'm so glad you're going to stick around!!! I'm going to go to the mall for some Christmas gifts, so I'll call you when I get back!
#120 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_in_chaos View Post
I had cramps when I woke up this am. I would have thought I was starting my period if I didn't know she's not due till Saturday. Guess I'm wishing it means something good. Maybe I'm just crazy...
This has been going on for me on and off for about 3 days now. I seriously feel like AF is coming nright NOW but I'm not due until next Monday. WTH!

Tara

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page