TTC 6+ months December Support Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 03:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh my goodness ladies, I know I have been MIA but you've been up to some SERIOUS posting!

Tenk--this is the first I've read of your loss. I am so sorry sweetie.

Let's see, who else?

I'm : for you MIC!

and hoping that newborn baby magic works on you Oceanmommy.

I know there are a million more personals I should do, but I haven't been on the computer in 5-6 days so...I'm so behind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 03:26 PM

mic - you have sure been busy posting away this morning. You haven't been trying to hog all the top and bottom posts with that strategy are you??

I've got to head off to do dishes and other house work that I've been neglecting for far too long. Temp was down again this am, but that was at 4am and I didn't really get any sleep from there on. It felt like I never made it to deep sleep last night and I'm definitely feeling it at this point. I'm also suffering a little from eating out far too often this weekend and bloated to boot. Ever since I changed some things around in my diet I swear I pay dearly everytime I stray. Time to get things turned back around!

: all around!
#123 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 04:15 PM

well I'm sorry I didnt do my personals like I said I would.. I got seriously depressed last night... af just all of a sudden started really flowing again last night... I swear I didnt think it was gonna stop.. sorry if TMI.. I think it was just a clot blockin the way or something... Its slowed down a lot again so I think it will stop... which hopefully means my body is now.. almost officially "in gear".

I'm gonna go try to catch up with everything! ds is sick with cold so its not gonna be easy

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#124 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 04:33 PM

I don't know why, but I am TOTALLY overwhelmed at the idea of trying to catch up on personals. I have been gone over the weekend and there has been a lot going on! So there is no one ruling over me making me do that so I am not going to, just to ease my stress level!! But I am still watching over all of you and stalking charts as usual since I got back. The concert was great and I didn't drink after all (it was at a high school auditorium). I have had no bad moods and no weepiness, in fact, feel like I am not taking anything. I do have some little jabs here and there in my ovary areas, which is unusual this early in the cycle, but whatever. I am ignoring these things per the advice of HOPESMOM! Yay!!!

For some reason, I just don't feel like this is going to work. I have a really pessimistic attitude about it. Maybe because I can't feel it. I am sure when O comes around, that will be a different story.

Ity? How are you feeling today, curious if you have any twinges like I do.

MIC - No jinxing here but OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!! Oh boy, oh boy!

Same to you Teradactyl!!:

Tenk, I am glad you came to a decision and things worked out. I can't imaging the emotions you must be dealing with. I hope it will all smooth over soon and you will feel much better.

Everyone I have to get back to work!!!! Have a great day!
#125 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 04:39 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Well I finally decided to update FF with my 98.0's. Yup another 98.0 this morning. I think something is up but it wasn't ovulation. I wish I knew what was going on. I wonder if I had a cyst rupture on Friday. Not that I know for sure that I have/had a cyst. If that's what it was, I really hope it won't interfer with ovulation. I also had some spotting lately - not enough to need a pantyliner but I noticed it when I check my cervix.

I'm planning on calling a new GYN's office for an appointment. I called this doctor's office a while ago (before I decided going to an RE is better than another GYN that has no clue) and the receptionist was very sympathetic to my position but put me on hold and left me there for 10 minutes. So I simply hung up. So I guess I'll give them another shot. I just really feel the need for some answers.

Tenk - Glad to hear that you and your hubby had a nice talk. It's always good to check in with each other.

sarah - : that you'll O soon.

pampered mom - Ugh I know what you mean about neglecting housework. My house is not up to my usual standards but I just have no interest in cleaning lately.

mommyic - Thanks for the kind words. I just wish I knew when that egg was going to come around. Right now I feel like I'm watching my life go by while waiting to get pregnant.

Hope everyone's doing well. We certainly have been an active group lately

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#126 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 04:39 PM

Lily--try not to be pessimistic. I don't remember feeling much different AT ALL before O. REALLY. Try and relax. And I never got nutty emotional... so CLEARLY that side effect does NOT equal success!
#127 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
I don't know why, but I am TOTALLY overwhelmed at the idea of trying to catch up on personals.
I hear ya... this will teach me to be gone for more than a few hours..

I'm not getting to personals... but I'm keeping up for today!

#128 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 04:54 PM

Tara~
Maybe it's a good sign for us... cramps... :

HopesMom~
Keep them crossed till Saturday. I'm going to get that BFP. I want it, it's mine, and I'm going to get it if I have to use someone else's urine!!! Just kidding, but I do want it pretty bad!!!

pamered_mom~
I'm just so trying to keep myself occupied durring this 2ww. This is my best stress relief. We haven't told anyone we're TTC but my best friend, and she's always so busy, I don't ever catch her at home anymore. So you girls are all I have. :

angel1895~
No need to catch up on personals. Just keep us updated on your personals!!!

lilyflower~
I'm soooo glad that the Clomid isn't having negative affects on you. I've been thinking about you a lot. ItyBity too. You guys should be chatting back and forth like crazy comparing your bodily feelings!!! I know what you mean about this chart thing. I can't even tell you how excited I am. Though I'm a little worried that I'm getting my hopes up too high. KWIM? I want to think positively, but I don't want to think that it's real and then get my period. I do know it's possible, so I'm just going to be positive, and if I get af, then I'll deal with it then... but be expecting one depressed mama when she does show up!!!

allisonrose~
I can give you words, but not the answers that you want. I'm going to keep hoping for you though. Here's some just because there's not enough going around lately.

Ok, so I went to the mall, and they don't have a toystore!!! What kind of Mall does not have a toystore, even just a temporary one for Christmas??? I had to go all the way to Walmart to get what I was looking for. Oh well. I was sick of the mall anyway. Too many freaking pregnant women, and women with new babies. I guess I'm going to have to wear blinders the next time I go out. Then I wont have to look at them all.

Ok... Off to bake more cookies!!!
#129 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 05:08 PM

On hold with the GYN's office. I completely forget that they have the most annoying hold music ever. It's like someone pecking out a melody on an electronic keyboard - not a good one but a one you'd buy for a little kid.

ribbonpb.gif
#130 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 05:12 PM

lily - I'm a bit overwhelmed with personals too... I've been reading but not posting. I feel fine - a bit spaced out and floaty-headed though. Not really moody or emotional, although I did cry at that movie the other day. Today is my 5th day of Clomid, so I'm basically waiting to O.

mommy_in_chaos - What kind of a crazy mall was that? Weird. Although up here KB toys was always the mall toy store, and they've been closing a lot of them. And cookies? Do I smell cookies? Now I'm gonna have to make more cookies...

Hopesmom - How are your little bitty babies? I'd love an update.

allisonrose - : I hope you get some answers.
#131 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 05:48 PM

Okay my dear friends, time for personals. I should be working, but my DH just left the house and I am free to blab!!! (without the guilt that I should be working).

Anyway, Allisonrose, I think you are still going to ovulate. Maybe you should just give it a couple more days. Why do you think you had a cyst rupture? I have some weird eggwhite CM at different times a month. I really think it is difficult to totally be sure and you can just BD every other day to cover your bases. Maybe try not to stress on your temps right now so much, or you may delay ovulation like I always do! Sometimes I just don't believe my temps you know? I hope you O soon, just to ease your mind. I really hate the idea you got turned down that night. DH just do not know how bad that makes us feel you know? I know now I have turned down my DH on numerous occasions in the past when we were not TTC, and have learned MY lesson about how that must feel to him. I no longer turn him down at any time. I have also learned to be very sweet and nice during O time. :

Susykat, your chart looks really good. I hope the spotting was a good thing!

Greenegirl, I really hope your temp goes back up.

Pamperedmom - wow, you really have a long wait to O don't you. I sure hope it happens soon. Even though the TWW is so difficult, I still think it is more exciting waiting to know than sitting and waiting to O (so boring).

Sarah, You too with the confusion. What a bummer to have to deal with. I really wish your doctor could just fix up your cycles to just be right on time for you. I am sorry you have to deal with such a confusing and long cycle. Maybe your body is just still dealing.

Christy has your bump gone away? I hope it was a sign of ovulation. (just laughing at the TMI factor here)

Elkmama - I hope you are having fun GIO a lot these few days!!!! Have fun. I hate the comment "so you are stopping at one?" just like I hate the comment "so you aren't going to try for any girls?" Ooooooooo I hate that.

Ocean - Oh man, I know that feeling. I held my friends' 2 month old baby a while back and then another 4 month old and I really can't get enough. I too melted and would just hold the babies until they left. I always get surprised when they just put the baby in the car seat or to bed letting them sleep instead of holding them! I am going to remember that later. Wake them up!!!!

Tenk, I don't know how I would have gotten through this whole process without this website. It gets to be a pretty lonely situation. My DH knows I read up on this site often, but doesn't really know that I post. I just know he would hate that, but I try to not mention any real personal identifying info because people can just google and find these posts! It is very weird to think about that. But it sure helps talking to all of you and having this outlet with girls who understand each other. Girls are just awesome in general aren't they? I know both my kids were named by their fathers, although I liked the names also, so the next I am hoping to choose the name (ooh, I typed "names" - hmmmm), and I have a hidden secret list, but have not mentioned one bit about that to DH yet, superstition takes over.

MIC, you are funny. I have a great feeling about this month for you. I want you to get a BFP with your very own pee! : Yes, I am feeling a huge sense of Christmas dread, where normally I LOVE it. It comes faster and faster each year. I usually have all my cards made out and lights on the house, nothing is done. I have so much planned for this month. It just goes much too fast now.

ItyBty, yeah, kind of boring so far huh? Waiting to O and see some action! I thought we would be blabbing back and forth too, but I have felt like NOT typing on here for some reason. I guess that might be over though. But, I do feel some little things here and there. It is possible I might have a few cysts in general, so I might be feeling those, but I also have one pill left. Then soon the real fun begins! Good luck Ity, I hope we both get BFPs!!!! It will be difficult to not double my dosage if it works for you this month and not me. I will think 100 is the magic dose.

Hopesmom, thanks for the advice! I am sure things will be changing soon in my body and mind.

Angel, you sound like me a long time ago, I used to have such long periods I would get anemia. My body finally straightened up over the years. I hope your body figures it out and you can get on with it!
#132 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 06:15 PM

allisonrose~
At least they aren't playing something like Rap, or Disco... When they play those, they get stuck in your head for the whole week!!!

ItyBty~
Tell me about it! I went out there with the impression that all malls have toy stores. Guess I was wrong! Guess it's best to just go to Walmart! I'm glad you and Lily are doing so well with your Clomid. I can't wait till you guys get your BFP's!!!

lilyflower~
Holy Crap! I think that's the longest post we have had in this thread (besides the opening post with all our names on it, compliments of Pampered_mom) I'm really glad you and Ity are doing so well. It makes me think I may give it a try in February. I'll even pull a Tenk and order them on line because we don't have insurance!

I'm so out of it today. I want to stop thinking about how much I want this to be my month. I'm thinking I may stay away from the board for a couple of days and just get out and do stuff. That way I'm not thinking about this all day long! But I doubt that'll happen. I love it here!!!
#133 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 06:53 PM

Hi all ! No time to post really, just a pop-in to give hugs to those that need them and : to those that need them.

It has been an extremely busy and exhausting weeked, my family is sick with colds, and there is no end in sight. My house looks like it threw up on itself... everything everywhere. So I might be quiet but I am checking in regularly to read.

#134 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 07:54 PM

I'm not sure if it is the progesterone or the lack of sleep but my head is a bit fuzzy and if I focus on something to much I get flushed, like at work today dealing with customers was near to impossible and I'm in retail! My head is to fuzzy to concentrate on personals :

Anyway, I hope all you ladies are having a good day.

Here's some for everyone!
#135 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:05 PM

Oh! oceanmommy I noticed that you took progesterone last month. What kind are you taking and what was your experience with? Can I also ask the explanation you were given as to why to take it? Sorry if I'm asking for to much info... TIA!
#136 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:08 PM

Lily - Yes, oddly enough the little bump is in fact gone. How strange...

My chart still looks totally wierd. Maybe that's a good thing since chances are there was no ovulation before. It's just very odd and all the temps are low and fairly close together. Especially today's which I thought was below the coverline until I entered it and nope, sure enough it's above it.

Maybe it's the met though, cause when I went to ff's gallery and looked at pregnancy charts with met but not clomid the first one was similar to mine with very low temps even after ovulation. So there's hope. Oh, and the better thing about the met is the 10 whole pounds that I lost in all of 14 days.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#137 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItyBty;6684918[B
Hopesmom[/B] - How are your little bitty babies? I'd love an update.
They seem to be fine. We went for an "official" u/s last week and they were thriving. Measuring right on and heartbeats nice and strong. Me, not so strong. Exhausted, nauseous and cranky. Not nice to say, huh? I know that any of you would trade places with me in a heartbeat. I'm not wishing any of this away... just feeling ill.
#138 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:42 PM

AWWWWwwwwwww! How cute!!!!!!!! Hopesmom!

I just went to pick my son up from school and there was a woman (looked about my age) holding a tiny little baby, didn't even look real it was so tiny. Oh the emotions. I can't believe my jealousy. I really wanted to hold her baby, but I don't know her, so that would have been strange! I guess I just can't go up to anyone and ask to hold their baby right?

I feel slightly nauseous today.
#139 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:48 PM

HopesMom~
I'm glad things are going well. But I must say that I don't think I would trade places with you. Twins... man, I don't think I could do that. The more I thought of it, the more I realized I wouldn't want to do that!

ChristyM26~
Looks like ovulation in it's truest. Temp rise and all.

oceanmommy~
I'm hoping that you're family gets better soon. I hate it when everyone gets sick. It seems to last so much longer then when it's just you. KWIM?

lilyflower~
I'm affraid that you might get in trouble with some people if you asked to hold their newborns. And at the very least, you'd get a very nasty look and ignored completely!

Susykat~
hope you're feeling better soon!

I did notice the last 2 days, I saw girls carrying babydolls around in blankets. Do they make them for Sex Ed at school or something? The girls looked to be about 16-18 Not really a good judge of age these days, as I get older, I seem to think "I look that age" and then I find out I'm 5 years older or something. lol... guess there's nothing I can do about getting older though.

Dinner time! Talk to you all later! (so much for staying away huh...)
#140 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_in_chaos View Post
HopesMom~
I'm glad things are going well. But I must say that I don't think I would trade places with you. Twins... man, I don't think I could do that. The more I thought of it, the more I realized I wouldn't want to do that!
Well, I'm not sure I could do it either...but I don't have a lot of choices! So, I'll have to.
#141 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 08:59 PM

I did finally get to make an appointment with the new doctor. Next Tuesday was the soonest they had.

lily - Friday night I had pain that felt like the pain I get around ovulation. Centered on where I imagine my right ovary is. It lasted from at least 7pm until around 11pm. The next morning, my temp was slightly elevated and I worried that I actually ovulated: Friday was CD6! I also poa(FM)s which showed my LH as being kinda high.
After the recent abduction of an infant - asking to hold a stranger's baby wouldn't be advisable.

mommyic - Might be a Sex Ed project. I had to carry around a balloon in Jr high. I've also heard of carrying a bag of flour so you get a bit of weight - of course 5 pounds would be a light baby.
I joke with my hubby that once I'm pregnant I'll need to practice toting around our 12 pound cat to get ready to carry an infant - yeah I expect to have a big baby. I myself was 8 pounds 12 ounces at birth. My brother was a bit over 9 pounds.

Hopesmom - Glad to hear that you're doing well.

Christy - What made your doctor decide to prescribe you Met? My doctor mentioned it but in the context of "well I've had other patients get pregnant on it; we can put you on it and see what happens".

ribbonpb.gif
#142 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 09:24 PM

First of all, I hope you guys all know that I was just kidding! I would never attempt or ask to hold a stranger's baby, seriously. I totally couldn't stand a stranger getting anywhere near my newborn!!!

allisonrose, My doctor was kind of like that too about the metformin. As I am not totally sure, and she wasn't either, of a diagnosis of PCOS, I didn't continue it because I thought that it was a pretty serious thing to alter my body chemistry if it wasn't really going to work and I don't really know if that is the problem. It seems good if you are sure of the diagnosis of PCOS. I know I get cysts, but I don't have any of the other symptoms except som problems with acne (that drives me crazy).
#143 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susykat View Post
Oh! oceanmommy I noticed that you took progesterone last month. What kind are you taking and what was your experience with? Can I also ask the explanation you were given as to why to take it? Sorry if I'm asking for to much info... TIA!
Katherine.... there is no TMI here for the most part anyways. And I too am interested to hear what kind of progesterone you are using and why, if its ok.

I went to my Dr (who I'd never met before) back in Sept. for my annual, and to admit it had been over a year of ttc with nothing. He said that women who are overweight tend to be estrogen dominant, that the progesterone cream would be beneficial for ttc and also help my terrible pms. This coincided with my BBT charts which seemed like they could be stronger in the luteul phase. Sometimes my temp seemd low, near the coverline, and I had a couple cycles which had 12 day LPs instead of 13 or 14.
So he said to use Pro-Gest by Emerita, that it is natural and mild and helpful for ttc although he would have recommended it for the PMS alone. I use it after I ovulate until AF, about a quarter teaspoon 2x a day (that's about 20mg 2x day). The dr also said it supports pregnancy, and that once I am pregnant I should keep using it.

I have figured out that it can make me feel a bit drowsy and calm, but usually it is fleeting and as I have used it longer I notice it less. Let's see.... I have used it for 3 cycles so far, one of which had really nice high temps in the LP. It is mild enough that it doesn't hold off AF, so I use it until she shows.

The dr felt that progesterone by itself can help a lot of women conceive, and his thought on the next step is higher dosage, prescription progesterone. My thought is clomid, or possibly both and he is ok with that. I am so glad I found a great dr.

I also have been taking vitex for a few months and I thnk it has really helped boost my progesterone and LP in general. I asked the dr if I could take them together and he said yes, they both support progesterone and can work together. Vitex also supports estrogen and is taken the whole cycle.

Incidentally the Pro-Gest and vitex have really helped my PMS.... I used to start crying like a week before AF and have cramps for days ahead of time. I actually had no cramps until CD 2 this past cycle, just a slight twingey backache which I always get before AF.
#144 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 10:45 PM

I have a really stupid question. I have to pee really bad right now. I noticed that I am feeling pressure on my ovaries because of having to pee. Why would this be?

I'm going to go to the urination station and fix this somewhat irritating problem.

Tah-Tah for now!
#145 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 10:50 PM

allison - I've been dxd as insulin resistant (officially) - my body's cells don't know what to do with the insulin as well as they should. Bloodwork showed a slightly wonky blood sugar/insulin level (my sugar was high and my insulin was almost through the roof). Met's true purpose is to treat type 2 diabetes (which is likely what I will develop as I get older - my nanny has it and her mom had it too).

At any rate, the reason why it may help some women get pregnant is because if your insulin is off it can prevent ovulation. So fixing the blood sugar levels will allow ovulation again. Sometimes clomid is required too, but hopefully my body's fixed itself. I think the reason many dr's think to prescribe it is because sometimes insulin resistance has very few symptoms at first. It's only after it's progressed that people begin to notice the effect on their body (weight gain, constant hunger/thirst, craving carbs/sugars - which are all your body's way of trying to fix things - in reality your body doesn't know the insulin's there so it tries to do things to get you to eat foods that would produce insulin and so on and so on until your blood sugar goes crazy).

I've been on the met for 14 days - I feel lots better (more well rested), people keep asking me what I've done - one of my friends told me today I just look healthier - and I'm losing weight.

Wow. That was kinda long. Hopefully that answers your questions. BTW, insulin resistance can be a marker for PCOS but it is also it's own seperate thing which some people don't understand. If you have any other questions I can try and answer them. I have a friend who educated me on this cause he's had it for awhile now.

Tricia - good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear the babies are both doing well. Hopefully you start to feel better soon. I probably sound insane but I think I'd love twins (though I might feel different if my doctor actually told me I was having twins!).

I probably missed something in there. all around

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#146 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 11:26 PM

Thanks oceanmommy My doctor looked at my blood work and said that my progesterone was to low to support preg. My midwife suggested putting me on clomid - it I think has dual purpose both for ovulation and increse progesterone. Anyway, I really really like my new doctor. He suggested a perscription progesterone (prometrium, its natural) from O to AF. I had a LEEP due to abnormal pap (portion of cervix removed) so he also told me to take B6, mucinex or robitussin, and an antiobotic from end of AF to 3 days post O. I was a bit fussy about the antibiotic - I'm not a fan of them - but he countered and said this route was more "natural" than clomid - with a smirk - this was when my husband decided he was going to be our doctor.

So we'll try this for awhile until I can't take it then on to clomid! Hopefully I am preggo right now : and I won't need it

The progesterone made me feel dizzy and drowzy (so take before bed) and today my head was a mess (combined with lack of sleep)

I feel preggo for not knowing what it feels like but I think the progesterone is responsible being that I am only 8 almost 9DPO

Enough about me! Ugh! I find it so easy these days to talk about me!
#147 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 11:38 PM

ocean.. I'm overweight too.. well obese... tho I hate the word.. I gained a ton of weight when I was pregnant with ds... anywho.. i was thinking about it the other day.. I'm pretty positive that its part of the problem for me and dh

theresa.. I have no idea about your ovaries and your bladder.. it is intriguing to... let me know if you find an answer.. OH.. and I did the "real" baby thing in highschool too.. it was neat... tho I did find after ds that those babies were insanely easy compared to a real child.. I did find it was a good learning experience though

lily... I have been SO tempted to ask to hold a strangers baby.. its like I cant help myself... their almost magnetic or something.. lol

and hopesmom.. good to hear they are thriving!... gotta post the u/s pix if you got them

I KNOW that I missed people.. but I'm tired!!! ok. so sue me!! lol.. and for everyone who wants it.. goodnight

#148 of 1084 Old 12-04-2006, 11:42 PM

Just poppin' in to say hi...I had to leave work just after lunch today b/c I started cramping and bleeding again....after I stopped everything Saturday evening. WTF : So, now I'm home for another day or so. my doctor wants to get me in for an urgent ultrasound to make sure my body has released everything or they want to do a D&C. UUGGGGHHHHHHHHH...........why can't everything just come out? I didn't bleed heavy at all and I m/c and then stopped bleeding completely, and now I'm bleeding again. So I'm going in tomorrow for the scan hopefully, and maybe they'll say it's all out and I don't have to have anything else. If so DH will be off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, so he'll be here to take care of me. Theresa LOL, your so funny, I'm pretty sure that your gonna get that BFP in a few days here! Fingers crossed!!!

I have a feeling that someone else is going to get one too, and forgive me but with all my hormones and emotions right now i forget who it is. Please don't be upset about that, I've got so much going on right now, but I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you....night night ladies.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#149 of 1084 Old 12-05-2006, 12:54 AM

Christy - Thanks for the info! I have a few indications of PCOS: LH:FSH ratio, slightly elevated testesterone and acne (which actually could be simply interrelated). My doctor had me get my glucose tested: it was 79. I never talked to her personally about the test results so we never discussed the possibility of Met further.

Tenk -

ribbonpb.gif
#150 of 1084 Old 12-05-2006, 02:13 AM

Hugs and healing, Tenk.

Hi everyone. Have a good week.
CD87...for the record.

Jenn - Mom, Photographer, Barista 

User Tag List