2WW... anyone else?? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 226 Old 12-10-2006, 05:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
8DPO now, and my chart is still looking awfully good : , and I am having a hard time maintaining my calm demeanor! I went for a 7DPO progesterone Saturday, but won't hear til Monday. I am oddly not worried about it, though. I feel like my temps are high enough that my lining must be in good shape. I could be totally nuts on that though. We'll see! I am also itchy, and still gassy. A little breast tenderness, too, which is not a usual PMS sympton for me. 5 days til I will let myself test. At least that's what I say now .

Fingers crossed for all the 2ww-ers--and the 3ww!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 03:05 AM

I am getting impatient to test. I think I will wait until next weekend. That should put me at least 14 dpo.
#63 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 04:38 AM

I'm sorta in the middle of my tww,cd 30 and 6 DPO. I had a terrible urge to POAS this weekend so I join the POASaturday and used the only one avaliable. It was a BFN. I'm hoping to get in for a blood test this Thursday even though FF suggest that I was until the 23 to test.

Lots of to everyone.
#64 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 04:46 AM

17 dpo no AF, bfn. My cervix moved down and is more AF-like but it's still closed up tight and usually when AF is near it is open. So I'm still in limbo.
#65 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 10:39 AM

Well, I posted this on another thread but I will here too, I just don't know what is going on with my crazy body.
Well, as you know I took the test on Saturday night, and it was negative. Well, I looked at the same test last night and there was a very, very faint line. I thought maybe because it had sat out for 24 hours, that it was no longer valid. But still, I was curious.... SO, this morning, first thing when I woke up, I decided to take another one. This one looked the same after about 5 minutes. There is the really dark line that shows it was working, and a really, really faint line that is there. I'm thinking that if I am, that means that there just isn't alot of hormone yet to detect. I have 3 week cycles anyway.
SO, I'm not quite sure what is going on, but I am going to wait and see if AF comes, but if she doesn't, I'll test again in a few days.
At this point, I am very cautious, but very hopeful.
#66 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 10:39 AM

Hope you guys don't mind if I join.

My name is Heather and I am 28 years old. This is our first month ttc. I went off the pill in July and began charting.

I am currently 3 dpo. My DH wants me to wait til the 25th to POAS, but I am not sure I can hold out that long! These past 3 days have already seemed like an eternity. I would really like to POAS earlier and surprise my DH. What do you all do - surprise your partner or look at the stick together? I thought it might be fun to get that book Oh Baby, The Places You'll Go by Dr Suess and give it to DH.

Wishing everyone good baby vibes!

Heather, mama to Milo Grey 11.14.07 and Harper Moon 08.06.09

#67 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 10:57 AM

Thought I would update.. I'm 8 dpo and my cervix is still mid-high and very soft.. good sign right? I went out and bought a stash of tests last night at the dollar store and I'm dying to test... What's the earliest you all start testing?

DH is getting very excited about testing too... which is a good thing since this will be an oops baby...
#68 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellimamo View Post
Thought I would update.. I'm 8 dpo and my cervix is still mid-high and very soft.. good sign right? I went out and bought a stash of tests last night at the dollar store and I'm dying to test... What's the earliest you all start testing?

DH is getting very excited about testing too... which is a good thing since this will be an oops baby...
Isn't it neat how hubbies can get excited too?! Mine is just as excited as I am about finding out if we are pregnant!
#69 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 12:35 PM

We're in our first month of TTC and I'm about 4 DPO. I haven't decided when to test, but FF says the average positive test for those who were pregnant was 13.6 DPO. So, I think I will start testing in a week. I have 10 internet cheapies that I don't care if I "waste". We're currently in Rome, and coming home tomorrow...hope our vacation was *productive* .

4 kids under 10
#70 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Isn't it neat how hubbies can get excited too?! Mine is just as excited as I am about finding out if we are pregnant!
It is neat particularly because he wasn't so sure about another baby before!
#71 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 02:29 PM

Mommysusie, I'm excited for you.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#72 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
Mommysusie, I'm excited for you.
Thanks! I just believe that it could be true. This is the first month that we have really been trying after our loss. The doctor told me to wait 3 months before trying because I lost our baby in the second trimester, so this would have officially been our first month. I used the FRE tests because I wanted good ones. I am going to pick up another one on the way home from work today and test again! I think I am going to need at least 30 positive tests before I believe it to be true. Good news is that I haven't seen AF today! She usually comes around early in the morning, so that is a good sign!
Wish me luck!
#73 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM

#74 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 06:48 PM

Hi everyone!!

Can I join the collective?

I am about 3 DPO though Fertility Friend isn't being my friend this month and is telling me I am at least 4 DPO which completely contradicts my OPT tests and CM symptoms. So I am *trying* to trust my body but it's very hard as everytime I look at that chart I think if FF is right, then I totally missed my O date by a mere day.

But I swear my OPT's and CM symptoms do not add up to FF's date.

to everyone!!
#75 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrey View Post
I am about 3 DPO though Fertility Friend isn't being my friend this month and is telling me I am at least 4 DPO which completely contradicts my OPT tests and CM symptoms. So I am *trying* to trust my body but it's very hard as everytime I look at that chart I think if FF is right, then I totally missed my O date by a mere day.
FF changed my O date 3 times this month. I agreed with the 2nd O day, so I fudged some later info to get it back But, all I changed was CM b/c it was the day after dh and I dtd. I have trouble measuring CM after we've dtd. I had it listed as EWCM and changed it to creamy. Was that wrong?
PotterGrrl: Your chart does look good. :
#76 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 07:46 PM

Ok, I was taking those expensive tests before, so I decided to go out and buy a cheap dollar store one. Guess what? That one is really positive!!!! I am a little in shock right now, but will probably freak out from excitement when hubby gets home from work! I have never considered myself fertile, so this is a complete shock that I am pregnant... I guess it is ok to say that now.:
#77 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 09:43 PM

:Congratulations Mommysusie!!!:
#78 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 09:46 PM

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMYSUSIE!!!! Oooohhh, now I wanna see your chart! This is good baby dust for this crew!

I just heard from the clinic about my 7DPO Progesterone (Saturday), and I was at 42.8. I think this is good, yes? My temp was good again this morning, so I am crossing just about everything I can, while remaining zen and centered

FF sez test Saturday, which would be good and conservative, so I am trying to stay committed to that. I have seen soooo many . Heck, I have ONLY seen ! So, I'll be hanging and
#79 of 226 Old 12-11-2006, 10:44 PM

Congratulations Mommysusie!!!!!!

I have a huge stash of Dollar Tree tests and am going to try not to buy any expensive ones this cycle either. I would LOVE to see a picture or a scan of your BFP, and also your chart. According to POAS dot com, they're actually some of thre better and more sensitive tests on the market.

And yes, you can say that you are pregnant now because you are.
#80 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 08:25 AM

Congratulations mommysusie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was excited before, can you guess how excited I am now?

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#81 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterGrrl View Post
CONGRATULATIONS MOMMYSUSIE!!!! Oooohhh, now I wanna see your chart! This is good baby dust for this crew!

I just heard from the clinic about my 7DPO Progesterone (Saturday), and I was at 42.8. I think this is good, yes? My temp was good again this morning, so I am crossing just about everything I can, while remaining zen and centered

FF sez test Saturday, which would be good and conservative, so I am trying to stay committed to that. I have seen soooo many . Heck, I have ONLY seen ! So, I'll be hanging and
I wasn't charting! I was going to start on my next cycle. Our "method" this cycle (I say cycle instead of month because my cycles are 3 weeks long) was to just bd like crazy around the time I was suppose to O. I wasn't really sure exactly when I was suppose to O, so BDing turned into a job and we made sure we got at least one session in every 24 hours for a week straight. I would then just lay still for about 20 mins. And it worked!!!
I had my first "morning" sickness last night and I say "bring it on!!!" I don't care if I am so sick I can't move without puking for the next three months! I am so happy, I think I am going to explode!
Thanks everyone for your support!!!!
#82 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noordinaryspider View Post
Congratulations Mommysusie!!!!!!

I have a huge stash of Dollar Tree tests and am going to try not to buy any expensive ones this cycle either. I would LOVE to see a picture or a scan of your BFP, and also your chart. According to POAS dot com, they're actually some of thre better and more sensitive tests on the market.

And yes, you can say that you are pregnant now because you are.
I'll take pics of my tests when I get home from work today, and post a link for you!
#83 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
Congratulations mommysusie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was excited before, can you guess how excited I am now?
Thanks! I love how we are all after the same goal and can be geniunely excited for each other when we "graduate"!
#84 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 10:08 AM

We used the same method this month, and I'm really hoping that it works. Unfortunately I have a strange man downstairs taking a chainsaw and a drill to the kitchen (knocking a door through a supporting wall) and I don't really want to test with visitors in the house, yk?

#85 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 10:14 AM

Congrats Mommysusie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tested this morning.. 9dpo, I knew it would be too early but I did it anyway and it was a BFN. Oh well theres always tomorrow right?
#86 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellimamo View Post
Congrats Mommysusie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tested this morning.. 9dpo, I knew it would be too early but I did it anyway and it was a BFN. Oh well theres always tomorrow right?
That's right! The first one I took this month came out negative too.
#87 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 11:38 AM

Well, I tested and got another BFN. I'm 14dpo, though (or at least I'm pretty sure I am) and I feel too good to be premenstrual. This is SO weird. I boiled my mooncup though, in anticipation

#88 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 12:00 PM

CONGRATS mommysusie!

I couldn't resist the temptation to test yesterday even though is fairly early. BFN but I checked my cervix last night and it has moved up from the low position. I also feel very pregnant. Here's hoping for some more BFPs as everyone keeps testing!
#89 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 12:13 PM

Congrats mommysusie!! Wonderful news!!

I think I'm 2DPO today. Hoping I can hold out til the 22nd to test (that would be 12DPO).
#90 of 226 Old 12-12-2006, 01:00 PM

Congrats Mommysusie!!! :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page