2WW... anyone else?? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 09:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
beckyphry - those ARE some rocket temps!
Kittykat - I too think that was implantation spotting/dip.
#122 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 09:14 PM

Ok...so 3 votes for the rain forest virus. Any other takers.
I'm scared...you know...the good kind of scared like a roller coaster or a monster movie.
#123 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 09:18 PM

Wow, Becky...check you out!!
#124 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 09:25 PM

Well, I had a BFN this afternoon. I have so many symptoms but maybe they are in my head. Oh, well, I think I will get a basal thermometer and see what happens.
#125 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 09:27 PM

I *thought* was 21 dpo. Maybe I'm not. Who knows.
#126 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitttyKat View Post
Wow, Becky...check you out!!
I know, right?!? I did up my Vitex dose, so maybe that's it.

Mamma Mia, wow! Maybe your O date is off. Have you thought about asking your doctor for a blood test?
#127 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 09:47 PM

I just had a bunch of EWCM with some brown.
#128 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 09:48 PM

Kat, WTF? :
#129 of 226 Old 12-14-2006, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyphry View Post
I know, right?!? I did up my Vitex dose, so maybe that's it.

Mamma Mia, wow! Maybe your O date is off. Have you thought about asking your doctor for a blood test?
It could be. I had post O fertile cvm, which I thought was a precursor to AF, but AF never came. It's all very weird. We dtd just in case on the day I had the ewcvm though! I got a weird result when I POAS today too. Half of where the line would be if it were there has some tiny blue dotting. Not sure what that means! I made an appointment to get referred for a blood test, but the appt. isn't until a week from today!! So I will wait until 3.5 days have gone by and take my last home test. Then if nothing happens I will use the appointment to get a referral to the fertility clinic that my insurance will cover some of so I can do IUI.
#130 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 02:34 AM

Hi everyone... I think I'm about 2 DPO. I haven't started to obsess just yet and I hope the holidays keep me busy enough to keep me from thinking about POAS early! Good luck to all!
#131 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 07:37 AM

So I had planned on waiting until tomorrow am to test (10dpo), but woke up at 4:30 with a burning need to test. So I tested and I think I might see a line, but I'm not sure.

I wish I had the patience to not worry about it and just retest tomorrow! I guess I won't have a choice but to wait anyway!

http://jemm.dyndns.org/whatdoyousee/

4 kids under 10
#132 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 09:23 AM

I see a line
Now I'm going to test tomorrow, post a photo to the internet and maybe my test will have a line too
Seriously, I temped today and my temp is post-ovulatory high and I'm still dry. I wish I knew what was going on.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#133 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine_speed View Post
So I had planned on waiting until tomorrow am to test (10dpo), but woke up at 4:30 with a burning need to test. So I tested and I think I might see a line, but I'm not sure.

I wish I had the patience to not worry about it and just retest tomorrow! I guess I won't have a choice but to wait anyway!

My first line came out like that. Every test I took after that just came out darker and darker. Good luck!:
#134 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 12:04 PM

I tested this morning and it was a BFN : and my temps are down. I guess I'd better get ready for AF who's lurking right around the corner. Ill just try to drown myself in work all-day. So much for being pregnant around my baby's stillbirth/birthday (12/22) and X-mas.
#135 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 12:15 PM

Big Huges Barose

I tested this morning and got a negative too. I was expecting it since it's only been 48 hours since my temp dip. I tested mostly just to tell my body to either do one thing or the other. Either start the period or stop the spotting.
#136 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barose View Post
I tested this morning and it was a BFN : and my temps are down. I guess I'd better get ready for AF who's lurking right around the corner. Ill just try to drown myself in work all-day. So much for being pregnant around my baby's stillbirth/birthday (12/22) and X-mas.
I'm so sorry. Be good to yourself.
#137 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 12:42 PM

Quote:

I see a line! Looks like congrats are in order!
#138 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 12:47 PM

s_s - I see a line too. Faint, but visible.

I have been convincing myself that I too see a faint line. I ran out of sticks to pee on, so I will try again tomorrow. Or just stop peeing now until this afternoon or something.
#139 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 01:06 PM

Huh? Am I missing something? (I originally mis-typed that, btw) What will not peeing do, apart from giving you a horrendous tummyache and a nasty UTI?

I notice s_s is using the same kind of test I got from ebay- so tell me. How important is it, REALLY, to allow the sample to come to room temperature? And why would the tests not be at room temperature to begin with? Am I getting all these bfns because I should be keeping the tests refrigerated, or incubated, or something?

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#140 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
Huh? Am I missing something? (I originally mis-typed that, btw) What will not peeing do, apart from giving you a horrendous tummyache and a nasty UTI?

I notice s_s is using the same kind of test I got from ebay- so tell me. How important is it, REALLY, to allow the sample to come to room temperature? And why would the tests not be at room temperature to begin with? Am I getting all these bfns because I should be keeping the tests refrigerated, or incubated, or something?
If you "hold" your pee for 4 hours or more, it's said to give you a similar concentration of hCG as FMU.

I did not know about letting the sample come to room temperature. I bought mine from a local shop who obviously bought them online. They didn't come with special instructions about that when I got them.

4 kids under 10
#141 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 01:10 PM

It will make the concentration of hcg in my urine stronger, if in fact there is hcg.

I wouldn't get either a UTI or a stomach ache from holding my pee a few hours. I do it every night in my sleep!

You allow the urine to cool to room temp. Not the tests The sample.
#142 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 01:12 PM

For those who asked, here is a picture of my two POASes:

http://jemm.dyndns.org/2POASes/

One of them was old by this time (the one here: http://jemm.dyndns.org/whatdoyousee/)

And, here is yet another test I just did. It also shows a faint line:
http://jemm.dyndns.org/fourthtoday/

Sooo, sooo, painfully f-a-i-n-t!
I can't wait until tomorrow to see if I can get a darker line!

4 kids under 10
#143 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 01:18 PM

sanguine_speed Oh that's a faint line alright!!! PRE-CONGRATS!!!
#144 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Big Huges Barose

I tested this morning and got a negative too. I was expecting it since it's only been 48 hours since my temp dip. I tested mostly just to tell my body to either do one thing or the other. Either start the period or stop the spotting.
Thanks ladies. I know I used an expired test, but I don’t think that really matters because its only 6 months expired. I am so bummed - now I just wish AF would show up and get this over with.:
#145 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 02:54 PM

Quote:
For those who asked, here is a picture of my two POASes:

http://jemm.dyndns.org/2POASes/

One of them was old by this time (the one here: http://jemm.dyndns.org/whatdoyousee/)

And, here is yet another test I just did. It also shows a faint line:
http://jemm.dyndns.org/fourthtoday/

Sooo, sooo, painfully f-a-i-n-t!
I can't wait until tomorrow to see if I can get a darker line!
Congrats!!!!!: : :
So, what is that... 4 that have graduated this month from this group???
#146 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 03:57 PM

When I test, I only use the dollar tree tests. If I ever get a possitive I'll run out and buy 12 packs of 2 each of First Response. If they come back possitive I'll the doctor and say "I think I might be pregnant."

Barose: 6 months expired is quite a bit of time. Even 6 month expired hair color doesnt work right. I'd wait 48 hours and try again.

Congrats sanguine_speed!!!!!
#147 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Barose: 6 months expired is quite a bit of time. Even 6 month expired hair color doesnt work right. I'd wait 48 hours and try again.

That might be true, but the one line came up right away. So it did work.
#148 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 05:43 PM

Pre-Congrats, sanguine_speed!! I see your faint lines, can you go get some Answer or First Response Early Result tests??

I'm sorry for those of you getting BFNs. As much as I always want to test early, I also kinda don't, because those BFNs are such a huge bummer.
#149 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 07:21 PM

So can I try asking you wonderful mamas a question? I don't know who else to ask this to, not ready to talk in real life...
I have one dd, almost 5. This past month we were semi-trying for another, & ended up together several times when I was fertile so I was pretty hopeful. My LMP was 11/12, and my usual cycles are 28-30 days - in years I haven't had longer than a 30 cycle. (I don't chart or temp currently).

So that puts me at CD 34 now. I tested on Monday (CD 29) and again Wednesday, and then again today. BFN all 3 times. I have no symptoms to speak of - pregnancy or AF. Slightly sore boobs today, which could be either. Otherwise, nada! It's weird! :

Which seems more likely? Late period or somehow pg but not getting BFPs? Different tests, took them right I think. I guess I'll wait a few days and test again - maybe Sunday if no AF?

Thanks!

teapot2.GIF Mama to my sweet girls: notes.gif (2/02) and energy.gif (2/08) and brokenheart.gif 3/11 and now belly.gif  EDD 5/24/14
#150 of 226 Old 12-15-2006, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabutterfly View Post
Which seems more likely? Late period or somehow pg but not getting BFPs? Different tests, took them right I think. I guess I'll wait a few days and test again - maybe Sunday if no AF?

Thanks!
If I knew the answer to that question, I wouldn't be here I think it's the curse of the 3ww, which I'd never heard of until one of the mamas from my last DDC had it- and then me, and mamma mia, and now you too. In my case I'm assuming that the stress of the last few weeks has led to delayed implantation and that I conceived 3 weeks ago but have not yet implanted. Either that or so far, this cycle has been anovulatory and due to stress, my body isn't even trying to release an egg. It's the only two possibilities I can see at this point.
Mamma Mia, I feel like a wuss. I struggle to hold my pee for a couple of hours without tummyaches and the works, despite doing pelvic floor exercises regularly There, I've confessed. I can't wee into a small pot to test either.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page